Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (736253 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by dridowu: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
My mind must not be corrrupt...........................open mind activated
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
Ifilinwa:

You wouldn't blame him.. He was skimming, looking 4 wia Mazi wrote abt sex
. . . . . . . . . . . . Guessed thats exactly what you've been doing from page 1.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mabebe1(f): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
viewin frm d sides
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Activity77(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
Viewing this topic: 1Dray (m), vanagon , jacklyn6 (f), Amynamerica , chineil, petreli12 , mikelcool (m), ehispapa (m), oshi baba, Agrika (f), 1_Dark_Deviceā„¢ (m), pwettytemmy (f), OkaiCorne , BJ4REEL (m), sigba (f), mjksho (m), ife-wise , trila (m), osram(m), corrall (f), Cletus jo , Aurar sparks , sajods (m), Kennedyiheme , sleekicon and 9 guest(s)

Hmmmm..mazi ur really keeping d gals busy.fans of UIS(united in sin).my broda NDEWO !!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
gluv01:

You no well o grin
This midle finger stuff ehn...I just checked one guy's finger now. He has been eyeing me and because he's handsome, I had a crush. But as i looked at the finger, the whole sensations just dry up. E nor reach grin
Did you check the pocket before submitting the final answer?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Burger01(m): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
Please make way, I wanna sit in front row.. Ah ah!! Y'all no go office?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by jeffizy(m): 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
Great work. Will mazi be willing to be a reporter for a top-class news journal?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
jeffizy: Great work. Will mazi be willing to be a reporter for a top-class news journal?

I will ask him when I see him. . .grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mcpat(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
Update na sad
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Sugarbear007(m): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
Mr mazi am still waitin 4 ur post o grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sugarbear007: Mr mazi am still waitin 4 ur post o grin
mcpat: Update na sad

Relax! I will upload later today.
Thanks for following.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Priscaluvx(f): 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
Waiting for the remaining story....
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Sugarbear007(m): 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Thanks for following.
dat means u owe us 3 post o cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2013
Vivian-Chinaza shocked shocked ooo gawd not you.
Mazi see what you have done? angry angry oya confess ooo
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by phapi(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sugarbear007:
dat means u owe us 3 post o cheesy
Yes,I concur.....even self modaan 3 post will make us much happy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
phapi:
Yes,I concur.....even self modaan 3 post will make us much happy
I will try.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2013
ITbomb:
Did you check the pocket before submitting the final answer?

Lol, I don't deal with pockets alot. Not really interested in that. Although it matters sha. There are limits
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by rakumiii(m): 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Thanks for following.

Mazi_Omenuko........ You have turned me into an addict the day I mistakenly stumbled upon your thread 2 weeks ago.... NYSC: National Year of Sex And Comfort....That is what they say about drugs... "Dont even try it".....I cant even work again without refreshing Nairaland every minute. I am missing meetings just because I want to be one of the first ones to read the latest update.

Excellent work.....hands down one of the best pieces I have read in a long, long time. Not only do you deliver a structured, well thought of story, you always make sure you incoporate and vividly discribe the environment, nature and happenings to the readers. Even without knowing the year or month, by following you, a person can pin-point the year, month and even the exact week of the events.

You make very vivid references to the life of a REAL NIGERIAN STUDENT living in Nigeria. This is the same style Chinua Achebe used in his masterpiece "Things Fall Apart"...... Keep it up.. Keep on writing since its obvious a passion for you....Do not relent ....Someone will reward you sooner than you think..

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
^ ^ thanks sir! I'm really blushing right now.grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
Viewing this topic: mzansigirl(f), aog, Kunle106(m), alonzoiv(m), delaruh(m), holusormi(m), oluwaeric(m), bolu12, Ijele-igbo(m), TechRev, jendoslim(m), Absharp09(f), all-is-well, emmanwandud(m), Funkadict (m), Okeycima(m) and 13 guest(s)

Blush well and upload dear
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Sugarbear007(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2013
gluv01: Viewing this topic: mzansigirl(f), aog, Kunle106(m), alonzoiv(m), delaruh(m), holusormi(m), oluwaeric(m), bolu12, Ijele-igbo(m), TechRev, jendoslim(m), Absharp09(f), all-is-well, emmanwandud(m), Funkadict (m), Okeycima(m) and 13 guest(s)

gluv ur own na to dey tke attendance cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Sugarbear007(m): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
Asaya asaya why u no go zamfara

dem dn de happy b4 grin

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by IZUKWU(m): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sugarbear007: Asaya asaya why u no go zamfara

dem dn de happy b4 grin
:-x
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by alfablondy: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
@ sugarbear which kind rough play be this now. I thought Mazi don update come later see sey na u. Mazi bikko update tonight, Im one of your guest glued to literature section because of you.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Stevolat: 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
Mazi oyah no long tin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sugarbear007:
gluv ur own na to dey tke attendance cheesy

