Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,674 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric (14824 Views)

Being Muslim And The Danger Of A Single Story / Bible-burning Egyptian Cleric Jailed For 11 Years / Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by igbeke: 11:16am On Jan 31, 2013
all these r crap!
a big disappointment to d "religion of peace".
pointless and baseless arguement.
anyway, he is almost a gud comedian but d likes of ali-baba and ay r far humourous.
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by BedLam: 11:18am On Jan 31, 2013
ok! I saw that red warning on top of my head( to avoid being ban)
lemme assume the cleric is still here; WHY DO MUSLIMS KILL PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF ALLAH? *I need a better analogy please!
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by igbeke: 11:21am On Jan 31, 2013
Frostyzone: This is what I saw just at the top of the posting box.

[color=#99000] To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam.[/color]

LOL!! Seriously?? Are they that insecure?!
i guess yes.
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 31, 2013
wink religion for fools not for d wise

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by Joey82(m): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2013
aurenflani:

The Sheikh would have answered him and say: She is created by Allah, The One and Only. Who never begat nor Was begotten. Who is not comparable to anyone and anything. So she DOES NOT Have The Right to marry someone who worships another creature instead of Allah.

As to the other question, when you move away from your unbelievers village to the nearest urban town/city, you will get an answer.

aha! so the male folks that have the right to marry from anywhere are not created by Allah? and are allowed to marry someone who worships another creature? its double standard already.
as to ur other reason, i've been to ur so called believers village and last time i checked, ur 'believers' are still locking up their wives indoors. y not go and liberate them first b4 moving back to the city where u dwell.
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by bhadico: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2013
BedLam: ok! I saw that red warning on top of my head( to avoid being ban)
lemme assume the cleric is still here; WHY DO MUSLIMS KILL PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF ALLAH? *I need a better analogy please!
. Muslim in the west and north are same Muslims right? Then y does the killings occur only in one region...tht should tell u its not religion..its regional

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by adewale2011(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2013
Ilitracy is a disease... Them no teach u simily and personification for sch.?
elliottibanga: "To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam."

Really? But this post itself is offensive to women.

How can you compare a woman to a piece of candy or a grape angry

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by tunapawizzy: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2013
Frostyzone: This is what I saw just at the top of the posting box.

[color=#99000] To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam.[/color]

LOL!! Seriously?? Are they that insecure?!
By ''they'' do u mean errrm...... remind me abeg weytin be dat dia name sef

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by bluebros: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2013
Jesus(May peace and blessing of Allah be with him) used parables inside chapters &verses of the New Testament. Pastors today use these parables to teach. I see no reason why Imam's words should look different despite the fact that he tried to correct some misconception about Islam.
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by habeebishola: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2013
Pleas friends,try not to be abusive. We r all here to learn 4rm each other. Muslim and christians,we all know how we respect women that cover themselves and disrespect those who do not.
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by buchibabe: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2013
tunapawizzy: i wont say anything becos i dnt wana be banned

Are u a coward
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by tunapawizzy: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2013
adewale2011: Ilitracy is a disease... Them no teach u simily and personification for sch.?
actually those words are illiteracy (not ilitracy) and simile(not simily)

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by adewale2011(m): 11:31am On Jan 31, 2013
What will you do to a Man who Insult ur Father?
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by tunapawizzy: 11:33am On Jan 31, 2013
buchibabe:

Are u a coward
not really

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by maclatunji: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2013

In any school in the world, there are teachers are there are students. It is the same teacher that taught a student that got an A that taught another that got an F in WAEC. It is not that the teacher or knowledge is bad, but the refusal/inability of the student that failed to grasp the knowledge, assimilate and use it for his own good. Going by the massive failure of Nigerian Students, one might be tempted to think that the knowledge and teachers are bad. This is largely untrue, what you have are students and an environment that does not encourage them to learn ditto for terrorists, it is not Islam that is bad or its teachings but the refusal/inability of terrorists to grasps its true meaning and teachings which is exacerbated by poverty, miseducation, inequality and injustice at both local, national and international level for many.

4 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by tunapawizzy: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2013
adewale2011: What will you do to a Man who Insult ur Father?
i dont know what i will do to him BUT I AM SURE I WILL NOT TAKE HIS LIFE

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by graceng: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2013
smiley smiley smiley funny u know? Everyone have their reasons
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by adewale2011(m): 11:40am On Jan 31, 2013
That Good but muslim don't kill, we will kill if u attempt to kill us, and we will gladly fight back for the sake of Allah.
tunapawizzy:
i dont know what i will do to him BUT I AM SURE I WILL NOT TAKE HIS LIFE
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by Donmams(m): 11:40am On Jan 31, 2013
elliottibanga: "To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam."

