Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (28483 Views)

Some Of Ezu River Bodies Were Shot – Senate / Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by dodo77: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2013
i am not surprise at all. afterall an eye witness who was interviwed on ait and channels claimed he saw the police with two vehicles close to the river that night. if the allegation is false the the police should please produce the guys massob claimed were murdered.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by pazienza(m): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Massob just looking for cheap popularity and some people are tripping already.why did massob wait until this time ?

Because they were making investigations,they wanted to be sure before going public.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 08, 2013
“We got information from an insider at SARS headquarters,
Awkuzu, that armless MASSOB members detained at SARS were
secretly killed alongside other robbery suspects.”
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by xynerise: 9:20am On Feb 08, 2013
Why did the police kill them? undecided
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2013
pazienza:

Because they were making investigations,they wanted to be sure before going public.

Bullshiit

How was the investigation conducted ? Where is the autopsy report ? But because massob is a militia group which ibos have interest in,y'aLl started crying and believing them .

Can we see the autopsy report ?
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by nbisi: 9:24am On Feb 08, 2013
Just have nothing to say until autopsy are conducted but all the same all people must join hand to fight for justice
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by iluvtotodie(m): 9:24am On Feb 08, 2013
I know it. I Know the police definately has a hand in this. Walahi, those bastards will not go scot free. Their generation will pay for this.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by GentleNaaz(m): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2013
Artistree: God who watches in secret, will repay any1 who kills in secret...
girl keep God aside in ds issue, we (Biafrans) must react if its tru. *angrilly looked at aboki police men around me*

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2013
Imerion:We got information from an insider at SARS headquarters,
Awkuzu, that armless MASSOB members detained at SARS were
secretly killed alongside other robbery suspects.”

See what I just said. . . . . .How can one make this kind of weighty allegation based on what someone probably an ibo policeman said ? Someone say,another one say story-type.bullshiit
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by thaoriginator: 9:27am On Feb 08, 2013
Case closedtongue

Fowl wey no gree hear word na to take am do barbecue be dat grin
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 08, 2013
ReLaTE: blacktooth,behave urself!

Let say maybe I'm not as gullible as the ibos on this thread.

A doctor's report to confirm this allegation made by massob would have been convincing enough if you ask me.Maybe they should post internet or in the dailies.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Slizbeat(m): 9:29am On Feb 08, 2013
God help 9ja.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by DaLover(m): 9:31am On Feb 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Well if killing the trouble - makers will make Nigeria safe,then kill them all afterall boko members too are Nigerians and they got killed for making troubles.

Wow!!
I alway knew there was some haterate but not at this level...
This is new!!
I am speachless!!
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Ebestsmscom: 9:31am On Feb 08, 2013
When will Anambra police force change.

The Governor is aware of the detained MASSOB members because it was given on the news then.

Anambra state government na wash.

I knew when they were arrest in Onitsha and nothing was done since then, it would have been better if they were detained in other region but in the east is a big disgrace and failed government.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by ypzilanti: 9:33am On Feb 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Well if killing the trouble - makers will make Nigeria safe,then kill them all afterall boko members too are Nigerians and they got killed for making troubles.

There is right of association in Nigeria. Unless you participate in committing a crime, membership of the organization is not enough reason to be murdered. There are ethnic champion groups all over Nigeria. None of them have the nihilistic and terrorist agenda of Boko Haram. Comparing Massob to Boko Haram is not fair at all, but knowing you from your rabid tribal viewpoint on Nairaland, I only expect outrage from you if it was OPC members that were murdered.

9 Likes

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by ypzilanti: 9:37am On Feb 08, 2013
DaLover:

Wow!!
I alway knew there was some haterate but not at this level...
This is new!!
I am speachless!!

My brother, imagine the level of hatred. Comparing Massob to Boko Haram. So OPC is Boko Haram too, and Arewa youth is Boko Haram? I knew the guy was a rabid tribal fool, but now he has become a paranoid genocide apostle too.