Lol, not now o. Some people are missing already. grin

And don't try that joke again, that asaya stuff. I thought it was Mazi sef undecided
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
gluv01: Viewing this topic: mzansigirl(f), aog, Kunle106(m), alonzoiv(m), delaruh(m), holusormi(m), oluwaeric(m), bolu12, Ijele-igbo(m), TechRev, jendoslim(m), Absharp09(f), all-is-well, emmanwandud(m), Funkadict (m), Okeycima(m) and 13 guest(s)

Chei! This girl don publicize my name finally!!
This story sweet die!!!
I've been following it bumper to bumper!!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by vivianc(f): 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Vivian-Chinaza shocked shocked ooo gawd not you.
Mazi see what you have done? angry angry oya confess ooo

grin grin sshhhhh..... *whispers* the story dey sweet me too.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by manos(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
I fly into this beautiful country, called Nairaland, landed at the capital, Entertainment city.
Drove by the literature town, and spotted this beehive of activity.
Looked at the the billboard at the front of a massive building and it said,
"welcome to the U.S.A" (United in Sin Association), Mazi's newly built gallery/playboy mansion of sex and comfort.

Looked at the crowd cheering and the fans swarming through the mighty gates and saying to myself, oh my gosh, sex really sells!!!

Remembered a quote i came across earlier in the day by femi fani kayode on twitter :
"Sex is powerful, it is an act of worship. That is why people say things like, Oh my God, when they are at the height of orgasmic pleasure" and i laughed out loud.

i Finally compose myself and ask an usher with a tag on her dress written "Gluv" if there is any room for yet anoda fan in the house, and she says the seats are fully booked.

Well, well, i wouldnt mind watching through the window anyways......cos the palce is really getting choked up and stuffy........
Waiting patiently but eagerly till the show for the day commences.

@mazi: Just anoda fan/observer.......
Nice work, next update please.

11 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ninja4life(m): 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
manos: I fly into this beautiful country, called Nairaland, landed at the capital, Entertainment city.
Drove by the literature town, and spotted this beehive of activity.
Looked at the the billboard at the front of a massive building and it said,
"welcome to the U.S.A" (United in Sin Association), Mazi's newly built gallery/playboy mansion of sex and comfort.

Looked at the crowd cheering and the fans swarming through the mighty gates and saying to myself, oh my gosh, sex really sells!!!

Remembered a quote i came across earlier in the day by femi fani kayode on twitter :
"Sex is powerful, it is an act of worship. That is why people say things like, Oh my God, when they are at the height of orgasmic pleasure" and i laughed out loud.

i Finally compose myself and ask an usher with a tag on her dress written "Gluv" if there is any room for yet anoda fan in the house, and she says the seats are fully booked.

Well, well, i wouldnt mind watching through the window anyways......cos the palce is really getting choked up and stuffy........
Waiting patiently but eagerly till the show for the day commences.

@mazi: Just anoda fan/observer.......
Nice work, next update please.
lol
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
Assaya, Assaya, why you no go zamfara

You would have thought that those fools would be tired of blowing the morning biggle by now!

Day 11 - Friday

The morning devotion was done and the parade was conducted as usual. Platoon 2 was to take on platoon 9 in a football match later in the evening. Sani, the team captain assured me that everything was in place.

"Where's my wedding ring?"
I turned and saw the new recruit for the volleyball team. I remembered her giving me her items for safe keep during her volleyball training yesterday.
I must have forgotten them in my waistbag which I locked inside my hostel locker.

"Its at the hostel." I answered her.

She looked angry upon hearing this. I tried explaining to her that I forgot them inside my waist bag.

"Your fingers look great without them." I joked but she didn't nudge.

"Please get them for me. I will collect them during the lectures." She said and walked away.

I went back to the hostel after the morning parade and freshened up. The ugly one walked up to me and announced excitedly that we will be clubbing that saturday night. He wanted me to come along.

"The photographer is travelling, and his room will be available." He announced excitedly.

