Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,140 members, 7,863,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Nairaland Detection Club - Literature (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Detection Club (55390 Views)

Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2013
frank3.16:

effected the changes u suggested, thanx
wink cool
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Uniquexty(f): 11:08am On Mar 13, 2013
Channel 190, thanks for your contributions. There's no harm in trying. You could give it a shot.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2013
Uniquexty: Channel 190, thanks for your contributions. There's no harm in trying. You could give it a shot.
when will your edited chapter be ready?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 11:18am On Mar 13, 2013
Uniquexty: Channel 190, thanks for your contributions. There's no harm in trying. You could give it a shot.
This comment isn't necessary. You've already been defended. However, you should make the corrections asap so that the next writer can begin working.

Thanks.

Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by channel190(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2013
i would have tried but i hate mixing learning with trying. btw as you can see i dont have auto correct installed in my phone.

i rather learn from ishluv and the likes so i will be perfected.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Frosti(m): 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
channel 190: i would have tried but i hate mixing learning with trying. btw as you can see i dont have auto correct installed in my phone.

i rather learn from ishluv and the likes so i will be perfected.

My dear sir, perfection is an illusion.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by channel190(m): 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
Frosti:

My dear sir, perfection is an illusion.
grin the attainable hight of every human activities is perfection.

if we both are footballers, i reached all the peaks humanly possible and brought home medals but you had dribbled and scored all the goals humanly possible without a nick, am yet but perfect.

mark you, the word perfection is not just dum in ur ALD
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Frosti(m): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
^^No, perfection alludes to a state of zero mistakes or one in which flaws are not tolerated.

And that as a human is not possible, cos human nature by itself is inherently flawed.

In that example you gave, it just means you are BETTER than me AT PLAYING FOOTBALL. It does not necessarily mean you are perfect.

Once again: Perfection is an illusion.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
Frosti: ^^No, perfection alludes to a state of zero mistakes or one in which flaws are not tolerated.

And that as a human is not possible, cos human nature by itself is inherently flawed.

In that example you gave, it just means you are BETTER than me AT PLAYING FOOTBALL. It does not necessarily mean you are perfect.

Yo, ma niqqa, quit the philosophy talks, aight? It's boring! grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Frosti(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ishilove:
Yo, ma niqqa, quit the philosophy talks, aight? It's boring! grin cheesy

Yes ma'am.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Uniquexty(f): 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
I have effected the corrections. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by channel190(m): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
Frosti: ^^No, perfection alludes to a state of zero mistakes or one in which flaws are not tolerated.

grin i caught myself commenting here.

falls and broke an ankle from my aboki mat
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
Uniquexty: I have effected the corrections. Thanks
Mrs Bukulo or something is the wife of late Dr Suleman right? If she is, when Efe introduced him, he sounded like a single guy. We get that from the way he fantasized about mrs Ibe. It seemed as if he was yet to find his missing rib too, because so far no woman (single ones) had crossed his path nor met the criteria or wife matrial except mrs Ibe. Could you please enlighten us a little as of how mrs Bukulo or something came about?

Thanks
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
There is a page on facebook that is doin copy and paste wit all d works and finished novels of nairaland, d said is on chapter twenty two of frank's tenth generation, and is abt 2 start bukkydan's love life in campus. We all av 2 fight it, cos we dont know mayb its ds collaboration that will be posted next o. The name of d page is THOUGHTS OF BLIKINKED
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
Damex333: There is a page on facebook that is doin copy and paste wit all d works and finished novels of nairaland, d said is on chapter twenty two of frank's tenth generation, and is abt 2 start bukkydan's love life in campus. We all av 2 fight it, cos we dont know mayb its ds collaboration that will be posted next o.
as in eh... I saw the prologue of moonman on someone's fb notes (not a page) and confronted the dude. He ignored me, deleted it and blocked me after continuous messages from me. I stopped updating since then.

What page is this you speak of?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
Damex333: There is a page on facebook that is doin copy and paste wit all d works and finished novels of nairaland, d said is on chapter twenty two of frank's tenth generation, and is abt 2 start bukkydan's love life in campus. We all av 2 fight it, cos we dont know mayb its ds collaboration that will be posted next o. The name of d page is THOUGHTS OF BLIKINKED
Is that name of the page right? I checked it and Facebook said 'No result found for THOUGHTS OF BLIKINKED'.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
Damex333: There is a page on facebook that is doin copy and paste wit all d works and finished novels of nairaland, d said is on chapter twenty two of frank's tenth generation, and is abt 2 start bukkydan's love life in campus. We all av 2 fight it, cos we dont know mayb its ds collaboration that will be posted next o. The name of d page is THOUGHTS OF BLIKINKED

Dammy, you got the link for this?
Oahray: as in eh... I saw the prologue of moonman on someone's fb notes (not a page) and confronted the dude. He ignored me, deleted it and blocked me after continuous messages from me. I stopped updating since then.

