Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (736244 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Mutaino7(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
This set of people are to report at ms enoh quarters for de-briefing.
Viewing this topic: ishaqstat,
annexes, Republican(m), trila(m),
teeties(f), ludasam222(m), yokiti
(m), maishot(m), Abujabir24, iyke
dan-castro(m), Ollyrov,
doctorgold(m), Akogunbee,
Beretta92(m), hariorh,
jagabanban, DAvIt0(m), remmyz
(m), Agrika(f), emekatimsu(m),
Francheezy(m), Olabixi(m),
Mudilove, Mutaino7(m) and 14
guest(s)
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
manos: I fly into this beautiful country, called Nairaland, landed at the capital, Entertainment city.
Drove by the literature town, and spotted this beehive of activity.
Looked at the the billboard at the front of a massive building and it said,
"welcome to the U.S.A" (United in Sin Association), Mazi's newly built gallery/playboy mansion of sex and comfort.

Looked at the crowd cheering and the fans swarming through the mighty gates and saying to myself, oh my gosh, sex really sells!!!

Remembered a quote i came across earlier in the day by femi fani kayode on twitter :
"Sex is powerful, it is an act of worship. That is why people say things like, Oh my God, when they are at the height of orgasmic pleasure" and i laughed out loud.

i Finally compose myself and ask an usher with a tag on her dress written "Gluv" if there is any room for yet anoda fan in the house, and she says the seats are fully booked.

Well, well, i wouldnt mind watching through the window anyways......cos the palce is really getting choked up and stuffy........
Waiting patiently but eagerly till the show for the day commences.

@mazi: Just anoda fan/observer.......
Nice work, next update please.

Love this!!! you must join us...I love the way you put that in a story. I'll create a space for you dear,

in my room
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
gluv01:

Love this!!! you must join us...I love the way you put that in a story. I'll create a space for you dear,
in my room

Waaaaattt!!!!! Mbanu!! Sweetie, why are you doing this to me nau

Manos, I withdraw my last statement, you don't belong here! Go to the jokes section puulleeeeaaasssee!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
Mutaino7: This set of people are to report at ms enoh quarters for de-briefing.
Viewing this topic:

Please, you guys should stop reproducing this list of those viewing the thread.

You guys are violating people's privacy grin

On a serious note though, just stop. Let's keep the thread as simple as possible.

More uploads loading. . .

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Osgee(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
Oga mazi, i dnt xpect anythng less than 3 updates 2day

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ludasam222(m): 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
I bet my girlfriend....*this guy NYSC escapades is heading to page 150....seun beware of overcrowding on ur humble site
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
Osgee: Oga mazi, i dnt xpect anythng less than 3 updates 2day

No vex, make we bargain. I go upload two today, then carry the last one over to tomorrow.

You no say I sabi carry-over well well!!grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
Viewing this topic: will2lead(m), debbyfashy, Gods- Son(m), teeties(f), saintpn, folakin, StateOfMind, Her_ Hotness(f), Douyena, Kwin hapi(f), Ofin_11(m), Agrika (f), hokbah(f), ziky2010(m), alonzoiv(m), Numero uuuno, Elos Agos(m), manny4u(m), jjagz, iykmora(m), amdrowning, chyk91(m), kaymolla (m), mayor20(m), Memunah(f), ITbomb(m) and 17 guest(s)
I heard someone mentioned privacy , the only private people here are those 17 guest which I was among until I log in to post this

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Osgee(m): 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

No vex, make we bargain. I go upload two today, then carry the last one over to tomorrow.

You no say I sabi carry-over well well!!grin
bargain? If u update two 2day, u wil update 5 2mao
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by iykmora(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
ITbomb:
I heard someone mentioned privacy , the only private people here are those 17 guest which I was among until I log in to post this
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hanging around Jane was always fun. She has this latent ability to spice up things.

While at the restaurant, we ate and discussed about camp life so far. She insisted the only fun she had in camp so far was the adventure we had at the spot behind the parade ground.

"How could you call that an adventure?" I asked her. "It was more like a sinful outing!"

She laughed as she drew close and leaned on my shoulders.

