Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric (14822 Views)

Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story / Bible-burning Egyptian Cleric Jailed For 11 Years / Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by Joey82(m): 10:53am On Jan 31, 2013
well y didnt the non muslim asked the sheikh y muslim ladies are forbidden to marry from another religion while their male folks are permitted to marry from anywhere?
y didnt he also ask y most of the married females are kept indoors (even the educated females) and prevented from coming out to partake in making the world a better place by been productive to the economy?
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by DJDOLA(m): 10:53am On Jan 31, 2013
Yeah nice one thou...christain and Muslim are brothers let leave in peace not in peacies am a christain I love muslim am a muslim I love christain..UNITY

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by Frostyzone(m): 10:53am On Jan 31, 2013
This is what I saw just at the top of the posting box.

[color=#99000]To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam.[/color]

LOL!! Seriously?? Are they that insecure?!

6 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by firstolalekan(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2013
tunapawizzy: i wont say anything becos i dnt wana be banned
OPEN ANODA ACCOUNT NA.
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by Truckpusher(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2013
lekibraky: A Non Muslim came to a Shaikh and asked: Why is it
Not Permissible in Islam for a Women to shake hands
with a Man? The Shaikh said: Can you shake hands with Queen
Elizabeth? The Non Muslim said: Ofcourse not, there are only
certain people who can shake hands with Queen
Elizabeth. Shaikh replied: Our Women are Queens and Queens
do not shake hands with strange men. Then the Non Muslim asked another Question: Why
do your Girls cover up their body? The Shaikh smiled and got two sweets, he opened the
first one and kept the other one closed. He threw
them both on the dusty floor and asked the Non
Muslim: If I asked you to take one of the sweets
which one will you choose? The Non Muslim replied: The covered one. The Shaikh said: That's how we treat and see our
women. Women should not be like the Moon which
everyone can See and Admire, they should be like the
Sun which makes th e Viewers Lower their Gaze. Non Muslim: Show me God if he exists. Shaikh Replied: Look at the Sun Man Replied: I Can't see, the Rays hurt my eyes.
Shaikh Said: If u can't look at the Creation of God
then how will you be able to Look at the Creator?? Lastly the Non Muslim invited the Shaikh to his house
and gave him Grapes, the Shaikh ate them, then he
offered him a cup of wine, the Shaikh refused, the
Non Muslim asked him how come you Muslims are
forbidden wine and eat grapes although the wine came
from grapes? Shaikh Replied: Do you have a daughter?
He said yes, the Shaikh asked him could you marry
her? the Non Muslim said no, the Shaikh said
SubhanAllah, you marry her mother and can't marry
her although she came from her
After drinking one full bottle of codeine syrup you come here to post shyte...smh

6 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by Braincheck: 10:55am On Jan 31, 2013
Frostyzone: What is this phucked up Crap doing at the front page??!

This ought to be relegated to the Last page!!!

Abeg nxt time keep dis keep dis kind of weak stuff in ur Islam section and save us the wack panacea

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by DJDOLA(m): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2013
Joey82: well y didnt the non muslim asked the sheikh y muslim ladies are forbidden to marry from another religion while their male folks are permitted to marry from anywhere?
y didnt he also ask y most of the married females are kept indoors (even the educated females) and prevented from coming out to partake in making the world a better place by been productive to the economy?
why do christain ladies dress indecent 2 church?

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by elbinmanny(m): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2013
Frostyzone: This is what I saw just at the top of the posting box.

[color=#99000] To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam.[/color]

LOL!! Seriously?? Are they that insecure?!
That is an understatement gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by aurenflani: 10:58am On Jan 31, 2013
Atheist:-D:
Pointless and silly.

None of these are reasonable explanations. The Imam is just using rhetoric to dodge the questions.

