Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Nairaland Detection Club - Literature (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Detection Club (55211 Views)

Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
Should I have a field day looking for you guys trouble or should I back out?

Gimme answer before I cause e-war here grin grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
Because of that dude copying and pasting some stories, right now, no new updates on the different stories on Nairaland. Chei...

That Id.iot really don cause wahala o
angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
@Larry: Is work on the collaboration thread on hold till further notice?

Thinking of taking a leaf from foxy's book and going on a long, loooong, loooooooooooonnnng holiday too grin

@Foxy: wetin you bring come from up north? Hope nor be Agege bread again?? tongue
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
Efemena_xy: @Larry: Is work on the collaboration thread on hold till further notice?
Yes, it is. Until members say otherwise.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by ujchief(m): 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Yes, it is. Until members say otherwise.

How long are you guys going to wait? I read the thread on plagiarism and drop the comment below;

ujchief:

Seun has an ugly habit of ignoring stuffs like this, hoping it will die down and things returns to normal with time.

The story of unical sacking 10 of its lecturers due to plagiarism hit front page this morning https://www.nairaland.com/1227071/unical-sacks-4-lecturers-demotes
While his writers here at nairaland are demanding for explanations to his copyright rules and crying fowl of the same plagiarism yet he turns a blind eye and a deaf ear!

He needs to respond to this and clarify issues; else, I suggest that you all, as writers of nairaland section start another thread, informing all nairalanders that henceforth, you guys are on an indefinite strike and no more uploads and stories until seun responds.

He should learn to lend a listening ear when need be.

Even the mod is yet to address the question of copyright and content protection!

EMBARK ON AN INDEFINITE STRIKE NOW!!!

Think about it, seriously!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
@Ujchief: I don't think the strike would work...people don't like working together
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by ujchief(m): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: @Ujchief: I don't think the strike would work...people don't like working together

With much awareness, it will certainly work.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
ujchief:

With much awareness, it will certainly work.
let me put this straight...people who are influential/popular on Nairaland are still smiling, their works were not stolen. And those who are not that popular are the ones suffering. So those whose works were not copied are not paying much attention.

You never know how a needle can harm you unless someone pokes it in your eye.

We need to work as a team but it looks like we still look down on each other.

ie; whose story gets the most viewers

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
Wow! HBG is this you? shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
Oahray: Wow! HBG is this you? shocked shocked
grin grin My needle is right here, tongue
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
HBG, me likey ur statement...
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: grin grin My needle is right here, tongue
b4 you poke my eye, take this kiss kiss. Methinks you'd make a better speaker than complainer tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
Oahray: b4 you poke my eye, take this kiss kiss. Methinks you'd make a better speaker than complainer tongue
thanks for the compliment...I will complain less dear
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: let me put this straight...people who are influential/popular on Nairaland are still smiling, their works were not stolen. And those who are not that popular are the ones suffering. So those whose works were not copied are not paying much attention.

You never know how a needle can harm you unless someone pokes it in your eye.

We need to work as a team but it looks like we still look down on each other.

ie; whose story gets the most viewers

Jeez! How can you say that?

What has popularity got to do with whose work gets stolen, and whose doesn't??!! shocked
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Jeez! How can you say that?

What has popularity got to do with whose work gets stolen, and whose doesn't??!! shocked
My opinion
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
Hmmm...
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Uniquexty(f): 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2013
So, we're on strike? Interesting
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by frank317: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
Uniquexty: So, we're on strike? Interesting

me think we should continue from where we stopped Larry, can you pls call off the strike?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2013
frank3.16:

me think we should continue from where we stopped Larry, can you pls call off the strike?
Since we've been assured that our works are safe, I see no reason why we should continue placing embargo on the collabo. However, I need to modify the dates and contact the next poster.

Thanks, Frank.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
Having seen the efforts the mod and admin of nairaland has put so far in resolving this issue, I propose that we continue with the story.
I've learnt a lot with this unfortunate incidence and I guess we all have too. Let this not cloud our efforts to make this section the joy of nairaland as we've been doing.

My humble opinion.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by IZUKWU(m): 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Having seen the efforts the mod and admin of nairaland has put so far in resolving this issue, I propose that we continue with the story.
I've learnt a lot with this unfortunate incidence and I guess we all have too. Let this not cloud our efforts to make this section the joy of nairaland as we've been doing.

My humble opinion.
so when are we expecting season 3
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
IZUKWU: so when are we expecting season 3
Season 3?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by kanechimex(m): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
see, no one should go on strike oh..if not, i go just vex complete each story myself#just joking#
anihow,d colabo stuff is nice..and i think d nxt writer should explain Lucan's dream..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
IZUKWU: so when are we expecting season 3

You guys granted me a two-weeks leave. I had to cut my leave short to attend to this plagiarism incidence.

I'm going back now to complete my leave joor!

Caribbean, here I come. . .grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
^^ Don't forget your bikini & googles sha tongue cool

@ Larry: Question for you (if you don't mind my asking) - your completed novel Brand of Cain ... How many words is it?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Frosti(m): 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
So who is writing next?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2013
kanechimex: see, no one should go on strike oh..if not, i go just vex complete each story myself#just joking#
anihow,d colabo stuff is nice..and i think d nxt writer should explain Lucan's dream..
@ bolded...when did you start giving orders on what to write about?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by iykmora(m): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

You guys granted me a two-weeks leave. I had to cut my leave short to attend to this plagiarism incidence.

I'm going back now to complete my leave joor!

Caribbean, here I come. . .grin
Jeeezuz-two wetin?? *runs all over d place screamin 'na lie-na lie...'* see my papa tell me say my face fit cause seizure for children when i frown, if not eh i for don frown die...we only gave you THREE (3) days rest and no be leave o lipsrsealed
oya start preparing to come back home o or i go bribe gluv so we'll embark on thread-wide protest angry
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by sigmundfreud(m): 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
sadhow come i always miss the fight?!
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by kanechimex(m): 10:53am On Mar 18, 2013
i did not give orders, HBG, i jux made an observation
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
kanechimex: i did not give orders, HBG, i jux made an observation
ayt
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
Efemena_xy: @ Larry: Question for you (if you don't mind my asking) - your completed novel Brand of Cain ... How many words is it?
Over a hundred thousand words. Why did you ask?

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (76) (Reply)

To Love And Leave. (story Series) / Sinister Affections Part 2 / Restless...story Of A Survivor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.