Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (255781 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by dagr8(m): 7:01am On Mar 16, 2013
DailyNews:

Forgive simaya pls, its for ur own good and happiness, not only for him.

Thank God no one knows u, just be thankful and only u know yourself, so if there is any comment on this thread that u wish u can add to ur knowledge, do and discard the rest so u can be happy here.

It is so bad that when we Nigerians come online, we forget ethics. We just wish and desire to hurt others. We carry on grudges, hatred and pains around. Carmelion, pls never carry a grudge becos it destroys things and can drawback personal success in life, which I pray not.

In summary, don't fight bad words or insults with insults, I did it and it backfired on me, so avoid it to keep ur username clean and cherished like it is now becos once u start fighting Simaya or any other person that tries to ridicule or call u names, u will see that all these people cheering u- go go go carmy! Will all desert u, turn against u and even go behind to exchange PMs with their rapports, saying bad things against u.

Just avoid all insults pls, focus on the good things u are doing, the wise n real people appreciate ur efforts, and of course, we all have a bad past in one way or d other, so dnt regret any personal xprence u shared here cos it has made u a star, a hero and a role model. stay blessed and more wisdom to your knowledge.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 16, 2013
Winneygirl:

If I was involved, U will not get dat car back 4 two weeks!! By dat 2 weeks, U will not even have tires, not to talk of having tires to pump.

Disregarding traffic laws?? Humility?

Dat humility is wat will even make me remove those tires and give 2 someone who needs them.

Don't let me catch U ooo!!!!
hey Winnie, I didn't know u are a LASTMA officer! Lol...see, it wasn't as if I intentionally broke or disobeyed the traffic laws, nope, it was always unknowingly or unconsciously.

Like entering the service lane from d speed lane through a wrong entry point that motorists had been using in d past, just learnt that they are no longer acceptable, new enforcement.

Secondly, making a U-turn at the wrong spot and entering the one-way unknowingly.

So its not as if I intentionally broke the laws. Since the last 11yrs I had been driving, I had never been harassed or stopped by the Police until recently. I have even drove frm Lagos to SouthEast without a police saying stop, so winney, I am a law-abiding citizen, and if u ever catch me, u will be forced to free me cos I look so innocent and harmlessgringrin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by simayanki4real(m): 8:22am On Mar 16, 2013
Hello dolls & gents!!!

@carmdoll & others: My apologies still continue...
But in the mean time THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE (REPLY TO DONCOLLO) HAS BEEN MODIFIED.

Please all those who commented or quoted it should try to modify their also!

Have a great morning & wonderful weekend!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Ivynwa(f): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2013
simayanki4real: Hello dolls & gents!!!

But in the mean time THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE (REPLY TO DONCOLLO) HAS BEEN MODIFIED.

@Simayanki
You are lucky that the person I was match making you off to is taken or your sweet posts would have garnered you a sweet Iyawo for real.
Hey! by the way are you tall enough for Maya2pretty? Check yourself, check yourself grin grin
You can dash into a pharmacy shop and have them check your height and everything Maya2pretty likes in her man and you report to the thread for my judgement. I'm the new match maker in town. Gotcha! I no fit laugh-o-o

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 16, 2013
simayanki4real: Hello dolls & gents!!!

awww! So beautiful of u @Simaya...I don't just know y I cherish humble people a lot, and believe me, they are the best for friendship, Simaya, u just won a hero medal from me....and if this was in real life, would have given u somegrin

Stay blessed, and u can testify to this that u now feel so free, happy and loved, or is it a lie I doubt. In fact, u are d best so far...and I can bet my ten naira that u so much cherish carmelion, we guys are sometimes like that, portraying our likeness for a female in a wrong waysmiley now she knows better...