"Hmmm. . .I love that smell!" She said as she drew in deep breaths close to my ear.
Then I remembered the unfinished story of her malizia lover she was once telling me at the same restaurant few days back. This was the best time to unravel the mystery of the malizia guy.

"What happened to the boyfriend you told me about?" I asked her.

She took more deep breaths to inhale the smell close to me before finally answering.

"Jide happened!"

That was exactly what she had said days back. I waited for her to continue, and she finally did.

"Ken and I started dating the first day I got admitted into UNN. He was two levels ahead of me then. He was everything I needed in a man; well, everything I needed except that, like me, he was also broke."

She paused for a while, then continued.

"We fell in love too soon, and things started moving fast. I still had financial difficulties, he tried his best for me, but that best was just to supplement for me, I needed money for my fees and it wasn't coming. Then I met jide, my husband."

She paused again, and I waited patiently for her to continue.

"Its really a long story, but I continued the relationship even as I was dating jide. I explained everything to him; that I needed jide's money to complete my education, then I would leave him. He agreed and we continued dating. I spent most of the money jide gave me on him. He was the real love of my life. I loved him with all my heart. We started having problems when Jide insisted I must marry him before he could spend a dime on my head again. He suspected I was dating some other guy as I started making stupid demands, just to supplement for Ken and I."

She paused again, staring into space like there was something she was inspecting there.

"At first, I refused the marriage, telling him I would marry him after I graduated. When it was obvious he wasn't going to relent, and with pressures from home, I had to marry him."

Another pause, I sipped my drink and waited patiently.

"Ken was devastated at first, but I still consoled him, and promised him we will still be together. I promised him I was going to end the marriage once I graduated and we both will be together. He agreed, and we still continued."

She took the last sip from her drink and dropped the empty bottle on the desk.

"I used the money from Jide to sponsor ken. Most times, I will strive to pay his bills before paying mine. I was making excessive demands on Jide and he was supplying my demands."

Then a sad look on her face as she continued.

"Ken ended the relationship when he graduated. He couldn't stand the idea of dating me again since I was already married. It broke my heart that he left me after all I did for him. I loved him so much, you can't imagine what I passed through when he left me."

She was almost in tears. It was obvious she still loved ken. She must really be confused. Marrying a man she didn't love just to make ends meet, then loosing the one she loved on the process.

I wondered what it was about her husband that she distaste so much. Why couldn't she be contended with a man that trained her in school and obviously loved her enough to marry her.

She clutched on my body as those thoughts ran through my mind. As usual, she took that posture that always sends signals to my brain, crossing over her hand across my shoulder and resting the second hand on my chest as she stroked it lightly.

I wanted to ask her why she doesn't love her husband. It was obvious she married her because of his money, but it is expected that she would have embraced the concept of marriage by now and concentrated on being a married woman. I wish I asked her that question then, but I couldn't summon the courage to.

Those same fingers that sent me into wild passion while stroking my d'c'kk was caressing me chest at the dark corner of the restaurant that night. The restaurant was quite and only few people were inside. It was not as bubbling as those inside the mami. It didn't have a generator, so it made due with a lantern placed at the counter, where the attendant took orders and served people.
I responded by stroking her laps, moving my hands carelessly across her laps. She adjusted herself and moved closer to me. We were glued at each other as we rubbed and caressed ourselves.

When I couldn't take the heat anymore, I whispered into her ears and she chuckled.

We left the restaurant and headed to that sinful secluded sexy spot behind the parade ground.

The log of wood was still there. I noticed that it was arranged well by someone else. More logs were added to it and it could actually pass for a sleeping table. I also noticed sticks of smoked cigarette and stubs of indian hemp. It was obvious that some corpers, or military men where using that same spot as a weed smoking spot.

We sat on the log and continued from where we stopped. We've had lots of talks already, and was ready to explore each other. We kissed passionately for some time, she caressed me on the process.

Damn! She was good with her hands.

Her hands explored all the sensitive spots on my body that I couldn't help but moan softly. I slipped my hands into her white polo and moved the bra aside, then rubbed her b'reeaasstt, maintaining contact with the ni'ppllleeess which I twisted and turned softly. She moved closer to me in reflex, almost hugging me on the process. I buried my head into her bossom, moving her polo upwards to create more room for me. I sucked at the b'r'eaaasst passionately as she held my head, pressing them against her ni'ppplllee each time I teased it. My d'kkk was so hard as it pushed against my short. I slipped my hand into her shorts as I caressed her laps. She spread her legs and moved her hips as I did this.

