Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,273 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Nairaland Detection Club - Literature (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Detection Club (55379 Views)

Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
Larry-Sun:

A dream again? How many dreams in one story? We're still yet to give a plausible explanation about Lucan's dream. Now we're going to complicate it with another dream. Then someone else after her will tell us that all the killings in the previous chapters were done only in a dream? We all should Google the rules of writing [detective] stories.

Can't we bend your google's rule of detecting writing so as to solve this lingering problem? HBG has been complaining about this all afternoon, none of you gave her a headway, now I tried to give a her a little nudge in the 'dream' direction.

Abeg, this is the only plausible explanation, I don't think asking uniquex to edit her work is fair. She has really tried, we should pick it up from there.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EzePromoe: 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
I was told today that some pirates are visiting the site.
Somebody said that another somebody is taking the glory of somebody's work on NL. Is that true? Who are those criminals? They should be presented to Alusi Okija for mutilation. angry
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Can't we bend your google's rule of detecting writing so as to solve this lingering problem? HBG has been complaining about this all afternoon, none of you gave her a headway, now I tried to give a her a little nudge in the 'dream' direction.

Abeg, this is the only plausible explanation, I don't think asking uniquex to edit her work is fair. She has really tried, we should pick it up from there.
HBG has already written the Chapter Ten, according to what she said.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
Eze Promoe: I was told today that some pirates are visiting the site.
Somebody said that another somebody is taking the glory of somebody's work on NL. Is that true? Who are those criminals? They should be presented to Alusi Okija for mutilation. angry
Everything is under alarm, there's no cause for control. Oops! I meant the opposite grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

not you too....I got my way around it, let it go? Please
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: the best thing for now,like Oahray said last night is to stop updating the stories...until the culprit is dealt with, or culprits! The fan page has a lot of followers begging the guy/girl for Updates.

Where is Frank btw
I am so pissed. Seriously.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ishilove:
I am so pissed. Seriously.
I wasn't here..gotta dash
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ollyfad(f): 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
Gt d link 2 d page nd culdnt hlp bt post a goddam angry comment,am gonna giv dat guy a cal nd giv im a piece of my mind bt above al i wish i culd c im nd wil stp at ntin 2 c im bhind bars!! Goddam it i 8 pple robbin odas of dia hard wrk!!! *~al dis anger dough am nt d writer,cnt imagine wat i wil do if am d writer!!!~*
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: not you too....I got my way around it, let it go? Please

What do you mean by not me too? Sorry hornie, I was just trying to help.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

What do you mean by not me too? Sorry hornie, I was just trying to help.
ok
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EzePromoe: 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Everything is under alarm, there's no cause for control. Oops! I meant the opposite grin
I don't care for cause of the control, i want to see the person who's suppose to be on top of the situation. angry
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EzePromoe: 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by jiraiyas: 2:15am On Mar 15, 2013
embarassed embarassed * In Tunde Bakare's voice* GOD IS IN CONTROL cry
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by channel190(m): 8:13am On Mar 15, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

You should have sided with her if you really what me to see your righteousness. Damn well you pointed out mistakes but none ever bothered to encourage her when the crazy Channel (whatever) started bashing her asking for her post to be deleted. That sure was as discouraging as a blind man learning the sun had gone blind when he received his sight through some surgical operation.
mods, mark this handle.
i smell something fishy about it.

i dont really have enough time, i have got a full list of handle to indicte soon.

just mark it, i will soon expose something of meaning about it and the likes on nairaland.

mind you, never again call my name ebi you want get cheap popularity?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by channel190(m): 8:16am On Mar 15, 2013
Ishilove: This plagiarism things is giving me the chills. Someone accused me of plagiarism on my 'Iyawo Nylon Bag' thread and urged me to acknowledge the real author. I was hopping mad when I read the post, but in retrospect, I suspect that an assshole somewhere has been copying my work and the poster who accused me thinks I, ISHILOVE, am the copy cat.

My blood boils!!! angry
my 2 penny.
laugh over it,
let loose your fans to verify the dates of each post.

then, pm me to get your individaul work protected before posting it on nairaland.

mind you, all post becomes property and estate of Seun the moment you click summit on nairaland.
so every post, even stories is protected on nairaland coss Seun is the author of nairaland.

it is however left for him to clearify you guys on this issue, no fear, his the one to fight for it because it is his licenced property with copy right.

his lawyer should come up now to pick up from where i stopped

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 8:22am On Mar 15, 2013
channel 190: mods, mark this handle.
i smell something fishy about it.

i dont really have enough time, i have got a full list of handle to indicte soon.

just mark it, i will soon expose something meaning about it and the likes on nairaland.

mind you, never again call that name ebi you want get cheap popularity?

Channel 190 (now I know your full handle)... I'm not looking for porpularity cos it follows me anywhere I decide to settle down so relax.

What's wrong with my handle that you want to mark it?

