Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,655 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (256067 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Mamacita007(f): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
ok so dis thread is for single dolls. im single buh is dis a place to hook up or post tins abt urself? i was in a relationship wit one person for many yrs b4 he went to the UK for studies and everything crashed 4rm dere. I was fooling myself in naija preparing to skl in d UK becos of him. All in all, i wil never be in a distance relationship again even though it works 4 sum pple. Now im in yankee and knw dat there are gud naija men here so im nt in a hurry. grin grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by whitedove1: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
sundayid: Am 22 years of age with a bright future but feels lonely most of the time. is there anyone to chat with me on whatsapp? preferably a lady within the same age bracket. here is my number +2348157264409. whatsapp only

I guess dats not ur pic on whatsapp...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2013
Sheybor: xup
2all dolls here....though am nt single am gettin married dis decemba bt
am enjoyin dis thread,,,,,r u goin 2kick me out 4nt bin single nd u
can jst call me shedoll it sounds cutecheesy

Sheybor! Happy upcoming married life!..make sure u pray always for ur partner..apply midnite prayer it's draw God's attention immediately..pray against any virus that may threaten ur marriage..

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mamacita007: ok so dis thread is for single dolls. im single buh is dis a place to hook up or post tins abt urself? i was in a relationship wit one person for many yrs b4 he went to the UK for studies and everything crashed 4rm dere. I was fooling myself in naija preparing to skl in d UK becos of him. All in all, i wil never be in a distance relationship again even though it works 4 sum pple. Now im in yankee and knw dat there are gud naija men here so im nt in a hurry. grin grin
Welcome dear,mind if I call you citadoll?Yes I believe you 100%,there re still some handful of nice guys out there.So nice that when you meet them,you can't help but ask them where they have been all your life.Thanks for popping insmiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Dipwater(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
Hi ladies ,I am dipwaterdoll grin if u feel like u can call me waterdoll all join grin grin

Anyways ,nice thread . Opdoll keep it coming. Pass the education to every doll out there. Speaking from a man's point of view ,am fcking tired of meeting dumb girls and interacting with dumd nl girls .

Keep this thread alive dolls.my word to every pretty doll out there Always watch ur girl's back.

Dipwaterdoll signing out

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by sauceEEP(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
carmelion:
Hi,Mad lion,I really want to reply you but I don't know where to start from.You talked about differnt things all together and you sounded deeply hurt too.We might be able to sought it out if you can just take a deep breath,calm down and come again.
mehnnnn!!! I luv dis ur comment. @madlion hope u heard d doll, take a deep breath,calm down and come again.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by faithuak(f): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
The right 1 would always com,wen u least expect,as 4 me,I no shake

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2013
SINGLE?? Pls i hope one is single if he/she is nt married??

because, for me, as long as there is no wedding ring on this finger, then, am still single. Even if i like, let me ve 50 bfrnds or gfrnds. Abi??

Now, my question is....., hw do i brk my sis‘s r/ship wit her silly bfrnd. The guy kips beating her, even wounded her wit bottle last time. Yet, she kips going back to him.( dont knw if he cast a spell on her). Wat shld i do to save her?? because, she even plans on marrying him soon.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2013
white dove:

@OP..tanks a mill for this post. Am an introvert to d core. My friends especially d males are tired, all invitation to hang out I always turn down. I don't know if its cos I was a boarder or wat. Sec schl/Uni and all. Am more like a loner in my own world. I find it diff keeping friends both male n female. Doe I have d best man in d world but I feel sumtimes this attitude of mine gets to him. Can't afford to lose him. ...most times wen he takes me out like clubbing, I end up sleeping by d corner! Its dat bad.

White dove! did u said u don't want to lose him?..l pray it will never happen..And he takes u to clubing? Now l'm worried..just sit down and think how many men taken their ladies to club ended up marring them..? unless u don't have any future with him.. *cheers*.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by MadLion: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
Boss13:

I refuse to agree with this nonsense. Sorry guys I promise not to comment but I cannot take this. If I were a woman, do you think I will go for a broke folk, the e go better kind of man. Please we all want good things. Do not make these women feel guilty for wanting good things like a normal human being deserves. Please oh I am not trying to sound nice but I am getting tired when broke/never do well brothers begin to say stuff like being materialistic and not wanting to build future. When they finish building your future, you go still dump them. Abeg go and get a life. I mean go and get a life.