What page is this you speak of?

No surprises there.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Is that name of the page right? I checked it and Facebook said 'No result found for THOUGHTS OF BLIKINKED'.

Larry, I think it's time you look into having our collaborations work copyright protected. I've known all along this was a ticking time bomb waiting to detonate.

Only surprised its taken this long...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Larry, I think it's time you look into having our collaborations work copyright protected. I've known all along this was a ticking time bomb waiting to detonate.

Efe dear how do we go about that? I would love to get my work copywrite protected.

Please smiley
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Dammy, you got the link for this
Seen it. It's THOUGHTS OF BLINKINKED
http://www.facebook.com/blinkinzedthoughts?refid=46
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
Efemena_xy:

This (getting copyright protection) may not be easily done, as it is a collective work. Unlike a single writer's.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 12:19am On Mar 14, 2013
Larry-Sun:

This (getting copyright protection) may not be easily done, as it is a collective work. Unlike a single writer's.
but, is it really possible? Here?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2013
Hello house...after last night, don't ya'll think it would be better if our works are protected? undecided I just don't feel free anymore here.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Efe dear how do we go about that? I would love to get my work copywrite protected.

Please smiley

Me too, you guys should give me a hint of doing that. Would hate my hard labour to be messed with.

I actually thought seun has all contents of nairaland protected by copyright laws as displayed at the bottom of nairaland page? Am I missing something here? Because that has been my presumption all these while.

We need to contact the mods, supermods and admin about this recent development.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 10:04am On Mar 14, 2013
thenif possible, we can start a thread that should be moved to frontpage, informing everyone of this facebook page so they can storm it with negative comments, informing his viewers and fans of this heinous act.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: thenif possible, we can start a thread that should be moved to frontpage, informing everyone of this facebook page so they can storm it with negative comments, informing his viewers and fans of this heinous act.
I contacted Cuddlemii, she saw the fb page and has promised to talk to Seun and the Supermods. I am yet to hear the verdict

Till then I won't be writing anything on Nairaland.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 14, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Aunty Efe.

Been a while we last saw you @ Mazi's other thread (NYSC).
Well as the secretary, I was actually concerned.

I hope ur doing good?

Just checking up on u.
Holla! cheesy

#oga Larry_seun, no vex oh!#
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Seun(m): 10:50am On Mar 14, 2013
Hello Guys? What is the problem here? I'd like to help you to solve it.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2013
Seun: Hello Guys? What is the problem here? I'd like to help you to solve it.
Hi...this is the email I send to Cuddlemii lastnight.

Here...there is a guy who is doing copy and paste from Nairaland to facebook. Here are the stories on his wall so far

Mar 9 at 11:12pm · 1 · Like · Comment

Stories written so far.
1.Love life in campus.
2.Diary of a campus girl.
3.Legend of the hustler.
4.How jonah became a fish.
5.Lara's faith.
6.Razor tongue,
7.The Tenth Generation

Here is the link to that facebook page;
http://m.facebook.com/wall.php?id=386301614801159&time=1362878304&filter=13&refid=20&ref=stream

Now, I have no copywrite to my story and I don't want it being stolen. Please delete it before the culprit uses it as well

Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2013
Seun: Hello Guys? What is the problem here? I'd like to help you to solve it.
Oga Seun, we would like to have our stories, most especially the one done by very talented, creative but different authors, to be copyright protected. Cos, it had gotten to our hearings, that some people were duplicating/copy-pasting our hard-work to their site, page for their own frivolous benefit... We would be happy, if this was given a thorough look into.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:19am On Mar 14, 2013
While Oga Seun is fixing the problem at hand...Chapter nine author you didn't edit your chapter as agreed. Larry seems to be taking sides now, I am saying this because he is not doing his job!
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: While Oga Seun is fixing the problem at hand...Chapter nine author you didn't edit your chapter as agreed. Larry seems to be taking sides now, I am saying this because he is not doing his job!

After y'all condemned her for picking up something which wasn't hers in the first place?

Truth is, if you had done it, I would be submitting my own chapter today. But then you refused and I had no option cos of the journey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (76) (Reply)

The Bond That Can Never Be Broken / Funny 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.