If I discovered I am banned then you will have lots of questions to answer since I have not gone out of the path...

Relax man.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by channel190(m): 8:32am On Mar 15, 2013
Uniquexty: Holy Mary! HBG, i didnt ignore u pls. And i have editted my work. About the Mrs. Ajoke, lets just say she's a pot cover thats bigger than the main pot. She could be assumed as one of those society ladies who run the home and control the husband. No wonder the husband didnt talk about her.
young lady, explain not for not amount of it will rectify the signed and delivered deed.

you should have googled some detective meters to include in your submission.

the absentee was even greater than the grammertical or otherwise correction this dudes are asking you to do.
no tense up event.
nothing to look up.

it takes a review of your chapter to bring back the exiatement in those previous works.
that why i said delete it with no appology.

again, i bet you to try this, give your password to somebody here for five minute to jus correct the errors, it will still be a flop.

so i submit delete or give your password to a writer here to review it the mst suitable way followind yet your story lines
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by channel190(m): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2013
Uniquexty: What should i edit there? I think i have explained her appearance in the work. About how she got 2 knw d intern has d report, she could have planted an invisible security camera. If it will make d work ambigious, i could scrap it out. What do u think?
lol
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by channel190(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2013
knockturnal: You guys are really funny, there is fire on the mointain and you guys have been bickering over irrelevant issues for over three pages. Seun even stepped in to ask how he could assist with the problem and all you guys could do was to ignore him and continue quarreling over nonsensical issues like bored market women.
Larry, you even allowed yourself to be drawn into it. Am a bit dissapointed I must say. You all should know how deadly piracy can be for any writter who nurses any aspiration to eat from his sweat. Thats The Problem On Ground! Not whether Unique's work should be deleted or edited.
Priorities, guys!
HBG, just 'man up' and do your own chapter. You already ran away from the responsibility once, the only plausable excuse you should be putting on the table now is the piracy thing not Unique's performance on the collabo.

@Unique, good job. I know you would have done better if you had more time and were probably on the roaster from the inception of the collabo.
@ Larry again, get a hold of your thread!
i threathen earlier to expose some handle here.

the guy in question is a nairalander and a writer, well known here on this section.

but he failed to realize, works on nairaland are preprotected.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EzePromoe: 8:47am On Mar 15, 2013
Last time I checked, channel190 was Animal Planet, so why i'm i suprised? undecided
No offence please.....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2013
Eze Promoe: Last time I checked, channel190 was Animal Planet, so why i'm i suprised? undecided
No offence please.....
Lwkmd, W0rd
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2013
channel 190: i threathen earlier to expose some handle here.

the guy in question is a nairalander and a writer, well known here on this section.

but he failed to realize, works on nairaland are preprotected.

What are you waiting for?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Larrysky(f): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2013
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Larrysky(f): 10:19am On Mar 15, 2013
Eze Promoe: Last time I checked, channel190 was Animal Planet, so why i'm i suprised? undecided
No offence please.....
you just gained my respect. The guy is just pathetic.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Larrysky(f): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Channel 190 (now I know your full handle)... I'm not looking for porpularity cos it follows me anywhere I decide to settle down so relax.

What's wrong with my handle that you want to mark it?

If I discovered I am banned then you will have lots of questions to answer since I have not gone out of the path...

Relax man.
don't mind the lad. He cannot do more than a hanging p.ant
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 10:40am On Mar 15, 2013
Larry-sky:
don't mind the lad. He cannot do more than a hanging p.ant

Hahahahah, why do I have a feeling that @larry-sky is a handle used for dirty fights. The user keeps his other handle clean and uses this one to unleash venom on people.

#please, I just made an observation and would really love to be left out of the dogfight going on here. Thanks#
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 10:44am On Mar 15, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Hahahahah, why do I have a feeling that @larry-sky is a handle used for dirty fights. The user keeps his other handle clean and uses this one to unleash venom on people.

#please, I just made an observation and would really love to be left out of the dogfight going on here. Thanks#

No one is going to say nothing to you....

And I observed that too
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Larrysky(f): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Mazi.... Good observation. But i have only one moniker and thats Larry-sky. Or, who else do u think i am?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2013
Larry! Larry!! Larry!!! Sun, Sky, Moon, be it earth... Na una sabi
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
Rap maestro: Larry! Larry!! Larry!!! Sun, Sky, Moon, be it earth... Na una sabi
I swear with everything I hold holy (everything dear to me) that I'm not Larry-sky. I don't even have any other handle except this (Larry-Sun). God is my witness.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2013
Larry-Sun:

I swear with everything I hold holy (everything dear to me) that I'm not Larry-sky. I don't even have any other handle except this (Larry-Sun). God is my witness.
someone's going white mosquito on you? grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Larrysky(f): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
I am not Larry-sun. I am the sky of Larry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (76) (Reply)

The Bond That Can Never Be Broken / Funny 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.