Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,853 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (255968 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
Boss13:

My friend get that lazy attitude out of your head. I don't read my bible very well, but I know a man must provide for his household. God did not say it is joint effort. A woman is a homemaker not a home provider.

I guess you lack common sense. and I ask again, what is your job if the man sole responsibility is to take care of your big ass while you sit at home? wont you be tired of being idle? And the same bible you quoted says '' and idle worker is a devil workshop? grow up please

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by lillyveezy: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
Elizadath:

That means all men are wicked including husbands. No wonder some women aren't open even in marriage.due to wrong perception you ppl have impacted them. Ladies should look well before they leap. No perfect man anywhere. All of us want thesame thing.
how does her post suggest men are wicked?see sex is not and can never be a proof for love.Get that pls.Men often use that line to extract what they want from ladies,period.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
Le w00t! I know where to find a girlfriend *camping out* grin grin grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by MadLion: 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2013
carmelion:
Thanks Mad lion for taking a deep breath,calming down,and coming again.At least now I can comprehend what you re saying.Yes I was hurt,but no anymore.Am better now.Seeing this thread on the front page and the no of Nlanders viewing it below makes me feel like the best doll ever!.If a thread like this this existed long before then,I wouldn't have been a victim.But unfortunately,life throws us around.Doing this is a way of warning others.I have younger sisters too,you need to see the see the way I beg them not to mess around.Am willing to dash them any amount just so that they won't mess around.I let them confide in me,cos a problem shared is half solved.its not I was a love peddler,Now changed or born again.No,am just the usual girl you can find in street,office,occassions e.t.c ,trying to find her own man and settle down. I welcome people like you(not people who talk the way you do) in this thread.You have a point in your statements but it would make more sense if you re-phrase it.I know some people like getting attention in a crowd and the easiest way is to always behave odd.whichever the case,I can see you re having fun.Your smileys says it all.

Well said, i wish you all the best yh n Madlion is always calm grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Boss13: 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
dahonestboss:

I guess you lack common sense. and I ask again, what is your job if the man sole responsibility is to take care of your big ass while you sit at home? wont you be tired of being idle? And the same bible you quoted says '' and idle worker is a devil workshop? grow up please

Sorry dude I am guy. Not out of pride, but plain humility, I thank God that I am doing so well. However, I will never allow my wife or family struggle. It is a taboo where I am from. If you are of the opinion that your wife must surrender her income so that you can feed and pay bills, that is your issue. However, don't complain when she begins to insult you that you are not man enough. Also, can we allow these ladies share their emotions and experience with us so that we can understand them better. Hijacking a thread is disrespectful.

6 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by MadLion: 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2013
dahonestboss:

I have told u several times dat don't argue wit Boss13 cuz he is MENTALLY CHALLENGED. It's like pouring water on a stone. grin grin grin angry grin grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Ilekokonit: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
Adeniyi A:
i met these two ladies at different time, they told me they had someone separately. later wen they got to kno me better,one thru body lang wanted to kno my place&d 2nd said she was no longer wt her guy&wanted to visit me also.i neva allowd dem. y ar ladies too quick to switch luv n make quick conclusions when approached?,i hate it!

Its called LYING and is more common than you think. No wonder so many people are single as anything built on a foundation of lies will eventually collapse. Its just a matter of time.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by anitank(f): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2013
carmelion:
Welcome anitadoll,its single as in lonely
ok then maybe the thread isnt for me because am not exactly single anymore smiley
Met this guy exactly a month ago and its been everything i ever wanted kiss

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Boss13: 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mad Lion:

I have told u several times dat don't argue wit Boss13 cuz he is MENTALLY CHALLENGED. It's like pouring water on a stone. grin grin grin angry grin grin grin cheesy grin

Stop derailing threads LOSER. remember go and get a life. Attracting women will never be your problem.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Gracious10: 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
Hmmmm, people are going through stuff! It's well.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mad Lion:

I guess Boss13 is a hermaphrodite, because it seems like I am talking to a man and a woman at the same time. I heard your advice bro, I don back off.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by bizz(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
Hi A̶̲̥̅♏ new here and like dis thread.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2013
Happy lion,Dahonestboss & Boss13 l really appreciate u guys! honestly l'm learning. oops *expriencing headach* bouncing out see u!..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by MadLion: 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2013
Boss13:

Stop derailing threads LOSER. remember go and get a life. Attracting women will never be your problem.

So u hv a girlfrnd/wife hahahaaaaaaaaa i will remember her in ma prayers. It's unfortunate dat someone will someday call u her husband. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by MadLion: 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2013
dahonestboss:

I guess Boss13 is a hermaphrodite, because it seems like I am talking to a man and a woman at the same time. I heard your advice bro, I don back off.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my riiiiiiiiiibbbbbsssss grin grin grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2013
anitank:
ok then maybe the thread isnt for me because am not exactly single anymore smiley

Glad to hear that! but this is a time u need to pray hardly to invite God's present & wisdom to handle ur courtship in other to accoplished it's purpose,Anitank pls don't rely on ur knowledge only u need him GOD!.. *awuu why these headach*.. not you sister.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2013
Chike tot u were already gone, this headache will finish you if you do not let the ladies resume their thread! Off to gym, hope u'll be gone for good by the time am back. That includes MAD Melon and Company.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Ilekokonit: 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2013
lalaosky:
who do i tell my tale to?..if i do such, they will bully me like they did to sweetlemon...

Don't allow anyone to bully you on this site. More often than not those cyber bully ladies that targeted sweetlemon are single Naija ladies in their late 30's or 40's who live abroad and because their chances of getting a man are dwindling by the second due to their bad characters, they felt jealous, angry and bitter that sweetlemon is happy with her new man.

