Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,480 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? (17388 Views)

Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by kjhova(m): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
www.godisimaginary.com
www.godisimaginary.com
www.godisimaginary.com
www.godisimaginary.com
www.godisimaginary.com

My favourite straight to the point itemization of illogics in the bible
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by onitshaigbo(m): 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
Christianity is passed on by person from Christian to another, the Bible, with its figurative parables, cannot be comprehended straight up. Your own interpretations may have given you the impression that Christianity could have supported bigotry and oppression, and certainly the oppressors in history have manipulated the scriptures to their advantage.

It is for this reason that the early church limited letting everyone having access to the Bible. They were afraid that people would misinterpret and form different sects.

Christianity played an important role in shaping Europe up until recent centuries. It gave them the foundation that their later societies would be established. Just compare Europe with the Muslim Middle East or with the Hindu India or Buddhist China, and it is very clear that Europe is by far the most advanced, progressive, and moral of these societies. That's the reason Nigerians would rather go to Europe or the USA instead of say India, Saudi Arabia, or China.
Logicboy03:

Over the ages, we have had christian slavery and genocides in the form of crusades. Christianity is the religion with the most bloodshed.

The bible supports slavery and bigotry but you tell me it is the best way to live ones life? Have you studied other religions or even looked at numerous studies and figures that show that christians are no better than non-christians?

Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
onitshaigbo: Christianity is passed on by person from Christian to another, the Bible, with its figurative parables, cannot be comprehended straight up. Your own interpretations may have given you the impression that Christianity could have supported bigotry and oppression, and certainly the oppressors in history have manipulated the scriptures to their advantage.

Yes and your interpretation is right. Hypocrite.

onitshaigbo:
It is for this reason that the early church limited letting everyone having access to the Bible. They were afraid that people would misinterpret and form different sects.

Do you know what the church did to people who had copies of the bible then? What the church did to accomplish what you just said? Death or burning at the stake

onitshaigbo:
Christianity played an important role in shaping Europe up until recent centuries. It gave them the foundation that their later societies would be established. Just compare Europe with the Muslim Middle East or with the Hindu India or Buddhist China, and it is very clear that Europe is by far the most advanced, progressive, and moral of these societies. That's the reason Nigerians would rather go to Europe or the USA instead of say India, Saudi Arabia, or China.

It played an important part in Europe- it was the dark ages with the church persecuting scientists and critics.

@bold;
You forgot South Korea and Japan (great countries). You also forgot the laguage barrier (English vs Asian languages)
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by kjhova(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
onitshaigbo:

I will disagree with your premise please. Firstly, the Church in Europe did try its best to limit popular usage of the bible. However this was done with the commission of the most heinous crimes in history. Dissidents were burnt in hot oil, masacared, roasted, shot, be-headed etc by the church.
And as for the christian faith being the leading contributor to the wealth & relative tranquility Europe enjoy today, that may not b truth at all. The reign of christianity over Europe was associated with the dark ages of that continent. Europe rose above all by shedding itself of its religious past. The rise of her industrial revolution tallied with the giving off of her ablest youth to scientific training (the same young who's ultimate dreams in life previously would be to join a seminary).

As for Asia. She clung to her varying religions in the 17th to 20th century & remained backward while Europe grew. Today, she's purging herself & we are all witnesses to her growth in the last 25yrs. She may even surpass Europe sooner & not later.

As for Africa, so long as she remains enmeshed in religion & superstition; fearful of spirits while craiving indulgence of angels, she will continue to be poor & backward. But if she will take the path of enlightment, purge herself of the slave mentality, drop the "help me" mindset & pick up the "let me help you" ideology, she may yet catch up with the rest of mankind.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Image123(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
nep2ra:

All these bible quotations just to gloat over me while you salivate in your blood lust. Shame on you! If this is how you think you can convert me, you have failed massively. Jesus is not proud of you. You can hang your head in shame.
Go and face the Muslims let them tell you what will happen to your sorry Christian soul when you face Allah on Judgement Day.

The quotations show you that Jesus will put you in hell, you'll wish you were never born. You must be deluded to assume every Christian wants to convert you. Heaven is not by force, and like Oyedepo told your sibling, "you are free to go to hell".
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
Image123:
The quotations show you that Jesus will put you in hell, you'll wish you were never born. You must be deluded to assume every Christian wants to convert you. Heaven is not by force, and Oyedepo told your sibling, "you are free to go to hell".