Pity what a sorry life; what a lost soul.
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by xakjustice(m): 10:59am On Jan 31, 2013
Truckpusher: bullshit topic.
u cal it bulshit no justification u hate rightious LOGIC ma friend
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by Joey82(m): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2013
DJDOLA: why do christain ladies dress indecent 2 church?

seriously?
is that ur answer to the questions raised?
if u got no answers for me why not just shut the hell up.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by Ozegbe(m): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2013
he needs to answer an atheist question, not a non Muslim. smh

scientists have developed Google's to look beyond the sun.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by vizboy(m): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2013
To avoid being banned, please
ensure that your post is not
offensive to Islam.
well my mouth close already eating ton many ban for these week
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by Ahmedie25(m): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2013
Sheilk is right with all his point,bt peoples that enjoy undecent girls will not be happy

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by Burger01(m): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2013
Please go back and ask the cleric why Boko haram bomb and kill innocent people and creation of God in the name of Islam.. I need answer please..

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by yorke1: 11:06am On Jan 31, 2013
HOW WOULD THIS STOP THOSE ISLAMIST EXTREMISTS CALLED BOKO HARAM FROM CAUSING HAVOC TO CHRISTIANS JUST WONDERING undecided
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by goodmike7: 11:06am On Jan 31, 2013
Lol. Smh. No sense whatsoever. Beating around the bush as usual

The non muslim would have also asked:
Non muslim: why are all terrorists muslim??
Sheik. :because all muslims are terrorists

4 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by aurenflani: 11:07am On Jan 31, 2013
Joey82: well y didnt the non muslim asked the sheikh y muslim ladies are forbidden to marry from another religion while their male folks are permitted to marry from anywhere?

The Sheikh would have answered him and say: She is created by Allah, The One and Only. Who never begat nor Was begotten. Who is not comparable to anyone and anything. So she DOES NOT Have The Right to marry someone who worships another creature instead of Allah.

As to the other question, when you move away from your unbelievers village to the nearest urban town/city, you will get an answer.
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 31, 2013
What a bunch of facetious responses.
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by akatonero(m): 11:08am On Jan 31, 2013
They cover and do the worst things.come to campuses and see what's going on there grin grin grin grin
They re gud at day time and somethin else at nite.worship Ur God with all Ur heart n soul

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2013
And if I may ask, what constitutes "offensive to islam?"
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by Dthespian: 11:10am On Jan 31, 2013
No offense oo,buh i wanna ask d cleric why he is wearing clothes,tot dat came 4rm cotton,he shuld be wearing d cotton alone na. Or why he is using a sandal,he shuld be tieing leather it came 4rm animal skin,ig he has eaten the meat,y use d the skin 4 shoe..

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by Burger01(m): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2013
goodmike7: Lol. Smh. No sense whatsoever. Beating around the bush as usual

The non muslim would have also asked:
Non muslim: why are all terrorists muslim??
Sheik. :because all muslims are terrorists

Terrorism is one of the insigmas and emblems of Muslims c^u^m Islam...
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by olumaxi(m): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2013
aurenflani:

The Sheikh would have answered him and say: She is created by Allah, The One and Only. Who never begat nor Was begotten. Who is not comparable to anyone and anything. So she DOES NOT Have The Right to marry someone who worships another creature instead of Allah.

As to the other question, when you move away from your unbelievers village to the nearest urban town/city, you will get an answer.
anoda silly response
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by danjalingo: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2013
nice one,so islam is based on logic?
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by Dthespian: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2013
DJDOLA: why do christain ladies dress indecent 2 church?
...see jamb question..u 4 wait till april wen dey wan write jamb oo
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by maclatunji: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2013
fresh_dude: And if I may ask, what constitutes "offensive to islam?"

Ask Seun.
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by maclatunji: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2013
dan jalingo: nice one,so islam is based on logic?

Big time logic.
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by bhadico: 11:14am On Jan 31, 2013
Must u say negative thing about other peoples religion? Look into every religion ..there are more thn 1000 unanswerable question.. We all simply choose our part ....many roads leads to the market ..tht proe aren't behind you doesn't mean they are lost.. For them ..they Have thr religion.. For us..we Have ours ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? / Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls / "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.