Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? (17387 Views)

Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by kjhova(m): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
rhymz: Unless you are a believer of Lukan fairy tale, the account given of Mr Paul's conversion is laughable and defiles common sense. Paul was in the company of other soldiers when he was struck by this light, right? He alone heard a loud quaking voice and he alone had the uncommon priviledge of seeing the Christ whose followers he was going to prosecute, right? Very laughable. On whose authority was Paul going to haunt Christians in Damascus that was never under the jurisdiction of Rome and the high priest? If anything, Damascus was like a safe heaven for christians facing serious persecution in Rome. So whose authority was driving the fanatical nutjob to Damascus?

Well the historicity of the gospel & epistular characters have not been convincingly verified, yes. However, the notoriety of the books & the christian faith convince me that a historical Jesus, Paul, Luke etc did live in Judea at 1 point. Even neutral archeologists attest to this fact.
My conviction is that whatever bogus faith based stories that was eventually associated with these characters differ by miles to the reality of their lives.
I believe that if I ever met the real Jesus or even Buddah or Confusius, my respect & estimation of them will be better than how their religionists have attempted to sell them.
These blokes were probably nothing more than great social reformers who, unfortunately, came way before their time. I wager that if Gandhi had come to India around 1000BC, we'd have had a religion named Gandhism today with Babuji Mahatma as the god therein.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
rhymz: Like seriously, you of all people believes that there actually existed a Paul that was a Jesus fellow Hunter until he him self was converted by Jesus. You believe that crap? Like seriously you do believe such a confused person realy existed?
Unless you have not taken time to study the so-called Pauline epistles to realize those actually are works of some unknown religious writer with very evident hellenistic influence. If you observe, the epistles are in total contrast with the so-called Canonical Gospels, they discuss mostly pagan concepts and philosophies. Whence come the concept of a dying God whose death and ressurection brings atonement of sin to followers. These concepts exist way before christianity started. That is mostly what the so-called epistles discussed. It obvious the writer did not intend for such theology and concept be used for some christ Jesus as it is apparent the writer did not know who the christian Jesus is or was. It is highly probable that the epistles were originally books of some other religious order or the writer deliberately produced those epistles to rival the jewish religious order through stealing their concepts and infusing their own prevailing religious concept at the time. Paul is just a pabrication like the Jesus character, all unproveable mythological hogwash.
No only that the Apocryphals are still not included in the Bible for reason they speak of the fairy tales as they are.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by kjhova(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ortarico:
Dear fellow, #smh#. I can see how u pretend not knowing the existence & worship of the "illuminati", "baphomet" and the likes. I won't argue much on that.
Do you wanna tell me you don't believe or accept the existence & cruel works of witches and wizards?
C'mon, don't tell me you don't know they cast spell in pari pasu incantations? Don't you know that some of our countrymen still have juju/charms, magical amulets, wands etc for magic?
I disagree with the above. Go get videos on primitive activities of being. Science has been the worship of athiest you know. Prove to me it's as old as man!

Hi pal, I will ignore the illuminati part of your comments as you & I know that no matter how many junk videos you have seen about it, it still amounts to hear say & not more.

As for the question of my awareness of people being involved in voodoo & other stuff like that, yes I do. Witches kill with their craft as much as pastors heal cancers miraculously! It's both ways bollocks!!
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Ortarico(m): 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2013
ooman:

do you agree or disagree, get your facts straight
Agree on what, that it is a fairy tale? GOD forbid!
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Ortarico(m): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
ooman:

do you agree or disagree, get your facts straight
Agree on what, that it is a fairy tale? GOD forbid!
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Ortarico(m): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
kj_hova:

Well the historicity of the gospel & epistular characters have not been convincingly verified, yes. However, the notoriety of the books & the christian faith convince me that a historical Jesus, Paul, Luke etc did live in Judea at 1 point. Even neutral archeologists attest to this fact.
My conviction is that whatever bogus faith based stories that was eventually associated with these characters differ by miles to the reality of their lives.
I believe that if I ever met the real Jesus or even Buddah or Confusius, my respect & estimation of them will be better than how their religionists have attempted to sell them.
These blokes were probably nothing more than great social reformers who, unfortunately, came way before their time. I wager that if Gandhi had come to India around 1000BC, we'd have had a religion named Gandhism today with Babuji Mahatma as the god therein.
And you think this conviction of yours isn't self soothing? Bunkum!
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by rhymz(m): 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
kj_hova:

