Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,197 members, 7,860,297 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Nairaland Detection Club - Literature (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Detection Club (55380 Views)

Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ishilove:
Both embarassed
chill ma'am
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
Oahray: me too... Take a deep breath whenever you are upset. It helps.
your a man, this things are hard for you to understand but thanks anyway.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
That was fucckking unnecessary HBG....

I did not back out for your information, I asked for reshuffling. I did not even read Ishilove update before calling for it so relax.

Now, it was a nice thing that Unique came to my rescue but then calling me selfish was not nice.

The story I started just came up, if it looked selfish to you, then sorry.

But then... Reveisiting the past aint nice, so I will let it pass
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Uniquexty(f): 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2013
Holy Mary! HBG, i didnt ignore u pls. And i have editted my work. About the Mrs. Ajoke, lets just say she's a pot cover thats bigger than the main pot. She could be assumed as one of those society ladies who run the home and control the husband. No wonder the husband didnt talk about her.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
Uniquexty: Holy Mary! HBG, i didnt ignore u pls. And i have editted my work. About the Mrs. Ajoke, lets just say she's a pot cover thats bigger than the main point. She could be assumed as one of those society ladies who run the home and control the husband. No wonder the husband didnt talk about her.
aiite. I have a lil prob with the way she knew that her husband secretly made two different autopsy reports and that the young intern made a copy of the first one when no one was watching.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: That was fucckking unnecessary HBG....

I did not back out for your information, I asked for reshuffling. I did not even read Ishilove update before calling for it so relax.

Now, it was a nice thing that Unique came to my rescue but then calling me selfish was not nice.

The story I started just came up, if it looked selfish to you, then sorry.

But then... Reveisiting the past aint nice, so I will let it pass
Sorryzn had to let it all out.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
Uniquexty: "Are you going to stand there all day staring at me or will you open your door wide and let me in?" Mrs. Bukola asked and Tope realised that he had actually been standing there staring at her.
"Do come in ma'am". He stepped aside and she came in. His eyes followed hers as she scanned through the room. Tope could not place the impression the room created on her face. He wasn't bothered. The reason for her visit bothered him.
"Nice place you got here" She complemented without smiles.
"Thanks ma. Please have a seat" He offered the only armed seat he had.
"There's no need for that. As you already know, frivolities has nothing in common with me, and so i will go straight to business." She made the obvious clear enough. Tope could feel his heart in his mouth.
"I know my husband produced two copies of that lab result. I also know you have copies of the two results. We will not have this discussion again if you hand in the copies of that result." Tope's legs felt weak. How the hell did this woman find out about this?
"Don't play dumb with me. Patience is not an item in my trash can. Let's not waste time over this."
"I really don't understand the result you are talking about." His voice was squeaky, and his eyes found the brown large envelopes lying helplessly on the table. He had intended checking them out after dinner.
"Do you mind if i take a look?." Mrs. Ajoke was referring to the envelope.
did you edit this?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Uniquexty(f): 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
What should i edit there? I think i have explained her appearance in the work. About how she got 2 knw d intern has d report, she could have planted an invisible security camera. If it will make d work ambigious, i could scrap it out. What do u think?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
Uniquexty: What should i edit there? I think i have explained her appearance in the work. About how she got 2 knw d intern has d report, she could have planted an invisible security camera. If it will make d work ambigious, i could scrap it out. What do u think?
I think you shouls scrap her out. There are some lose ends and I can't pick up from that

My opinion
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Sorryzn had to let it all out.

Accepted
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I think you shouls scrap her out. There are some lose ends and I can't pick up from that

My opinion

You are supposed to tie the lose end.... That's what this work is all about
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I think you shouls scrap her out. There are some lose ends and I can't pick up from that

My opinion
well, my opinion is, she does not have to if she does not want to. That's why it's her submission wink. I only have a prob with parts that directly conflicted with previous submissions. To her credit, she has corrected some of them.

As for this one you just pointed out, even if she doesn't edit it, there are many ways you can do so in your own submission. Writing is like painting, if you make a mistake, paint on top. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

I totally agree with this.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
Oahray: well, my opinion is, she does not have to if she does not want to. That's why it's her submission wink. I only have a prob with parts that directly conflicted with previous submissions. To her credit, she has corrected some of them.

As for this one you just pointed out, even if she doesn't edit it, there are many ways you can do so in your own submission. Writing is like painting, if you make a mistake, paint on top. smiley
Guy, I'm liking you more and more.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2013
Oahray: well, my opinion is, she does not have to if she does not want to. That's why it's her submission wink. I only have a prob with parts that directly conflicted with previous submissions. To her credit, she has corrected some of them.

not where I come from, you don't put a brick ontop of a mud stone and the believe somehow, someway it will hold.

That Mrs should be explained or cut out! Simple, why make a fuss on things? When I introduce a chapter out of the blue, I always make a background introduction about that person. That's how I write so Oahray, your shots were given to me right?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

like hell I would!

I pointed out my problem, aint doing that
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: not where I come from, you don't put a brick ontop of a mud stone and the believe somehow, someway it will hold.

That Mrs should be explained or cut out! Simple, why make a fuss on things? When I introduce a chapter out of the blue, I always make a background introduction about that person. That's how I write so Oahray, your shots were given to me right?

