Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (455173 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by tollu: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2010
Cuddlemii:

@lanresz, rare & laajman

How is an MBA at Vancouver Island University. Do employers go there too. They dont require GMAT and there is an option of me doing a PGD before the program and getting a dual masters degree in MBA/International business after.

I just want a good school & a good job after, is that too much to wish for, lol

The whole VIU thing dual degree deal sounds fantastic BUT on 4icu.org the ranking in rather poor, 2000 and sth!!! Oh well, since you've resigned to the one top and one bottom school thing, this should be your bottom ooo. Please any other thing you discover kindly pass on the gist wink

biometrix:

yes Emirate for $1080 Flat. ASAP. booked for Tues next week though. its gonna increase after thursday, so i hear oo

Canada Bobo, safely journey ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada by gel03: 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2010
@harrymann

Please i like to know what masters program u are going for and what grade(gpa) u had in ur undergraduate because i graduated with a 2.2(2.97 cgpa) and its d reason y i have not applied to uregina. I applied to memorial university for masters already. I want to apply to another school. I am actually looking at a career in human resources.

@ biometrix

Big Congratulations to u. What masters program are u going for? Did u apply with a 2.1 or 2.2?

Thanks all.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 7:51am On Nov 21, 2010
tollu:

The whole VIU thing dual degree deal sounds fantastic BUT on 4icu.org the ranking in rather poor, 2000 and sth!!! Oh well, since you've resigned to the one top and one bottom school thing, this should be your bottom ooo. Please any other thing you discover kindly pass on the gist wink

Babes, I think Memorial University is the best for an MBA oh with a 2:2 since its accredited and its ranking is not bad too. Sorry you might not even have a 2:2, what is your profile so I can suggest some MBA programs and info for u.

Re: Travelling To Canada by lanreade(m): 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2010
I submitted my application on d 21st of Sept,I got notification to go for medical on 19 oct, after two weeks or thereabout I got another notification for further medical.wen I got2 the hospital I was told that my first x ray was not cleared so I had to do another x ray.Wen do u guys think my visa will be ready for collection cos I had the medical on 12 nov.Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2010
@lanreade

Did u eventually use maple?

Dont worry good news soon for you ok
Re: Travelling To Canada by nskagent0: 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2010
nskpassportagent@yahoo.com

TRAVELING PROMO/GET NSK PASSPORT 10 DAYS & TRAVEL 30 COUNTRIES VISA FREE TO EUROPE QUOTE REF: 178CA

You Can Get Your NSK Passport in 1O Working Days. Ref: 178CA
And Travel over 30 countries in Europe visa free.

Are you interested to become NSK passport holder citizen?

Anybody can become an NSK Passport holder and acquire the status of an NSK citizen (Slovenia)

For application form & how to apply call or send SMS to NSK PASSPORT AGENT on 00385913229120 for quick response Emails: nskpassportagent@yahoo.com

We are NSK Passport agent to get you NSK Passport

Call us on 00385913229120, for quick response

Emails us on nskpassportagent@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada by justwise(m): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2010
@ nskagent0

Shame on you thief!! There is nothing like NSK PASSPORT , only if you are refering to ur backside
Re: Travelling To Canada by UNLEASHED(m): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2010
@nskagent0
Please get your a$$ a job!
Re: Travelling To Canada by nskagent0: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2010
TRAVELING PROMO/GET NSK PASSPORT 10 DAYS & TRAVEL 30 COUNTRIES VISA FREE TO EUROPE QUOTE REF: 178CA

You Can Get Your NSK Passport in 1O Working Days. Ref: 178CA
And Travel over 30 countries in Europe visa free.

Are you interested to become NSK passport holder citizen?

Anybody can become an NSK Passport holder and acquire the status of an NSK citizen (Slovenia)

For application form & how to apply call or send SMS to NSK PASSPORT AGENT on 00385913229120 for quick response Emails: nskpassportagent@yahoo.com

We are NSK Passport agent to get you NSK Passport

Call us on 00385913229120, for quick response

Emails us on nskpassportagent@yahoo.com
UNLEASHED:

@nskagent0
Please get your a$$ a job!
Re: Travelling To Canada by justwise(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2010
@nskagent0

You are a thief!!! nothing like NSK PASSPORT
Re: Travelling To Canada by tollu: 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2010
Cuddlemii:

Babes, I think Memorial University is the best for an MBA oh with a 2:2 since its accredited and its ranking is not bad too. Sorry you might not even have a 2:2, what is your profile so I can suggest some MBA programs and info for u.

Mini Profile
3 yrs work experience (NYSC Inclusive)
Don't wanna write GMAT

Thanks Cuddlemii, I'm actually running away from writing GMAT and 2 years at a stretch seems rather too long to stay abroad. Looking at MUN for MER and London School of Economics Msc HRM. Applications still in progress
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2010
tollu:

Mini Profile
3 yrs work experience (NYSC Inclusive)
Don't wanna write GMAT

Thanks Cuddlemii, I'm actually running away from writing GMAT and 2 years at a stretch seems rather too long to stay abroad. Looking at MUN for MER and London School of Economics Msc HRM. Applications still in progress

GMAT is not that bad oh if you have the right materials and tutoring. Anyways the schools you chose are good and LSE is top notch. So I guess you are on track then.

