Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (28504 Views)

Some Of Ezu River Bodies Were Shot – Senate / Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by bigmo1(m): 6:45am On Feb 09, 2013
stuhporh: How can some people be so gullible to believe everything, they hear, and instantly too.
Yes, the NPF might have killed them, but you and i dont know, it might be mere suspicious rants towards them. On the other hand, they (NPF might be guilty as accussed by the massob.
But then, if i was an investigation officer, which is the right way to think and figure where to concentrate investigation on. Massob has been making headlines recently on how bad they want to break from NIGERIA. having heard them claim these bodies are their members, and immediately writing to UN and the rest, i will move closer toward an assumption that Massob are trying to create some dissintegrations and uncalm atmosphere, to aid their movement towards breaking of Nigeria. These will bring me to speculate that Massob might be responsible for the killing and twist the story aswell. If the bodies are confirmed to be massob memebers, they might be killed due to their questionable loyalty to massob group by massob members. That is also Possible.

Am suprised most of you here already Jumped into conclusion that NPF is responsible. THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX GUYS!!!!

MASSOB IS AS MUCH A SUSPECT AS NPF
Hurray! Sydney Sheldon is back from the grave.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2013
Dis should not be tolerated from Yoruba and Hausa Dominated Police men in Ala igbo. Time to kill equally as many Police officers
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:05am On Feb 09, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Well if killing the trouble - makers will make Nigeria safe,then kill them all afterall boko members too are Nigerians and they got killed for making troubles.

I will support dis once OPC members are treated de-same and used to pollute the water supply. Yoruba Daft!
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2013
MASSOB will no longer be fit to serve Umu-igbo if it takes dis one on the cheek.

You have no moral justification to exist, because u are doing more harm dan good.

How can MASSOB explain dis to the family, wifes and children of the men killed?

What were their crime? How many have dey killed?

It is either MASSOB steps up to demand justice by fire and by force or MASSOB seize to exist and go quietly into the night. Ride or Die.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Divineboy42(m): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Dede1(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2013
dayokanu:

Dendemoron you think say this one na Mortal Kombat you better drop your grandsons PS3 console and face the real life?

What would you do if you were in MASSOB shoes? Set traps like say na squirrel you wan catch.

BTW its to early to be drunk and delusional

Dayolodo,

The issue of clandestine reprisal is dreamily beyond your intellectual pedigree. It will amount to the abuse of a surrogate nitwit to engage you in such human endeavor.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Onlytruth(m): 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
Not wanting to jump the gun before we know for sure, but if this is really MASSOB people killed extrajudicially, then it becomes the duty of all reasonable Igbo to hold someone PERSONALLY ACCOUNTABLE and make sure such person is brought to justice one way or another. This is not time for "Ogbasara m".

The "holding to account" should start from the officers who pulled the trigger and go all the way to the highest person who approved such act.

Like I've been saying here for eons, extrajudicial killings (for any crime whatsoever) must be stopped in Nigeria, and those caught in the act given the maximum punishment prescribed by the law. I said the same thing when the police were executing Boko Haram members, and I am saying the same thing again here. If we no longer have courts in Nigeria, the government should tell us so that we will all arm ourselves for self defense. If people are to be killed without court process, then, it is long past time that Nigerians are allowed to own all types of weapons for self defense. This type of a crime is precisely why the US constitution accorded the citizens a CONSTITUTIONAL right to bear arms. The citizen is the soveriegn, and must be protected from undue use of state power.
Nigeria in her usual half and half overlooked this provision when she copied the US constitution. Its like buying a 240 pound guard-dog, but refuse to buy a gun to protect you from the dog should it go haywire one day. Quite obtuse.

I am not (and probably would NEVER be) a fan of MASSOB because I frankly think that they are an obtuse organization with little thought going into each of their actions. But I also hate those who think they are God.

Meanwhile, lets wait and see what Igbo leaders will say about this one. If they don't say anything, then I wish this evil on their families individually. Humans mainly act when evil hits home.

2 Likes

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by uxor: 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2013
Peter Obi is a cheat and deceit!
Only good in packing Anambra State fund in his bank.

SHAME TO PETER OBI, IN HIS DECEIT GOVERNANCE!

He will soon go to jail.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Onlytruth(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2013
uxor: Peter Obi is a cheat and deceit!
Only good in packing Anambra State fund in his bank.

SHAME TO PETER OBI, IN HIS DECEIT GOVERNANCE!

He will soon go to jail.