5 Likes

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by tellwisdom: 9:38am On Feb 08, 2013
Harsh reality sad
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by kinguwem: 9:41am On Feb 08, 2013
This development is an embarassment to Nigeria, the black race & humanity. It presents us as uncivilized people. The police commissioner & all those involved in this barbaric act should be relieved of their appointments & tried for murder. The families of the deceased must be paid compensation.
All human rights lawyers and organizations, freedom fighters & human rights crusaders should be involved in this battle to stop extra-judiciary killings by security agencies in this country.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 08, 2013
ypzilanti:

There is right of association in Nigeria. Unless you participate in committing a crime, membership of the organization is not enough reason to be murdered. There are ethnic champion groups all over Nigeria. None of them have the nihilistic and terrorist agenda of Boko Haram. Comparing Massob to Boko Haram is not fair at all, but knowing you from your rabid tribal viewpoint on Nairaland, I only expect outrage from you if it was OPC members that were murdered.

Massob is a separatist group and their motives have always been to breakaway from Nigeria.this is a group that has a currency,a national flag,a radio station and other insignia of a sovereign state. . . . . . .massob is more separatist than boko haram.its expected that the government will not under-estimate such group but if the federal government had carried out extra-judicial killings,then massob should prove to the world beyond reasonable doubt that such actually happened.propanganda is not just a good way to go about it.

7 Likes

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by eagleeye2: 9:45am On Feb 08, 2013
I smh for those depending on autopsy result. An autopsy that will probably be tampered by govt. paid agents.
Abeg I have little faith in whatever report is finally given based on the autopsy.

2 Likes

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Valto(m): 9:46am On Feb 08, 2013
nigerian police force is a big disgrace SARS are known to kill with reckless abandon!!!
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by pazienza(m): 9:47am On Feb 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Bullshiit

How was the investigation conducted ? Where is the autopsy report ? But because massob is a militia group which ibos have interest in,y'aLl started crying and believing them .

Can we see the autopsy report ?

There won't be any need for autopsy,all NPF need to do,is to present those detained MASSOB members in their custody alive,chikena!

6 Likes

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by DaLover(m): 9:48am On Feb 08, 2013
ypzilanti:

My brother, imagine the level of hatred. Comparing Massob to Boko Haram. So OPC is Boko Haram too, and Arewa youth is Boko Haram? I knew the guy was a rabid tribal fool, but now he has become a paranoid genocide apostle too.

Thinking back now, all Hitler did to the human race...he had cronicled in his book many years earlier....if only the world had taken note of his writtings and his books, the world may not have lost so many souls....
Just imagin someone like bluetooth, becoming president of nigeria or commander of an army unit or a police unit?

3 Likes

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2013
DaLover:

Thinking back now, all Hitler did to the human race...he had cronicled in his book many years earlier....if only the world had taken note of his writtings and his books, the world may not have lost so many souls....
Just imagin someone like bluetooth, becoming president of nigeria or commander of an army unit or a police unit?

Put away your sentiments and reason like a normal human.When soldiers killed hausa/fulanis in the north for causing trouble,nobody compalins instead jubilate but now that I pointed your hypocrisy,y'all started bitching like frustrated asssholes.nonsense

What makes ibos more nigeria than hausa/fulanis ? Anybody that cause trouble in Nigeria should be whupped accordingly !

3 Likes

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Ogojohn(m): 9:58am On Feb 08, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Bluetooth Or Abi black tooth. could you tell me what nuisance the MASSOB is causing the NIGERIAN state as compared to your BOKO HARAM. why you hates the IGBO I do not know. How many northerner have been killed because of MASSOB compared to your supported terror organisation. I pray that soon you will be a victim of this Terrorist. Good luck.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by ba7man(m): 9:58am On Feb 08, 2013
@ Bluetooth. This is a very sensitive issue so you need not add fuel to it. Keep your opinions in you for the sake of peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) / Am On Tour To Understand Causes Of Nigeria’s Epileptic Power Supply: Fashola / Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.