It's either u r stuupid or u were born wit it, if u r in a relationship ders nuttin wrong buying stuffs for ur girl. Most girl used dat as a yardstick to predict how a relationship wit sum1 go witout luking at pertinent issues like if da guy rili luvs me, if he is faithful or not. Tell me u fool won't u prefer to hv a girlfriend u certainly know she luv dan a girl who is rich n u not rili sure whether she luvs u or not. Eeeeeedoit wot meks u don't undastand such a lil note i wrote. grin grin angry cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by benzion72(m): 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
One man pleased the Lord and God ask him to ask anything he want that he God will do it for him. The man told God. He will like to travel from Lagos to United State but he does not like to fly, he want God to make a bridge on the Atlantic Ocean so he can travel without fear of air crash. God told him, it is not that kind of request and that he should ask for another thing. Okay he told God has being divorced four times, he want God to tell him why women think the way they think and behave the way they do, so he could learn how to manage one next time. God said the second question is harder than the first one, he asked the man how many lanes of bridge he want on the sea from Lagos to New York.
Honestly ladies are complex. I used to have colleague in my former office a married man who want to date a lady in another department. I called this lady told her plainly that the guy is married with kids. But the guy rap the lady with sugar quoted mouth and the lady fell for him despite my warning. The lady told the guy everything I said. The guy came to confront me and give me my due. The guy chop the gal tired and dump her. So I don't put mouth again for any such stuff

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2013
Maya2pretty: na so, since ur desperately lookin 4 a wife na

In as much as I kinda like ur face, after searching on twitter thru ur handle, and also feel ur story, I do not like d way u respond to single guys or guys dat are ready to mingle! How do u intend to get a guy if u keep replying dis way? Dis is actually ur 2nd reply to a single guy or a guy dat wants to mingle, and its nothing 2write home about. Very discouraging!

Meanwhile, d major reason y majority of u ladies are treated wrongly is because ur more concerned with material things! Guy wey hold side!! Then wat should happen to single graduates like me( with a bright future) looking for a job and love? As far as I'm concerned, if u wnt a guy dat would respect u, hv just u, treat u like a lady, n finally puts dat ring on ur finger, u should 4get about made guys and give dat single graduate with a lot of hope, a chance! When u guys suffer together and make it together, he'll never leave u. What do u think?

5 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Emmaesty(f): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2013
@ Carmydoll, i've learnt a lot of things from this thread nd i want 2 say dat u're d best. I've never been in a relationship but i hope 2 find the right person soon cos i'm not getting younger btw call me Emmydoll.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
@other dolls that popped in to drop their comments
Cowgurl
Joangirl
Latest
Ritalewisky
Luvmijeje,I noticed I didn't acknowledge you dolls when you came.My apologies pls,you re most welcomed.
@All the guys too(not forgetting Mad lion).I want to thank you guys for saying a thing /two.We learnt something from all you said.I promise to keep this thread alive till the day I will post my wedding invitation here.or maybe my pictures,hehehehehehe.Please ladies in the house,feel free to pilot this thread.Group effort would highly effectivesmiley.thank you
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by 2legit2qwt: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mamacita007: ok so dis thread is for single dolls. im single buh is dis a place to hook up or post tins abt urself? i was in a relationship wit one person for many yrs b4 he went to the UK for studies and everything crashed 4rm dere. I was fooling myself in naija preparing to skl in d UK becos of him. All in all, i wil never be in a distance relationship again even though it works 4 sum pple. Now im in yankee and knw dat there are gud naija men here so im nt in a hurry. grin grin

Yeah, i totally agree, ldr scares me too. It's hard as it is to trust someone in the same city as you especially listening to some convo on local radio about Nigerian girls tongue. Going outside of that radius takes a lot more effort both physically and mentally, not forgetting the risky financial investment as well. A friend is currently in one and always traveling and organizing dates, he was once a baller but now broke mofo lol grin, thanks to ldr...no thanks for me tongue
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Whobedatte(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2013
Interesting thread, OP , keep up the goodwork, more pwer 2 your elbow. Pls , i need a resposible, Godfearing lady, Im David, 29, works @ a media organization, based in lagos. Hails from Ondo S. U can holla @ me on 08087226973. On twitter @Davidcule19. Thanks
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
Men: If You Keep Making Her Shed Tears,
Remember She Can't Cry Forever And Good
Men Like Me *big grin* Will Be Able To Dry
Her Beautiful Face. I Really Don't Understand
How A Man Can Find Peace In Life When His
Lady Is Crying All The Time. Let The Truth Be
Told When She Moves On He's Gonna Be The
One Left With A Glaze In His Eye.
Treat Her Like A Queen And Not Just Like A
Side Chick.

