Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,845 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (255233 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Ivynwa(f): 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
carmelion:

Lol,trust me when I say,thatsometimes it can pose as a problem to a lady,but never mind,if I like you,you will know.I will extend a hand of freindship in my own way.I just hope he will be sharp enough to decode itwink

I just don't like this whole,here- is- my- number-call- me thing.

Then after that I will now come for auditioning right?What then happens if I don't qualify?goooosh!,its weird to me .

Carm girl is funny, walahi.

190-the-clown:
whats going on here angry angry

How are you doing my babyboy? It's been a while I enjoyed your "all-over-the-place" warm bachannal in nairaland.
Hope you are good?

madridsta007:

@Ivynwa... Lol... If I were to rate your matchmaking skills.... As regards your 'confession' lol... Lets say 80% correct....

But we must respect that carmydoll has her hands full. wink Still of the belief that carmydoll is erm...hooked.

Seems a lot has been happening since, hope you are fine Carmy?

Hope y'all having a good weekend.

I knew it! I told all ya grin

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by simayanki4real(m): 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
carmelion: @dailynews& Winneygirl,good to see you again,welcome back

@luta doll,apart from your speech about dailynews,you spoke my mind 100%,but we can't keep going front and back.Am really not happy with all this happenings ,cos new members might just get confused and bored when they get to this potholes.Its unfair to them.So I have chosen to forgive,I can't wait to get past all this.

@Nzube,dailynews is right,women are not wired to call a man because he said he is looking for a wife.I mean what do you want her to say when she calls?"Helo,my name is carmelion,I saw a Vacancy announcement for a wife,so I deceided to submit my CV?or what?

Please don't get me wrong,but I feel you should just calm,down,read through comments and choose whom you feel you can relate with.Then send her a PM.Goodluck,

At Ivynwa,you are are my dearest darling now.You won my heart when you wrote to Mukinakiss.I will send you a pm later,let's discuss about launching this your matchmaking agency/shop cool.

@Simayanki,it's ok.I noticed you have modifed your post.Thanks you did a good job.I guess I should now try to modify it in my head,cos it keeps playing back like an Audio CD plate.I will modify mine later,so that we can bury the hatchet completely.Welcome Backsmiley.Mind a handshake?

@nbright.*smh*You never cease to amaze me.smiley.

@carmydoll.......=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))

No handshakes.....i believe a you have won a hug.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by 2sexynet: 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
kudos to the op... And everyone who has made this thread exotic...

Am gonna need the advice from the ladies to decode some system...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
Am not a gent. If ladies here are called dolls,then i am a teddy.So what is happening? All i see here are fawnings and mushy wushy stuff. Let us get to work! Come on people!!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
ichidodo: Am not a gent. If ladies here are called dolls,then i am a teddy.So what is happening? All i see here are fawnings and mushy wushy stuff. Let us get to work! Come on people!!

Lol@teddy bear,Well even without you saying it,let me tell, that is exactly the way I picyure you here.You seem to be the playful typesmiley

As for the mushy wushy stuff,I noticed it too,but its like,everyone is in the mood.We are celebrating the Prodigal son.lol

So I have decide to let everyone make merry.So tell me teddy,ow are you?By the way grab a glass of wine and join the party!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Sheybor(f): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
xup guyzsmiley...carmy ao v u bin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by temi4fash(m): 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
Silently fllg d thread from far.....

@mbright

one can neva underestimate d power of d kpekus
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
carmelion:

Lol@teddy bear,Well even without you saying it,let me tell, that is exactly the way I picyure you here.You seem to be the playful typesmiley

As for the mushy wushy stuff,I noticed it too,but its like,everyone is in the mood.We are celebrating the Prodigal son.lol

So I have decide to let everyone make merry.So tell me teddy,ow are you?By the way grab a glass of wine and join the party!
Aaawww,am fine carmy-boubou.But u are serenading me wit all this lovey-dovey atmosphere around here. Would like a shot of vodka, thank you very much. Yeah, i play..... Very hard,but not what u r thinking, let us just say that i smile a lot as i work very hard just the thought of providing for my family(mom*pop) pushes me to the very edge workaholism . To relieve the heavy stress, i play,relax and feel free.Hope u r in good health.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
@lutadoll,am not in a relationship.When you hear me say"my boyfriend",am refering to my ex.I talk so much about my past relationships.If I enter another,I will surely let the house know

@ichidodo,I like your personality,a little work,a little play.Never mind,keep the hustling spirit active,you shall get there.Meanwhile,where is phinalphantasy?,I know he likes Fun.