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by nep2ra(m): 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
Image123:
The quotations show you that Jesus will put you in hell, you'll wish you were never born. You must be deluded to assume every Christian wants to convert you. Heaven is not by force, and like Oyedepo told your sibling, "you are free to go to hell".

Hahahahahahahahaha...Someone is getting butt-hurt here! You will eternally wait in frustration for Jesus to put me in hell. He will do no such thing. If you want to have a high blood pressure or a massive heart attack because of this, then please yourself. See your life? Your only motivation for being a so-called Christian is to avoid hell. You deceive yourself daily thinking you worship your Jewish God out of love but we all know it's a BIG lie. Your main reason for being a religious nut is to avoid hell. Hahahahahahahahaahahaha...

Your type don't surprise me anymore. Brainless, religious bigot. So your joy is to hear the screams of non-Christians in an imaginary burning hell. That's all you live for. Dude, get a life and please get an education. Don't be a waste of s.e.m.e.n!
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Image123(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
I've only told you the truth that many other of your Christian friends would not sincerely tell you because of political correctness. i don't know you and I'm not happier that you're going to hell. You think I'd be a true Christian if i didn't tell you where you were headed? The blame is on you and your parents.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by nep2ra(m): 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
onitshaigbo:

I am aware of similarities between Judaism/Christianity and their contemporary religions, and the possible influences from them. I know about Ahura Mazda, but in Zoroastrianism there is also an evil god. I've also heard about the myth of Mithra during Christ's life time that had similar themes of virgin birth, resurrection, etc. Yes, they may raise a lot of doubt in people, but that's besides the point. How?

I don't think the Bible is to be taken literally. It's not a history book. It's not a science book. It's not a fortune teller's tool. It's instructions on how to live life. Of all the ones that claim to be such instructions, the Bible has worked the best over the ages.

Regarding Christianity dying out, well I believe the present trend in the west of secularization is just a way of weeding out the nominal Christians who claim to believe but have no faith. I believe that Christians have always formed a minority in their population, even when most people claimed to be Christians on paper. There will always be a vanguard of believers who stand firm when others submit to to disbelief.

I'm glad you agree religions more ancient than Judaism and Christianity has influenced both. At least Zoroastrianism honestly admits to an evil god while most Christians want to absolve your Jewish God from evil. What does the Bible say about this?

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." Isaiah 45:7 KJV

When you say the Bible is not a history book you invariably call the Jews liars and in doing so, offend a race who have the history of their relationship with a deity documented in the Torah. As it stands, the Bible is a history book. It clearly documents the genealogy of different Jewish families and tells their story.

My African ancestors have proverbs and sayings on how best to live life. I see nothing wrong with that. I'm not claiming it's the best and I think you are taking it a bit too far in saying the Bible contains the best instructions on how to live life. What evidence do you have to prove this?
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by nep2ra(m): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
Image123: I've only told you the truth that many other of your Christian friends would not sincerely tell you because of political correctness. i don't know you and I'm not happier that you're going to hell. You think I'd be a true Christian if i didn't tell you where you were headed? The blame is on you and your parents.

What a load of bollocks!!! How do you know I'm going to hell? Who are you to decide that? Who goes to hell? What you are saying is every non-Christian is a candidate of hell. What a moronic assumption. This is the fallacy that fuels religious intolerance.

Wait a minute! Every Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu, Scientologist, Sikh, Jew, Mormon, Taoist, Rastafarian, e.t.c will go to your imaginary hell no matter how good they lived their lives just because they are not Christians Can you hear your brain ticking? You don't even know your Bible. I will sit you down and educate you properly that is if you not so busy sticking your head in your a55 all the time.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Image123(m): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
wow you're infuriated. You don't want to go to hell? I'm not in the position to put you there, only two persons are. You and God. God Jesus will put you in hell fire except you repent. You should be worried about yourself, not about muslins and hindis.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by nep2ra(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
Image123: wow you're infuriated. You don't want to go to hell? I'm not in the position to put you there, only two persons are. You and God. God Jesus will put you in hell fire except you repent. You should be worried about yourself, not about muslins and hindis.

