Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (28503 Views)

Some Of Ezu River Bodies Were Shot – Senate / Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by redsun(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
tonmandy: SOME PEOPLE VE SOLD THEIR SOULS TO THE DEVIL. GOD WHERE ARE U.? SOME SAID U RE SLEEPING ND DEVILS RULES BUT I KNW U RE NOT A SLEEPING god. COME AND SAVE UR PEOPLE.

There is no god. U guys should use UR fvcking discretions to act sane and rational,if not u will be extinct in no time.

Nigeria police is a rogue organization like Nigeria govt,they enemies of sane people. The discovery of those corpses was enough for the fed govt to declare a state of emergency in that area,but instead they were buried like infested chickens without due investigations.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by ibidapko(m): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
xcuggs_m: I just hope the autopsy report will not be doctored as is always the case in such matters.
If it turns out that the victims were actually shot and dumped in the river by members of SARS; then let justice take is course.
The people to be tried for murder and complicity in murder are:
1) Gov. Peter Obi - as the chief security officer of the state he cannot claim he wass not aware/in sync with the activities of SARS.
2) The state police commissioner.
3) Head of SARS
The disbanding of SARS is not the solution SARS, as an arm of the Nigerian police, exists in other states of the federation and have been effective in combating armed robbery.
It is the people that authorised their mode of operation of SARS in Anambra state that should be brought to book!

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by nomisimon: 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
Sad if true!
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by GARRIx7(m): 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
Is the party over??

cheesy
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by emmatok(m): 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=18pt]Anymore bigoted or abusive language will attract a heavy fine. Ya'll should thread carefully.[/size]

Nobody is paying fine.
Oleee.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by tpia5: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
would a massob member have on green and white clothing?

i didnt read the thread, just asking.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by kabaka1: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
kinguwem: This development is an embarassment to Nigeria, the black race & humanity. It presents us as uncivilized people. The police commissioner & all those involved in this barbaric act should be relieved of their appointments & tried for murder. The families of the deceased must be paid compensation.
All human rights lawyers and organizations, freedom fighters & human rights crusaders should be involved in this battle to stop extra-judiciary killings by security agencies in this country.

I completely agree with u and ur reasoning on this barbarism in naija.

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

See what I just said. . . . . .How can one make this kind of weighty allegation based on what someone probably an ibo policeman said ? Someone say,another one say story-type.bullshiit
if i call u an imbeci*le, am I wrong? Aren't u tired of showing us dat ur mums punny hav anthill filled wid termites der? If u hate igbos, go and 4k a menstrating mosquito or a rrhinoceros dat just had an abortion.... Hopeless idiot
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by willsman(m): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2013
Biafra must be whether good or bad. The problems of Africans are their security agents. And as Nigeria marks 100 years since existence, there's nothing to show that human rights are being protected. Innocent Nigerians die daily without proper investigation or questions just like what Baba Fele called them Zombees'.
I am sorry for Nigeria.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by willsman(m): 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2013
And as far as they did not finish all Igbos from 1966 to 1970, Biafra must be regardless the time.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
If this is true, nigeria security can neva b trusted! O my God, so up on hw igbos are been killed in northern nigeria, NPF stil av d mind 2 do dis... Any way, God deliver us 4rm dis evil killers. Dos dat shld b killed are nt kill...life go on.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Ternalange(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
people saying that massob has done nothing wrong. didnt they cause the civil war? or am i a learner
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by hakanai(m): 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
saintohia: The first mistake was allowing a Boro Haram staunch man to head NPF. Ask people who knows about Jos crisis and how he was indicted.

A dog would always give birth to dog, he wouldn't change but would rather be using his agents in disguise to continue their evil mission..

This wouldn't and can never happen in any other state except Nigeria.

^^^^^What of the Apo six killed in 2005.Who was the IG then remind me? Also was it boko-haram inspired then.Okay how about the over 30 youths rounded up in maiduguri from a community and shot dead by the JTF, with disregard for who is who last year under this IGP.What of Katsina-ala during Obj where the army killed 70 men over the killing of 19 soldiers,what of the sacking of communities in camp 5 delta.Now bring your mind back to several other such incidence of missing people detained by the police and never seen again going on quietly.let me tell you is better you channel your effort towards identifying the culprits involved and narrowing down on the incident than play the usual ethnic hate card.Do you think this extra-judicial killings started today or do you think the stations are purely staffed with a particular ethnic stock or exist only in the east.Its nation wide and the police at different levels depending on the trigger happy ones carry out this act.It has nothing to do with tribe but disregards for the judicial system and corruption.You are in custody and little is done to handle the situation am sorry to say this is where it could end.Its a thing about expendable persons to the police.If MASSOB had not spoken this issue would have remained a story.If it was Hausa corpse or some other tribe which also happen in different police stations accross the nation you will hear nothing since they have nobody.

