Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,132 members, 7,863,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Nairaland Detection Club - Literature (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Detection Club (55389 Views)

Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:37am On Mar 14, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

After y'all condemned her for picking up something which wasn't hers in the first place?

Truth is, if you had done it, I would be submitting my own chapter today. But then you refused and I had no option cos of the journey.
excuse you!

I never condemned her, maybe others did but HBG never did so, I just picked up the mistakes she made and I thought she would own up and discuss those with me because I am to post after her. My posts about those mistakes were ignored! I hate it when we make offline problems online problems. There is some serious growing up people needs to do here. Jeez!
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:40am On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: excuse you!

I never condemned her, maybe others did but HBG never did so, I just picked up the mistakes she made and I thought she would own up and discuss those with me because I am to post after her. My posts about those mistakes were ignored! I hate it when we make offline problems online problems. There is some serious growing up people needs to do here. Jeez!

You should have sided with her if you really what me to see your righteousness. Damn well you pointed out mistakes but none ever bothered to encourage her when the crazy Channel (whatever) started bashing her asking for her post to be deleted. That sure was as discouraging as a blind man learning the sun had gone blind when he received his sight through some surgical operation.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:47am On Mar 14, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

You should have sided with her if you really what me to see your righteousness. Damn well you pointed out mistakes but none ever bothered to encourage her when the crazy Channel (whatever) started bashing her asking for her post to be deleted. That sure was as discouraging as a blind man learning the sun had gone blind when he received his sight through some surgical operation.
you mean hold her hand abi?

She is good, we both know that but this slice was cut for her way too soon. I wanted to give her some ideas that I use, most of the time but she ignored my post when I asked her to explain certain thing regarding her chapter. Was I supposed to go posting like a mad woman chasing pigeons? Really?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 11:52am On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Larry seems to be taking sides now, I am saying this because he is not doing his job!
If you're trying to piss me off, you're succeeding remarkably.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: you mean hold her hand abi?

She is good, we both know that but this slice was cut for her way too soon. I wanted to give her some ideas that I use, most of the time but she ignored my post when I asked her to explain certain thing regarding her chapter. Was I supposed to go posting like a mad woman chasing pigeons? Really?

One thing I know is you last line has driven home a point, not for me though...

Jas chill and post your update soon please
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2013
Larry-Sun:

I already know you, you are this kind of extra-serious human being that gets easily irritated.

Do you have anger problems?

If yes....

Then go see a doctor grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
Larry-Sun:

cool, mahn, chill
Foxy_Ultimate:

I already know you, you are this kind of extra-serious human being that gets easily irritated.

If yes....

Lolz, what's al dis nah? Stop it o
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

If yes....

You're the masculine version of HBG, really.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

After y'all condemned her for picking up something which wasn't hers in the first place?

Truth is, if you had done it, I would be submitting my own chapter today. But then you refused and I had no option cos of the journey.
Foxy_Ultimate:

"y'all condemned her"? "None bothered to encourage her"? Seriously? What browser do you use? lipsrsealed

Quit the 'if you had... I would have...' talk! You disappointed us and you are here talking about updating today? At least, Uniquexty volunteered to help out. The effort counts the most.

@HBG, quit whining. You stated earlier to Seun that you would not write ANYTHING on NL until the plagiarism issue is solved, so why these endless attacks on Xty as the reason your submission would be delayed. I'd try to get across to her. Just chill abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2013
Rap maestro: Lolz, what's al dis nah? Stop it o

No mind am... Na me know all of them pass. As I no dey see dia face, I dey read their words and imagine their mood as them dey type am.

Larry no fit pass for romantic person walai... **Whispers** if he even have a babe grin grin grin

Larry-Sun:

Men... So you want me to keep quiet (tanks to mosquito for teaching me how to spell quiet --- quite) so you can ruin my fun abi?

Better learn to let some things pass by or even use am make fun. That way, we will have a perfect ending.
grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
Larry-Sun:

what's pissing you off?

The fact that you ignoring my posts because of what I said on saturday? Aint I supposed to voice my opinions Larry?

Last time I checked; I do things because I find it appropriate, not because I feel pressured to.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
Oahray: "y'all condemned her"? "None bothered to encourage her"? Seriously? What browser do you use? lipsrsealed

Quit the 'if you had... I would have...' talk! You disappointed us and you are here talking about updating today? At least, Uniquexty volunteered to help out. The effort counts the most.

@HBG, quit whining. You stated earlier to Seun that you would not write ANYTHING on NL until the plagiarism issue is solved, so why these endless attacks on Xty as the reason your submission would be delayed. I'd try to get across to her. Just chill abeg.

CHei.... I did a honourable thing by informing you guys I would be travelling. See, it was an unplanned trip and I came back looker blacker than the Black Prince, so forget.

**Smiles evily**

I bring you fura da nono from Kazaure, so better come collect your share.

**Remembers**

BTW, I apologized. See eh, stop revisiting old sites, you fit find am annoying some times walai grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: what's pissing you off?

The fact that you ignoring my posts because of what I said on saturday? Aint I supposed to voice my opinions Larry?

Last time I checked; I do things because I find it appropriate, not because I feel pressured to.

I thought I was the only one that noticed that Larry keeps malice with you the moment you do something which he deems inappropriate angry
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

No mind am... Na me know all of them pass. As I no dey see dia face, I dey read their words and imagine their mood as them dey type am.

