Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? (5915 Views)

EXCUSE ME ! , Can A Girl Really Get Pregnant By Swallowing Spermm Through B.j. / How To Know If A Girl Really Love You? / How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by ubong560(m): 8:38am On Jan 25, 2013
Honestly to some extent, i quote DONDAV right. If some people were pre-informed they will suffer on earth d way they do, they would have rejected thier existence here.

No reward in heaven for bringing a child to d earth to suffer aimlessly. NOTE THAT!

There's time for everything.

2 Likes

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Mynd44: 8:48am On Jan 25, 2013
ITbomb:
I'm with you in this one. The guy is the one with no sensible brain to care for her lover and be responsible when playing love
How come people don't even fear getting HIV anymore?
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 25, 2013
If d gal say make u put hand for fire u go gree. So u no knw say havin sex witout condom wil result in pregnancy,OP u must b very stupid or d most ignorant person on earth!
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 25, 2013
ubong560: Honestly to some extent, i quote DONDAV right. If some people were pre-informed they will suffer on earth d way they do, they would have rejected thier existence here.

No reward in heaven for bringing a child to d earth to suffer aimlessly. NOTE THAT!

There's time for everything.
U mean some ppl like u. u fit commit sucide now,abi u dey fear death? Dos ones wey do am,dey no b pesin?
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Mynd44: 9:02am On Jan 25, 2013
kimberluge: U mean some ppl like u. u fit commit sucide now,abi u dey fear death? Dos ones wey do am,dey no b pesin?
gringringringrin
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by UjSizzle(f): 9:09am On Jan 25, 2013
I've always thought the OP has a warped sense of reasoning, now he's just confirmed it.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Mynd44: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2013
uj_sizzle: I've always thought the OP has a warped sense of reasoning, now he's just confirmed it.
gringringringringringrin
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by kreamy28(f): 9:21am On Jan 25, 2013
*king sunny ade and onyenka owenu**** playing music and dancing*** IF U LOVE MI,U GO WAIT FOR MI....
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by elo500: 9:32am On Jan 25, 2013
mondi_cheeks: simple solution. Kill urself and reduce the world population
GBAM!!
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 25, 2013
mondi_cheeks: simple solution. Kill urself and reduce the world population

That's such an awful thing to say, not everyone is as fortunate as you, and not everything is a joke.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Mynd44: 9:52am On Jan 25, 2013
Floxyluv:

That's such an awful thing to say, not everyone is as fortunate as you, and not everything is a joke.
He started it na
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Caracta(f): 9:52am On Jan 25, 2013
Too many kids on nairaland. You are responsible for your life and what you make out of it. It has nothing to do with your parents.

1 Like

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by ubong560(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2013
@kimberluge, 2 ur surprise, we r on nairaland faceless forum and u think i dont knw u in real right? I know evrthng, i mean evrything abt u in real life. From ur post, if u were so sensible as regards keeping pregnancy, y didnt u keep d last three accidental pregnancy u had? why did u have to abort them wen u shld have kept them. I see d unbeatable hypocrate in you.

I didnt want to insult any1 directly but since u set d ball rolling, u are d most dubious foolish female i've ever com across on nl and in my entire life. Girls such as u would secretly open a condom wore by a guy to NAG u just to create possibility of having his fluid flooding in ur punny against his will and when d pregnancy coms, u claim to have done nothng wrng. I dont hav time for worthless bitches like u. As u wowo reach, dats hw u want to like tie down any fine boy who was thru d spirit of konji had a one night stand wit u thru one stupendious pregnancy. I better date an 82yr old grandma dan goin out wit an idiot lik u.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Mynd44: 10:06am On Jan 25, 2013
Caracta: Too many kids on nairaland. You are responsible for your life and what you make out of it. It has nothing to do with your parents.
True
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by ITbomb(m): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
How come people don't even fear getting HIV anymore?
Because it is so easy to get it and many other problems in this country could kill you before the HIV even turn to AIDS
Truly speaking , in the last year , have you seen anyone die of HIV?
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by lolaluv1(f): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2013
ubong560: @graphy, dear where av u bin? bin goin thru threads lookin 4 u but culdnt find any of ur recent post @all. Anyway, bin missing u greatly.