@sheybor doll,am cool dear.have fun

@2sexy.net,before the ladies here decodes anything for you,You have to convince us that you don't want to practice Hit and Run cool.

@All Let's gist allWe want.From monday,it is back to bussiness.cool

Meanwhile,who is the DJ?and what music is playing at the background?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by madridsta007(m): 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
carmelion: @lutadoll,am not in a relationship.When you hear me say"my boyfriend",am refering to my ex.I talk so much about my past relationships.If I enter another,I will surely let the house know

@ichidodo,I like your personality,a little work,a little play.Never mind,keep the hustling spirit active,you shall get there.Meanwhile,where is phinalphantasy?,I know he likes Fun.

@sheybor doll,am cool dear.have fun

@2sexy.net,before the ladies here decodes anything for you,You have to convince us that you don't want to practice Hit and Run cool.

Erm.... Clears throat... Clears throat again...

Did carmydoll say those golden words, the 'I am not in a relationship?'

*opening a new page to prepare my manifesto*
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
madridsta007:

Erm.... Clears throat... Clears throat again...

Did carmydoll say those golden words, the 'I am not in a relationship?'

*opening a new page to prepare my manifesto*

ROTFL!,Manifesto?yeah right,I know you are in a relationship so don't even start.Don't ask me how I knew.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2013
**chilled Can of Amstel Malta in right dancing KUKEERE**
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by madridsta007(m): 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
nzubeokafor: Please I see that this post is for single ladies and I am single guy that is searching for a girl friend around lagos please if you are intresting flash me 08033248746. My pin 33181b68

To be fair bro, this thread isn't exactly for this 'business'

There may be other threads on NL that are suited for this kind of 'business', here it's ladies talking to, sharing with and encouraging other ladies. Guys are allowed to take part, if they can simply respect the objective of the thread.

Bless you!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
carmelion:

Hello,chike,good to see you again.You just abandoned me here right?sad.Okay.

Even if you don't come here in the next 2months,I will keep on mentioning your name untill when next you stop by to say hello.

You were the first person that commented on this thread.smiley

Please don't be late to your wife to be o,she might have waited for so long.I mentioned Mayas name cos from her pics,she is chocolate(that's your taste).

Its good to hustle o,money is essential but do come in once in a while.please take care.

l will step up ur advice not to be too late on wife to be..concentrating on Carmellion now directing me on Maya..chocolate!..even went further to state*your taste*..hahaha what a complicated world we live in!..or have someone already occupy the office? never! *having a seat at bacony thinking*..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by madridsta007(m): 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
carmelion:

ROTFL!,Manifesto?yeah right,I know you are in a relationship so don't even start.Don't ask me how I knew.

Hmm...

*bowing in Shakesperan style*, 'How do you know my dear lady?'
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by JudgeDredd: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
carmelion:

Ahahaha. . . . Casting!

Hope ur source(s) are on point so they don`t tag genuine singles attached.

Following thread in stealth mode.

Nice thread btw.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
Sorry, double post- network ish
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
The joy of this thread can't be complete without a total and honest forgiveness. Simaya needs to be totally forgiven, his wrongs totally forgotten and treated with love even more than others are being treated.

Carmelion, wipe whatever grudge u may have as a leftover against Simaya and take him as ur best frnd. See, the ones u may think are ur best frnds n fans may actually be mocking u behind. It is not easy for someone to publicly accept his wrongs and humbly say: I am sorry, not all will do it no matter how they are being coerced to do it.

Pls and pls, forgive him truly and take him as a friend.