#Kahuna

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by LaBonito(f): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
carmelion: On a very special note,I want to acknowlege a very special set of dolls in the house.They re no other people than those sweet ladies who still have their virginity intact.please have a cup of ice cream on my behalfcheesy.Be full of pride and guide what you have jealously and make sure you give it to the man who knows its worth.As we approch valentine Feb 14th,please be sensible,valentine dosent mean sex,there re more sensible ways to celebrate it.Is your boyfriend telling you to prove your love by opening your legs for him?My dear that guy is an enemy,yes that's what I said,a bid enemy at that.Once you give it to him that's it,you have joined "others".Be wise.
nice thread babygal, virginity or no virginity, men changes like weather,you don't kn the right person, so everything is by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
Emma_esty: @ Carmydoll, i've learnt a lot of things from this thread nd i want 2 say dat u're d best. I've never been in a relationship but i hope 2 find the right person soon cos i'm not getting younger btw call me Emmydoll.
You re welcome emmydoll,feel at home.smiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2013
La Bonito: nice thread babygal, virginity or no virginity, men changes like weather,you don't kn the right person, so everything is by God's grace.
Thanks bonitodollsmiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2013
Graphydoll...very single,bt kiping it low 4 nw.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
carmelion: .
You re welcome Mr hemanwel,kindly endevour to add your location and any other detail you feel comfortable putting out here.it would help narrow things down.thanks

Are u turning ur office into match setting?..l suggest u focus on main reason while u launch this thread. (personal opinion).But if ur fans needed that,they should target offline not on net..(personal opinion also)..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ladies: You Either The Queen
Or The Side Chick, You Cannot Be Both. You
Cannot Have The Role Of A Queen And The
Mentality Of A Side Chick. If A Man Is Looking
For A Queen And You’re Acting Like A Side
Chick, You Will Be Demoted Or Cutoff And
Replaced.
You Want A Title? Own It. Successful Men
Don’t
Rebuild Women, We Build Homes, Lives And
Foundations For Women Who Know Who
They Are And Their Place, To Strive In.

— Kahuna

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by nifemi16: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2013
hi cammy doll, you are God sent. I have been crying and moody all day. feeling heart broken, lonely and rejected. Just cause I am single and lonely, was introduced to a guy, I call him more than he calls, always sending him text messages, but he is always so reluctant to respond. Twice he has stood me up on a date. Today I got really frustrated and I sent him a message on how I have cheapened myself before him, how I have chased him, yet he has made my efforts worthless. I told him how he has pushed me away. I promised never to call him again. instantly I deleted his number.
He hasn't replied me, but I am feeling really hurt cause truly, I have come to love him. Now I am hoping that he would realise that I truly love him, and he would give me a chance. nifemidoll.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mad Lion:
ABSOLUTELY NONSENSICAL post if men hv changed, it is becuz of how greedy, selfish, materialistc and ungrateful you women are. Da post even shows da kind of woman u r. U said men will shower u wit gifts, yes before it wasn't like dat until u women start taking into consideration cars, money .....etc anytime a guy shld ask u out. Most of u women don't wanna hear nuttin abt da future so you desperately go around looking for men wit dem material stuffs most of u women foolishly tink is da most important tin in a relationship witout even probing deep to find out if da man luvs u or he is in a different relationship becuz u were enjoying dem restaurants he is taking u, da money he is spending on u .....etc and now dat u hv learnt da hard way, u r here trying to act like a teacher. Do u know how many women hv also phucked up men's life in a relationship?