@ivy, u are more than hilarious....lol

nbright my man, why d quote no word grin lovely people, wishing u all a lovely happy weekendsmiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Ivynwa(f): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2013
Right now my match making eyes thinks that Madrista has his eyes on Carmy doll and Chike seems to have his eyes there too. Let them tanda there dey do Inyanga, the minute a very wise man enters this thread to sweep Carmy off her feet. Na dat time you go see real tears run down this thread. grin

I saw a lady declaring her love for Dailynews already in another thread and he was blushing like the sweet gent he is. Whew! who is the lucky lady that will get blessed with Dailynews? I don't want to be that lucky one sha because even though he will make a sweet spouse his ideologies will not allow a free spirited lady like me enter club go enjoy my blasting music, lol.
Hey, nobody should get mad at me-o-o. I am only advertising my new business, the match maker just opened shop. Pay up if you need my services. Just kidding there!

3 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by simayanki4real(m): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2013
DailyNews: awww! So beautiful of u @Simaya...I don't just know y I cherish humble people a lot, and believe me, they are the best for friendship, Simaya, u just won a hero medal from me....and if this was in real life, would have given u somegrin

Stay blessed, and u can testify to this that u now feel so free, happy and loved, or is it a lie I doubt. In fact, u are d best so far...and I can bet my ten naira that u so much cherish carmelion, we guys are sometimes like that, portraying our likeness for a female in a wrong waysmiley now she knows better...

@ivy, u are more than hilarious....lol

nbright my man, why d quote no word grin lovely people, wishing u all a lovely happy weekendsmiley

Tnx @ dailynews: i really do feel free & am actually laughing @ ivynwa's post.

Perhaps i have a certain likeness for carmydoll, she is a realist, straight forward... & matured!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by simayanki4real(m): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2013
Ivynwa:

@Simayanki
You are lucky that the person I was match making you off to is taken or your sweet posts would have garnered you a sweet Iyawo for real.
Hey! by the way are you tall enough for Maya2pretty? Check yourself, check yourself grin grin
You can dash into a pharmacy shop and have them check your height and everything Maya2pretty likes in her man and you report to the thread for my judgement. I'm the new match maker in town. Gotcha! I no fit laugh-o-o

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) @ivynwa
You are really a comedian. Thanks for the match-making, but it hasn't worked for me in the past so i don't know what to say about that.

I dont really do well when put into a list per-say, or in a test condition. Not so tall but am in love with myself (not petite either ...lol)
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by dagr8(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2013
Ivynwa: Right now my match making eyes thinks that Madrista has his eyes on Carmy doll and Chike seems to have his eyes there too. Let them tanda there dey do Inyanga, the minute a very wise man enters this thread to sweep Carmy off her feet. Na dat time you go see real tears run down this thread. grin

I saw a lady declaring her love for Dailynews already in another thread and he was blushing like the sweet gent he is. Whew! who is the lucky lady that will get blessed with Dailynews? I don't want to be that lucky one sha because even though he will make a sweet spouse his ideologies will not allow a free spirited lady like me enter club go enjoy my blasting music, lol.
Hey, nobody should get mad at me-o-o. I am only advertising my new business, the match maker just opened shop. Pay up if you need my services. Just kidding there!
U are not serious o grin grin grin
If u c hw u make me open my 32 in laughter...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by nbright: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2013
@dailynews, I did comment maybe someone or something stylishly hid it... Here is it again.
DailyNews: Above everything, I want to advice everyone reading this to strive daily to practice these:

- honesty
- openness
- friendliness
- humility
- forgiveness
- patience
- tolerance
- respect

And lastly, strive to LOVE people no matter how u feel about them. I am using this medium to ask u people to join me in saying a big THANK YOU to God for His several grace, blessings and unmerited favours in my life, even today, God showed me that He is God, join me in thanking Him, and pls forgive my going off point a bit, just overjoyedsmiley

Forgiveness is a sin... I am not Jesus Christ
that I should be giving out scarce
resources (forgiveness) freely... I believe
that if I'm offended and I forgive, it will
give others more reason to offend me
knowing that I will still forgive them again
and again... I so much believe in the
Mosaic law of an eye for an eye...