Really? But this post itself is offensive to women.

How can you compare a woman to a piece of candy or a grape angry

What really bothers you? The comparison or the message within the comparison?
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by bukatyne(f): 11:45am On Jan 31, 2013
aurenflani:

The Sheikh would have answered him and say: She is created by Allah, The One and Only. Who never begat nor Was begotten. Who is not comparable to anyone and anything. So she DOES NOT Have The Right to marry someone who worships another creature instead of Allah.

As to the other question, when you move away from your unbelievers village to the nearest urban town/city, you will get an answer.
THis your answer is just ... My lord, why can a muslim man marry a non muslim woman?
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by iamkayd: 11:47am On Jan 31, 2013
Area_boy:

I see more to come..

Using analogies that create more questions than they answer is a fail in my book. Then again, the clever shaikh could read through the gullibility of his opponent and used that to his advantage.

fail

#affirmative
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by bukatyne(f): 11:48am On Jan 31, 2013
habeeb ishola: Pleas friends,try not to be abusive. We r all here to learn 4rm each other. Muslim and christians,we all know how we respect women that cover themselves and disrespect those who do not.
We respect women who dress decently and not cover themselves. They are two different things.
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by bukatyne(f): 11:49am On Jan 31, 2013
adewale2011: What will you do to a Man who Insult ur Father?
When did the concept of fatherhood enter islam?
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by kheart(m): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2013
superior1: @OP what is the moral of your post?, Muslim Clerics are smart and Non-Muslims Silly? sad sad sad
watever
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by kennykool4u: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2013
i love this.........they are moral, but that does not dictate HEAVEN.....do those things and ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST as your LORD
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by Seun(m): 11:59am On Jan 31, 2013
maclatunji: Ask Seun.
Really? The reason you were asked to moderate the Islam section is because, as an atheist, I have no way of knowing what is offensive to Islam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by kheart(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
God has sealed their hearts and hearing and their vision is veiled. (quran2:7).

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by sweetcheecks(f): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
lekibraky: A Non Muslim came to a Shaikh and asked: Why is it
Not Permissible in Islam for a Women to shake hands
with a Man? The Shaikh said: Can you shake hands with Queen
Elizabeth? The Non Muslim said: Ofcourse not, there are only
certain people who can shake hands with Queen
Elizabeth. Shaikh replied: Our Women are Queens and Queens
do not shake hands with strange men. Then the Non Muslim asked another Question: Why
do your Girls cover up their body? The Shaikh smiled and got two sweets, he opened the
first one and kept the other one closed. He threw
them both on the dusty floor and asked the Non
Muslim: If I asked you to take one of the sweets
which one will you choose? The Non Muslim replied: The covered one. The Shaikh said: That's how we treat and see our
women. Women should not be like the Moon which
everyone can See and Admire, they should be like the
Sun which makes th e Viewers Lower their Gaze. Non Muslim: Show me God if he exists. Shaikh Replied: Look at the Sun Man Replied: I Can't see, the Rays hurt my eyes.
Shaikh Said: If u can't look at the Creation of God
then how will you be able to Look at the Creator?? Lastly the Non Muslim invited the Shaikh to his house
and gave him Grapes, the Shaikh ate them, then he
offered him a cup of wine, the Shaikh refused, the
Non Muslim asked him how come you Muslims are
forbidden wine and eat grapes although the wine came
from grapes? Shaikh Replied: Do you have a daughter?
He said yes, the Shaikh asked him could you marry
her? the Non Muslim said no, the Shaikh said
SubhanAllah, you marry her mother and can't marry
her although she came from her

" THE ART OF TOTAL DECIET" undecided
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by pure123: 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
It's a nice write up...although this is not my tot o, but afraid to be banned
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by maclatunji: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
Seun:
Really? The reason you were asked to moderate the Islam section is because, as an atheist, I have no way of knowing what is offensive to Islam.

Thank you for the vote of confidence and I say insulting, using derogatory language or outrightly calling for genocide are things offensive to Muslims and any other person with good sense.

By the way dude, you cannot offend Islam, you can only offend Muslims. #LOL

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by sweetcheecks(f): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
firstolalekan: THAT IS THE BEAUTY OF ISLAM. ALLAHUAKBAR!

YOU MEAN,

firstolalekan: THAT IS THE BEAUTY DECEIT OF ISLAM. ALLAHUAKBAR!
Re: Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric by pure123: 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
bukatyne: We respect women who dress decently and not cover themselves. They are two different things.

dont mind the hyprocrate....ask for alhaja fausat @ 2007 set in Yabatech they will tell u her story....she covers all her body including face........but she's a sexcapade...she will kill u if she handle u in bed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls / Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? / "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.