Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (28487 Views)

Some Of Ezu River Bodies Were Shot – Senate / Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Ojiofor: 1:22am On Feb 11, 2013
CyberG:

It is quite stupi.d of you to compare an apple to an orange! MASsobs antecedents are well known in Nigeria and can not be compared to the boy killed by Met Police. Well, assuming you are sure, will you BOLDLY lead the mob to attack and burn down the police stations? Now only a few criminal secessionists have been killed and you cry, a mob advancing on a police station will bring out all the soldiers and mopols in the barracks and you know what they will do? The same thing that is being done to BH. The same thing that happened during the police action of 1967! MASSOB = BH = terrorists!

Continue to celebrate evil one day it will surely bite you.what goes around comes around!
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by cheddarking(m): 1:38am On Feb 11, 2013
I wish MASSOBist people would actually THINK critically for once.

WHY do you want BIAFRA so much?

So much that over 2 million of you died in the sixties.

So much that your people continue to provide a source of fish food today.

Is it Good Governance?

It is your elected IGBO governors that are ripping you off.

Is it Security?

It is your IGBO brothers that are kidnapping and killing you guys.

WHAT DO YOU FEEL WOULD CHANGE WHEN YOU RUN YOUR OWN COUNTRY?

We all know the same guys will end up ruling Biafra.

So why bother?
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Noiseless2: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2013
Mr WISE MAN, when did your boko haram brothers in your nigerian police force become our brothers?

Stop having headache on how Biafra would be and those who would run her, and don't worry it's only a matter of time before we start running down those very few Igbos your nigerian government has been using as their agents to distroy the Igbos, but first you will see how your islamic police would be delt with in our land for their evil.
cheddarking: I wish MASSOBist people would actually THINK critically for once.

WHY do you want BIAFRA so much?

So much that over 2 million of you died in the sixties.

So much that your people continue to provide a source of fish food today.

Is it Good Governance?

It is your elected IGBO governors that are ripping you off.

Is it Security?

It is your IGBO brothers that are kidnapping and killing you guys.

WHAT DO YOU FEEL WOULD CHANGE WHEN YOU RUN YOUR OWN COUNTRY?

We all know the same guys will end up ruling Biafra.

So why bother?
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by stuhporh: 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2013
Eziachi:
Nigerians are just wonderful breed. So MASSOB went into a Nigeria police station kill their own members, so that they can report it for your sympathy? And while they crawl invisibly like angel to do this act, police has no idea, that their suspect had been killed until their dead bodies were found floating on a river and after saying this, you even ended up telling others to THINK OUTSIDE OF THEIR BOX? Shouldn't you be giving yourself that advise in the first place?
Unbelievable! grin grin grin

Yes we are wonderful breeds! i dont know what country you are from anyway, and i obiously care less.

Now let me break it down well for you to understand.

I believe these dead bodies have been identified. i saw a thread yesterday on pix of the dead men. Now let massob match the faces of these corpses with the ones been locked up, if the nigerian police have refused to produce the detained guys. If they match with the ones that are missing, that is when the MASSOB and the nation at large has a case with Nigeria police force. but, "IF NOT" i.e, if NPF should produce the detained men. Then MASSOB should be held so strong untill they have proven themselves very innocent, which i believe will be hard.

Now, My point been, Both Naija police and Massob are "suspects" and That we shouldnt jump right into cocnclusion. Am sure you get that right now.

If i may ask, do you know if massob have been able to see the corpses and have they released an official picture of these massob members that were detained? just asking
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by stuhporh: 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
pazienza:

You need a brain transplant surgery,as it stands,a goat brain would serve you better.

Massob had listed the names of their members that were detained by NPF,and that all effort made by massob to release them proved abortive, massob is suspecting that those their members were those corpse found in ezu river.
Again, another mediocre statement< let me try my best for the last time. Massob have listed names, so have u confirmed that the names match the dead bodies in the river? have u seen a picture that proves the names? by d way, massob suspects not confirmed, and you are already throwing accusation and affirmations at the NPF. Massob should get pictures of their members out. it will help us all or investigating bodies to nab the NPF if the are guilty.

