Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! (9216 Views)

Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / In Defence Of Logicboy / The Logicboy Effect (A Message To All Nairaland Atheists) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

Dont make me laugh...you?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by prairie(f): 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
ifeness:

What do you know about Jesus?
Atleast I know he died for my sins and yours, it's your call to seek him or not. Btw this isnt a thread for that, so lets not derail *singing he's able*
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Ishilove: 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

Notice, how you added extra reasons.

Original comment;

After, Ishilove added other reasons after seeing how intolerant she sounded....lying christian
Stop chasing shadows where there are none. I added the 'extra' reasons because I was trying to elaborate on why I avoided Dr Anele's classes.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by prairie(f): 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
kmcutez:

What they read from the book the white man gave them.
let me tell u a basic truth, d white man gave u ALL what u have directly or indirectly except your body. Roger that
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Ishilove: 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
naptu2:

grin I'm not surprised that people struggled to pass his courses. It was probably because more time was spent debating God, than the time spent discussing topics in the syllabus.

There was a year that some people called for a meeting of all the students. "If this man mentions God, please do not respond! Time is going, exams are in a few weeks and we've spent more time discussing God".

The next lecture, Professor Anele casually says something to the effect that God does not exist. Immediately a die hard christian warrior raises his hand. You could hear the collective groan even if you were standing outside the lecture theatre.
After debating non-stop over whether God exists, one goes into the exam hall, writes the paper and gets an E in the course.

Who needs that? I fled sharpaly. grin
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
prairie: let me tell u a basic truth, d white man gave u ALL what u have directly or indirectly except your body. Roger that

Is that so? So we never had food, shelter, clothing, our own religion before they came. SMH.

No wonder you worship a white Jesus.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
kmcutez:

Is that so? So we never had food, shelter, clothing, our own religion before they came. SMH.
We also didn't have intelligence.. We were just sitting about lazily, 4king, sleeping, eating.. We didn't know anything till the white man, o the white man, came with his gods.. Then we got technology, we became civilised.. Praise be to Master jesus who brought us out of darkness and into light, through the his lovely instrument - slavery...
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
kmcutez:

The white man brought you civilization. Had it nt been for the white man, you would have been running around naked while logicboy would have followed behind with a flock of sheep(naked too).

The poster directly above me is very biased!
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
musKeeto:
We also didn't have intelligence.. We were just sitting about lazily, 4king, sleeping, eating.. We didn't know anything till the white man, o the white man, came with his gods.. Then we got technology, we became civilised.. Praise be to Master jesus who brought us out of darkness and into light, through the his lovely instrument - slavery...
atleast you're nt in the bush looking for palm nuts. Heck, you can talk to someone from outside your world... Slavery is a small price to pay.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2013
Bélla3: atleast you're nt in the bush looking for palm nuts. Heck, you can talk to someone from outside your world... Slavery is a small price to pay.
Indeed, conside the Bible has this story about an Ethiopian and a scroll who met Philip on his way to some random place...

Slavery's a small price to pay? R u trolling?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
Bélla3:
That's why I love you... The Israelites were once Egyptian slaves, going by Bible stories...
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
musKeeto:
Indeed, conside the Bible has this story about an Ethiopian and a scroll who met Philip on his way to some random place...
so now you believe the bible? I thought it was all scam, man made? Why are you using 'lies' to back your claims?

Slavery's a small price to pay?
figure of speech sir
R u trolling?
I dnt troll.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
musKeeto:
That's why I love you... The Israelites were once Egyptian slaves, going by Bible stories...
:-/ yep, they were. That was a price they paid?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
Bella, you foolish, no be small.

You and parairie are slaves

prairie: let me tell u a basic truth, d white man gave u ALL what u have directly or indirectly except your body. Roger that
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
Bélla3: so now you believe the bible? I thought it was all scam, man made? Why are you using 'lies' to back your claims?

figure of speech sir I dnt troll.
To convince you, I have to use the 'lies' you choose to believe. Are you going to deny the Bible just because I'm using it to support my argument?

I know you better any way. You aren't a slave. But if you could forgive and ignore the acts of Israelites in the Old Testament and pass it off as ignorance/lessons to learn from as most Christians do on this forum, I'd expect you to be more forgiving of your ancestors and also more respectful by finding out what they believed and where they got it wrong. The state of the black man today is evidence something went wrong somewhere.

I don't believe it can be completely reversed, there's no harm in trying.. But sometimes erroneous religious beliefs stand in the way of emancipation... Unfortunately, the same book the white men held and quoted from while lashing the bare skins of black men is the same book that gave Martin Luther much hope and belief that what he was doing was right. A true conundrum..
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
Bélla3: The white man brought you civilization. Had it nt been for the white man, you would have been running around naked while logicboy would have followed behind with a flock of sheep(naked too).

And who told you we needed civilization from the white man. Mayhaps we would have developed at our own pace, just as the white man did, without inteference from them.

Logicboy, how you see the picture of me running around naked while you dey follow behind naked with a flock of sheep.

Arrghh Bella, na so you hate me and logicboy. See as you take describe a whole 2 intelligent adult.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
kmcutez:

And who told you we needed civilization from the white man. Mayhaps we would have developed at our own pace, just as the white man did, without inteference from them.

Logicboy, how you see the picture of me running around naked while you dey follow behind naked with a flock of sheep.

Arrghh Bella, na so you hate me and logicboy. See as you take describe a whole 2 intelligent adult.

Who were savages? The black West African that didnt enslave people or the white Europeans that actually went enslaving foriegn people and enforcing religion on them?

