Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? (7847 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Moyola(f): 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
I saw one of your posts some years and you said you attended some schools in that area.

Yep! Afonka tongue
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
only one street has so many schools? wowza!!
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Mynd44: 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
Which school did you attend? Sumbeam?
Lmao.....No I did not attend SunBeam........
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Moyola(f): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
Lmao.....No I did not attend SunBeam........

jooi, wat sch then? tongue
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Mynd44: 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2013
Moyola:

jooi, wat sch then? tongue
Classified info.....
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
hahahaha!! seriously? it's a freaking high school jor, unclassify the info..

1 Like

Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Moyola(f): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
Classified info.....
watz there? tongue

IYMK, iAttended Woodland, The Rock, Oluwaseun Kings Kids and Kiddies Access, oh and Airforce too cheesy
n iknw peepz 4rm Access College, Shasha com, kant remeber d rest. . oh n Pacific courtesy Afam4eva tongue
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Mynd44: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
ItsModella: hahahaha!! seriously? it's a freaking high school jor, unclassify the info..
I am enjoying the guessing game natonguetonguetongue
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Mynd44: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
Moyola:
watz there? tongue

IYMK, iAttended Woodland, The Rock, Oluwaseun Kings Kids and Kiddies Access, oh and Airforce too cheesy
n iknw peepz 4rm Access College, Shasha com, kant remeber d rest. . oh n Pacific courtesy Afam4eva tongue
Nice...
Bamake Internatinal school, St Joseph Secondary school, Cal International College.
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Afam4eva(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2013
Moyola:
watz there? tongue

My sister attended Oluwaseun. My neigbours atteneded The Rock and woodland. My sisters attendede Ladies guide. My sister also attended Legacy. I'm somehow connected to every school in that area.
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by SniperD(m): 3:00am On Feb 17, 2013
Afam4eva:
My sister attended Oluwaseun. My neigbours atteneded The Rock and woodland. My sisters attendede Ladies guide. My sister also attended Legacy. I'm somehow connected to every school in that area.
but not all the girls?
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by True2myself24(f): 3:18am On Feb 17, 2013
We discuss what the weather's like

1 Like

Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 17, 2013
True2myself24: We discuss what the weather's like
undecided
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by True2myself24(f): 6:15am On Feb 17, 2013
SniperInADiaper:
undecided

shocked since when were you a female?
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 17, 2013
True2myself24:

shocked since when were you a female?

Since the doctor said "its a girl!!!" grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 17, 2013
[size=13pt]Aww, Afam lol. Too bad I'm just seeing this topic.[/size]
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:54am On Feb 17, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Since the doctor said "its a girl!!!" grin
grin grin grin
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 17, 2013
SniperD:
but not all the girls?
shocked shocked shocked
I errrm like your username grin
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by ifyalways(f): 7:13am On Feb 17, 2013
I attended legacy and that was were I got baptised in "amala consumption"

I had cousins at Pacific and access.

Legacy boys and babex run their show at Chiquita and sometimes friends egbeda. Afam for no dull for the "other" side had he schooled @ legacy cheesy
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 17, 2013
grin grin grin

@Ify, did you know Afam while in high school?
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 17, 2013
oh, you attended legacy, he attended pacific...gotcha cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Mynd44: 7:43am On Feb 17, 2013
ifyalways: I attended legacy and that was were I got baptised in "amala consumption"

Legacy boys and babex run their show at Chiquita and sometimes friends egbeda. Afam for no dull for the "other" side had he schooled @ legacy cheesy
Attended Legacy when Chiquita was still in existence hmmmmm and friends was still opened for business then chai you old small ooooo.
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Symphony007: 7:44am On Feb 17, 2013
I'm just a teen but i think it's pretty easy! Some keys to winning a girls. Be very complimentry to her, be funny, never be boring you must'nt let an akward silence into your discussions, you've got to be versatile so whatever gist she's raise you'll flow with her, and finally look and dress good!!
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by SniperD(m): 8:09am On Feb 17, 2013
SniperInADiaper:
shocked shocked shocked
I errrm like your username grin
thanks,i like it too cheesy,but d D" is not for diapershocked
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by SniperD(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2013
Symphony007: I'm just a teen but i think it's pretty easy! Some keys to winning a girls. Be very complimentry to her, be funny, never be boring you must'nt let an akward silence into your discussions, you've got to be versatile so whatever gist she's raise you'll flow with her, and finally look and dress good!!
That sounds like a JOBshocked
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Moyola(f): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2013
Afam4eva:
0ne oluwaseun student lyk dat, is now a model, radio presenter,professional dancer & won a beauty pagent b4 kud dat b ur sista? cheesy
o yeh! ladies guide tongue

ifyalways: I attended legacy and that was were I got baptised in "amala consumption"

Really! iMight knw dem, hint me tongue
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by Afam4eva(m): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2013

You may know my sis cos she attended Legacy too. What year did you finish?..Is this Amala joint by any chance talking about Ray Power?

Chiquita was the hottest thing in the Egbeda/Akowonjo/shasha when it opened. It's a shame that they've closed business.
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by phrankie85(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2013
careytommy:
lol...he wants to use his new NL popularity to suck in NL chicks.

find your own way to suck up chicks too
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by phrankie85(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2013
Afam4eva:
You may know my sis cos she attended Legacy too. What year did you finish?..Is this Amala joint by any chance talking about Ray Power?

Chiquita was the hottest thing in the Egbeda/Akowonjo/shasha when it opened. It's a shame that they've closed business.

hey yeah what year are you talking about, cos i attended legacy too,.. and chiquita was in existence when i was there too!!!
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by dmcdad: 11:16am On Feb 17, 2013
Afam4eva: As a social recluse who has never had a girlfriend ever before, i find this whole dating thing hard to figure. It often sounds like rocket science to me. I've on several occasions tried to chat up some girls that i find attractive or that i like and communication is very difficult. If only i can find a lady that will discuss politics or programming with me. But i don't know what these ladies discuss and if i'll be able to meet up. Whenever i cross the path of a lady i like, the discussion goes thus:

Me: Hello

Girl: Hi

Me: How are you?

Girl: Fine

Me: *What else i'm i going to say..* Ok, by bye.

Girl: Bye bye

Now, what should i have said after asking her how she was and she answered? It would have been easier if the girl had taken the lead to ask me questions like "how old are you?", "what's you favourite color?", "What state are you from?". I don't care the question as long as it means that i'm having a conversation.

I also want to know what lovers discuss when they're together. At times i see a boy and a girl by one side having a discussion for hours. WTF would they be discussing that will take hours. Is the boy telling her "I love you" like a million times or what? Do they learn this thing in a school or what? How come i come i can't even produce 3 sentences when talking with a girl?
@op... Me and you na the same thing... Me sef dey wonder wetin bf & gf dey discuss.. Maybe they discuss how to enter the kingdom of heaven.. Abi?
Re: What Do Boyfriends And Girlfriends Discuss? by ifyalways(f): 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
Lolx. Afam its ray power.
Boy, chiquita was the bomb then.
I finished in 20. . . tongue
@mynd, who was the head boy in your set?my set was the "badest".
Moyola, can't name names. I know the presenter/model that you mentioned.

Do you all also know that nld's Dayokanu was at some point, washing plates @ ray power for a bowl of amala tongue

Nostalgia.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 / A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos / Name A Polite Way Or Skill To Ask For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.