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by nzubeokafor: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2013
Ko
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 16, 2013
DailyNews: let me start with openness. Do u know that some of our problems in life can only be solved when we are open enough to share it with people in a very honest way

Example, a friend told me abt his sister who had been waiting for a husband till she was 35yrs n was already given up if not for her pastor who always encourage her. She wasn't ashamed according to my frnd in tellin ppl she know n meet that she is still single, open n hopeful, n to cut d story short, she got her ever loving hubby via a recommendation from someone she told abt her single status, n ryt now, they live in asokoro 1...I saw their family pic, so enviable.

Again, a guy I knew got his present job by being open to ppl...n guess where d lead came from? A married lady he met on facebook n told he was still job-hunting, n the lady knew a perm sec n that was hw he got hired with NHIS recently. Some ppl wud prefer to lie, pretend n do this n that, y? Does it cost to be open missb? To me, it doesn't no matter d negative aspects.

Patience, its a very vital trait for survival. Without it, u may not have a happy n fulfilled life, pls strive to be patient always, despite the challenges n pains, I knw, but pray n make frnds with ppl who dnt only criticize ur mistakes.

Humility is a virtue...it can take u to a place u never wished or dreamed in life.

Believe me, since d last 2 weeks, I had been breaking traffic laws here, entering d wrong lane to evade traffic, going one-way unknowingly, etc n believe me, this week alone, LASTMA and traffic police have arrested me four times including today, and even took my car (a branded car to say) to their HQs and u won't believe that in all these, I spent no dime, only today that I spent money to pump my tyre they deflated when we entered their headquaters.

What saved me? Humility...a long story. Imagine Nigerian para-military and force rejecting money I gave them as a thank u after they released me, thrice, not once o.

One came to me and gave me a hug that he is sorry for deflating my tyre, that I am a good man, y? Cos I was so humble from d beginning.

I have lots of scenarios to cite on humility, so dear, wear humility like a clothe n watch out from nowsmiley
Thanks,i'll make sure i work on all of them..just to be a better person..smiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Winneygirl(f): 10:38am On Mar 16, 2013
nzubeokafor: Please I see that this post is for single ladies and I am single guy that is searching for a girl friend around lagos please if you are intresting flash me 08033248746. My pin 33181b68

i thought we have Bouncers on this thread??

Bouncers....Bouncers....Where are the Bouncers??
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2013
@Simaya, you are the latest hero on this thread while Carmelion is the superstargrin I knew that u cherish her, Carmy, u have a very serious admirer (Simaya) and dnt reject him cos most true lovers were once enemiesgrin simaya, u are now on my list of best nairalanders.

@Ivy, IVY! IVY! Be warned o! Carmelion warned u guys that her thread is not for match-making or hooking up o, dnt let my oga on top catch yougrin

But in all, u are hilarious...keep it up, maybe your own King Solomon is reading toogrin

@nbright, that was so mean, really Na wa o for this kind belief o...plz change it, we need forgiveness to have a happy world.

@missblanche, you are another sweet one on this thread...how sweet of u, ready to learn, awww!

@nzube, I don't think u are getting it right bro, just try and get familiar with the users and figure out the person(s) that suite u and get to knw them by befriendin them casually first. Goodluck all the same.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2013
Winneygirl:

i thought we have Bouncers on this thread??

Bouncers....Bouncers....Where are the Bouncers??
silly ugrin if I had seen ur post earlier, wouldn't have posted my previous commentgrin

@nzube, no mind winniegirl, lol...maybe u can start with her selfgrin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by simayanki4real(m): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
carmelion:

I see you are not done with me yet right?First,you succeded in making me go back to the mirror,to know if I look frustrated,oh yes you did.

Then you now made to also understand why some ladies here on Nairaland keeps telling me that I have guts.I mean now I know why ladies shy away from opening such topic.It is either they are not interested or they can't stand the insults that will come with it.

Meawhile did you say,'unkind words'?.*SMH*.