Your m.a.s.t.u.r.b.a.t.o.r.y obsession with sniffing burning flesh has turned you to a certified slowpoke. See how confused you are. One minute it's Jesus who will put me in hell, the next minute it's God whose surname is Jesus that will put me in your imaginary furnace. Hahahahahahaha! Apply to be put in a mental asylum and send me the bills. I'm happy to pay for your treatment. Make sure you take your drugs daily, ok?
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Image123(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
i knew you couldn't take the truth, you're all worked up and showing forth your depraved uncivilized hell bound nature. Where are your fellows when you need them? Wretched sinner like you, you need a dip in the blood of God Jesus.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by thoexynne: 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
Atheism is much in the mouth than in the heart. Deep down you still get that feeling that some supernatural being exist that create you.

I prefer to live my life like there is a God somewhere, even if there's no God, I've got nothing to loose
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Image123: i knew you couldn't take the truth, you're all worked up and showing forth your depraved uncivilized hell bound nature. Where are your fellows when you need them? Wretched sinner like you, you need a dip in the blood of God Jesus.

A dip in the blood of Jesus? Some christians are really sick.

Necrophilia and blood-lust here

1 Like

Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
thoexynne: Atheism is much in the mouth than in the heart. Deep down you still get that feeling that some supernatural being exist that create you.

I prefer to live my life like there is a God somewhere, even if there's no God, I've got nothing to loose

pascal wager fails
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by nep2ra(m): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
Image123: i knew you couldn't take the truth, you're all worked up and showing forth your depraved uncivilized hell bound nature. Where are your fellows when you need them? Wretched sinner like you, you need a dip in the blood of God Jesus.

Dude, take a chill pill and relax. Don't burst an artery because of my non-chalance to your sick postulations. I'm as cool as ice here. It's you who's having headches for nothing. What is the truth? Oh, the truth is non-Christians will eternally burn in a furnace that's located in a metaphysical dimension Do yourself a favour and be cured of your insanity and blood lust.

Hahahahahahaha... Crazy dude claims an invisible God has blood flowing in his veins. undecided
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by thoexynne: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
I think atheism is much better than Christianity being practice as a religion, when Christianity is only a religion to you, it's the worst dilemma.

PLS FOLKS HELP ME OUT HERE: CHOOSE
What's worse??
BELIEVING THERE'S GOD AND LIVING LIKE HE DOESNT EXIST or
SIMPLY BELIEVE THAT HE DOESN'T EXIST

Atheism to me isn't really what you profess or lip say, it's just the way you live life
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
thoexynne:
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
rhymz: You could not have said any better. What kind of loving father demands for the blood of his son as atonement of sin for his own creation? What kind of all powerful God find it so difficult to get rid of Satan that is supposed to be in competition with him for the human soul abi na spirit? What kind of all knowing God as such a dumb question as: Adam where art thou, have you eaten of the forbidden fruit? Who told thou that thou are naked. Very foolish claims that makes sense only to Christian Robots.
Lol...Hahaha... My rids hurt of this comment. Dude, they will never get it. Their reasoning is limited by fear for the unknown.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Ortarico(m): 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
True believers on this thread & NL as a whole, I urge u never to give in to the assumption(s) of these self soothing athiests, they've sold thier soul to the devil. They're illuminatist; they wanna rule the world with thier father; the devil in the name of science (knowledge)! Did u know that most even all athiests in America are in the brotherhood of such?
NEVER GIVE IN; remember GOD's word to us about false prophets and deceptive teachings (Matt 24:11). Also, ignore their saying that "GOD is a schadenfreudist!"
Moreover, let's continue carrying out the mandate of our LORD JESUS CHRIST i.e the DAWN programme (Discipling A Whole Nation) to disposses the devil & his minions' territories & carry the gospel to them.
Things they say and replies:
1. The BIBLE was written by illiterate medieval philosophers. Fine I accept, no wonder the BIBLE says in Hebrews 8:7; "For if that first covenant (old testament) had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second (new testament)." With that quote, tell me where the 2nd covenant (new testament) has been faulty?
2. GOD never exists. God really exists if u don't know. I've not seen him b4 but I feel him everyday & in everything I do. I'm 101% sure he lives in me (John 15:4)
3. There's no life after death. Visit & study Luke 16:19-31 for illustration!
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by kjhova(m): 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
Ortarico: True believers on this thread & NL as a whole, I urge u never to give in to the assumption(s) of these self soothing athiests, they've sold thier soul to the devil. They're illuminatist; they wanna rule the world with thier father; the devil in the name of science (knowledge)! Did u know that most even all athiests in America are in the brotherhood of such?
NEVER GIVE IN; remember GOD's word to us about false prophets and deceptive teachings (Matt 24:11). Also, ignore their saying that "GOD is a schadenfreudist!"
Moreover, let's continue carrying out the mandate of our LORD JESUS CHRIST i.e the DAWN programme (Discipling A Whole Nation) to disposses the devil & his minions' territories & carry the gospel to them.
1. The BIBLE was written by illiterate medieval philosophers. Fine I accept, no wonder the BIBLE says in Hebrews 8:7; "For if that first covenant (old testament) had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second (new testament)." With that quote, tell me where the 2nd covenant (new testament) has been faulty?
2. GOD never exists. God really exists if u don't know. I've not seen him b4 but I feel him everyday & in everything I do. I'm 101% sure he lives in me (John 15:4)