@graphy again and others, at my stage now, even though marriage or shld i say fathering a child isnt my top priority now, but if incidentally i score an accidental goal, sorry i dont think i wil conceive of an abortion. Once a guy is more than 25, he is maritally riped enough to have a family as long as he earns income. Why wil i den contemplate of an abortion wen i know i can raise a family and d brightness of such child wch i dont know? U all ve gotten it wrong.

D decisn wil do no good than ruining d girl's future.

THERE'S TIME FOR EVERYTHING.
Which is why you should have waited till the right time to have se.x
SMH!!

1 Like

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2013
ubong560: @kimberluge, 2 ur surprise, we r on nairaland faceless forum and u think i dont knw u in real right? I know evrthng, i mean evrything abt u in real life. From ur post, if u were so sensible as regards keeping pregnancy, y didnt u keep d last three accidental pregnancy u had? why did u have to abort them wen u shld have kept them. I see d unbeatable hypocrate in you.

I didnt want to insult any1 directly but since u set d ball rolling, u are d most dubious foolish female i've ever com across on nl and in my entire life. Girls such as u would secretly open a condom wore by a guy to NAG u just to create possibility of having his fluid flooding in ur punny against his will and when d pregnancy coms, u claim to have done nothng wrng. I dont hav time for worthless bitches like u. As u wowo reach, dats hw u want to like tie down any fine boy who was thru d spirit of konji had a one night stand wit u thru one stupendious pregnancy. I better date an 82yr old grandma dan goin out wit an idiot lik u.
this guy has lost it. Smh
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 25, 2013
ubong560: Tanks 2 u all 4d necessary n d unnecessary bashings contrbutd so far bt quite un4tunat, am not d 1 involved.

U all r sayng she shld kip d belle, no probs. Let her kip it but its d same she dat wil 1t 2 run out of d house wen d baby coms n food/other tings are in lacking-lacking (God wil provide i abi?)

Talking abt s*x w/out condom, do u knw if she's d 1 who initiated d idea of havng it BONE2BONE? Dont 4get girls 1t 2 enjoy sex 2 d maximum.

If she's not d marital wman in d guy's heart, den she shld think of becoming a single mother. Wil she deriv pleasure having a child out of wedlock? What abt her work, wont they sack her immediately once evrythin is brought b4 d light? Afta d terminatn of appointmnt, how wil she continue her life n dat of d baby frm ther?

D point ther is dat, at dis stage wherby she just missed her 1st period, evrythin can be handled to boycott d maturity of dat pregnancy w/out any physical or emotional harms.

She shld think abt it. There's tim 4 evrytin.

if you can't write in english, then write in swahilli goddamnit!! undecided

@op, lil wayne has the answer for your friend and that's "you don't go around fire expecting not to sweat"!!

i'm sorry for your friend but the truth is that his GF has deceided to keep the child.be it her move to cage the guy or her wanting not to kill the child, the fact remains that your friend effed up by sexing her without a condom.

If your friend can't convince her GF to abort the baby, then he has no choice than to man up and raise the child.shikena

1 Like

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 25, 2013
No use bringing an unwanted child into the world. Echoing what someone said earlier there is a time for everything. I just don't know why some women feel the need to be so desperate as to want to have a child with someone who doesnt want to.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Caracta(f): 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
Desperate? Is the guy a celebrity? Abeg it's like i don't know the meaning of desperation again. I think i'm getting old because i do not see a desperate baby-mama here, but a girl who wants to live up to her responsibilities.
These same people encouraging her to have an abortion would condemn her later and rate all girls useless.

1 Like

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Ishilove: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
Dondav: I support the dude.. And yes, I'll be glad if my mum actually aborted me! No one told me I'll have to sweat Day and Night to make ends meet..
No sweet without sweat...

1 Like

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by chronique(m): 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
@ OP: You're wasting time. I can help you. Better go and sell your china phone that you're using to browse NL & use the money to buy cutlass,hoe,shovel,rake & watering can. I have an acre of land that I can give you to do farming and you can start planying cassava & stuffs on it asap. Before your wife does 9months and delivers,you'd have saved enough money from it to buy sma gold n pampers for your new child. So,you allowed durex n gold circle n co to waste their money in advertising condoms;abi? When you start tilling the ground in hot sun to make a living,you'd understand life better. Congrats on being a father. Dont disturb your wife o. Blame yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by dokunbam(m): 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
dont kill her oo, the baby is a blessing in disguise
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by achinaboy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
ubong560: Ve Just spken with a friend of mine dis evening wen he told me his gf has come up wit a pregnancy issue and since he really luvs her and didnt want to hurt her feelings, he managed to calm her down bt later told her some contraceptvs must be used to get rid of d newly formation. Adamantly, d girl refused but said she wants to kip it. D guy in question is still in school and only hustles to pay his school fees wch such responsibity of fathering a child is d least thought in his head now. D girl in question had only a small job doing where she earns only abt 30k per month. Would that be enough to take care of d 1room family responsibilities?

