Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos (54053 Views)

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by FUCKU: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2013
Babineh: Ha!
Declared wanted for Les-bia-nism!!!

LWKMD!!!!
GOD BLESS MY DARLING H-AMERICA JARE! grin

ARE U A LESBIAN?........... ARE U A LEARNER??
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fxx2: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2013
teniyi: Why are all these filthy thing common among the christians? Rubbish!
TRUE. But why bring religion into the argument? I live in the heart of muslim teritory and what I can testify concerning sexuallity in general is better prayed for than argue. The moral decay of this generation cuts across all lands, cultures and religion.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by vanstanzy(m): 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
CRAZY BULL*SH*IT NEWS! angry angry angry NEXT!!!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by seanet01: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
FXKing2012:
ode!
okpara ugo:

Agreed, but he permits molesting 13yr old girls in under-aged marriages.
Hypocrites
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by ubong560(m): 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2013
Any one supporting same sex here is as evil and satanic as the act itself. Stop patronizing evil ways and refuse to be used as an instrument of evil accomplishment by the devil. Diicks give immeasurable pleasure to pussies and vice versa. That is how God designed it. Same sex is demonic. Repent now or u shall varnish in hell. Take that decision now and the Lord shall help u. Thanks.

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by ehispapa(m): 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2013

because you muslims conceal yours? i grew up in the north and knew its commom among the hausa muslims....ode like you
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by seanet01: 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
I hope they are both hacked to pieces when found.
No room for Sodomy in Nigeria.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Chinom(m): 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2013
seanet01: I hope they are both hacked to pieces when found.
No room for Sodomy in Nigeria.

Sodomy ?!. could please explain how two women would sodomize one another. I'm not sure they have the in-built equipment for that.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by tellwisdom: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2013
fittty: Good! The rate at which lesbianism is increasing in this country is alarming. I used to think the western world do such only but unfortunately Nigerians have taken so much interest in the shameful disgusting act. Lots of ladies here on NL reading this threads are lesbians/Bisexuals and they all stay in the closet. Funny how I came across a lesbian website owned by a nigerian female in her late 20's. The website is opened to lesbians and bisexuals in nigeria only. I was shocked when I saw the website had thousands of registered and active members (Nigerian girls)with profile pics, most are students from various institutions in Nigeria and also working class ladies and they kept talking dirty and exchanging BlackBerry Pin.. Even on facebook too you'll see them creating pages just for lesbians/bisexual females... Something really has to be done to stop these devilish act. Just how would a human enjoy having sex with the same sex? WEIRD!!!! angry

bros, abeg send me the site whether I fit see one gurl wey I go dey yansh from there sad..abeg sad
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by occam(m): 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2013
fittty: Good! The rate at which lesbianism is increasing in this country is alarming. I used to think the western world do such only but unfortunately Nigerians have taken so much interest in the shameful disgusting act. Lots of ladies here on NL reading this threads are lesbians/Bisexuals and they all stay in the closet. Funny how I came across a lesbian website owned by a nigerian female in her late 20's. The website is opened to lesbians and bisexuals in nigeria only. I was shocked when I saw the website had thousands of registered and active members (Nigerian girls)with profile pics, most are students from various institutions in Nigeria and also working class ladies and they kept talking dirty and exchanging BlackBerry Pin.. Even on facebook too you'll see them creating pages just for lesbians/bisexual females... Something really has to be done to stop these devilish act. Just how would a human enjoy having sex with the same sex? WEIRD!!!! angry

Give us the link to this site make we see fyn girls. All dis lesbian talk na story
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Tituxy(m): 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2013
ladunsky: Abeg all these hipocrates should F up.. And so wot if she decided to explore her sexuality...? At least it wasnt a rape case. It was two people in agreement. This country is messed up.
.....even u is messed up gal...so u do it?
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fittty(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2013
tellwisdom:

bros, abeg send me the site whether I fit see one gurl wey I go dey yansh from there sad..abeg sad

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by fittty(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2013
occam:

Give us the link to this site make we see fyn girls. All dis lesbian talk na story
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by grandstar(m): 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2013
Sensual Man: Ok o! But wat else cud be mor filthy than d Anäl sëx ur moronic Allah invented.
1 - 1