That you even mentioned the "illuminati" displays your propensity to swallow myths. To help you a little, Atheists don't just believe there's no god; atheists accept that there are no gods, devils, minions, demons, angels, spirits, djinis, fairies, leprecauns, ancestral forces, santas, gurus, messiahs, prophets, ghosts, witches, goblins, souls, occult or cosmos.
Atheism is not a new phenomenon to mankind. It has been in existence since the dawn of homo sapien knowledge. Atheists have demonstrated complete disregard for gods since before allah & yahweh and will remain stedfastly in this part long after the demise of allah, yahweh, buddah, zoroaster, jehovah etc. Even when new gods are conjured up by the gullible, atheist will continue to denounce them until, hopefully, tomorrow's mankind (homo machinus), will completely rid itself of d false concept of gods & spirits which was inherited from our homo erectus forebears.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Nobody: 3:51am On Feb 21, 2013
Ortarico: True believers on this thread & NL as a whole, I urge u never to give in to the assumption(s) of these self soothing athiests, they've sold thier soul to the devil. They're illuminatist; they wanna rule the world with thier father; the devil in the name of science (knowledge)! Did u know that most even all athiests in America are in the brotherhood of such?
Do you know what I hate most in this world? GOD. It is a big failure. However, it never existed in real life but in the mind of the believers. So, it's right to say I hate the deceitful minds of those who believe in fairy tales of religion.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Ortarico(m): 8:18am On Feb 21, 2013
kj_hova:

That you even mentioned the "illuminati" displays your propensity to swallow myths.
To help you a little, Atheists don't just believe there's no god; atheists accept that there are no gods, devils, minions, demons, angels, spirits, djinis, fairies, leprecauns, ancestral forces, santas, gurus, messiahs, prophets, ghosts, witches, goblins, souls, occult or cosmos.
Atheism is not a new phenomenon to mankind. It has been in existence since the dawn of homo sapien knowledge. Atheists have demonstrated complete disregard for gods since before allah & yahweh and will remain stedfastly in this part long after the demise of allah, yahweh, buddah, zoroaster, jehovah etc. Even when new gods are conjured up by the gullible, atheist will continue to denounce them until, hopefully, tomorrow's mankind (homo machinus), will completely rid itself of d false concept of gods & spirits which was inherited from our homo erectus forebears.
Dear fellow, #smh#. I can see how u pretend not knowing the existence & worship of the "illuminati", "baphomet" and the likes. I won't argue much on that. To aid my proof, I advise you to go and get your video copies on the exposition of the occultic illuminatist in the American Music industry from the nearest video shop(s) in your locality. Alaba/Onitsha market can provide you its seasons at cheaper price if your vendor sells @ higher price. IT'S A FACT & IT'S REAL!
All names mentioned above being equal except my capital GOD (YAHWEH). Permit me to use the one we're familiar with of their works here in Africa, I can't use all.
Do you wanna tell me you don't believe or accept the existence & cruel works of witches and wizards?
C'mon, don't tell me you don't know they cast spell in pari pasu incantations? Don't you know that some of our countrymen still have juju/charms, magical amulets, wands etc for magic? Fellow dude, don't wait bfore they cast their spell on you that then you'll accept the existence of evil spirits!
I disagree with the above. Go get videos on primitive activities of being. Science has been the worship of athiest you know. Prove to me it's as old as man!
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Ortarico(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2013
all4naija: Do you what I hate most in this world? GOD. It is a big failure. However, it never existed in real life but in the mind of the believers. So, it's right to say I hate the deceitful minds of those who believe in fairy tale of religion.
I don't blame you as it is said salvation is personal in respect to the event of the shewing of our LORD JESUS CHRIST to Saul (Paul) in the BIBLE. His followers were also privileged to experience the illumination yet chosed to reject.
You say we're brainwashed, thank you. For it's better to be like an infant than to engage in pseudo- science of this wicked & obstinate generation of the world than to curse the Almighty and omniscience GOD!
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by ooman(m): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2013
Ortarico:
I don't blame you as it is said salvation is personal in respect to the event of the shewing of our LORD JESUS CHRIST to Saul (Paul) in the BIBLE. His followers were also privileged to experience the illumination yet chosed to reject.
You say we're brainwashed, thank you. For it's better to be like an infant than to engage in pseudo- science of this wicked & obstinate generation of the world than to curse the Almighty and omniscience GOD!