Since you have a 2:1 then I dont think you should apply to just Memorial, you can explore other options you might even get a scholarship. I took out time to visit all universities and colleges in Canada this weekend.

I think Toronto(GMAT & GRE required), York, Mcgill, Royal Roads University, University of Regina all do MHRM

Then some of the schools have masters in management that you have to pick a specialization, concerntration or field which HRM is inclusive:
Wilfred Laurier, University of Lethbridge, University of Sherbrooke.

The colleges also offer HRM too.

About the 1 year thingy, that u have to check on your own cos I think some full time progs are one year then part time 2 years. Me sef this PGD before masters becos of 2:2 is long sturvs, I would have preferred direct masters but hopefully Memorial will determine that.

Best of luck
Re: Travelling To Canada by benom(m): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2010
@nskagent0, so u are still alive. At least u shld have known by now that this thread is not for dummies like u.
@ cuddlemi and everyone looking ad MUN as an option, its a great school. I applied there in january and their correspondence is amazing. They accept 2.2. I also used maples to follow up on the visa stuff but later abandoned it.
Just give it a try.
Re: Travelling To Canada by benom(m): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2010
this canadian visa no be beans o!
Re: Travelling To Canada by harrymann(m): 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2010
@ lanreade,
which of the hospitals was that and did you pay any extra money?
Re: Travelling To Canada by charlie193: 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2010
@Benom

I was very happy to see that you have been issue VISA to US. congratulation. You just leave us for Canada thread come run go for USA, anyway all na North America. Take care my good friend.
Re: Travelling To Canada by tollu: 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2010
Cuddlemii:

GMAT is not that bad oh if you have the right materials and tutoring. Anyways the schools you chose are good and LSE is top notch. So I guess you are on track then.

Since you have a 2:1 then I dont think you should apply to just Memorial, you can explore other options you might even get a scholarship. I took out time to visit all universities and colleges in Canada this weekend.

I think Toronto(GMAT & GRE required), York, Mcgill, Royal Roads University, University of Regina all do MHRM

Then some of the schools have masters in management that you have to pick a specialization, concerntration or field which HRM is inclusive:
Wilfred Laurier, University of Lethbridge, University of Sherbrooke.

The colleges also offer HRM too.

About the 1 year thingy, that u have to check on your own cos I think some full time progs are one year then part time 2 years. Me sef this PGD before masters becos of 2:2 is long sturvs, I would have preferred direct masters but hopefully Memorial will determine that.

Best of luck

Wow babes, U sound like a great person to have on a team.
Been really fraustrated about this masters thing of recent and then u came along with all your questions lol.
I might still write the GMAT depending on how 'smart' I feel in a few weeks. MUN does sound like a good place with your 2.2 have you completed your applications?

benom:

this canadian visa no be beans o!

No be beans at all.
Re: Travelling To Canada by benom(m): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2010
@Charlie thanks. I no run leave u o! How are u doing? Hope u geting ur study permit soonest.
Re: Travelling To Canada by MeNutty(f): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2010
hello peeps, thank u all for all the info that has been contributed here, it has been very helpful. A cousin of mine wants to apply for his masters in Canada, but he has a 2.2 from UNAD. I want to find out schools that accept 2.2.
Re: Travelling To Canada by tosinosho1992: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2010
@ MeNutty

Your question has been asked and answered before. Please read through the posts.
Re: Travelling To Canada by jamesp1: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2010
Hello forum brought this to you today, If you are interested just read on and do what it says you are to do but do send your scanned copies after doing printing and signing with other scanned copies of your documents as requested to me to forward to the Immigration lawyers at Canada. You will have a copy and I will have mine.
you can send them to jamespainterman@yahoo.com or dorothybrowning2@yahoo.com.
____________________________________________________________ ________________________________
Sent:Thursday, 28 October, 2010 1:26:06 PM
Subject: Fwd: (no subject)
Follow up and get back to me as soon as possible. When you look through the attached forms, you can call me for a minute and i will call you back so we can talk extensively on this. There is no need gambling with your future; that country,

Dr. Ige Benson
Medical Surgeon
Cell: xxxxxxxxxxx

Note: forwarded message attached.

-----Inline Message Follows-----

Because there are three of you: xxxxx xxxxxxxxx

I will be in touch with you after this stage and let you the documentation and other things that we need for the application.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you can reach me on this email.