Larry no fit pass for romantic person walai... **Whispers** if he even have a babe grin grin grin

Men... So you want me to keep quiet (tanks to mosquito for teaching me how to spell quiet --- quite) so you can ruin my fun abi?

Better learn to let some things pass by or even use am make fun. That way, we will have a perfect ending.
grin
just cut the crap mahn. What's all that for? Larry isn't responsible for the replacement, you are. What's the gurantee that you or anyone else would have done a better job than Uniquexty? Tell me angry
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2013
Oahray: "y'all condemned her"? "None bothered to encourage her"? Seriously? What browser do you use? lipsrsealed

I talk to her offline so don't bother...

If it has occured to you that I am whining why don't you just ignore me? Mxm!

What I was saying was that she edit her work so long.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

**Smiles evily**

I bring you fura da nono from Kazaure, so better come collect your share.

**Remembers** grin
ehen why u come giv me only kilishi, u no add fura de nuno? Oya d remainder fast fast b4 i vex
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
Larry-Sun:

thanks Larry
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I talk to her offline so don't bother...

If it has occured to you that I am whining why don't you just ignore me? Mxm!

What I was saying was that she edit her work so long.
You are doing it (complaining) in a very persistent manner. Try to consider the effect your words could have on others jare. Mxm to you too.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
Oahray: just cut the crap mahn. What's all that for? Larry isn't responsible for the replacement, you are. What's the gurantee that you or anyone else would have done a better job than Uniquexty? Tell me angry

That's the problem.

There is no guarantee....

But telling me to cut the crap is same as telling me to burst your head with a club
grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
This plagiarism things is giving me the chills. Someone accused me of plagiarism on my 'Iyawo Nylon Bag' thread and urged me to acknowledge the real author. I was hopping mad when I read the post, but in retrospect, I suspect that an assshole somewhere has been copying my work and the poster who accused me thinks I, ISHILOVE, am the copy cat.

My blood boils!!! angry
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
Rap maestro: ehen why u come giv me only kilishi, u no add fura de nuno? Oya d remainder fast fast b4 i vex

Na only you no dey vex jor.... But tell all this guys make them cool down o
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:
Larry no fit pass for romantic person walai... **Whispers** if he even have a babe grin grin grin[/b]
You really think I'm not romantic? Your girlfriend will say otherwise grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ishilove: This plagiarism things is giving me the chills. Someone accused me of plagiarism on my 'Iyawo Nylon Bag' thread and urged me to acknowledge the real author. I was hopping mad when I read the post, but in retrospect, I suspect that an assshole somewhere has been copying my work and the poster who accused me thinks I, ISHILOVE, am the copy cat.

My blood boils!!! angry

I thought about that too...

Why would someone accuse you of all people of copying someone's work?

That guy sure spoiled our fun.
angry
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
Larry-Sun:

You really think I'm not romantic? Your girlfriend will say otherwise grin

Come... My girlfriend na heavy weight champion.

You need to see how my mumsy dey come do me **omugor** whenever my babe visit.

You fit come manage her sha... Make we exchange sef grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ishilove: This plagiarism things is giving me the chills. Someone accused me of plagiarism on my 'Iyawo Nylon Bag' thread and urged me to acknowledge the real author. I was hopping mad when I read the post, but in retrospect, I suspect that an assshole somewhere has been copying my work and the poster who accused me thinks I, ISHILOVE, am the copy cat.

My blood boils!!! angry
the best thing for now,like Oahray said last night is to stop updating the stories...until the culprit is dealt with, or culprits! The fan page has a lot of followers begging the guy/girl for Updates.

Where is Frank btw
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2013
Clash of tha Titans, Maxi come join o, y'all should calm down o..
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: the best thing for now,like Oahray said last night is to stop updating the stories...until the culprit is dealt with, or culprits! The fan page has a lot of followers begging the guy/girl for Updates.

Where is Frank btw

**Swallows Hard**

[size=15pt]FRANK.... DEM DEY LOOK FOR YOU OOOO!!![/size]
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

That's the problem.

There is no guarantee....

But telling me to cut the crap is same as telling me to burst your head with a club
grin
yes, go right ahead and burst my head with a club tongue
But seriously, all this talk about Larry and Uniquexty is just wrong. It's not like we are working for him. This is supposed to be a collabo for the fun of it. Larry is simply taking the lead cos he brought the idea.
Same with uniquexty, she tried. How many peeps would volunteer to write the current chapter the way she did? I really do not like the way you guys are going on and on about it. It could be very demoralising.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: .

Where is Frank btw
outta d country
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

I thought about that too...

Why would someone accuse you of all people of copying someone's work?

That guy sure spoiled our fun.
angry
He only spoiled my mood for a short while. I can defend my work anywhere, anyday, anytime.

Someone has been copying the products of my back ache, pounding head and aching eyes, and the day I get that person, I go treat their fucck up in a very special way...

It's a fuccking promise angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2013

My blood boils!!! angry
Seun should have something to say about this issue.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2013
Oahray: You are doing it (complaining) in a very persistent manner. Try to consider the effect your words could have on others jare. Mxm to you too.
I get very irritated when people are being intuitive. It makes my blood boil!

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (76) (Reply)

The Bond That Can Never Be Broken / Funny 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.