You obviously have not taken time to study the biblical history and how it came about to be popular.
While the masses are led to believe that the Christian religion was founded by a historical wonderworker and his devoted eyewitnesses who accurately wrote down the events of his life and ministry in marvelous books that became “God’s Word,” the reality is that none of the gospels was written by its purported author. Also, the New Testament text did not exist in any writing prior to the beginning of the second century of the Common Era (“CE”), long after the purported events. Should it not be a cause
for concern that the books that contain the purpoted life of christ surfaced almost a century after his death and were mostly written by anonymous authors that were not bold enough to use their names until the church fathers fictitiously decided ascribe the names of the so-called disciples of christ who were mostly illiterate peasants and farmers that could barely string words together decently.
I suppose you are smart enough to know that it would take literate scribes to write these books in greek in the way they appear and are arranged. Such writing skills could not have been from mere illiterate farmers, tax collectoctors, fishermen and such low-lifes that allegedly flocked around him as disciples.
It is only in these books that we find
the story of christ, how anyone will take such claims seriously and on the spot dismiss any suggestion or evidence that points to its invalidity as a reliable source material to prove Christ's historicity is beyond me.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Ortarico(m): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
kj_hova:

Hi pal, I will ignore the illuminati part of your comments as you & I know that no matter how many junk videos you have seen about it, it still amounts to hear say & not more.

As for the question of my awareness of people being involved in voodoo & other stuff like that, yes I do. Witches kill with their craft as much as pastors heal cancers miraculously! It's both ways bollocks!!
I see! So you're aware of the existence of voodooism but only to finalise it's of sorts with miracles? There's a great difference! You've chosen to ignore the truth but accept and attest anti-christianity.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by rhymz(m): 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
all4naija: No only that the Apocryphals are still not included in the Bible for reason they speak of the fairy tales as they are.
Exactly! Some group of church men assigned by the Emperor constantine were given the task to determine from a collection of many books floating around with different theological leanings and insane passed down stories about Jesus Christ, according to historians, some of the books even described Jesus's stories that were obviously a rude verbatim copy of known mythological god-men like zeus, osiris and co. Some did not even seehim as divine god son.
It is in the midst of all these fairytale the church fathers canonized some as divinely inspired even when their authors are not known and some as Apochryphal since their stories were in stark contrast of what they were looking for.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Ortarico(m): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
rhymz:

You obviously have not taken time to study the biblical history and how it came about to be popular.
While the masses are led to believe that the Christian religion was founded by a historical wonderworker and his devoted eyewitnesses who accurately wrote down the events of his life and ministry in marvelous books that became “God’s Word,” the reality is that none of the gospels was written by its purported author. Also, the New Testament text did not exist in any writing prior to the beginning of the second century of the Common Era (“CE”), long after the purported events. Should it not be a cause
for concern that the books that contain the purpoted life of christ surfaced almost a century after his death and were mostly written by anonymous authors that were not bold enough to use their names until the church fathers fictitiously decided ascribe the names of the so-called disciples of christ who were mostly illiterate peasants and farmers that could barely string words together decently.
I suppose you are smart enough to know that it would take literate scribes to write these books in greek in the way they appear and are arranged. Such writing skills could not have been from mere illiterate farmers, tax collectoctors, fishermen and such low-lifes that allegedly flocked around him as disciples.
the story of christ, how anyone will take such claims seriously and on the spot dismiss any suggestion or evidence that points to its invalidity as a reliable source material to prove Christ's historicity is beyond me.
I'm not surprised! You're full of enthusiasm for picking shreds from antagonistic books. It won't help you!
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by rhymz(m): 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ortarico:
I'm not surprised! You're full of enthusiasm for picking shreds from antagonistic books. It won't help you!
it is not about whether it is antagonistic or not, it is the substance of the evidence that is provided that matters.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by kjhova(m): 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ortarico:

Am not quite sure what side of the divide you are, my dear friend. But if you are atheist or of any other conviction close to it, we are on the same page.

As a student of History, I have come to learn that legends may originate from true stories. However, the reality of the legendary figure is almost always different from the fables created later on by adherents.

Now all this talk about "self soothing" & "bunkum", I'm truly lost to how such words help shed light on our discuss. I hope you understand the order of my thoughts now.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by kjhova(m): 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ortarico:
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by kjhova(m): 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ortarico:
I see! So you're aware of the existence of voodooism but only to finalise it's of sorts with miracles? There's a great difference! You've chosen to ignore the truth but accept and attest anti-christianity.