Regards,

Dr. Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx, LL.M (Alberta) D.Jur (xxxxxxxxx)
Barrister & Solicitor
xxxxxxxx Wilson Avenue, Suite xxxx
xxxxxxxx, ON
M3K 1G1
Tel: (416) xxxxxxxx
Fax: (416) xxxxxxxx
Email: xxxxxn@rxxxxx.com

This transmission and the documents attached to it are privileged communication intended only for the person named herein. Any person who receives this email in error or is not the intended recipient should please notify us immediately and destroy it and return the original transmission to us without making a copy of it.
Hello Ms. xxxxx:

My name is Dr. Xxxxxxx xxxxx. I am a lawyer practising from Toronto, Canada.

I have been retained by Mr. xxxxx in Califonia, US to process application for Immigration to Canada for you under the Canadian skilled workers program. I have been discussing the application with Mr. xxxxx

I reviewed your resume, received additional information from Mr. xxxxx and I have assessed you for the program. I am about to commence the application.

I attach to this email two (2) forms, which are required to commence the application.

a. Please print out the two forms
b. Make extra photocopy of each of the two forms.
c. Complete one set as a draft
d. Sign the signature sections of the other blank set
e. Courier both sets of of application forms (the completed draft and the signed blank copies) to me through the address below.

I will be in touch with you after this stage and let you the documentation and other things that we need for the application.

Regards,

Dr. Xxxxx xxxxnwan

Xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx, LL.M (Alberta) D.Jur (xxxxxx)
Barrister & Solicitor
xxxxx Wilson Avenue, Suite xxxx
xxxxx, ON
M3K 1G1
Tel: (416) xxxxxxxx
Fax: (416) xxxxxxxx
Email: xxxxxxx@xxxxxx.com

This transmission and the documents attached to it are privileged communication intended only for the person named herein. Any person who receives this email in error or is not the intended recipient should please notify us immediately and destroy it and return the original transmission to us without making a copy of it.

Fw:
Sunday, October 10, 2010 8:42:18 PM
"Bxxxxace ahxxxxan" <axxxxxxan@xxxxxxcom>
To:
"chudixxxx@xxxxx.com>, "" <PetOkaf@xxxxx.com>
Hello Ms. xxxxxx:

My name is Dr. xxxxxxxxxxx. I am a lawyer practising from Toronto, Canada.

I have been retained by Mr. xxxxxxxxor in Califonia, US to process application for Immigration to Canada for you under the Canadian skilled workers program. I have been discussing the application with Mr. Okafor.

I reviewed your resume, received additional information from Mr. Okafor and I have assessed you for the program. I am about to commence the application.

I attach to this email two (2) forms, which are required to commence the application.

a. Please print out the two forms
b. Make extra photocopy of each of the two forms.
c. Complete one set as a draft
d. Sign the signature sections of the other blank set
e. Courier both sets of of application forms (the completed draft and the signed blank copies) to me through the address below.

Because there are three of you,XXXXXX,XXXXX,XXXXput all the forms envelopes and courier to me.

Regards,

Dr. Xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Bxxxxxxce xxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Barrister & Solicitor
xxxxxx Avenue, Suite xxxx
xxxxxxx, ON
M3K 1G1
Tel: (416) xxxxxxx
Fax: (416) xxxxxxx
Email: ahunwan@XXXX com

This trans

the file cannot load here cos its too big for the maximum requirement. just send a mail that is blank with subject canada to jamespainterman@yahoo.com to get the immigrants documents you need.
Re: Travelling To Canada by gel03: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2010
@ james p, u are a konko below. U better leave dis thread alone for honest and serious people. We dont need ur likes here
Re: Travelling To Canada by justwise(m): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2010
@james p

Shame on you thief!!
Re: Travelling To Canada by harrymann(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2010
@ james p, why would u derive pleasure in misleading another person?, remember God is watching us
Re: Travelling To Canada by harrymann(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2010
Praise be the name of the lord, he is worthy to be praise.House I just got back my package today and my VISA approve. Just 15 days after medicals.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Cuddlemii: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2010
@harryman

Congrats dearie.
Re: Travelling To Canada by gel03: 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2010
@ harrymann

Congratsssssssssssss. God is faithful. Did u say u are going to uregina? What course are u going for? I want to apply to uregina for masters in human resources fall 2011.
Re: Travelling To Canada by charlie193: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2010
@Harry

Congratulation. It is not easy. Am so happy for you.
Re: Travelling To Canada by harrymann(m): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2010
@all , thank you so much. It was not easy because i did it all alone with the help of post from this forum. When am less busy, i wil post the list of all the documents i submitted to help others.
@ charles, i know urs is on the way. Looking to celebrate new year together
Re: Travelling To Canada by harrymann(m): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2010
@gel03,
yes, am going for mastes in process systems engineering.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Real14all: 2:17am On Nov 24, 2010
@harrymann : congratulations ! where you asked to pay school fees?
Re: Travelling To Canada by gel03: 10:35am On Nov 24, 2010
@ harrymann

Thats cool. Hope 2 see u there next year. I also pray for God's favour cos i am applying with a 2.2 of about 2.97 or 3.02 cgpa. congratsssss once again and i wish u all d best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (189)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.