Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (28501 Views)

Some Of Ezu River Bodies Were Shot – Senate / Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2013
Eziachi:
Do
Doesn't autopsy tell you how a person was killed? Does it tell who the killer is? Doesn't autopsy tell you that hammer, a gun, even the type kill a person? When has autopsy tell you who pulled the trigger?

Well it can tell you the kind of ammunition used to commit the crime.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Eziachi: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
hotwax: To all Yorubas on nairaland. Lets stop all this taunting. This is human life we are talking about.
I am a Yoruba proud Yoruba Lagos guy, but I felt like crying when I saw those dead bodies last month.

Lets stop all this tribal mockery and face this evil deed.

This is what happened to Bosnia and this perpetrated by Hausa/Boko-harams in force.

They kill igbo people in the North, and still have the guts to come and kill them in their home.
No Yorubas are not taunting you, they are are only protecting their pet child and co-creation-One Nigeria. Anything irrespective of how small or even irrelevant that makes them think that one Nigeria is at a threat, they will react. T

Those you think that is taunting you are they not the same people that were in support Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola when he launched his flag and anthem and training foot soldiers in Cuba?
But if MASSOB is to do it, its renamed treason. grin
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Eziachi: 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2013
ilugunboy: Its getting hot in here.. grin grin grin

It's a lesson..nobody should be happy when the NPF goes on a killing spree...be it on Igbo Hausa or Yoruba.

[size=15pt]I remembered how Ibos were seriously gloating when JTF was engaging in extra judicial murder in Maiduguri some few months back.

Under no pretense should we condone Extra Judicial killings....no matter the urge to behave so...it's barbaric. [/size]
So this your own opportunity to gloat back? What then is the difference between you and those Igbos you found their behaviour abhorring?
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Mentaremix(m): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2013
tonmandy: SOME PEOPLE VE SOLD THEIR SOULS TO THE DEVIL. GOD WHERE ARE U.? SOME SAID U RE SLEEPING ND DEVILS RULES BUT I KNW U RE NOT A SLEEPING god. COME AND SAVE UR PEOPLE.
Shuldn't be 'SLEEPING god' but SLEEPING GOD.Lets display our respect 4 Him by spelling right!
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Eziachi: 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
crackhouse: how did u know those guys were Massob guys. or don't you know that Massob can claim it's their members just attract the people's support and sympathy? nevertheless, the killing is too damn bad mehn. i just don gerrit and i dan't sapport it either. i wander why they ganna kill sambarry like that.
How much of those support and sympathy has they succeeded in getting from you by killing themselves?
Yes killing themselves while in police custody and for some reason police has no idea it happened and they did not rush off to parade before television cameras if those in their custody are still alive, to prove their accusers wrong or Nigerian police no longer parade even suspects anymore?
Some of you are just a case work.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Eziachi: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheddarking:

Ahhh

Are they members of MASSOB?

Yes

Does MASSOB want to split Nigeria?

Yes

Is that a Treasonable Offence

Yes

Is Treason punishable by death?

Yes

RIP guys - Rot In Pieces

I'm Out cool
This is what free education from free stolen oil money from another man's land does to the recipients. So in your King Solomon wisdom and knowledge trying to split a country is treason, why is it not treason as well in the United Kingdom that created Nigeria? The last I checked, SNP wanted to split the United Kingdom and they are the power holders in the Scottish parliament. Last month, your super eagles played an assembled national team a section of Spain that wants to split. Isn't that ironic that Nigerian national team where very happy to play treason fellons in Spain but killing their own at home?

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Eziachi: 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ternalange: people saying that massob has done nothing wrong. didnt they cause the civil war? or am i a learner
Then enrol or go to a proper school, Nairaland is not even in the grade of an infant school because your question is for nursery school kids to start with.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by petrov10: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Well if killing the trouble - makers will make Nigeria safe,then kill them all afterall boko members too are Nigerians and they got killed for making troubles.

ure an 1diot for making such statement..is ur fada nt a troublmaker ?
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Donmeca(m): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2013
Demdem:

Unfortunate but will have to agree with this. The same set of people rejoicing then are now lamenting now because its now happening to them. This issue must be investigated no doubt.

I was of d opinion that d Hausa Fulani mentioned above had a group called Boko Haram which has been bombing and killing people indiscriminately and has been declared a terrorist organisation. Don't think I heard such about MASSOB. Again, The people killed were mostly killed during shootout or immediately after a massacre. Dumping over 30 adult bodies in a river that supplies "potable" water to a few communities is not only a gruesome murder but environmental pollution and disease-spreading.

That can cause wide-spread epidemic!

I'm not saying that d bodies were MASSOB members (neither do I believe d culpability of d police) but u cannot justify such killing even if it was BOKO HARAM.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by pazienza(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
Eziachi:

Don't you think the best place for this your advise is your village/town union meeting and not on Nairaland and report to us how it went with your people?

Haha! They would probably lynch him to coma.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2013
pazienza:

Haha! They would probably lynch him to coma.