I'm not Muslim but this statement is wrong.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by vosquare: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2013
[b][/b][color=][/color]
Sibrah:
What can even be more moronic than you calling God almighty a mo.ron? Or don't you know Allah translates to God and not Mohammed?

if i hear...ur own God na allah,ours x God..we wrshp difrent God 4 ur info..gt dat in2 ur 4**kin head angry
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by paul234(m): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
Last to comment
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
Sensual Man: Ok o! But wat else cud be mor filthy than d Anäl sëx ur moronic Allah invented.
1 - 1
gbam!!! you murdered the goat and his gay allah. He is dead....
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by tellwisdom: 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
fittty:
Send am to me abeg.sad
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by barbiegirl4luv(f): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
If a christain involves herself in herslf in lesbainism aw dos it affect ur life, n wah do we say abt u muslimz dah r in2 killing of innocent ppl 2 b rewrded in hell[s][/s] sowi ur so calLed after-life
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
vosquare: [b][/b][color=][/color]

if i hear...ur own God na allah,ours x God..we wrshp difrent God 4 ur info..gt dat in2 ur 4**kin head angry
shut up. you worship gay mohammed. allah is not GOD. allah and devil hates peace. God loves peace and shuns violence and killings
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by joshua8862(m): 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2013
NnamdiN: I don't see any crime here. Is it not just the marriage that is outlawed Is the act itself a crime If so they should raid all the female hostels in the country grin
may b u r a gay dats y u r sounding lyk dis. My frnd God did nt creat eve for ada ok. Wat is bad is bad simple.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2013
ehispapa:

because you muslims conceal yours? i grew up in the north and knew its commom among the hausa muslims....ode like you
homo and lesby all called sodomy is a culture in north and islam. your prophet abi na prostitute mohammy was a stunch gay, so addicted in gay-ism. he wrote koran with his dick inside another man. ATIKU, BUHARI, JUBRIL, LAWAL, ISMAEL, EL-RUFAI they are all gay
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
ladunsky: Abeg all these hipocrates should F up.. And so wot if she decided to explore her sexuality...? At least it wasnt a rape case. It was two people in agreement. This country is messed up.
oga make una come see one of dem ooo. Mumu.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2013

Where was it stated that they are Christian?
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Symphony007: 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2013
Wow!! Thank God for the nigerian police..they're finally getting things done. Not minding all those armned robbers, kidnappers, oil bunkerers, ritualist and other vices crippling this country, just get those lesbians. They're the reason for the insecurity country. Just catch them and everything will be better!!!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by redsun(m): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
Primitive basta.rds. wasting tax payers money looking for harmless lesbians,while paedophiles,looters and murderers like them are making and protecting the laws of the land.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by redsun(m): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
Primitive basta.rds. wasting tax payers money looking for harmless lesbians,while paedophiles,looters and murderers like them are making and protecting the laws of the land.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
Nashoji: oga make una come see one of dem ooo. Mumu.
u must also be a mumu,cos it takes one mumu to know another.. Why cant u just drop ur opinion and move?
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by shineeye1: 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
Symphony007: Wow!! Thank God for the nigerian police..they're finally getting things done. Not minding all those armned robbers, kidnappers, oil bunkerers, ritualist and other vices crippling this country, just get those lesbians. They're the reason for the insecurity country. Just catch them and everything will be better!!!

What exactly are you insinuating? That because there is insecurity challenge in the country the police should turn a blind eye to all other crimes? Your comment sucks!If you were more discerning you should realise that the roots of all great crimes is the breakdown of simple morals in the smallest units of society!

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2013
redsun: Primitive basta.rds. wasting tax payers money looking for harmless lesbians,while paedophiles,looters and murderers like them are making and protecting the laws of the land.
thank u,just misplaced priorities.. And people are here calling me names...!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by bomly(f): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2013
Life is a thing of choice, outside the fact that she is married she has the right to choose. Men wahala self to much lol
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by redsun(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
shine-eye:

What exactly are you insinuating? That because there is insecurity challenge in the country the police should turn a blind eye to all other crimes? Your comment sucks!If you were more discerning you should realise that the roots of all great crimes is the breakdown of simple morals in the smallest units of society
!

What morals? Do people without common sense like you have morals? When did infidelity became a crime? As well as lesbianism?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. / Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) / 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54