When AMNESTY international was shouting that extra-judicial killings is rampant in Nigeria i bet people like you would be saying since na them no problem.Today its at your door step.So will you drop the ethnic card and join hands with others to say enough and seek the support of others to get justice now or you will isolate yourselves and further allow the culprits escape under the chaos of tribalism?

2 Likes

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
In as much as this is a condemnable act - however, you can't be preaching secession openly and expect the country to smile back at you... That's a treasonable act!! It happens the same way all over the world - IRA vs. UK, PKK vs. Turkey, Tibet vs. China, Chechnya vs. Russia etc....

These MASSOB or whatever guys are too open and loud with their plans, yet they can't defend themselves like Boko-haramites and MEND-ians - they're basically a suicidal group, to be honest...

Anyway, R.I.P to the dead...

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Ternalange(m): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
Artistree: I am still wondering what was wrong with my post that made it disappear? For the first time here I'm feeling cheated...God dey sha.

same here. i am still thinking of my offence. i am not even insulting anybody
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by freesoul3(f): 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
shymexx: In as much as this is a condemnable act - however, you can't be preaching secession openly and expect the country to smile back at you... That's a treasonable act!! It happens the same way all over the world - IRA vs. UK, PKK vs. Turkey, Tibet vs. China, Chechnya vs. Russia etc....

These MASSOB or whatever guys are too open and loud with their plans, yet they can't defend themselves like Boko-haramites and MEND-ians - they're basically a suicidal group, to be honest...

Anyway, R.I.P to the dead...

painful but true
i've neva seen a organisation as stvpid as massob
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by freesoul3(f): 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
though massob is a stvpid organisation, if this is true then peter obi and all igbo leaders should be held accountable
how can this extrajudicial killing be going on in igboland
and they all keep quiet?
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by saintohia: 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
haka_nai:

^^^^^What of the Apo six killed in 2005.Who was the IG then remind me? Also was it boko-haram inspired then.Okay how about the over 30 youths rounded up in maiduguri from a community and shot dead by the JTF, with disregard for who is who last year under this IGP.What of Katsina-ala during Obj where the army killed 70 men over the killing of 19 soldiers,what of the sacking of communities in camp 5 delta.Now bring your mind back to several other such incidence of missing people detained by the police and never seen again going on quietly.let me tell you is better you channel your effort towards identifying the culprits involved and narrowing down on the incident than play the usual ethnic hate card.Do you think this extra-judicial killings started today or do you think the stations are purely staffed with a particular ethnic stock or exist only in the east.Its nation wide and the police at different levels depending on the trigger happy ones carry out this act.It has nothing to do with tribe but disregards for the judicial system and corruption.You are in custody and little is done to handle the situation am sorry to say this is where it could end.Its a thing about expendable persons to the police.If MASSOB had not spoken this issue would have remained a story.If it was Hausa corpse or some other tribe which also happen in different police stations accross the nation you will hear nothing since they have nobody.

When AMNESTY international was shouting that extra-judicial killings is rampant in Nigeria i bet people like you would be saying since na them no problem.Today its at your door step.So will you drop the ethnic card and join hands with others to say enough and seek the support of others to get justice now or you will isolate yourselves and further allow the culprits escape under the chaos of tribalism?

^^^^^^

I have never and wouldn't support extra-judicial killing, it doesn't matter who is involved because a threat to justice anywhere is a threat to justice all over the world.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
Movingcoil: if i call u an imbeci*le, am I wrong? Aren't u tired of showing us dat ur mums punny hav anthill filled wid termites der? If u hate igbos, go and 4k a menstrating mosquito or a rrhinoceros dat just had an abortion.... Hopeless idiot

This ibo moderator will never see anything wrong with this abusive post

I tell y'all this guy will kill this forum!
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by hakanai(m): 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
saintohia:

^^^^^^

I have never and wouldn't support extra-judicial killing, it doesn't matter who is involved because a threat to justice anywhere is a threat to justice all over the world.