Does Bella even understand what christians did to her forefathers? Enslaved them for 300 years starting from the 16th century after the abolishment of slavery, they now decided that schools were good enough for the black monkeys.

We would have developed with or without the white man.....did you ever think of that? Where white men the people that built pyramids? Did you know that there were many civilizations in West Africa, including Nigeria before the white man came?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by prairie(f): 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
kmcutez:

if na so, kukuma go bak to ur village and farm like u never knew of colonialism before, abi is it not the same white man that invented the same internet ur using, hypocritical atheists,
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by prairie(f): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
Logicboy03: Bella, you foolish, no be small.

You and parairie are slaves

you are the slave, what are u doing in the uk sef, come bak to ur village and farm. Funny thing is that atheism started from d same white people, going by that mister, we are def in the same shoes grin grin
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
prairie: you are the slave, what are u doing in the uk sef, come bak to ur village and farm. Funny thing is that atheism started from d same white people, going by that mister, we are def in the same shoes grin grin
Um, atheism isn't a religion.. Everyone is born with a blank mind.. We all start off as atheists...
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by prairie(f): 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
kmcutez:

lmao! Which foolish pace? Abegi pace ko space ni
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by prairie(f): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
musKeeto:
Um, atheism isn't a religion.. Everyone is born with a blank mind.. We all start off as atheists...
yeah ryt, big lie, if atheism didnt start from them I'm so sure u wouldnt be an atheist
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
prairie: if na so, kukuma go bak to ur village and farm like u never knew of colonialism before, abi is it not the same white man that invented the same internet ur using, hypocritical atheists,

What is wrong with going back to the village to farm. Are you telling me there is something wrong with those doing it?

We all survived without internet before its advent , and a large population are without internet and they are still living well.

The only compulsory use of the internet for me is just to correct and educate retards like you, if not I can as well do without it..
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
prairie: lmao! Which foolish pace? Abegi pace ko space ni

My friend, stop displaying such childishness and stupidity and argue like an adult.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2013
prairie: yeah ryt, big lie, if atheism didnt start from them I'm so sure u wouldnt be an atheist
Lol.. And this is in answer to what exactly?

Were you born with 'the knowledge of Christ'? Is anyone born with the knowledge to cook egusi? Do we eat and cook because the whites 'first' ate and cooked? Smh...

You're Igbo. Are you aware we had a four day week, 7 weeks per month and 13 month calendar which was roughly 364 days a year. The calendar we use today has 365 days. Was ours influenced by the white man?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by prairie(f): 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
kmcutez:

What is wrong with going back to the village to farm. Are you telling me there is something wrong with those doing it?

We all survived without internet before its advent , and a large population are without internet and they are still living well.

The only compulsory use of the internet for me is just to correct and educate retards like you, if not I can as well do without it..
oya what are u waiting for now? U dont need to educate me now, just pack ur load.......................scratch dat, wear leaves and use calabash to cover ur chest and start trekking to ur village, be like ur forefathers grin when u do that I'd believe u
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by prairie(f): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
kmcutez:

My friend, stop displaying such childishness and stupidity and argue like an adult.
Lol! Sorry o, na una dey take am serious naw, u are more like us than u know smiley
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by prairie(f): 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol.. And this is in answer to what exactly?

Were you born with 'the knowledge of Christ'? Is anyone born with the knowledge to cook egusi? Do we eat and cook because the whites 'first' ate and cooked? Smh...

You're Igbo. Are you aware we had a four day week, 7 weeks per month and 13 month calendar which was roughly 364 days a year. The calendar we use today has 365 days. Was ours influenced by the white man?
mister if there was nothing like atheism, u would NOT be an atheist.................and u know
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
prairie: mister if there was nothing like atheism, u would NOT be an atheist.................and u know
And if there was no christ, there wouldn't be christianity. If there was no mohammed, there wouldn't be islam and so on and so forth...

Was your mind blank at birth? Yes or No...
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
prairie: oya what are u waiting for now? U dont need to educate me now, just pack ur load.......................scratch dat, wear leaves and use calabash to cover ur chest and start trekking to ur village, be like ur forefathers grin when u do that I'd believe u

I'm waiting for you to be educated and yes there is a need for that education now. Just imagine how r.etarded your posts looks like. When we say religion does us a disservice, you will begin to argue blindly.

Ladies and gentlemen of nairaland, here is an example of the product called christianity, and the scary thing is that we have billions like them.

Pack my load go back to which village, when people like you exists. God punish Satan.

And what is wrong with using leaves to cover your privies. Are you laughing at the primitiveness of your God that used leaves to cover the unclothedness of Eve and Adam or are you laughing at your stupidity?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by prairie(f): 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2013
musKeeto:
And if there was no christ, there wouldn't be christianity. If there was no mohammed, there wouldn't be islam and so on and so forth...

Was your mind blank at birth? Yes or No...
lol, we are saying the same thing, difference is that I acknowledge that the white man brought christianity but i do not hate him for it, but you are claiming that we are slaves for being christians where as the same white man started the atheism u profess. In essence according to u we are both slaves grin
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
prairie: lol, we are saying the same thing, difference is that I acknowledge that the white man brought christianity but i do not hate him for it, but you are claiming that we are slaves for being christians where as the same white man started the atheism u profess. In essence according to u we are both slaves grin

White man didnt start atheism. Atheism is universal. Even Japanese and chinese had documented cases of atheism long before European civilizations

See how ignorant you are?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? / Top 10 Most Religious Countries In The World / Have You Ever Had A Paranormal Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.