Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,509 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

Nairaland Detection Club - Literature (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Detection Club (55381 Views)

Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
@knockturnal, thanks for the correction bro. Totally on point!
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Rapmaestro(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
knockturnal: You guys are really funny, there is fire on the mointain and you guys have been bickering over irrelevant issues for over three pages. Seun even stepped in to ask how he could assist with the problem and all you guys could do was to ignore him and continue quarreling over nonsensical issues like bored market women.
Larry, you even allowed yourself to be drawn into it. Am a bit dissapointed I must say. You all should know how deadly piracy can be for any writter who nurses any aspiration to eat from his sweat. Thats The Problem On Ground! Not whether Unique's work should be deleted or edited.
Priorities, guys!
HBG, just 'man up' and do your own chapter. You already ran away from the responsibility once, the only plausable excuse you should be putting on the table now is the piracy thing not Unique's performance on the collabo.

@Unique, good job. I know you would have done better if you had more time and were probably on the roaster from the inception of the collabo.
@ Larry again, get a hold of your thread!
dis quy don vex o
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by knockturnal(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: my chapter is finished! Done in my memo. Its just a tiny thing I wanted her to fix, but ya'll are too blind to see what I am pointing at. I wonder how long I will suffer nepotism on Nairaland

*mumuring* and I was wondering how long we will suffer from your whining on nairaland

cheesy Then just post it already for bleep sake or allow the thread for more important discussions.
Thank You!
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by frank317: 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: no use dear...but there is no harm in trying

my God this is sad, look at him taking credit for my work without acknowledging me, he even said he was the writer. i dont blame him i shuldnt have posted the whole work, i feel so stupid
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
knockturnal:

*mumuring* and I was wondering how long we will suffer from your whining on nairaland

cheesy Then just post it already for bleep sake or allow the thread for more important discussions.
Thank You!
why don't you shout?

What important discussion? Mxm save me the act please
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
frank3.16:

my God this is sad, look at him taking credit for my work without acknowledging me, he even said he was the writer. i dont blame him i shuldnt have posted the whole work, i feel so stupid
its really sad, I was so angry when I saw his comments. He is having the time of his life, I wonder if he hasn't printed some of them
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Guy, I'm liking you more and more.
This sounds so gay... undecided
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by FoxyUltimate(m): 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ishilove:

grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ishilove:
lmao. Wetin be your own na? grin
Jonathan loved David in the bible and no one called them gay. Jesus loved John too. Na simple like be this one o tongue
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by frank317: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: its really sad, I was so angry when I saw his comments. He is having the time of his life, I wonder if he hasn't printed some of them

just got the guys number and called him... i begged him to take off the story or at least acknowledge the writer, he said he will but i dont trust him. i am not happy at all, i have already asked moderators to take off the thread
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
frank3.16:

just got the guys number and called him... i begged him to take off the story or at least acknowledge the writer, he said he will but i dont trust him. i am not happy at all, i have already asked moderators to take off the thread
let's hope he will back off
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by frank317: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: let's hope he will back off

he somhwo sounded nice and promised he will take it out, saying that he is a writer and understands how it feels, now i have just learnt a big lesson
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
Knocturnal, I'm sorry for making a disappointed man out of you. But if you were in my shoes, you'd've blown more gaskets than I've already. You know, when someone says your nose is big, you just don't smile it off without at least feeling that breather.

Ishilove, believe me when I tell you that I'm not gay grin It was only a brotherly compliment. wink

Frank, I agree with you, you should probably get that work deleted...I'm also thinking of doing the same on my BOC before the plagiarist begins to post mine too. Can you post his number? He should be jailed.

HBG, saying we all are blind is insult at its face value...I demand that you apologise.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by frank317: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
Oahray: *war cry*
SPAAAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAAAANS! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION? angry

my guy, its so annoying, everybody is blamimg me for posting the whole story, i feel so silly. imagine thousands of people reading the story and commending the arrrsehooole, it pains like like like..... aghhhh
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
frank3.16:

my guy, its so annoying, everybody is blamimg me for posting the whole story, i feel so silly. imagine thousands of people reading the story and commending the arrrsehooole, it pains like like like..... aghhhh
The same people on Nairaland who asked you for more and commended your efforts are the same who are blaming you for posting the whole story.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
For crying out loud, won't Seun do something about this?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
frank3.16:

Post his number. I wanna have a few words with him. angry
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by frank317: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
Larry-Sun:

The same people on Nairaland who asked you for more and commended your efforts are the same who are blaming you for posting the whole story.

not really my fans on nairaland, but my friends and family around me here in abuja
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
I wish I could get the assshole lifting my work. angry
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
WAR!!!! angry angry
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Lyzbet: 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
This na serious matter o! Hw person go take do thief lyk dis na. Dat guy has angry hearts against him. He is in d worst kinda soup
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
WAR!!! BLOOD!!! GORE!!! SPARTACUS, GANNICUS, CRIXUS...GRAB YOUR SWORDS!
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2013
Guys, you know what I think?

