Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? (7846 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by dridowu: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2013
S.ex Money
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
Gboliwe:
Go for Tpia, ileke idi, desola and kobojunkie they all like politics.
Yawatide, Kobojunkie and Javanian also love programming. Your otpions are numerous
Most of them are already old nah,abeg find beta person give am
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Afam4eva(m): 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2013
gree-die:
Afam4eva, aren't u supposed to be married
Married ke?
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by EzePromoe: 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
gree-die:
Afam4eva, aren't u supposed to be married
with three kids? undecided
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Mynd44: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
nne3870:
Is anything wrong with Afam being a virgin? smiley
He said he has never had a GF ooo. Wetin bring Virginity into this talk now?
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
He said he has never had a GF ooo. Wetin bring Virginity into this talk now?
Are you trying to say he patronizes LovePeddler.s? shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by dwkoko(m): 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
I wld like to know what boyfrnd n girlfrnd discuss for hours.
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Mynd44: 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2013
nne3870:
Are you trying to say he patronizes LovePeddler.s? shocked
Ask him
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by greedie1(f): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Married ke?
im surprised...
Eze Promoe:
with three kids? undecided
or four....
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by neversaynever(m): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
Funny though grin

But you'll still get bored if all you talk about is programming & politics
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Afam4eva(m): 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
gree-die:

im surprised...
Why?
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by CyberG: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Why?

Maybe she also notices you giving all manners of advice here to other people??
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nejawa(f): 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
Afam4eva, i think somehow it depends on the person you're talking with and the mood she's in.... Some people are nice and take pity on conversationally inept people like you...lol! Others are just mean and will belittle you till you lose what little threads of conversation you have.
Just for the record tho, I've always been fascinated by politics and the goings on around the country. I'm just too lazy to read the papers and too incredibly bored by the newscasters. If you're 0.1% more interesting than any of the above, you can converse with me on politics... Warning tho, I'm positively ignorant about it so don't expect any more than questions for a while.
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by neversaynever(m): 12:34am On Jan 30, 2013
Nejawa: Afam4eva, i think somehow it depends on the person you're talking with and the mood she's in.... Some people are nice and take pity on conversationally inept people like you...lol! Others are just mean and will belittle you till you lose what little threads of conversation you have.
Just for the record tho, I've always been fascinated by politics and the goings on around the country. I'm just too lazy to read the papers and too incredibly bored by the newscasters. If you're 0.1% more interesting than any of the above, you can converse with me on politics... Warning tho, I'm positively ignorant about it so don't expect any more than questions for a while.

Is this a date-game or what?
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 30, 2013
odumchi: The key is to talk about something relevant and interesting to the both of you. When you meet someone for the first time, begin by introducing yourself, whilst making eye contact. Tell her what you do [for a living]. Have her tell you what she does, and from there you guys can hopefully spark a conversation.

Sample conversation: you decide to approach a female you see at an event.

-Hello. My name is Afam, and you are?
>I'm Chinwe.
-Nice to meet you Chinwe, what's a girl like you doing here?
>I'm Bleep (If she (is) rude/doesn't like you, she'll ask how it concerns you)
-Oh really, that's nice what do you do?
>I'm an accountant, and you?
-I'm a currently employed with Nairaland. I'm into the moderating business.
>Wow, that sounds interesting.

Etc.
*falls from aso rock* grin grin grin

yeah Afam, you might wanna go along odumchi's lines...easiest way to start up a convo..
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:22am On Jan 30, 2013
Lmao @moderating business.

Afam, u never had a galfriend? shocked shocked

Na only guys dey ur igbokwenu site?
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2013
Sex is what they discuss and nothing else
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by bukason1(m): 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2013
Hey bro, if it will make you feel any better- about 98% of Nairaland readers doesn’t have a clue on how to start a conversation with women either.

And you know what else?

Today is your lucky day… because I’m here!

Do you know who I am?

Well, I will leave you to struggle and figure that out by yourself… in the meantime here is what you need to know:

It doesn’t really matter what you say!

What!?

Yeah… I can hear that from here but unfortunately…

I don’t really have the time to explain this here today… but fortunately for you- I just posted an article on this exact topic on my BLOG this morning… I will highly advise you leave everything you are doing right now and head over here: http://www.woonaijawomen.com/blog/approaching-beautiful-women/girls to absorb this information.

After reading that and you still wants more in-depth advice on dating then I recommend you join my Inner-Member-Cycle here http://www.woonaijawomen.com It doesn’t cost a dime and you will receive a FREE eBook immediately you join

Best of luck
Marc Fidelis
Nigeria #1 Dating Coach For Men
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nejawa(f): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2013

Actually, it isn't. It's me being nice and trying to help someone who feels frustrated about his inability to carry an interesting conversation with a girl.

Any other questions?
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Ozegbe(m): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
Nejawa:

Actually, it isn't. It's me being nice and trying to help someone who feels frustrated about his inability to carry an interesting conversation with a girl.

Any other questions?
yes.....you like afam? be truthful
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by KINGwax(m): 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2013
nne3870:
You don't sound like a virgin ask vivian chinaza.
We know ourselves wink
wahala deyyy. Una don get association? Abeg i wan contest for association physician make i dey dip hand conduct test evry 3-3days. cool
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by ITbomb(m): 7:18am On Jan 31, 2013
Nejawa:

Any other questions?
Can you also be nice and helpful to another brother.
Check ur pm
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 31, 2013
KINGwax: wahala deyyy. Una don get association? Abeg i wan contest for association physician make i dey dip hand conduct test evry 3-3days. cool
Why not leg? undecided
Ina cho oya iga na niyi ekwa?
Kpachara anya gi o. tongue
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Rocktation(f): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2013
Afam, na you be this? cheesy Choi!
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2013
Rocktation: Afam, na you be this? cheesy Choi!
hahaha.. u evil!
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Rocktation(f): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2013
tongue
I won find trouble.
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
ha! Wetin u dey find for hia? E be like say e get sometin wey u dey hide from me? cheesy
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Rocktation(f): 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
Eyyy, I've gladdened a soul today. tongue
I
Never
Left!
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Mynd44: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2013
Lol
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2013
kai! E don happen! Na wetin I insinuate be dat? cheesy
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Patiegurl: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2013
D problem wit most guys out dere is just dat dey cnt speak gud english, i used to wonder how an undergraduate cnt speak gud english. So its really hard 4 dem to maintain a converstn with girls
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2013
Pat, I believe it's not just about having a strong command of the language. Pesin fit dey gbagaun still dey flow dey go...u grab?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 / Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel / Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.