My mind kept urging me to be fast! This place didn't look safe, and whoever smokes there may come to do his normal thing that night.

I unbuttoned her shorts and she adjusted as I pulled it down. I did same for mine, ensuring a keep both at arms reach should anyone approach our direction.

I wore my condom as she pulled out her pants herself. I stroke the inside of her laps, caressed her pubic her, reached for her clit and rubbed them as she threw her head backward in pleasure. She was seated at the log, leaning slightly backwards as she used her hands to support herself with her legs bent and spread in front of her. I spread her legs more, knelt in front of her, positioned my d'I'ckk at the opening of her c'uunntt and drove inside.
I thumped into her with so much energy that she had to hold my shoulders to support herself. She let out small moans as I b'a'n'g'ed her wet c'u'n't. She was dripping wet and her c'u'n't twist miraculously on my d'ckk. She pushed against my every stride as I twirled my waist in various directions to give her maximum satisfaction. Her first o.r.ga.sm was fierce as she clung on my tightly and moved her waist against my d'kkk as the thick lips of her c'u'nt enveloped my d'kk and clasp it. I held myself from c.oming, and when the pleasure became much, I withdrew my d'kk from her for some seconds. I used this opportunity to turn her as she knelt on the log, pointing her a'r'se to me. I entered from behind and she moaned loudly. I held on her a'r'se and ba'ng'e'd her steadily as she clutched hard on the log. My tommy hit her round a'rs'e as I ba'n'g'ed her and I watched in excitement as the a'r'se bounced up and down with the waves and pace of my thumping. She moaned out loudly as she c'l'I'm'ax'ed again, I increased the thumping as I ca.me.

I held her a'r'se as we remained in that position for few seconds, I withdrew and removed my condom. She wanted to remain there and cuddle a few more minutes but I told her of my observations with the cigarette stubs littered everywhere.

We left and I saw her off to her hostel.

I moved back to my hostel and rested my head.

Few minutes later, the ugly one entered and we talked. I told her about my escapade and he listened attentively. At first, I skipped the part where jane was married, but after the talks, I added it.

He took it with a pinch of salt. As long as he was concerned, everyone in camp came for fun. Some catch their own fun drinking at the mami, some during the morning drills, some others want to enjoy the liberty to tidy before going back to their boring life.

"If she's married and still want to tidy, then wetin be your own nau?" He asked and smiled.

Then something rang in my mind!

The wedding ring I've been carrying in my pocket all day!

I searched furiously for it but couldn't find it. I knew I left them in my pocket. It must have fallen off at the sinful spot. I had to rush and get it!

I informed the ugly one and he agreed to go with me. We traced our way towards the spot as I lead the way.

It was already lights out, so we were careful to avoid any military man on site.

Few poles to the spot, we noticed some sounds and movement. We almost crawled to the spot to see the 11th wonder of the world!

It was a sight I wouldn't forget in a hurry...

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
ITbomb:

Choi!!! No wonder I've been searching for members of the Sinners club! So na to dey view as guest una dey nau baa?

Oya, make una unguest una self and post something here; IZUKWU, mikeywise, foxy, lalaosky, laykhorn, hotnaijababe, aunty efe, seun (and all the seun derivatives like seunplus, seunfly, seunsagari, seunplack, seunmalik seunbuzz etc), temi4, sijo, brokoto and the rest.

Stop masking yourselves!

United in sin!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ziky2010(m): 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
Carry on man
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by agabaI23(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
Omenuko! Omenuko!! Omenuuukooooooo!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Osgee(m): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
*in oliver twist's voice* @least 1 more dis nyte
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by geogino(m): 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
Nice job Mazi . You too much.
Funny enough the number of people viewing this thread by this time of the day is amazing..... Mazi you don turn people to "watchnight "... grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2013
Osgee: *in oliver twist's voice* @least 1 more dis nyte

gringringrin go sleep joor
agabaI23: Omenuko! Omenuko!! Omenuuukooooooo!!!