^^^^ Then am with you all the way.The victims were helpless and exploited.As such justice most be done.While others should be encouraged to come out with similar cases.Also within the ranks of the police some people don't share in this but are reluctant to condemn or come out and speak against it simply because of the brotherhood thing amongst them.You should know you serve this people and regardless of there crime the agents role is to get evidence and allow justice do the rest.People must stand against this extra-judicial killings and trigger happy security agents.All killings must be investigated properly and the station or police that have the bodies in the jurisdiction be questions or threatened with a dismissal.if they didn't do it,then who did?Because you can't bundle such a number of people in to a vehicle and say you didn't raise suspicion from check points or security agents along the way or somewhere around the scene of crime.So start with the DPO that has jurisdiction there!!!!
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Kaysalas(m): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Well if killing the trouble - makers will make Nigeria safe,then kill them all afterall boko members too are Nigerians and they got killed for making troubles.

Oga bluetooth, 4rm ur posts i knw u r yoruba, i am proudly one too, but dis kind comments coming frm u really leaves much 2 b desired. Evrybody has a ryt to self actualization, we shld outrytly condemn what is wrong. Abeg stop ds unnecessary provocations.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by pazienza(m): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
stuhporh:
Seems you have a problem or two with comprehension and basic understanding. Do i have to spell it out in big words that am not for or against? take your time to rushto the keyboard. use your brain to control your fingers not the other way round. By the way see below, and come back to tell me You are not a WASTE BIN!

Trash number 1:
Politics / Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by pazienza(m): 9:16am

Bluetooth:

Whine as you like,who gives a fuckinghoot ?

Massob just looking for cheap popularity and some mo'r'ons are tripping already.why did massob wait until this time

[b]Because they were making investigations,they wanted to be sure before going public
.[/b]

What investigations? how?where? when? where are the families of the dead bodies? did massob produce that? may be they all live in your backyard tho!

Trash number 2:
Politics / Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by pazienza(m): 9:13am

How can our leaders allow these boko haram agents to be sheding igbo blood in igboland? This is too painful. It's about time we start having state police,let everybody answer his father's name.

Meanwhile,MASSOB must ensure that justice is served,they must pursue this case to the last,NPF must provide those missing members.

What is the connection with Boko Haram here? even MASSOB didnt mention boko. It seems you are from the future. Is Massob really looking for justice? or trying to get attention from the international bodies. The last time i checked, no one recognizes massob outside Nigeria. THIS ANOTHER TRASH FROM YOU!

Trash number 3:
Politics / Re: FG Begins Concessioning Of Onitsha Ports In 2 Weeks by pazienza(m): 1:37am

emmatok:

Day dreamers always wishing others evil so they can succeed.
Build 1million ports in the SE it won't affect Lagos.

Just loot at the way Cotonou port is in competition with Lagos and both economies are thriving.

river port in onitsha,and seaport in akwa ibom,will not cripple lagos. It will only reduce it's economic importance in the scheme of things,and there would be a major population re-arrangement,[b]that will free up lagos for it's yoruba owners
[/b]

For the 1st time, you were making sense not until that tribal statement came out of your mouth-bin. Dont ask me where, just look at the bolb statement[/b].

You need a brain transplant surgery,as it stands,a goat brain would serve you better.

Massob had listed the names of their members that were detained by NPF,and that all effort made by massob to release them proved abortive, massob is suspecting that those their members were those corpse found in ezu river.

How then did massob kill members that have been in police custody ?

All the police have to do is to produce those detained massob members alive,and massob will be forced to shut up. So far they are yet to do that.

You are not for or against massob,but somehow,you managed to pull out of your ass,that it is possible that massob killed their men that were supposed to be in police custody,and then you went about telling us how massob is not a globally known group.