Paul's vision was an hallucinatory experience, no spiritual implications
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Ortarico(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2013
ooman:

I agree it was a hallucinatory experience, he heard his voice directly and in clarity (Act 9:4 &5) and submitted himself. Formerly he thought he was helping GOD as a religious fanatics and got converted. If you were him, you would have wanted him to show himself in person. Stiff hearted generation, you're just like your ancestors (Acts 7:51)!
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by ooman(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2013
Ortarico:
I agree it was a hallucinatory experience, he heard his voice directly and in clarity (Act 9:4 &5) and submitted himself. Formerly he thought he was helping GOD as a religious fanatics and got converted. If you were him, you would have wanted him to show himself in person. Stiff hearted generation, you're just like your ancestors (Acts 7:51)!

do you agree or disagree, get your facts straight
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by rhymz(m): 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2013
ooman:

Like seriously, you of all people believes that there actually existed a Paul that was a Jesus fellow Hunter until he him self was converted by Jesus. You believe that crap? Like seriously you do believe such a confused person realy existed?
Unless you have not taken time to study the so-called Pauline epistles to realize those actually are works of some unknown religious writer with very evident hellenistic influence. If you observe, the epistles are in total contrast with the so-called Canonical Gospels, they discuss mostly pagan concepts and philosophies. Whence come the concept of a dying God whose death and ressurection brings atonement of sin to followers. These concepts exist way before christianity started. That is mostly what the so-called epistles discussed. It obvious the writer did not intend for such theology and concept be used for some christ Jesus as it is apparent the writer did not know who the christian Jesus is or was. It is highly probable that the epistles were originally books of some other religious order or the writer deliberately produced those epistles to rival the jewish religious order through stealing their concepts and infusing their own prevailing religious concept at the time. Paul is just a pabrication like the Jesus character, all unproveable mythological hogwash.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by rhymz(m): 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ortarico:
who is giving this account in Act? Mr Paul himself or Luke the admirer of Paul.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by ooman(m): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2013
rhymz: Like seriously, you of all people believes that there actually existed a Paul that was a Jesus fellow Hunter until he him self was converted by Jesus. You believe that crap? Like seriously you do believe such a confused person realy existed?
Unless you have not taken time to study the so-called Pauline epistles to realize those actually are works of some unknown religious writer with very evident hellenistic influence. If you observe, the epistles are in total contrast with the so-called Canonical Gospels, they discuss mostly pagan concepts and philosophies. Whence come the concept of a dying God whose death and ressurection brings atonement of sin to followers. These concepts exist way before christianity started. That is mostly what the so-called epistles discussed. It obvious the writer did not intend for such theology and concept be used for some christ Jesus as it is apparent the writer did not know who the christian Jesus is or was. It is highly probable that the epistles were originally books of some other religious order or the writer deliberately produced those epistles to rival the jewish religious order through stealing their concepts and infusing their own prevailing religious concept at the time. Paul is just a pabrication like the Jesus character, all unproveable mythological hogwash.

you are good
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by rhymz(m): 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ortarico:
Unless you are a believer of Lukan fairy tale, the account given of Mr Paul's conversion is laughable and defiles common sense. Paul was in the company of other soldiers when he was struck by this light, right? He alone heard a loud quaking voice and he alone had the uncommon priviledge of seeing the Christ whose followers he was going to prosecute, right? Very laughable. On whose authority was Paul going to haunt Christians in Damascus that was never under the jurisdiction of Rome and the high priest? If anything, Damascus was like a safe heaven for christians facing serious persecution in Rome. So whose authority was driving the fanatical nutjob to Damascus?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

You Are Not Condemned / Chris Okotie Celebrates 30th Anniversary Of Household Of God Church (Pics) / Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.