Image this one! ALUU people ! shocked
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Kaysalas(m): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
Eziachi:
No Yorubas are not taunting you, they are are only protecting their pet child and co-creation-One Nigeria. Anything irrespective of how small or even irrelevant that makes them think that one Nigeria is at a threat, they will react. T

Those you think that is taunting you are they not the same people that were in support Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola when he launched his flag and anthem and training foot soldiers in Cuba?
bros abeg no vex o! But i tot NIGERIA was Zik of Africa's idea. Why u con dey say na yoruba pet project. Na question i ask o, nor swear for my mama o! cheesy
Eziachi:

bros abeg no vex o! But i tot NIGERIA was Zik of Africa's idea. Why u con dey say na yoruba pet project. Na question i ask o, nor swear for my mama o! Lol
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by hugafella(m): 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Well if killing the trouble - makers will make Nigeria safe,then kill them all afterall boko members too are Nigerians and they got killed for making troubles.

And what trouble have they ever caused you? Have they ever engaged in suicide bombings? Summary executions? Or violent madness? Never you compare MASSOB with BH. Murder is murder, no matter who committed it.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by hugafella(m): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ternalange: people saying that massob has done nothing wrong. didnt they cause the civil war? or am i a learner

Chai. Not only are you a learner, you just glamorised your stupidity on NL. Im sorry for all your teachers and whoever paid your fees. Ur simply a wastepipe.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
No words can describe the shame I feel to be called Nigerian.
For those who love the flow of blood, I wish you well, but this quote (which has variants), is a great lesson;

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Autero: 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

YOU MUST BE A REAL FOOL, THERE'S NO BASES 4 COMPARISON BETWEEN BOKO HARAM AND MASSOP AND U SHOULD KNOW THAT, ONE IS AGITATING PEACEFULLY 4 THEIR CONCERN, THE OTHER IS AGITATING VIOLENTLY CLAIMING INNOCENT LIVES 4 THEIR OWN CONCERN, WHO IS ACTUALLY MAKING TROUBLE HERE, TRUTH BE TOLD
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Dede1(m): 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
If this insidious crime is remotely true as claimed by MASSOB and no iota of reprisal is under consideration, I suggest MASSOB be disbanded immediately. Even if MASSOB is a boys scout association, no such villainous act from government security agency should be left unrewarded.

2 Likes

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by tiwasiaife(m): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

if this is what u can say abt this. May u suffer extra judicial killing b4 2013 runs off.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
all it takes for evil to thrive is for good men to do nothing
i believe that the greatest threat to the survival of any people is to keep silent when they see defenseless people killed with impunity
if this is true, it could trigger something that nigeria cannot handle
even weak people have limits to endurance of tyranny, unless of course they are trees
anybody who supports extrajudicial killings in any shape or form has a very low IQ
i understand that cowardice also produces synthetic low IQ
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Demdem(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
Donmeca:

I was of d opinion that d Hausa Fulani mentioned above had a group called Boko Haram which has been bombing and killing people indiscriminately and has been declared a terrorist organisation. Don't think I heard such about MASSOB. Again, The people killed were mostly killed during shootout or immediately after a massacre. Dumping over 30 adult bodies in a river that supplies "potable" water to a few communities is not only a gruesome murder but environmental pollution and disease-spreading.

That can cause wide-spread epidemic!

I'm not saying that d bodies were MASSOB members (neither do I believe d culpability of d police) but u cannot justify such killing even if it was BOKO HARAM.

Am not justifying any killings neither should u have satanic opinions that Hausas/fulani had a group called boko haram. Because these disgruntled elements are in their midst doesn't mean they condone it. Are u aware that they are much more affected by this malady than anyone of us here in the south?
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by dayokanu(m): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
Maybe if we all join hands to condemn all extra judicial killings by the Police whether in the North South East or west it would be better.

When you hail police for killing others know your time would be coming soon

RIP Members of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Bokoharam
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2013
dayokanu: Maybe if we all join hands to condemn all extra judicial killings by the Police whether in the North South East or west it would be better.

RIP Members of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Bokoharam

chai o'boy you no go repent lai lai. grin
funny though

yes, every nigerian should condemn extrajudicial killings
only fools support it, i don't care the crime
there are courts!
what are they there for?
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Eziachi: 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
Kaysalas: bros abeg no vex o! But i tot NIGERIA was Zik of Africa's idea. Why u con dey say na yoruba pet project. Na question i ask o, nor swear for my mama o! cheesy bros abeg no vex o! But i tot NIGERIA was Zik of Africa's idea. Why u con dey say na yoruba pet project. Na question i ask o, nor swear for my mama o! Lol
The answer to your question is there in your own words.
What did you call him? Isn't Zik of Africa and not Zik of Igboland or Biafra. Zik is a Nigerian leader, hence the billions Nigeria are planning to spend for his resting place.
When the leader of Igbo/Biafra died recently, did you see how Biafra people took care of his own grave without waiting for Nigeria?
When the leader of Oduduwa died, didn't you see also how his people took care of his in Ikenne? Thats the difference.
By the way, the Nigeria of Zik's idea ended in 1967. The present One Nigeria is the creation and brain child of civil war partners of North and Yoruba. That is a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Eziachi: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2013
dayokanu: Maybe if we all join hands to condemn all extra judicial killings by the Police whether in the North South East or west it would be better.