That thief, for all we know, might even be a nairalander! A regular to the literary section.

Talk about a cat among the piegeons...or even a Judas...

Frank, don't beat yourself up over it. Not your fault & we're all learning here too. Mistakes are a part of life...

(abeg forgive my typos...i'm on mobile...)
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
We shouldn't just apologise to frank. We should do something about this! What do you think will happen when the guy is thru with frank's work? Don't think any of our work is safe here on nairaland.

Seun should do something, or tell us the way forward!
I always see something like copyright protected at the bottom of nairaland page, so I thought he protected the contents of this site.

@frank, start a thread with the guy's info, then we push for a front page slot. We have to fight back in our own little way, until something official can be done.

I'd be damned if someone copies my Diary of sex addict, or NYSC story to his website or facebook page!

Please, seun do something about this, or tell us what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by MaziOmenuko: 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
@HBG, this work must not be in line with your thought pattern, that's why it is unique: different writers with different styles.

Honestly, I wouldd have sent this post to your mail box if I had it, but have you thought of waking up the intern from a bad dream?

Something like. . .

- Maduka woke up panting and sweating profusely. This was the second dream he was having in a space of 5 hours he had slept.
The first dream had a limping man chasing him with what he believes to be the ribs of a cow, or a man. He had woken up with a scream, then after few hours of rest, he had slept off again only to dream of a Mrs. Suleiman requesting for the report he had copied from his dead boss' locker.
He was sure his dead boss had no wife, that was why the dream had become more complicated. He stood up and went towards his desk, where he had neatly folded the report, and checked the files to see if it was still there.

He saw it, folded just as he left it. . .then he let his mind wander about for a while. He thought of what will become of him now his boss had been murdered. He had a solid 5 months to conclude his internship. . .

What I posted above is not protected by copyright laws, so anyone can use itgrin
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by frank317: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: We shouldn't just apologise to frank. We should do something about this! What do you think will happen when the guy is thru with frank's work? Don't think any of our work is safe here on nairaland.

Seun should do something, or tell us the way forward!
I always see something like copyright protected at the bottom of nairaland page, so I thought he protected the contents of this site.

@frank, start a thread with the guy's info, then we push for a front page slot. We have to fight back in our own little way, until something official can be done.

I'd be damned if someone copies my Diary of sex addict, or NYSC story to his website or facebook page!

Please, seun do something about this, or tell us what to do.

i will do that right away, although i have finaly got him to remove all my works he copied
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: @HBG, this work must not be in line with your thought pattern, that's why it is unique: different writers with different styles.

Honestly, I wouldd have sent this post to your mail box if I had it, but have you thought of waking up the intern from a bad dream?

Something like. . .

- Maduka woke up panting and sweating profusely. This was the second dream he was having in a space of 5 hours he had slept.
The first dream had a limping man chasing him with what he believes to be the ribs of a cow, or a man. He had woken up with a scream, then after few hours of rest, he had slept off again only to dream of a Mrs. Suleiman requesting for the report he had copied from his dead boss' locker.
He was sure his dead boss had no wife, that was why the dream had become more complicated. He stood up and went towards his desk, where he had neatly folded the report, and checked the files to see if it was still there.

He saw it, folded just as he left it. . .then he let his mind wander about for a while. He thought of what will become of him now his boss had been murdered. He had a solid 5 months to conclude his internship. . .

What I posted above is not protected by copyright laws, so anyone can use itgrin
A dream again? How many dreams in one story? We're still yet to give a plausible explanation about Lucan's dream. Now we're going to complicate it with another dream. Then someone else after her will tell us that all the killings in the previous chapters were done only in a dream? We all should Google the rules of writing [detective] stories.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (76) (Reply)

The Bond That Can Never Be Broken / Funny 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.