No man,those were not words,they are KNIVES!,You cut me through the heart.I was soooo weak,but a lot of people here,and a lot of things kept me going.

I will still repeat it,a man can never understand a woman 100%.You noticed missblanche crying,the way other ladies reached out to me,did you read Smartie gurl's comment?.I wish I can show you my inbox,so that you will understand what I am talking about.

So imagine,what the main victim did.Only a woman,and a few guys would understand the depth of those knife cuts you gave me.

Now you say,you are sorry?

pheeew!

Well what do you want me to say?No?,So that everybody here would say that am wicked.

I am very emotional,oldest members of the thread,can attest to that.Every thing I have said here on this thread,is very real.I rather keep my mouth shut,than write lies.What will I gain?

So for the interest of this thread,I will accept your apology but when I truly forgive you from the bottom of my heart,even a blind man will know.

Naturally,I sulk a lot,so it will take me a little time but trust me, things would be fine.

Please modify that post,it is heartbreaking.Write something else there(a joke,a poem,a response to a topic previously discussed),you know, just be creative.I think someone,quoted you ,please tell him to modify his, too.I will change mine too.Let us pretend it never happened and please don't do it again.

Moreover ,don't say that to a lady outside,it is murderous.

I want to blame all this on misunderstanding,please let's try to comprehend before responding.

We all must not agree but If you disagree with a particular point raised by someone ,do that peacefully.

Goodmorningsmiley

Hello carmydoll, i wouldn’t actually say that i was ‘on-to-you’, but i can say its good to look at the mirror once in a while though i don’t think a person of your intellectual capacity can be downtrodden for too long. It may not be a lie saying that you’ve got guts, starting such a thread takes more than a great mind... also takes quite some guts. I am sorry, i know those words were bullets, i guess i wasn’t in my right frame of mind when i shot those. I am thankful to the dolls and gents in the house who constantly follow and uphold the thread irrespective of their busy schedules.

Somehow we are alike, as injuries don’t heal magically...i don’t expect your magical forgiveness. I just hope that in time, i might have proved how sorry i am.

@missblanche: i am indeed sorry, perhaps i cannot grasp the fullness of your situation, however “...no condition is pertinent to man surely He will make a way of escape”.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by simayanki4real(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
Hello dolls and gents, how‘s your morning going? I have got a question for this family specifically for the ladies, please feel free to comment. In light of the happenings to the single ladies of this thread: heartbreaks, disappointments, beat-ups, embarrassments…I am forced to as this question.

ARE WE DESTINED TO BE FACED WITH SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES? If yes, why? If no, then why?

The reason for the question arises so as to give HOPE. Lots of ladies today have accepted their situation today as destiny or the will of God. I have an ideology about this but let the house speak first.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
nbright: @dailynews, I did comment maybe someone or something stylishly hid it... Here is it again.

Forgiveness is a sin... I am not Jesus Christ
that I should be giving out scarce
resources (forgiveness) freely... I believe
that if I'm offended and I forgive, it will
give others more reason to offend me
knowing that I will still forgive them again
and again... I so much believe in the
Mosaic law of an eye for an eye...

Then how will Jesus forgive you if you can't forgive others?
You can choose wisely to not give them a chance to abuse you, but hold no grudge.
Afterall, no one can abuse you unless you allow it.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
phewwwwwwww, i told dis dailynews guy not to mention my name. Why on earth did he do it Well, for ur information, i don't HATE u, i don't do HATE!!!, i just don't like u, dey're 2 different things. And no, it's not about woteva u had to do with any romance poster, i don't even know anything about u and any poster, let's just say d first post i read from u on nairaland was not too encouraging or endearing and dt has made me to paint a picture of u in my mind dt might not be so cool. I wanna erase dt picture but u gotta prove to me first dt u're not dt person i think you are, which to be truthful, to this end, u've not been able to prove. Didn't wanna write such a long epistle but the word 'HATE' is too strong and don't ever think I hate you. I don't do gang on nairaland, so, whatever you had to do with anybody is your business, [s]looks lyk u take Nairaland too personal though[/s] kiss kiss kiss