Mad lion..l don't think u are,do u mind if l address u as happy lion?..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by faithuak(f): 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2013
Need a gud,matured,responsible and caring guy 4 keep,qualification-(masters in honesty and cutebility)send ur Cv to www.____2geda happily eva afta (wink*Lol)

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Jonwesley(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2013
Countless number of women go thru this be4 some of them get their suitors. It is called experience. It is good to be cautious about men, but being too cautious as not to loose your worth becos of s3x would make most ladies expire beyond marriageable age. To me both sexes exchanged their privacy in the process, but African mentality makes the men to pride themselves as having slept with the lady. Call it bluff, the lady also slept with him too. And the lady in question need to go on with her life and forge ahead rather than being heart broken. The right person wld definitely come to u, and some times depending how you keep yourself, the guy cld regret later for choosing the other lady.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2013
@ NifemiDoll........Crying Over A Guy? Nah ....Keep Your Head Up
Princess, Your Crown Is Falling #Good
Evening

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Boss13: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mad Lion:

It's either u r stuupid or u were born wit it, if u r in a relationship ders nuttin wrong buying stuffs for ur girl. Most girl used dat as a yardstick to predict how a relationship wit sum1 go witout luking at pertinent issues like if da guy rili luvs me, if he is faithful or not. Tell me u fool won't u prefer to hv a girlfriend u certainly know she luv dan a girl who is rich n u not rili sure whether she luvs u or not. Eeeeeedoit wot meks u don't undastand such a lil note i wrote. grin grin angry cheesy grin grin cheesy

Dude I am sorry ladies leave you because you are not materially up to their standard. True, our ladies are now materialistic but guess what nobody wants to drink garri and hope for a brighter day. A woman is like a flower, treat her nice and she will blossom. So for an ill-cultured man like yourself, who go around insulting people, I will never reduce myself to your class. I will also repeat what I told you previously. Go and get a life and a proper one for that matter. You would be surprised at how your perception would change.

Sorry OP for derailing. Some dude..... Phew

7 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by kittykat1(f): 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2013
He won't realize that u truely love him. Even if he does, he doesn't have a space for you in his life now. I want our ladies to be less sentimental and more logical in dealing with men

Someone that rarely calls you and Stands up on dates doesn't regard u. He may have given yopu a chance earlier, hoping that it will work but along d line, h realizes that its not what he wants. Free the guy and look for another person that will value you. As much as I advocate that ladies can make the first move, I also blv that they shd be smart and strong about it. Don't get emotionally involved too early and if someone rejects you, move on fast.

You have to treat yourself like you are special before someone will do that for you.
nifemi16: hi cammy doll, you are God sent. I have been crying and moody all day. feeling heart broken, lonely and rejected. Just cause I am single and lonely, was introduced to a guy, I call him more than he calls, always sending him text messages, but he is always so reluctant to respond. Twice he has stood me up on a date. Today I got really frustrated and I sent him a message on how I have cheapened myself before him, how I have chased him, yet he has made my efforts worthless. I told him how he has pushed me away. I promised never to call him again. instantly I deleted his number.
He hasn't replied me, but I am feeling really hurt cause truly, I have come to love him. Now I am hoping that he would realise that I truly love him, and he would give me a chance. nifemidoll.

6 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by nifemi16: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2013
YOUNGKAHUNA: @ NifemiDoll........Crying Over A Guy? Nah ....Keep Your Head Up
Princess, Your Crown Is Falling #Good
Evening
thanks for the support.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by MadLion: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2013
carmelion:
Hi,Mad lion,I really want to reply you but I don't know where to start from.You talked about differnt things all together and you sounded deeply hurt too.We might be able to sought it out if you can just take a deep breath,calm down and come again.

U r da one here hurt wit all diz blah blah blah advise to women. U will neva hv cum here talking abt advise if u hv not find urself in diz predicament. Dat fact dat most women tek material stuff into consideration b4 liking at pertinent issues, men will always play Tom n jerry wit women. I am not saying women shld go for men in abject poverty but don't u think its more senslble to find out whether da guy rili luvs u, he is committed, not a player than Jux jumping into a relationship wit a man cuz u can see his car, house, nice clothes .......etc before realising dat he is up to no good. If u hv done da first one, i can assure u, u won't be here trying to give advise to young girls. grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (181) (Reply)

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.