I loved the idea of clubbing, but was wondering which of the girls I will go with. The first name that came to my mind was oge, but I dismissed the idea. Why will I go with oge when we both already has a room we can always f'u'c'k; I must go with wangu. Last night's disappointment was still fresh in my mind. We both need it most.

"I called the girl with the tight p'u'ss'y," the ugly one said, as if he read my mind. "She will be coming with her friend, so we don't need to go with any girl." He informed me.

The days lecture was done in groups. I joined the hiv awareness group that I signed up for. We were divided in groups and each group had an instructor. I listened as we were thought several things; both ones we knew before and ones we never knew.

After the lectures, I returned to the hostel and picked the wedding rings from my waist bag. I didn't like walking around camp with a waist bag, so I kept the rings inside my pocket and walked to the volleyball court.
I helped in training my platoon girls, but the new recruit who had the rings was no where to be found.

Jane was training with her platoon when I saw her. We exchanged greetings and chated for a while.

"How is it going?" She asked me.

"Not easy at all, being a platoon leader and all that."

"Is that why you don't call again?" She asked smiling.

I tool a long like at her, we would have been perfect for each other if not that she was married. She was tall and fair, just my kind of girl. She has a bold composure, funny and easy going. I wondered what it would be like to taste the warmth of her honey-pot. Although I had cut her off, my subconscious still yearned for her. And thinking about the stroking she gave my d'I'kk turned me on.

"We really have a lot of catching up to do." I told her. "Let me take you out this evening and we will have time for each other." I concluded.

"I hope by taking out you don't mean that sinful place you took me that night?" She teased and smiled at her joke.

"Not really, we will go to the mami."

"You forgot I don't go to mami?" She replied almost immediately.

"Ok, then we'll go to your joint." I said, "or to that sinful place." I added jokingly and she laughed.

We agreed to meet later and I continued the training session with my platoon girls.

The evening parade was short and snappy because of the football competition between my platoon and platoon 9. Since platoon 10 thumped platoon 1 the previews day, lots of peeps was rooting for platoon 9 to win us, just to continue the trend.

It was a boring game. The ball spent more time on the air and outside the football pitch than inside. The both teams were uncoordinated and could hardly string two or three passes together. I watched the game with wangu by my side. Seems she was more interested in football than I was, as she was always screaming "o-o-u-u-t-t-t" anytime the ball was on our side and "s-h-h-o-o-o-t-t" any time the ball was in our opponents half. She jumped in excitement anytime our platoon kicks the ball towards the opponents half.

At half time, she and I went to where the team was having a team talk to prepare for the second half. Sani was visibly angry with the team. He was a defender, and claimed his second central defender was always giving him hard work to do. I couldn't contribute anything because I wasn't a soccer fan. They went back to the field of play and the second half commenced.

Deep into the second half, somehow, a mix-up between the second central defender and the goal keeper resulted in a goal to our opponents. We struggled to equalise but could not as the match ended 1 - 0 against us. It was a knockout fixture where 5 teams that won will qualify automatically for the second stage. Then one of the best losers will be picked to complete them 6 for the next round. We were to await the result of other matches to know if we qualified as best looser.

Everyone dispersed after the match and I stayed with wangu to talk. She wanted to apologise about last night but I told her it wasn't her fault.

"But I still have some loose sp'er'ms running wild in my system." I informed her and she chuckled.

"Don't worry, we will find a way to expel them." She said.

After spending quality time with wangu, I retired to the hostel and listened to the ever lively arguments going on in my hall at the hostel. As usual, the ugly one was at the top of the argument. Their argument was based on the topics discussed by the hiv awareness group. One of the corpers was insisting that a guy will never get hiv from a girl unless he had a wound on his pubic region or di'c'kk. He was so sure of what he was saying that he was ready to swear. Although I haven't heard such theory before. He seemed to know what he was saying.
He claimed condoms only protected the female from hiv. I listened as he insisted that a hiv negative guy can tidy a hiv positive girl without condoms and will never get hiv, but if a girl tries it with a positive guy, she must get it.

After listening to their unending conversation, I called jane on the phone.

"I have been waiting for your call." She said as she picked her phone.

We met at the joint she took me to days ago. We remained there as we talked freely. . .

Talks that led to us moving to the same spot behind the parade ground. . .

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
Nice one @manos. You've got skills, you undoubtedly belong to this literature section. We need peeps like you here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.