Back to the issue on hand, the truth is that when I also saw simayanki's apology, didn't just wanna comment so I don't look lyk a devil but dose words compared to what he wrote back then, i don't think it works dt way. I'm glad carmydoll said her mind, sum oda pple wld just av said ok even when dey're not ok. I didn't read this thread from the beginning, so, i don't know wot has transpired or gone down here but one thing i would like to know if it's not too much to ask is why you said dose words Looking at the few pages before that comment, i still don't understand why he wrote it. It was lyk he had carried a grudge for too long and he couldn't wait to pour the words out! Probably saying why you did it might help carmydoll in the forgiveness process.

@carmydoll, on behalf of myself and my e-self, i wanna apologize on behalf of simayanki. Try and give yourself a stupid reason why he did it, lyk he was having a bad day or he was being childish or sumtin, dt helps to just overlook it. Please, please and please, FORGIVE HIM!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
2buff: Then how will God forgive you if you can't forgive others?
that's why he needs to learn to forgive and leave the mosaic law or principle cos no one on earth can say he/she hasn't for once offended or did something bad to others, so we need FORGIVENESS in our lives
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
simayanki4real: Hello dolls and gents, how‘s your morning going? I have got a question for this family specifically for the ladies, please feel free to comment. In light of the happenings to the single ladies of this thread: heartbreaks, disappointments, beat-ups, embarrassments…I am forced to as this question.

ARE WE DESTINED TO BE FACED WITH SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES? If yes, why? If no, then why?

The reason for the question arises so as to give HOPE. Lots of ladies today have accepted their situation today as destiny or the will of God. I have an ideology about this but let the house speak first.

Yeah, i think pre-destination is inevitable as far as those circumstances u mentioned are concerned because this is life where paradoxes,enigmas etchetra and metchetra are the norm.So u just have to expect the worst and turn ure limes into lemonade .Welcome back bro.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by simayanki4real(m): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
alutacontinua: Back to the issue on hand, the truth is that when I also saw simayanki's apology, didn't just wanna comment so I don't look lyk a devil but dose words compared to what he wrote back then, i don't think it works dt way. I'm glad carmydoll said her mind, sum oda pple wld just av said ok even when dey're not ok. I didn't read this thread from the beginning, so, i don't know wot has transpired or gone down here but one thing i would like to know if it's not too much to ask is why you said dose words Looking at the few pages before that comment, i still don't understand why he wrote it. It was lyk he had carried a grudge for too long and he couldn't wait to pour the words out! Probably saying why you did it might help carmydoll in the forgiveness process.

@alutacontinua... you just mights read minds but then again, i think sleeping dogs should be left to lie. Except perhaps its more than necessary!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
@dailynews& Winneygirl,good to see you again,welcome back

@luta doll,apart from your speech about dailynews,you spoke my mind 100%,but we can't keep going front and back.Am really not happy with all this happenings ,cos new members might just get confused and bored when they get to this potholes.Its unfair to them.So I have chosen to forgive,I can't wait to get past all this.

@Nzube,dailynews is right,women are not wired to call a man because he said he is looking for a wife.I mean what do you want her to say when she calls?"Helo,my name is carmelion,I saw a Vacancy announcement for a wife,so I deceided to submit my CV?or what?

Please don't get me wrong,but I feel you should just calm,down,read through comments and choose whom you feel you can relate with.Then send her a PM.Goodluck,

At Ivynwa,you are are my dearest darling now.You won my heart when you wrote to Mukinakiss.I will send you a pm later,let's discuss about launching this your matchmaking agency/shop cool.

@Simayanki,it's ok.I noticed you have modifed your post.Thanks you did a good job.I guess I should now try to modify it in my head,cos it keeps playing back like an Audio CD plate.I will modify mine later,so that we can bury the hatchet completely.Welcome Backsmiley.Mind a handshake?