I honestly hope he is not involved in this. We shall watch to see what he does as this story develops. I do not expect any Igbo governor to approve of, or condone killing of unarmed people under his watch.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by alex101(m): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2013
If these corpses are those of MASSOB, then the leadership of Massob should be held acountable like the trigger happy nigerian police/army. Uwazurike is the greatest fool ever for thinking he can 'tame a lion bare-handed'. All he's doing is leading Igbo youths to their untimely deaths angry. Also, the Igbo politicians must request for thorough investigation and the appropriate purnishment metted out to those basterd uniformed cowards that keep shooting unarmed civilians. MASSOB should disband immediately before they start making our youths think and act like cowards angry.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Onlytruth(m): 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2013
alex101: If these corpses are those of MASSOB, then the leadership of Massob should be held acountable like the trigger happy nigerian police/army. Uwazurike is the greatest fool ever for thinking he can 'tame a lion bare-handed'. All he's doing is leading Igbo youths to their untimely deaths angry. Also, the Igbo politicians must request for thorough investigation and the appropriate purnishment metted out to those basterd uniformed cowards that keep shooting unarmed civilians. MASSOB should disband immediately before they start making our youths think and act like cowards angry.

I remember I made the same call sometime last year. That organization is getting more and more annoying. All they know how to do is to scheme to collect money from our people.
If they are a non-profit organization whose only focus is on the disabled Biafran soldiers, I would understand and support them. But they are busy running around the streets, leading uneducated and gullible Igbo youths to their untimely deaths, and in the process introducing a culture of cowardice into Igbo land.
I once called on them to leave Igboland. I still stand by that call.

2 Likes

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
Events in London of 6-10 August 2011 is still on my mind. The Metropolitan Police shot and killed 29-year-old Mark Duggan. Under 10 hours, a police station was burnt down, Two police patrol cars, a passenger bus and several shops were attacked and set alight in north London as violence erupted. This spread pretty quick to all other regions and the country was up in flames. Only one bad-a.s.s guy was shot.(Mark Duggan)

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by alex101(m): 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2013
Onlytruth:

I remember I made the same call sometime last year. That organization is getting more and more annoying. All they know how to do is to scheme to collect money from our people.
If they are a non-profit organization whose only focus is on the disabled Biafran soldiers, I would understand and support them. But they are busy running around the streets, leading uneducated and gullible Igbo youths to their untimely deaths, and in the process introducing a culture of cowardice into Igbo land.
I once called on them to leave Igboland. I still stand by that call.
Greetings bro, I just returned back to base from home and I must say culturally speaking, things are not what I expect them to be. On this issue of MASSOB, I'm with you 100%. The leadership is visionless and the last thing we want is them leading precious Igbo youths to early grave. On my conversation with the average Igbo, especially those outside the SE within the nigerian dungeon, I found out that they are the most naïve and gullible that still see nigeria as one. Very unfortunate undecided.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by jude33084(m): 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Well if killing the trouble - makers will make Nigeria safe,then kill them all afterall boko members too are Nigerians and they got killed for making troubles.

Animal! sad
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by pazienza(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: MASSOB will no longer be fit to serve Umu-igbo if it takes dis one on the cheek.

You have no moral justification to exist, because u are doing more harm dan good.

How can MASSOB explain dis to the family, wifes and children of the men killed?

What were their crime? How many have dey killed?

It is either MASSOB steps up to demand justice by fire and by force or MASSOB seize to exist and go quietly into the night. Ride or Die.

GBAM. Massob has to sit up or ship off. This non-violence stuff can only work when you are dealing with human beings. Nigerians as we have seen from their comments on this thread are not humans,and must be dealt with as much violence as possible.

Massob should desist from leading our young men to early grave without even putting up a fight,that is cowardice to me,cowardice is not tolerated in igboland.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by pazienza(m): 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2013
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by pazienza(m): 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2013
Just saw Alex and Onlytruth's last post now. We seem to be on the same page on this.

Massob is a good initiative,but their modus operandi must change if they are to be of any use to ndiigbo.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hypocrates,so u know killing inncent ppl by d police is wrong.When d police were busy,killing ppl in borno.Are u not d same ppl dat were supporting there action.So why d complain?
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Dede1(m): 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2013
I think there is a serious disconnect between the Ndigbo, the so-called Igbo political practitioners and MASSOB leadership. It is a shame that no political rumbles or even civil inquiries have emanated from the quarters of well-placed Ndigbo peeps days after the alleged MASSOB’s claim that the dead bodies floating on the Ezu River belonged to young Igbo boys as result of extra-judiciary killings by the government security agencies. Even with the dangerous notoriety of Boko Haram, northern political elites have not absconded from letting the government know that members of Boko Haram are human beings too.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by bigmo1(m): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2013
I call this internal pogrom. Ibos killing ibos in ibo land.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Noiseless2: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2013
Excuse me, hausa/fulani and their associates killing unarmed Igbos in Igboland just because they hate to hear Biafra.
big mo: I call this internal pogrom. Ibos killing ibos in ibo land.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Noiseless2: 11:32am On Feb 10, 2013
I advise all those with police relatives to ask their people in the criminal nigerian police force to leave Igboland with immediate effect don't say no one served you any warning.LEAVE IGBOLAND BEFORE YOU BECOME THE DEAD "INNOCENT POLICE OFFICER"

And let every REAL IGBO sons and daughters rise up against this evil nigerian agents in our fathers land, nigerian police force must pay more than they can ever imagine, because there is nothing that can ever justify this murdering of Igbos.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Noiseless2: 11:49am On Feb 10, 2013
This is a declaration of war against Ndigbo in Igboland by the element of hausa/fulan boko haram and their supporters in the nigerian police force with the help of governor peter obi and uwazuruike.