Regarding telling your tale, I would advice against it because MOST Nigerians are experts at making fun of and kicking you when you are down. You are better off not resisting your feelings of heart break but actually welcoming them and eventually they will leave you alone.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by DrEngr: 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2013
nifemi16: hi cammy doll, you are God sent. I have been crying and moody all day. feeling heart broken, lonely and rejected. Just cause I am single and lonely, was introduced to a guy, I call him more than he calls, always sending him text messages, but he is always so reluctant to respond. Twice he has stood me up on a date. Today I got really frustrated and I sent him a message on how I have cheapened myself before him, how I have chased him, yet he has made my efforts worthless. I told him how he has pushed me away. I promised never to call him again. instantly I deleted his number.
He hasn't replied me, but I am feeling really hurt cause truly, I have come to love him. Now I am hoping that he would realise that I truly love him, and he would give me a chance. nifemidoll.
Well, I think you got it all wrong from the onset. Even if u wanted the relationship, you would have made him worked a bit for it as he would have appreciated you more. My fiancee just broke up with me because of what a pastor told her and I really loved her but I'm taking it calmly. Dear, he the relationship wouldn't have gotten anywhere if you had continued and even if you had married him, I can assure you that you would have regretted you did. So, you made the best decision ever. Remain a good and virtuous lady, and you will obtain God's favour as regards marriage. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Boss13: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
Guys this so disrespectful. Have you all noticed that the ladies do not post anymore. This is their thread.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
hi i'm dominion doll. i m so glad to find this thread. i m so lovesick
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2013
anitank:
uh,fresh relp wt dea usual euphoria.
well,my lit advc
develop your mind against seX before marriage,cos u neva can tell no matter how much you think he's the right guy for you,if he gets the juice free he might decide not to buy the fruits,hope you know?
do not learn the hard way
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by 49cents(m): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
Boss13: Guys this so disrespectful. Have you all noticed that the ladies do not post anymore. This is their thread.

It is like nairaland is full of underage boys who are so eager to be on a thread with mature and serious personalities that they forget to think before they post thrash......always arguing for the sake of arguing

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by anitank(f): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
chikeorji123:

Glad to hear that! but this is a time u need to pray hardly to invite God's present & wisdom to handle ur courtship in other to accoplished it's purpose,Anitank pls don't rely on ur knowledge only u need him GOD!.. *awuu why these headach*.. not you sister.
THANKS a million for ur concern but i must tell u, i never do anything without acknowledging God's soverenity. He comes first in everything i do.

and no, we are not courting cos we barely started dating. Not in a hurry smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by kaboninc(m): 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2013
luvmijeje: Loool....zzz,hi to all the dollz and non-dollz in the house.Carmydoll u re doing a fantastic job,pls keep it up.
I learnt on this thread one of the phsycological reasons why guyz open thread to complain about Nigerian girlz been materialistic.It is becos they are too over-ambitious.How can a student that his parent is feeding be wooing an high taste lady.
Carmydoll,keep it coming.

Is there a problem wooing a high taste lady?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by anitank(f): 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

well,my lit advc
develop your mind against seX before marriage,cos u neva can tell no matter how much you think he's the right guy for you,if he gets the juice free he might decide not to buy the fruits,hope you know?
I honestly can't promise you a 'no sex before marriage' thing
Infact i cant get married to a man i know nothing about his sexuality
Life is about risks dear......
If you win, you'll be happy
If you lose, you will be wise smiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Bastituta(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
What about those ladies one will date on platonic relationship later they tag the guy not a man?..or they might even accuse you of cheating just b/c your dating on a neutral ground..my dear it's a complicated world we live!..[/quote]dt is it ma broda it happened to me ni no be say dem say,i dated a lady 4 6yrs without sexing her while i kip disturbin her,lata she promise me coz i av plan 4 her i agree bt to my suprise she lost dt virginity to anoda person 2mnt to de day she promise can u c life,wat advice wud u give me nw dt i will wnt to hear.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
anitank:
I honestly can't promise you a 'no sex before marriage' thing
Life is about risks dear......
If you win, you'll be happy
If you lose, you will be wise smiley

this no sex before marriage thing is a thing most men cant withstand in women.

Having a sexual relationship does not mean men will dump you

and not giving sex before marriage does not mean they will still marry them

couples need to be sure about their sexual compatibility, so as not to regret after marriage

and this is the only one thing or one of the thing I like most about relationship in the western world

If you guys broke up after getting intimate, the woman should not go crying as if she was dump after sleeping with him. simple!

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by kaboninc(m): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
lalaosky: lalaosky doll is loving this thread

all my single ladies, i hail o

Don't be afraid of sweetlemon na. A problem shared is half solved
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by 49cents(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

well,my lit advc

Oga abeg are u implying that men will get married because of their girlfriend denied them sex....is like they are getting married for the sex, not the person. Now i am not a believer in pre-marital sex but u dont make it come across that sex is the primary reason of marraige

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by kaboninc(m): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2013
Babzilla: YOU DONT KNOW HOW LUCKY U ARE. MARRIAGE IS AN INSTITUTION OF MISERY INSTEAD OF TRYING 2 SHACKLE URSELF CELEBRATE UR FREEDOM MAN

Institution of Misery? You need to listen and watch. So you'll change your orientation. If you choose not to marry, then its your own business. But for those who want to, don't spoil their mind.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by frankkydee(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
Maya2pretty: Hi, am Maya doll, I feel so sad and lonely, I've not find my own Man, it's hurtin sad my beauty is wastin, he's not there 2 love me, to care 4 me, 2 make me feel like a cherished woman, I miss him so much, wish he'l find me dis month sad
its like we re just thesame lady. Cos i've bin waitin for my lady too for long but she is not comin. I wish i will find her dis month cos i'm gettin tired.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (181) (Reply)

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.