Nwokem! Kedu kwanu?
geogino: Nice job Mazi . You too much.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Osgee(m): 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

gringringrin go sleep joor
sleep ke. D next update wil serve as sedative
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by abdulkayus(m): 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
bt Mazi, i was disappointed wit ur last post. Sleepin wit a married woman no matter d situation is a no no for me. Some peeps may pick up d idea frm here dat there is notin wrong in it. Bt remember nemesis always follow up. I enjoy ur story sha bt sleepin wit a married woman has make me reduce d top notch i hav for dis thread.
Its my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ifilinwa(f): 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
Choi, haba Mazi, y d suspense nah??
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Frosti(m): 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
Holy mother of suspense!

Omenuko! I hail thee!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ifilinwa(f): 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
abdulkayus: bt Mazi, i was disappointed wit ur last post. Sleepin wit a married woman no matter d situation is a no no for me. Some peeps may pick up d idea frm here dat there is notin wrong in it. Bt remember nemesis always follow up. I enjoy ur story sha bt sleepin wit a married woman has make me reduce d top notch i hav for dis thread.
Its my opinion.

Open ur own thread and tell us about it
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 28, 2013
Hehehe! Dem de 'tidy' your Wangu for that place. tongue
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by manny4u(m): 12:30am On Feb 28, 2013
Mazi i ve nt commented on ur page dts cos i dnt knw d exact word to describe u wit rada dn 2 say yhu CLASSIC. I and my girlfrnd hv bn readng ur post 2gada and i v nt seen her so keen on a story ds much, i wud b lvn 4 camp nxt week and she tinks am goin to b anoda mazi bt am goin dr to prove ha wrng. Gud wrk bro.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by coolestboy(m): 12:39am On Feb 28, 2013
brokoto: Hehehe! Dem de 'tidy' your Wangu for that place. tongue
Datz exactly wat flip tru my mind
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Moyola(f): 12:50am On Feb 28, 2013
*yawnz* uTry! tongue
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mcpat(m): 1:56am On Feb 28, 2013
brokoto: Hehehe! Dem de 'tidy' your Wangu for that place. tongue
either wangu or oge

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by eROCK247(m): 2:28am On Feb 28, 2013
My lil sis warned abt dis Mazi of a person, said i'd get addicted . . .bt my pride led me hear n 4 1ce in my life, i'm happily addicted to ur story! Oga Mazi pls update b4 i start beggin like my fellow fans. BIKO!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by IZUKWU(m): 5:01am On Feb 28, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Choi!!! No wonder I've been searching for members of the Sinners club! So na to dey view as guest una dey nau baa?

Oya, make una unguest una self and post something here; IZUKWU, mikeywise, foxy, lalaosky, laykhorn, hotnaijababe, aunty efe, seun (and all the seun derivatives like seunplus, seunfly, seunsagari, seunplack, seunmalik seunbuzz etc), temi4, sijo, brokoto and the rest.

Stop masking yourselves!

United in sin!!!
no,i never masked myself, there is therefore no need for unmasking. Though i visit this page whenever i have time looking for updates. I visit here like 5 times a day.keep up the good work.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 28, 2013
mazi you are a good writer no doubt. But am disappointed with your last update, it is not in my power to judge u. I believe one day u we get married, ba? How will you feel if you found out that d woman you love is cheating on u? One ames

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Kunle106(m): 6:35am On Feb 28, 2013
Wow! At long last.. After getting addicted to this page.. I cld get to the last page..
Oga mazi more strength to ur fingers.. Keep it up and pls update more..
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 6:37am On Feb 28, 2013
biogbolo: mazi you are a good writer no doubt. But am disappointed with your last update, it is not in my power to judge u. I believe one day u we get married, ba? How will you feel if you found out that d woman you love is cheating on u? One ames

No need to get beat up. I'm a changed man now. Let's just say, this is my confession thread and I'm asking all the married men for forgiveness!

But the pictures I paint here are as exact as they happen in NYSC camps across the country. I will be missing to include a very ugly trend at camp if I skip that part.

#. . .in Tupac's voice: please god forgive me for my life of sin. . .#

Like I said earlier, I'm a changed man now (actually, changed from tidying married womengrin)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.