Apparently sire, my sarcasm is lost on you. What I meant was that if you believe your pastor could heal cancer just by praying, I will not be surprised if you also believe that a witch could kill with "voodoo". Hence my reference to both as bollocks.

I won't try to turn you from your belief system but please bear in mind that belief doesn't equate to fact. It just the order of your thoughts.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Ayomivic(m): 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2013
Logicboy03: The op of this thread would be arrested if foolish threads were a crime.

I am an atheist not because of some reward but because it is a realistic stance. It is the same way I'm not looking for rewards when I chose not to believe in elves or goblins.

There is no single shred of evidence for God or gods. Religion is not necessary. There is nothing good that a religious person can do that a non religious person can not do.

Hahahahaha. Did i hurt you ? I am sorry. I knew i have nailed atheists in their buttocks

You are a liar, you intend to gain something for being an atheist. if not, you will not reject God because it cost you nothing to accept him and to do his will but because his will is not your will ,what he dislikes is what you like. What he dislikes is what you think it gives you pleasure on earth, and that things that gives you pleasure without God is your reward of rejecting him. I know you are a pretender. You can't say those things you are intended to enjoy or gain here because of how people will feel about you. You that have what is called Total freedom.

Ok, let me asked you this. Is it good to practise gay and lesbianism ? Please answer and be sincere in your answer.

If there is nothing good that religious people can do that non religious people can not do, then likewise there is nothing good that non religious people can do that religious people can not do. If atheists know this ,why are some atheists saying they want to enjoy this existing one life ?

I know answer to the above question.the answer is that, there are bad things non religious people (atheists) can do that religious people can not do. Because religious people fear something (God) but non religious people fear nothing. Am i right ?
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by kjhova(m): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
rhymz:

I doubt that you have a clear grasp of my post so I may suggest that you re-read. The historicity of Jesus doesn't necessarily validate the christian claim of his being the son of "god".

The history sorrounding the notoriety of the bible & the christian faith is not lost on me but I do not see how that can lead you to conclude categorically that Jesus never existed. If you hold such conclusion, then I see no difference between you & the christians who also affirm categorically that Jesus did exist & still does!

The muddle that the new testament, apocrypha & contemporary non-biblical writings about Jesus present to me is that Jesus probably existed historically but surely the Roman authorities & the early church have obscured the real man & created for themselves a gargantuan god that never was nor & certainly will never be.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by kjhova(m): 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
rhymz:

Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Ortarico(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
rhymz: it is not about whether it is antagonistic or not, it is the substance of the evidence that is provided that matters.
Smh...now my conclusion is "Athiests are the most miserable people on Earth!"
Wouldn't you love for someone to simply show you the evidence for God's existence? No arm-twisting. No statements of, "You just have to believe." Well, here is a brief attempt to candidly offer some of the reasons which suggest that God exists. But first consider this. When it comes to the possibility of God's existence, the Bible says that there are people who have seen sufficient evidence, but they have suppressed the truth about God. On the other hand, for those who want to know God if he's there, he says, "You will seek me & find me, when you seek me with all your heart, I'll be found by you."

Does God exist? Here are six straight-forward reasons to believe that God is really there; Before you look @ the facts surrounding God's existence, ask yourself, if God does exist, would I want to know him? Consider.....
1. The complexity of our planet point to a deliberate Designer who not only created our universe, but sustains it today.
2. The universe had a start-what caused it?
3. The universe operates by uniform laws of nature, why does it?
4. The DNA code informs, programs a cell's behaviour!
5. We know God exists because he pursues us. He is constantly initiating & seeking for us to come to him.
6. Unlike any other revelation of God, Jesus Christ is the clearest, most specific picture of God revealing himself to us. Why Jesus?
Look throughout the major religions & you'll find out that Buddha, Muhammed, Confucius & Moses all identified themselves as teachers or prophets. None of them claimed to be equal to God!
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Ayomivic(m): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
striktlymi:

Good evening Ayo,

Are you a Christian because of the promise of heaven? Suppose there was no promise, would you have remained a Christian?

Yes, i hate hell and i have faith in God.

I thought you are a christian. Have you forgotten what the bible says that 'when there is no law there is no sin' ?

if there is no law why would i create one for myself ?