@nbright.*smh*You never cease to amaze me.smiley.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by fabulous01(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
carmelion: Experience they say is the best teacher.I want to share with you dolls one the not so sweet experience I had while I was dating a particular guy.My dear Sisters,beware of guys who will tell you that they love but they already have a fiancee who is known by the family members.they brainwash you and tell that it is you they love(this happens after you hace opened your legs for them,why not before?)

They spoil you with money,love and so on you fall helplessly in love.And at the end of the day,they walk down the aisle with the they supposedly didn't love,while leaving you heartbroken .

Hey dolls,it happened to me and believe me I don't want anyone of you to feel what I feltsad.I was down,i felt suicidal.I believe that a lady out there is ignorantly believing another play boy out there.

Please my dear sister,wake up today and run.If its you he truly loves,he wouldn't have a fiancee who is not you,Well am over it now coolbut I don't want any other person to innocently fall for such people.You deserve the best!

But nw u got ursef d true man
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by passionate88: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
simayanki4real:

i guess i wasn’t in my right frame of mind when i shot those.
now I don see your left mind... So u bn come this thread come dey pretend since?.. Chai na wa o... Hope say dailynews left mind go better pass this one own?... I go still dey check on una everyday.. Peace.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by madridsta007(m): 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ivynwa: Right now my match making eyes thinks that Madrista has his eyes on Carmy doll and Chike seems to have his eyes there too. Let them tanda there dey do Inyanga, the minute a very wise man enters this thread to sweep Carmy off her feet. Na dat time you go see real tears run down this thread. grin

@Ivynwa... Lol... If I were to rate your matchmaking skills.... As regards your 'confession' lol... Lets say 80% correct....

But we must respect that carmydoll has her hands full. wink Still of the belief that carmydoll is erm...hooked.

Seems a lot has been happening since, hope you are fine Carmy?

Hope y'all having a good weekend.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
madridsta007:

But we must respect that carmydoll has her hands full.

Lol,trust me when I say,thatsometimes it can pose as a problem to a lady,but never mind,if I like you,you will know.I will extend a hand of freindship in my own way.I just hope he will be sharp enough to decode itwink

I just don't like this whole,here- is- my- number-call- me thing.

Then after that I will now come for auditioning right?What then happens if I don't qualify?goooosh!,its weird to me .
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by 190theclown: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
whats going on here angry angry
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
190-the-clown:

Hey, longest tym! I MISSED YOU wink wink wink
@carmydoll, no mind my akproko, 're u single or in a relationship
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
190-the-clown:
EEEVVVUUULLL! The only one who uses his mouth to impregnate a woman.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Smartiegurl(f): 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2013
nbright: This is weired... Same thing happened in my prescence in school on thursday... This one was between a girl and her bf, you need to see the way she treats the guy... It happened in our faculty... Whenever the boy friend tries to help her out with anything she will just shout at the guy to stop, she sends the guy to go and photocopy some documents for her "baby go and photocopy these ones for me", the olodo go run go.. It's not as if the girl is that pretty or tall... (maybe she's a wildcat on a bed).... (or she's the money bag in the relationship).. I was so embarrased/angry that I had to stop helping her before I said something to her that will make her to order her "baby" to deal with me.... Most girls are just too arrogant.. @ carmy, u said mayb I've had my heart broken before by a girl.. I want to use his opportunity to tell you that I have NEVER EVER been in a relationship before.... But that doesn't mean that I am a green horn when it comes to some matters of the heart...
huh? Bright ar you denying our 3years relationship? #dnt be scared#Lollzzz!! Whats good dear? @Carmie is good to know you forgiven him. Well i dnt pos here often becuz i gat nothing to share yet, will share when i have one, btw am stil following!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Smartiegurl(f): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2013
190-the-clown:
Wait, let me ask my oga at the top.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (181) (Reply)

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.