If anyone whether Boko Haram or an armed robber is arrested and killed while in police custody awaiting trial or was killed with two hands up and trying to surrender to the law enforcement, that is what is called extra judicial killing.
Being killed while in a shootout with the law is not extra judicial killing. Try and separate the two.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
tiwasiaife: if this is what u can say abt this. May u suffer extra judicial killing b4 2013 runs off.
abeg shut up stupid girl
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by EkoIle1: 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
Dede1: If this insidious crime is remotely true as claimed by MASSOB and no iota of reprisal is under consideration, I suggest MASSOB be disbanded immediately. Even if MASSOB is a boys scout association, no such villainous act from government security agency should be left unrewarded.

I heard den don assemble ogbunike fire crackers for Akpu junction to shoot SRS...

lmao..
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by dayokanu(m): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
Eziachi:
If anyone whether Boko Haram or an armed robber is arrested and killed while in police custody awaiting trial or was killed with two hands up and trying to surrender to the law enforcement, that is what is called extra judicial killing.
Being killed while in a shootout with the law is not extra judicial killing. Try and separate the two.

Most Bokoharam people killed were done extra judicially.

If you search for the youtube video of Police killing Bokoharam people their leader was shot with handcuffs on him, they were shown shooting people lying down including a crippled guy. I saw the clip on youtube Dont know if it has been taken down

Whenever Nigerian police or JTF operate thats the way they do be it in the creeks, Borno or vs MASSOB
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by dayokanu(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
Dede1: If this insidious crime is remotely true as claimed by MASSOB and no iota of reprisal is under consideration, I suggest MASSOB be disbanded immediately. Even if MASSOB is a boys scout association, no such villainous act from government security agency should be left unrewarded.

Dendemoron you think say this one na Mortal Kombat you better drop your grandsons PS3 console and face the real life?

What would you do if you were in MASSOB shoes? Set traps like say na squirrel you wan catch.

BTW its to early to be drunk and delusional

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Eziachi: 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2013
dayokanu:

Most Bokoharam people killed were done extra judicially.

If you search for the youtube video of Police killing Bokoharam people their leader was shot with handcuffs on him, they were shown shooting people lying down including a crippled guy. I saw the clip on youtube Dont know if it has been taken down

Whenever Nigerian police or JTF operate thats the way they do be it in the creeks, Borno or vs MASSOB
That is what I am trying to tell your brothers that its likely that most Boko Haram members, like their leader were extra judicially killed and I am even against police parading a suspect that had not been found guilty by any law court of any crime too.
But a Boko Haram member who was killed while on a suicide mission or in a shootout cannot be considered to be killed extra judicially.
So I haven't heard or recall of any shoot out with the police or army by the members of MASSOB-that is the point I am trying to make.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by dayokanu(m): 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
Eziachi:
That is what I am trying to tell your brothers that its likely that most Boko Haram members, like their leader were extra judicially killed and I am even against police parading a suspect that had not been found guilty by any law court of any crime too.
But a Boko Haram member who was killed while on a suicide mission or in a shootout cannot be considered to be killed extra judicially.
So I haven't heard or recall of any shoot out with the police or army by the members of MASSOB-that is the point I am trying to make.

Anyone going on a suicide mission or killed in a shootout has gone gung ho and deserves whatever comes from it

But knowing the Nigerian police methods I can bet over 60% of those killed were done extra judicially. Naija police heard there's a robbery in Owerri they would just go to any beer parlour around some people up and beat "confessions" out of them or just randomly shoot everyone
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Kaysalas(m): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2013
Eziachi:
What did you call him? Isn't Zik of Africa and not Zik of Igboland or Biafra. Zik is a Nigerian leader, hence the billions Nigeria are planning to spend for his resting place.
When the leader of Igbo/Biafra died recently, did you see how Biafra people took care of his own grave without waiting for Nigeria?
When the leader of Oduduwa died, didn't you see also how his people took care of his in Ikenne? Thats the difference.
By the way, the Nigeria of Zik's idea ended in 1967. The present One Nigeria is the creation and brain child of civil war partners of North and Yoruba. That is a fact.
So if i get u ryt, zik is African by tribe nw abi? And hw did d Zik's Nig end in 1967? As far as facts are concerned, Zik's geographical expression of nig is stil what we have 2day save for bakassi. So my broda, na evrybody papa contribute bring us hia. Back 2 topic, sori abt d losses, as a mata of fact its a gr8 loss 2 d nation. One can only hpe they made dia wayz ryt wit dia Creator b4 'going'
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by dayokanu(m): 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
Eziachi:

Nigeria was originally Ziks and Ibos idea and would remain so. You wanted Nigeria and now you have Nigeria. Deal with the issues in Nigeria.

Thats why politically Ibos have always allied with the owners of Nigeria whether its in NPC, NPN, NRC or PDP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi's Daughter Set To Wed / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu's New Son / ASP Abion Hezikel Stabbed To Death As Naval, Police Officers Clash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.