Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? (7848 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nejawa(f): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ozegbe:
yes.....you like afam? be truthful

oh, I'm nuts about him.... I'm in love in fact.. undecided. Please...i hardly know the guy. Besides, the said Afam has not even made any comment and here you are crying more than the bereaved..lol!
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Afam4eva(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
Nejawa:

oh, I'm nuts about him.... I'm in love in fact.. undecided. Please...i hardly know the guy. Besides, the said Afam has not even made any comment and here you are crying more than the bereaved..lol!
I'm in love too grin
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Mindependent(f): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
Sex!!! All day everyday wink
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by aariwa(m): 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
Afam4eva: As a social recluse who has never had a girlfriend ever before, i find this whole dating thing hard to figure. It often sounds like rocket science to me. I've on several occasions tried to chat up some girls that i find attractive or that i like and communication is very difficult. If only i can find a lady that will discuss politics or programming with me. But i don't know what these ladies discuss and if i'll be able to meet up. Whenever i cross the path of a lady i like, the discussion goes thus:

Me: Hello

Girl: Hi

Me: How are you?

Girl: Fine

Me: *What else i'm i going to say..* Ok, by bye.

Girl: Bye bye

Now, what should i have said after asking her how she was and she answered? It would have been easier if the girl had taken the lead to ask me questions like "how old are you?", "what's you favourite color?", "What state are you from?". I don't care the question as long as it means that i'm having a conversation.

I also want to know what lovers discuss when they're together. At times i see a boy and a girl by one side having a discussion for hours. WTF would they be discussing that will take hours. Is the boy telling her "I love you" like a million times or what? Do they learn this thing in a school or what? How come i come i can't even produce 3 sentences when talking with a girl?
Go for IDOWUOGBO.She will bring you out of your recluse shell.
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Afam4eva(m): 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2013
aariwa: Go for IDOWUOGBO.She will bring you out of your recluse shell.
She says she's a runs girl.
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by MrsChima(f): 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2013
When Chima is at work...

Baby...what did u cooked?
Did you eat?
How are the babies?
Are you good?

Two hours later...

How are you?
What are you doing?
How are you feeling?
Love you

Three hours later...

I am hungry...what did you cook?
Did you feed my babies?
Love you

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nejawa(f): 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm in love too grin

With Afam? Weird much! shocked shocked undecided
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Afam4eva(m): 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
Nejawa:

With Afam? Weird much!
What's weird about what i said
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nejawa(f): 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
What's weird about what i said

Afam4eva, I thought you were the Ozegbe that has been trying to ruin our love wink
So when are we making this official?
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Moyola(f): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2013
aariwa: Go for IDOWUOGBO.She will bring you out of your recluse shell.

Afam4eva:
She says she's a runs girl.

haha! cheesy
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Afam4eva(m): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
Moyola:

haha! cheesy
Moyola, do you know that we attended the same secondary school?
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Mynd44: 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
You wan come form swag for here abi?
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Moyola(f): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2013
Afam4eva:

Sorry, u and?
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Afam4eva(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2013
Moyola:

Sorry, u and?
You attended Pacific right?
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
Nope! Na Anglican she go.
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Mynd44: 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
Oh please don't tell me you attended Pacific college in Shasa
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Afam4eva(m): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
Oh please don't tell me you attended Pacific college in Shasa
Yes, i did.
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Mynd44: 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
Yes, i did.
Small world
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Afam4eva(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
Small world
Did you attend Pacific?
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
huh? which one is pacific college? where is sasha?
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Mynd44: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
Did you attend Pacific?
No I did not....but I went to a school very close to it. Bameke street right?

Interesting
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Mynd44: 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
ItsModella: huh? which one is pacific college? where is sasha?
tonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Moyola(f): 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
cheesy dat sch had sum "reputation" *nods* oh n Legacy
iknw guyz dat dated some Pacific chicz tho tongue

Idowuogbo:
Nope! Na Anglican she go.
innit tho! Our Senior kiss
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Mynd44: 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2013
Legacy is also a nice school......but the space there is just too small
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
Moyola:
cheesy dat sch had sum "reputation" *nods* oh n Legacy
iknw guyz dat dated some Pacific chicz tho tongue

innit tho! Our Senior kiss

U and dis ur zangerian engrish... cheesy
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Moyola(f): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2013
Mynd_44:

Interesting

u also schooled in Shasha? cool

loadz of schools in dat area tho tongue
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Mynd44: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
Moyola:

u also schooled in Shasha? cool

loadz of schools in dat area tho tongue
I did....
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Moyola(f): 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U and dis ur zangerian engrish... cheesy

cheesy oh! igot banned embarassed idunno knw whai o cry

Mynd_44:
I did....

wat sch?
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Afam4eva(m): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
Mynd_44: Legacy is also a nice school......but the space there is just too small
My sister attended Legacy. Legacy was the creme de la creme of secondary schools as at the time that i was schooling in Pacific but Pacific has really grown and commands a lot of respect in that area.
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Moyola(f): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
My sister attended Legacy. Legacy was the creme de la creme of secondary schools as at the time that i was schooling in Pacific but Pacific has really grown and commands a lot of respect in that area.

. . .buh wat made u ask if iAttended Pacific tho?
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Afam4eva(m): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2013
Mynd_44:

Interesting
Which school did you attend? Sumbeam?
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Afam4eva(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
Moyola:

. . .buh wat made u ask if iAttended Pacific tho?
I saw one of your posts some years and you said you attended some schools in that area.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omg!!! See What This Teacher Is Wearin In Class / Best Foods For Bigger Butt. A very important asset you need! / That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.