Why shld a girl wit her right senses wants to keep pregnancy for a guy in such condition even wen d pregnancy hasnt gone any far? Is she desperate for marriage? What could be d motive 4 dis?

I think d guy is deeply thinking on how to deal wit her if she continues to say she must keep it.

Maybe total denial wil teach her a big lesson. Nonsense!
where was the condom,,,,please
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Adaeze003(f): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
If there's no hidden agenda(girls can be tricky you knw), the girl is as irresponsible as the guy(no offense). Its a two way street! The girl should keep the baby but no one should blame the guy for not complying...

1 Like

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by ubong560(m): 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2013
U guys ranting here as if there's anyone whose gf hasnt aborted pregnancy for over 3 times. Fake identifiers. Hypocrites.

Talking abt using condom, wen last did any of u use condom on fhucking ashawo left alone d one u call ur gf. I hate fakers. Nland is indeed d home for pretenders.

As for d girl, i wish am d one. Would hav taken her to go stay wit my grandma in d village and deliver d baby there since dat is what she deserves.

As for d girls here, i wonder how com doctors who professionalized on abortion are doing so well in thier profession. U all claim not engaging in abortion but d doctors are busy evryday carrying out abortion practices. WITH WHO? Answers left to d girls.
Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Mynd44: 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
Adaeze003: If there's no hidden agenda(girls can be tricky you knw), the girl is as irresponsible as the guy(no offense). Its a two way street! The girl should keep the baby but no one should blame the guy for not complying...
I read your post and saw you signature. The guy has the blame too.

No one said he has to marry the girl but he has to support the child should the girl choose to keep the baby

1 Like

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2013
ubong560: U guys ranting here as if there's anyone whose gf hasnt aborted pregnancy for over 3 times. Fake identifiers. Hypocrites.

Talking abt using condom, wen last did any of u use condom on fhucking ashawo left alone d one u call ur gf. I hate fakers. Nland is indeed d home for pretenders.

As for d girl, i wish am d one. Would hav taken her to go stay wit my grandma in d village and deliver d baby there since dat is what she deserves.

As for d girls here, i wonder how com doctors who professionalized on abortion are doing so well in thier profession. U all claim not engaging in abortion but d doctors are busy evryday carrying out abortion practices. WITH WHO? Answers left to d girls.
not everyone is as fawked up as you my guy. Grow up and be mature. Maturity no be by age. Its about taking responsibilty for your actions. Not blaming God, the devil, the weather or the witches from your village.

1 Like

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by ITbomb(m): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
ubong560: U guys ranting here as if there's anyone whose gf hasnt aborted pregnancy for over 3 times. Fake identifiers. Hypocrites.

I must say I am very disappointed in you.
You have painted a picture of how reckless and irresponsible you are to your life and the life God has entrusted into your care
From ur points , you have made it very clear that u ve overseen several abortions
From our opinion , ur responsibility stops when you ejecu1ate forgetting that when you get urself into a relationship , be it bf/gf or husband/wife, are assume head of that structure and your wife is just to compliment and support ur leadership.
Invariably all decisions and consequences are on you as the head.
I just pity your gf

2 Likes

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by freecocoa(f): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
This OP is an a$$hole undecided.

1 Like

Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by topsco(m): 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
In fact,She thinks with all her senses,is you and that ur fucking little friend of urs that have lost all the damn fucking senses.

Guy,go tell that your little friend that he has put her in family way,then he must face the consequences of such chose he made by having an unprotected sex...

'The fear of getting a lad pregnant when u are not ready to take up that mantle of fathering,is the beginning of wisdom...'

Ogbon O logbon ni kii je ki a pe Agba ni were....i learnt something today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once / Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel / Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.