Now I know why you alwayz clash with Larry... You fuss about lot of things. Work with what you have jor

"When the needed is not available, then the available becomes the needed"

You are very annoying walai... Over annoying
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: like hell I would!

I pointed out my problem, aint doing that

If lose ends are not left then how the hell is the work going to be interesting.

Tie it. Itz your fccking job
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Now I know why you alwayz clash with Larry... You fuss about lot of things. Work with what you have jor

"When the needed is not available, then the available becomes the needed"

You are very annoying walai... Over annoying
stop quoting me like you are to post

The pot calling the cattle black?
Foxy_Ultimate:

If lose ends are not left then how the hell is the work going to be interesting.

its my flipping job to make sure I continue from a clean slate.

If you don't like how I do things then tough because I aint going anywhere.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by frank317: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: locate him abeg..I will send him a flight ticket. He needs to tell us what his Tenth generation is doing on facebook. Unless he had some sort of agreement with the dude/cheek, whateva it is. And Bukkydan should get here asap

hi i am just seeing this... sorry i have been quite busy. but what can one do about the story being posted on facebook. i am very sad about this
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
frank3.16:

hi i am just seeing this... sorry i have been quite busy. but what can one do about the story being posted on facebook. i am very sad about this
hmmmmmm...very calm and collected. I like, over to you

Ek is out.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: stop quoting me like you are to post

The pot calling the cattle black?its my flipping job to make sure I continue from a clean slate.

If you don't like how I do things then tough because I aint going anywhere.

Everybody left a lose end... Everybody picked it up... Why is your case different?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by frank317: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: hmmmmmm...very calm and collected. I like, over to you

Ek is out.

HBG pls do u have suggestion on how i can stop this from continuing? what i have seen has really spoilt my mood, i dont like it at all. i wish the story to be deleted from nairaland if possible, can u help?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: not where I come from, you don't put a brick ontop of a mud stone and the believe somehow, someway it will hold.

for the brick and mud, yes you can! My grandma used three bricks, heavier than regular cement blocks, on a mud platform in her kitchen for years in the village before it got renovated and modernised. It all depends on how determined you are.

I dunno if my post had shots in it though, but the fact that I quoted you shows the post was directed at you. tongue
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

calm down bros.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Everybody left a lose end... Everybody picked it up... Why is your case different?
your wrong! Go read Efe's chapter again, the introduced character is nowhere near suleman's wife.

We are not in grade 5 please!
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by knockturnal(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
You guys are really funny, there is fire on the mointain and you guys have been bickering over irrelevant issues for over three pages. Seun even stepped in to ask how he could assist with the problem and all you guys could do was to ignore him and continue quarreling over nonsensical issues like bored market women.
Larry, you even allowed yourself to be drawn into it. Am a bit dissapointed I must say. You all should know how deadly piracy can be for any writter who nurses any aspiration to eat from his sweat. Thats The Problem On Ground! Not whether Unique's work should be deleted or edited.
Priorities, guys!
HBG, just 'man up' and do your own chapter. You already ran away from the responsibility once, the only plausable excuse you should be putting on the table now is the piracy thing not Unique's performance on the collabo.

@Unique, good job. I know you would have done better if you had more time and were probably on the roaster from the inception of the collabo.
@ Larry again, get a hold of your thread!
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
frank3.16:

HBG pls do u have suggestion on how i can stop this from continuing? what i have seen has really spoilt my mood, i dont like it at all. i wish the story to be deleted from nairaland if possible, can u help?
at the moment I have nothing dear. Sorry hey
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by frank317: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: at the moment I have nothing dear. Sorry hey

perharps i shuld just report to the mod to delete the thread
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2013
knockturnal: You guys are really funny, there is fire on the mointain and you guys have been bickering over irrelevant issues for over three pages. Seun even stepped in to ask how he could assist with the problem and all you guys could do was to ignore him and continue quarreling over nonsensical issues like bored market women.
Larry, you even allowed yourself to be drawn into it. Am a bit dissapointed I must say. You all should know how deadly piracy can be for any writter who nurses any aspiration to eat from his sweat. Thats The Problem On Ground! Not whether Unique's work should be deleted or edited.
Priorities, guys!
HBG, just 'man up' and do your own chapter. You already ran away from the responsibility once, the only plausable excuse you should be putting on the table now is the piracy thing not Unique's performance on the collabo.

@Unique, good job. I know you would have done better if you had more time and were probably on the roaster from the inception of the collabo.
@ Larry again, get a hold of your thread!
my chapter is finished! Done in my memo. Its just a tiny thing I wanted her to fix, but ya'll are too blind to see what I am pointing at. I wonder how long I will suffer nepotism on Nairaland
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2013
frank3.16:

perharps i shuld just report to the mod to delete the thread
no use dear...but there is no harm in trying
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: my chapter is finished! Done in my memo. Its just a tiny thing I wanted her to fix, but ya'll are too blind to see what I am pointing at. I wonder how long I will suffer nepotism on Nairaland
she just had to call everyone blind. smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (76) (Reply)

The Bond That Can Never Be Broken / Funny 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.