You are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Ewu. Explain to us how massob carried out a prison break to save those men from NPF and then killed them and dumped them into ezu river? And to believe that the reason for this your idiotic conclusion is because,according to you,massob has been in the news. Smh @ your stupidi.ty.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Jeflox: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2013
Plz what is federal government doing abt this SARS...this indiscriminate brutal and heartless killing is too much..these people are heartless. Those people killed are human beings treated like animals, and federal government,even Anambra state govt. is keeping quiet, pls these SARS are like BAKASSI of Mbadinuju those days, they are not doing anything, they are killing people for just no cause,especially dat squard at Awkuzu junction, these guyz are wicked. Blood sucking demons. God where are u. Nigeria is turning to anoda thing.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Eziachi: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
ba7man: @ Bluetooth. This is a very sensitive issue so you need not add fuel to it. Keep your opinions in you for the sake of peace.
You are making his opinion relevant by having the time replying to it. People seek relevance, importance and attention in various form, thats includes sadistic behaviours.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by redsun(m): 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
Kaysalas: Oga bluetooth, 4rm ur posts i knw u r yoruba, i am proudly one too, but dis kind comments coming frm u really leaves much 2 b desired. Evrybody has a ryt to self actualization, we shld outrytly condemn what is wrong. Abeg stop ds unnecessary provocations.

Don't bother with him,he is irredeemable. I am sure he"s got life irreversible ijebu tribal marks on his face that eternally frustrates him.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by pazienza(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2013
Jeflox: Plz what is federal government doing abt this SARS...this indiscriminate brutal and heartless killing is too much..these people are heartless. Those people killed are human beings treated like animals, and federal government,even Anambra state govt. is keeping quiet, pls these SARS are like BAKASSI of Mbadinuju those days, they are not doing anything, they are killing people for just no cause,especially dat squard at Awkuzu junction, these guyz are wicked. Blood sucking demons. God where are u. Nigeria is turning to anoda thing.

This is why we should clamour for state police,those people are not igbos,they are doing the work of their masters,it's high time they go to their respective states of origin,and police their own people like that. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Eziachi: 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2013
stuhporh: stuhporh: How can some people be so gullible to believe everything, they hear, and instantly too.
Yes, the NPF might have killed them, but you and i dont know, it might be mere suspicious rants towards them. On the other hand, they (NPF might be guilty as accussed by the massob.
[b]These will bring me to speculate that Massob might be responsible for the killing and twist the story aswell. If the bodies are confirmed to be massob memebers, they might be killed due to their questionable loyalty to massob group by massob members. That is also Possible.

Am suprised most of you here already Jumped into conclusion that NPF is responsible. THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX GUYS!!!!

MASSOB IS AS MUCH A SUSPECT AS NPF[/b]

Nigerians are just wonderful breed. So MASSOB went into a Nigeria police station kill their own members, so that they can report it for your sympathy? And while they crawl invisibly like angel to do this act, police has no idea, that their suspect had been killed until their dead bodies were found floating on a river and after saying this, you even ended up telling others to THINK OUTSIDE OF THEIR BOX? Shouldn't you be giving yourself that advise in the first place?
Unbelievable! grin grin grin
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
Eziachi:
You are making his opinion relevant by having the time replying to it. People seek relevance, importance and attention in various form, thats includes sadistic behaviours.

Wow. . .so you are still alive and you let this small small ibo children dey embarass me ?

Well let's see what you have to say about this.where is dede1 and udezue ? tongue
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Eziachi: 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
Do
El-hakym:

Guy dem dey do autopsy for Naija too?! Abeg no expect any faa...they only said it to make it seem they're for real. NPF, trained Killers.
Doesn't autopsy tell you how a person was killed? Does it tell who the killer is? Doesn't autopsy tell you that hammer, a gun, even the type kill a person? When has autopsy tell you who pulled the trigger?
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Orblonde: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2013
ReLaTE: @bluetooth, d number of curses u hv received frm this is enuf to affect u later. Dnt say i didnt warn you.

I think bluetooth was abused as a child so we should donate some money for his counselling. That's the only way that he may start to see people's lives as valuable.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Orblonde: 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
Capnd143: bro, GOOGLE IS YOUR FREIND, WIKIPEDIA YOUR NEPHEW, Make use of them

There's no evidence of that. Are you educated?
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Eziachi: 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
abouzaid: Massob bu ndi ara na ndi ori, uwazulike bu onye ori. Sọ sọ etu a ga esi nweta biafra bu site na ịgba egbe na inu agha. Ndi massob na ana ndu fa na iyi, ebe uwazulike na ado ndoro ndoro ochichi na nigeria. Ka mgburu obi ndi a nwuru anwu zuo ike na ndọkwa. Amee

Don't you think the best place for this your advise is your village/town union meeting and not on Nairaland and report to us how it went with your people?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo / "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) / More Pictures Of Atiku Abubakar's Rally In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.