Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (255816 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 15, 2013
DailyNews: How sweet of u @190. That's y u will always be my buddy no matter what.

Ladies, believe me, 190 is kind hrtd guy even though we haven't met but I believe so for many reasons.

Dnt mind all these his blows and jokes, he has just got used to it that's all, I think, so dnt always take his harsh words to heart, take d good counsels n leave d insults. Thanks 190 for saying sorry to chichi, u just earned another medal of honour from mesmiley

awwwwwwWWWWWWWWWWWW! cheesy grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Ivynwa(f): 4:44am On Mar 15, 2013
Please can somebody that can find time on their hand, write Mukina and tell her about the Le Ostrich young man so that they can wipe out his disgusting vomit off this mature thread. His mission in Nairaland seems to be abusing young women, i saw a thread where he copied in the picture of a monster and was insulting an innocent young lady telling her that that is what she is. His mission here is to insult everybody, his heart is dark and he needs to be wiped out of here before he makes people unhappy.

Carmelion if you are reading can you search for mukina's profile here mukina2 and pm/send her a mail giving her this thread link so they can delete his disgusting stuffs.

Okay I will quickly do that one time and also talk to one or two moderators about him.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Ivynwa(f): 4:53am On Mar 15, 2013
I already wrote Mukina and the Romance section moderator. I'm sure that as soon as they read their mail that they will come and stop this person (Le Ostrich poster)that is going about hurting others. Please please let nobody talk to him again or pay his posts any mind, his mission is simply to hurt others so don't let him hurt you okay.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by biolabee(m): 6:03am On Mar 15, 2013
Frankly I'm impressed you actually tried to engage ostrich in a convo.

You ladies are truly mature

Please guys ignore ostrich so a slinging match does not occur on this thread

Kudos ladies
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 6:33am On Mar 15, 2013
If not for u, i would just love to have gotten my groove on wit that bald-headed yob le ostrich, but its all good in the hood.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 15, 2013
Morning everyone smiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by biolabee(m): 6:51am On Mar 15, 2013
Morning missblanche
Have a nice day
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by LeDove: 7:34am On Mar 15, 2013
I com in Peace

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 15, 2013
biolabee: Morning missblanche
Have a nice day
You too smiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ichidodo: 7:44am On Mar 15, 2013
missblanche: Morning everyone smiley
Morning baby-doll. Have u recieved ure teddy bear hug from me today?. O.k.***Big Furry,Fuzzy Hugs*** and u have ureself a restful weekend.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 15, 2013
ichidodo: Morning baby-doll. Have u recieved ure teddy bear hug from me today?. O.k.***Big Furry,Fuzzy Hugs*** and u have ureself a restful weekend.
Thank you *hugs back* smiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 8:23am On Mar 15, 2013
You guys are just the definition of awesome kiss

Ivynwa,if it was offline,i would make you request for anything you want from me,i will do it as long as it is not the head of John the baptist cheesy.Thank you so much for writing to the moderator(((big hug))).I love you.

I actually noticed the ostrich guy but believe me,i was more interested in MissblesIN's case.Besides you know i enjoy dishing out the silent treatment.Before i knew it,I slept off,only to notice what happened this morning.

But i will blame it on members who actually engaged him in a discussion in the first place. That gave him entrance,When next you notice such people,such click'ignore all'.When they get tired they would leave.

Many people tried it when the thread started,one even said'God please let this babe forget this topic na".i did not reply him and of course he stopped.I think I saw him here yesterday,with a silly comment of course.I am sure he is just amazed that this girl has not forgotten this topic.

Remember what i said to simamyanki,when i replied him.I told him that he is not the first and he will not be the last to insult me and the single ladies here,others will still come.

This guy will not be the last.Meanwhile ,be mindful of this. LeDove,he is still Le Ostrich.Check his profile,he just opened it this morning and he is coming in peace. hmmmm,peace indeeed.

@Mukina2,thank you.

To the single ladies here,let no one bring you down.I look forward to that day we will pop champagne to celebrate that one of us here is getting married.As for me ,despite all i have said about myself here,I will dare nairalanders and upload my pix cool(with the consent of my husband of course wink).We will upload pictures of interests we took on our honeymoon!We will announce baby bumps!.we will announce births!.

Until then,dolls be strong,keep your heads up like your nose is bleeding.Goodmorning(((group hug)))) kiss

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by nbright: 9:38am On Mar 15, 2013
carmelion:

Until then,dolls be strong, keep your heads up like your nose is bleeding. Goodmorning(((group hug)))) kiss

You girls will be exposing your throats...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2013
@Aunty nurse,thanks doll,i love you tooo kiss

@Miss blanche,good to have you back doll.