How then did massob kill members that have been in police custody ?

Read my comment again and tell me where i said massob killed their members. I only said if NPF should produce the men in prison< it will be very easy for NPF to turn round and claim the bodies were massob memebers that were killed by same massob group. which massob tried to cover it up by accussing NPF. It will be a good way to deal with Massob.

All the police have to do is to produce those detained massob members alive,and massob will be forced to shut up. So far they are yet to do that.
Then you should push for NPF to produce the guys, not that You already kill the NPF before they die. and agai, massob will not just be forced to shut up, it will be more than that. that the bigger picture. Ask yourselve if MASSOB have gotten their facts right.

You are not for or against massob,but somehow,you managed to pull out of your ass,that it is possible that massob killed their men that were supposed to be in police custody,and then you went about telling us how massob is not a globally known group.

I believe have anwered this above.

You are a pathetic excuse for a human being.
You cant have a constructive argument, you should stay away from such threads. I believe this is enough reason for afam4eva to block your post.

Ewu. Explain to us how massob carried out a prison break to save those men from NPF and then killed them and dumped them into ezu river? And to believe that the reason for this your idiotic conclusion is because,according to you,massob has been in the news. Smh @ your stupidi.ty.
Repeating same question. you'll be better of a reasonable man.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by stuhporh: 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
pazienza:

You need a brain transplant surgery,as it stands,a goat brain would serve you better.

Massob had listed the names of their members that were detained by NPF,and that all effort made by massob to release them proved abortive, massob is suspecting that those their members were those corpse found in ezu river.
Again, another mediocre statement< let me try my best for the last time. Massob have listed names, so have u confirmed that the names match the dead bodies in the river? have u seen a picture that proves the names? by d way, massob suspects not confirmed, and you are already throwing accusation and affirmations at the NPF. Massob should get pictures of their members out. it will help us all or investigating bodies to nab the NPF if the are guilty.

How then did massob kill members that have been in police custody ?

Read my comment again and tell me where i said massob killed their members. I only said if NPF should produce the men in prison< it will be very easy for NPF to turn round and claim the bodies were massob memebers that were killed by same massob group. which massob tried to cover it up by accussing NPF. It will be a good way to deal with Massob.

All the police have to do is to produce those detained massob members alive,and massob will be forced to shut up. So far they are yet to do that.
Then you should push for NPF to produce the guys, not that You already kill the NPF before they die. and agai, massob will not just be forced to shut up, it will be more than that. that the bigger picture. Ask yourselve if MASSOB have gotten their facts right.

You are not for or against massob,but somehow,you managed to pull out of your ass,that it is possible that massob killed their men that were supposed to be in police custody,and then you went about telling us how massob is not a globally known group.

I believe have anwered this above.

You are a pathetic excuse for a human being.
You cant have a constructive argument, you should stay away from such threads. I believe this is enough reason for afam4eva to block your post.

Ewu. Explain to us how massob carried out a prison break to save those men from NPF and then killed them and dumped them into ezu river? And to believe that the reason for this your idiotic conclusion is because,according to you,massob has been in the news. Smh @ your stupidi.ty.
Repeating same question. you'll be better of a reasonable man.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by stuhporh: 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2013
big mo:
Hurray! Sydney Sheldon is back from the grave.
As annoying as your quote is, it is very funny, and cracking me up in my office chair. if i dont have an office room to myself, colleagues wil think am going the other side. this cracked me up.
But am just saying we should not conclude yet, NPF might be guilty, but let us wait till they cant produce the guys in their custody. then we strike. but if they do. wahala they. By the way am liking your reply
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Dibiachukwu: 3:53am On Feb 14, 2013
Let those bigots continue to defend the Nigerian police, until it gets to your turn. Massob doesn't go around killing people. Any offence they might have commited doesn't deserve a death penalty. Nigerians please fix the Nigerian Police for the sake of our children.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

2019: We Will Declare Free Education For All When We Take Over – PDP / Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers / Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.