Goodnight allsmiley

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2013
DailyNews: sure chike, I would be pleased to meet u; u sound real, mature and modest. I haven't seen any of your PMs like u said, I do reply to all PMs except those from scammers. How have u been? Nice to see u.

lt's a privilage hearing from you! let me use this opportunity to thank you so much for ur time,advice,supports,encouragement and good hearted comment toward our sisters on this thread through out..GOD will surely grant ur expectation even beyond ur imagination in JESUS Name..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
chikeorji123:

l will step up ur advice not to be too late on wife to be..concentrating on Carmellion now directing me on Maya..chocolate!..even went further to state*your taste*..hahaha what a complicated world we live in!..or have someone already occupy the office? never! *having a seat at bacony thinking*..

LMAO,but you that's what you requested for.chocolate skinned damsel.I remember your words clearly,haaba.

Meanwhile don't think too much and by the way,no one in the office yet.

@dailynews,I have forgiven Simayanki.goodnight.

@Madrid,I don't know how I found out but is it not true?.

@ichidodo,only you vodka+Malt?.What is next?juice?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by madridsta007(m): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
carmelion:

LMAO,but you that's what you requested for.chocolate skinned damsel.I remember your words clearly,haaba.

Meanwhile don't think too much and by the way,no one in the office yet.

@dailynews,I have forgiven Simayanki.goodnight.

@Madrid,I don't know how I found out but is it not true?.

@ichidodo,only you vodka+Malt?.What is next?juice?

Lol... I'm single, chasing career at the moment, and loving God everyday and my family.

The manifesto word, I learnt that 'manifesto' word at one youth convention I organised.

One invited preacher joked that, 'at this convention, a lot of guys are already preparing their manifestos to approach ladies' lol..

Well carmydoll, back to your claim, which is right in a way and wrong in a way. In a way. One day, I hope to have the time to share my own story with everyone, so the 'in a way' will be understood better'.

I'm one of those whom 'Mr Distance' hasn't been too kind to as regards relationship. I never dated in my secondary school or first degree university days... Never did during service or second degree days... I didn't feel that it was appropriate at that time. I am one of those that follow the old school method of 1. Find and enjoy God's presence. 2. Enjoy your youth positively and find work for your hands to do, a source of income 3. Find a woman who will become your friend and partner, confidant, praying partner, etc. Your wife.

I feel that's God's plan for a real man especially when you look at the case of Adam, hence if you've noticed the advice I give here are a bit in that order.

However in my case, distance hasn't been too kind for me, in step '3', because of step 2. But I know it's a phase, it shall pass and step 3 will be done soon.

How are you doing anyway? Good?

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by cherryice(f): 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2013
madridsta007:

Lol... I'm single, chasing career at the moment, and loving God everyday and my family.

The manifesto word, I learnt that 'manifesto' word at one youth convention I organised.

One invited preacher joked that, 'at this convention, a lot of guys are already preparing their manifestos to approach ladies' lol..

Well carmydoll, back to your claim, which is right in a way and wrong in a way. In a way. One day, I hope to have the time to share my own story with everyone, so the 'in a way' will be understood better'.

I'm one of those whom 'Mr Distance' hasn't been too kind to as regards relationship. I never dated in my secondary school or first degree university days... Never did during service or second degree days... I didn't feel that it was appropriate at that time. I am one of those that follow the old school method of 1. Find and enjoy God's presence. 2. Enjoy your youth positively and find work for your hands to do, a source of income 3. Find a woman who will become your friend and partner, confidant, praying partner, etc. Your wife.

I feel that's God's plan for a real man especially when you look at the case of Adam, hence if you've noticed the advice I give here are a bit in that order.

However in my case, distance hasn't been too kind for me, in step '3', because of step 2. But I know it's a phase, it shall pass and step 3 will be done soon.

How are you doing anyway? Good?