@Miss blessIN,just like lutadoll said,no matter how busy people get.they are never too busy for their loved ones.
i mean our family is never too busy to hear from us.I don't know how long you guys have dated,i would have said the
relationship is at its trying stage.I know that when couples break up and make up,the offended party takes time to go back to his or her usual self.

When i discovered my boyfriend was cheating on me,i threatened to leave him.Now one of his good characters is that he is very quick to apologies. He knows i have a soft heart sad.So he knew i would forgive him.But during that recovery stage,i did not call him for like one month.He was just the one calling every single day.i pick his calls reluctantly,but he knew it was his fault so he could not complain.It took me time before i forgave him and things went back to normal

So i would ask you,are you guys in the recovery stage after a breakup?.Did you offend him?

He might as well be facing a lot of challenges in his life,so he does not just have time for romance now.The distance too is not helping matters sad.Sorry

Whatever the reason is ,when next you visit him,have a heart to heart talk with him.if it is a family problem
convince him enough to confide in you.Be his friend and let him believe that everything will be okay.Give him the assurance that you want to help him with his burden.Also tell him that you love him so much,therefore his silence is affecting you.

Talk with him,i hope you will come back with good news.Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 9:52am On Mar 15, 2013
nbright: You girls will be exposing your throats...

lol cheesy,was that the only thing you saw there?eh,this man tongue
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by dagr8(m): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2013
missblessiN:

He's six yrs older, we don't speak often...talks being busy and tired after work, wen i cal it seems like am disturbing
Without communication, there's no relationship. Without respect, there's no love...
Did he just start the work he is doing? Has it been like that or the attitude just started?

From experience i know that one of d best way to kill a relationship with a slow poison is to avoid communication...

Perhaps he might be going thru somethings that has made him lose interest in relationship...if this b true..this is the time u can prove to him that u are there for him...

Bottom line: TALK THINGS OUT...not on phone but face to face

carmelion:
Whatever the reason is ,when next you visit him,have a heart to heart talk with him.if it is a family problem
convince him enough to confide in you.Be his friend and let him believe that everything will be okay.Give him the assurance that you want to help him with his burden.Also tell him that you love him so much,therefore his silence is affecting you.

Talk with him
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by simdam500(m): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2013
Wow, nice thread and cant believe am just seein it. it a cool thread and i hope am welcom
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by infodollarman(m): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2013
carmelion:

Hi.independent doll.You re welcomed.In as much you re already taken,you can also share one or two experiences you had before meeting your prince charming.Inthis life,it is said that nothing is new under the sun.For whatever you ve been through,or you re still going through,someone,somewhere out there has expereinced it.So please feel to share some tips with us.We pray to be taken too.
just passing by

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Jewelilly(f): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2013
Ȋ̝̊̅̄ really like this segment.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
Still following, reading and learning........Thanks Carmy and all who have contributed and are still contributing to the thread
you guys rock.
LOVE YA'LL
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by SYNOVUSLAB: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
hello folks! In order to avoid cases like sickle cell babies and the crisis that come along, it is important to carry out pre-marital medical check up......call 08127494612.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Doncolio(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
Can see a lot had happened on here lately with so many hidden post. Trust the mature lot on here to handle issues.
Carmydoll, you are a blessing to the ladies on here with your patient and mature way of handling things. Permit me to remix ur ID to CAMRYdoll(toyota), just the way I like to pronunce it.
@missblessIN, since when have you both been in a relationship and how well do you know your guy? So many things makes we guys act that way;
Most especially when we want to break up and don't want our emotion to affect that decision.
When we are going through a difficult time and you are not being sensitive to our plight or situation.
Sometimes when we have offended you (some of us become upset for offending you and we start feeling guilty you might find out) so we front with the attitude.
Other times when we want to see how much you can fight even as a lady to show you love us at that period in time(it might be a test). We TEST you ladies a lot.
However all these is subjected to the kind of guy and doesn't apply totally.
So just like as been emphasized, TALK to him FACE to FACE. Look into his eyes and if you know him to an extent, you will definately get the answer you seek.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
@dagr8,i replied your pm,i hope you have seen it,thanks a lot

@doncolio,thanks for the compliment,you re permitted to remix my name to
CAMRY toyota(As long as it is the 2014 model cool)

@biolabee ,I have answered your question(no2) on page59,I await my score wink

@Infordollar,how can just pass on the thread like that?I need to see your pass permit cool
where have you been by the way?)
@Cowgurl.hugs and kisses to you too kiss

@Cutejay,thanks

@jewelilly and Sidam500,thanks,you are welcome. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (181) (Reply)

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.