And yet no one has heard anything from ohaneze regarding this evil.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Noiseless2: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2013
NIGERIA CRIMINAL ISLAMIC POLICE FORCE! Leave Igboland before members of your families start jumping up and down trying to sell how good people/officers you were when you start paying for this evil which you have been visiting us with.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by bigmo1(m): 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
Noiseless2: NIGERIA CRIMINAL ISLAMIC POLICE FORCE! Leave Igboland before members of your families start jumping up and down trying to sell how good people/officers you were when you start paying for this evil which you have been visiting us with.
Why do you like fooling yourself? How many hausa/fulani police officers are located in the anambra compared to ibo police officers. If this is truly extra judicial killings by the police/sars, then 99% of ibo police officers must be involved in the killings. But you are free to believe what you want.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Noiseless2: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
I wanted to let you keep losing break in your voluntary ingnorance,but then for others who would like reason along your ignorance.
The anambra state police commisioner and enugu state police commmisioner are both hausa/fulanis and we know their loyalty belongs to boko haram and co , regarding your how many hausa/fulani police officers are in Igboland, well I wouldn't expect any other logic from your likes.
big mo:
Why do you like fooling yourself? How many hausa/fulani police officers are located in the anambra compared to ibo police officers. If this is truly extra judicial killings by the police/sars, then 99% of ibo police officers must be involved in the killings. But you are free to believe what you want.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by bigmo1(m): 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2013
Noiseless2: I wanted to let you keep losing break in your voluntary ingnorance,but then for others who would like reason along your ignorance.
The anambra state police commisioner and enugu state police commmisioner are both hausa/fulanis and we know their loyalty belongs to boko haram and co , regarding your how many hausa/fulani police officers are in Igboland, well I wouldn't expect any other logic from your likes.
I don't doubt the ethnicity of the CP. Whatever crime they committed, majority of the ibo police officers will be involved.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Noiseless2: 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
Good that you know the heads of police force in Igboland are bunch of hausa/fulani islamic jihadists who are bent on distroying the Igbos by any means.
My question to you is how many orders, criminal jihadist police men and guns do you need before you can commit such evil in nigeria?
big mo:
I don't doubt the ethnicity of the CP. Whatever crime they committed, majority of the ibo police officers will be involved.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by CyberG: 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Events in London of 6-10 August 2011 is still on my mind. The Metropolitan Police shot and killed 29-year-old Mark Duggan. Under 10 hours, a police station was burnt down, Two police patrol cars, a passenger bus and several shops were attacked and set alight in north London as violence erupted. ...

It is quite stupi.d of you to compare an apple to an orange! MASsobs antecedents are well known in Nigeria and can not be compared to the boy killed by Met Police. Well, assuming you are sure, will you BOLDLY lead the mob to attack and burn down the police stations? Now only a few criminal secessionists have been killed and you cry, a mob advancing on a police station will bring out all the soldiers and mopols in the barracks and you know what they will do? The same thing that is being done to BH. The same thing that happened during the police action of 1967! MASSOB = BH = terrorists!

2 Likes

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2013
CyberG:

It is quite stupi.d of you to compare an apple to an orange! MASsobs antecedents are well known in Nigeria and can not be compared to the boy killed by Met Police. Well, assuming you are sure, will you BOLDLY lead the mob to attack and burn down the police stations? Now only a few criminal secessionists have been killed and you cry, a mob advancing on a police station will bring out all the soldiers and mopols in the barracks and you know what they will do? The same thing that is being done to BH. The same thing that happened during the police action of 1967! MASSOB = BH = terrorists!

Ur entire family are hopeless! Go AND DIE! If u had any sense at all, u probably avoid my post on any thread. Don't talk to retards.

Didn't even bother to read ur family history ur writing. Anumanu!
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
U don't know how happy it makes me feel knowing i get to somebody so bad, that they have to open 50 accounts and like their own comment. Next u will be talking to urself and then running na.ked on the street. Fool! tongue
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Dibiachukwu: 12:33am On Feb 11, 2013
It is time for Nigerian police to explain itself and sanitise its activities. Nigerian Police don't want to battle with ndi-Igbo. They should go somewhere else with their murderous dispositions. Even kidnappers, that everybody is screaming to high heavens, has not committed something of this scale. This is genicidal. This should never go unanswered.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Edo Government Arrests BUA Workers, Army Seizes Explosives (Photos) / Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others / DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.