Nice write up smiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by missblessiN(f): 7:19am On Mar 17, 2013
Tnx
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 8:30am On Mar 17, 2013
carmelion:

On my way to church just pass by to say good morning to everyone..Dj? music at background? oh! playing 'Man down by rihanna' wondering what's crime the dude commite for her to gun him down indeed!..After church...turn the mood with gospel throughout the day till evening b/f migrating to highlife like (osadebe,oliver deco..then at night sleep off with cellin dion.haha funny imagine the mix up?..bounce out..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2013
@Madrid,yes am good,sorry I slept off yesternyt.Let's gist later,when I come back from church

@MissblesIN.you re welcome doll.Happy Sundaysmiley

@All,just incase you re wondering,what's popping,we had a small get together,yester evening.We were celebrating the return of SimayankiBaba(according to Ichidodo(the only teddy bearin the house).

So when you come in,grab a glass of wine and join the party!,mingle and gist alllllll you want.No one will stop you.Invite your friends too,RSVP(rice and stew very plenty)lol.

I want to officially announce to you guys that I have totally forgiven him.I mean with families like you,who has time to sulk?*blushing*

Below is Simyanki and Ismiley

See you guys later,am off to church

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ivynwa: Right now my match making eyes thinks that Madrista has his eyes on Carmy doll and Chike seems to have his eyes there too. Let them tanda there dey do Inyanga, the minute a very wise man enters this thread to sweep Carmy off her feet. Na dat time you go see real tears run down this thread. grin

I saw a lady declaring her love for Dailynews already in another thread and he was blushing like the sweet gent he is. Whew! who is the lucky lady that will get blessed with Dailynews? I don't want to be that lucky one sha because even though he will make a sweet spouse his ideologies will not allow a free spirited lady like me enter club go enjoy my blasting music, lol.
Hey, nobody should get mad at me-o-o. I am only advertising my new business, the match maker just opened shop. Pay up if you need my services. Just kidding there!

Hi Ivynwa..nne kee kwanu ka imere? afuru m ihe idere n'ebea o..ka anaga n'ubi ka ji n'akanu oo.what's a nice concept biz u launch there honesly a lot of my colleages will need ur service plus me offcourse..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
Ivynwa: Right now my match making eyes thinks that Madrista has his eyes on Carmy doll and Chike seems to have his eyes there too. Let them tanda there dey do Inyanga, the minute a very wise man enters this thread to sweep Carmy off her feet. Na dat time you go see real tears run down this thread. grin

I saw a lady declaring her love for Dailynews already in another thread and he was blushing like the sweet gent he is. Whew! who is the lucky lady that will get blessed with Dailynews? I don't want to be that lucky one sha because even though he will make a sweet spouse his ideologies will not allow a free spirited lady like me enter club go enjoy my blasting music, lol.
Hey, nobody should get mad at me-o-o. I am only advertising my new business, the match maker just opened shop. Pay up if you need my services. Just kidding there!

CAN I PARTNER WITH YOU grin grin
I have skills in match-making undecided tongue
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
The parry yesterday was CRRAAAZZZZYYY! I was so high that i fell asleep whilst online. @carmidoll,My bou-bou, sorry to burst ure chops but am not a 'hustler' just a hard working professional. Just need to clear the air about that before somebody somewhere thinks that i aint legit,u know what i mean*winks* have a wonderful sunday afternoon,Hun. *hugs*
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2013
ichidodo: The parry yesterday was CRRAAAZZZZYYY! I was so high that i fell asleep whilst online. @carmidoll,My bou-bou, sorry to burst ure chops but am not a 'hustler' just a hard working professional. Just need to clear the air about that before somebody somewhere thinks that i aint legit,u know what i mean anyways have a wonderful sunday afternoon.*hugs*

No probs teddy*hugs*
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by youngalex(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2013
Happy Sunday Dolls..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
Where is Maya2pretty?

Meanwhile Dj,turn on the music!
Party ends by 11.59 today.From tommorrow ,its back to normalsmiley

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by dagr8(m): 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
carmelion:
I want to officially announce to you guys that I have totally forgiven him.I mean with families like you,who has time to sulk?*blushing*

Below is Simyanki and Ismiley

See you guys later,am off to church
...this is lovely...wink

@All...HAppy sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (181) (Reply)

((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.