What about you. Why are you remaing a christian if not because of promise of heaven?
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Ayomivic(m): 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
991:

I believe in MYSELF and nothing else, always do the right thing no matter what is written, do the best I can and face the future with pride.

How did you know the right thing?
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Ayomivic(m): 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2013
ifeness:

After death you will get back to your senses. Right now,you are nothing but a brainwashed christian.

yes, atheists will get to their senses after death by that time it will be too late for them to make amendment.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Ortarico(m): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
kj_hova:

Am not quite sure what side of the divide you are, my dear friend. But if you are atheist or of any other conviction close to it, we are on the same page.

As a student of History, I have come to learn that legends may originate from true stories. However, the reality of the legendary figure is almost always different from the fables created later on by adherents.

Now all this talk about "self soothing" & "bunkum", I'm truly lost to how such words help shed light on our discuss. I hope you understand the order of my thoughts now.
Dear fellow, I'm a faithful believer & worshipper of the true Living God. The reason for saying Athiests are self soothing is because they don't wanna believe there's one who's Supreme they go after self-will/freedom from a belief by summing it up with superfluous scientific proofs/myths. They are self soothing in alliance with their non-belief, were they the one that created themselves? Haba! If they are confused let them seek, I'm sure they'll find. They know the truth but try to suppress or ignore.
Never mind the history men tell cause it's only helped to ratify untrue scientific assertions. Even History has given men to know that they know nothing about History!
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by kjhova(m): 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ortarico:
1. The complexity of our planet point to a deliberate Designer who not only created our universe, but sustains it today.
5. We know God exists because he pursues us. He is constantly initiating & seeking for us to come to him.
6. Unlike any other revelation of God, Jesus Christ is the clearest, most specific picture of God revealing himself to us. Why Jesus?
Look throughout the major religions & you'll find out that Buddha, Muhammed, Confucius & Moses all identified themselves as teachers or prophets. None of them claimed to be equal to God!

Hey dude, although your narrative is a bit lenghty, I'd try to take them on with precision.

Let's suppose you are right in that our complex universe supports the claim for design, shall this argument not also support the existence of many gods beside yahweh, jehovah, allah or whichever deity you choose to conjour up? Their's no way we can tell if there was just 1 designer at work or a group of them, right?

Your items 2 to 4 are not much other than an expartiation of item 1 so we shall move on.

If we accept item 5, then we'd have little choice but to accept delusion or halucination as great spiritual encounters all the time. Kindly note that not all humans have the feeling that some gods are pursuing them.

Item 6 has absolutely nothing to do with atheism or agnosticism as I care less what any religious nut-head claims himself to be. He may declare himself a prophet, god or demon however he choose but it won't change the fact that it's just his opinion & nothing more.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Ortarico(m): 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
kj_hova:

Apparently sire, my sarcasm is lost on you. What I meant was that if you believe your pastor could heal cancer just by praying, I will not be surprised if you also believe that a witch could kill with "voodoo". Hence my reference to both as bollocks.

I won't try to turn you from your belief system but please bear in mind that belief doesn't equate to fact. It just the order of your thoughts.
Do you think miracles done by Annoited Ministers of God implies magic? God is not a magician. So, magic and divine signs & wonders contrast. The main reason for miracles or signs & wonders is that it aids the gospel to make men convinced & believe in the Omnipotent. Moreso, the Bible forewarns us about magic done by false prophets for they never last any longer. Know that now!
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Ortarico(m): 12:55am On Feb 22, 2013
kj_hova:

Hey dude, although your narrative is a bit lenghty, I'd try to take them on with precision.

Let's suppose you are right in that our complex universe supports the claim for design, shall this argument not also support the existence of many gods beside yahweh, jehovah, allah or whichever deity you choose to conjour up? Their's no way we can tell if there was just 1 designer at work or a group of them, right?

Your items 2 to 4 are not much other than an expartiation of item 1 so we shall move on.

If we accept item 5, then we'd have little choice but to accept delusion or halucination as great spiritual encounters all the time. Kindly note that not all humans have the feeling that some gods are pursuing them.

Item 6 has absolutely nothing to do with atheism or agnosticism as I care less what any religious nut-head claims himself to be. He may declare himself a prophet, god or demon however he choose but it won't change the fact that it's just his opinion & nothing more.
Fellow, you better don't wait for doomsday before you concur or shake hands on the existence of God! There's only one God (JEHOVAH) and one mediator (JESUS).
It's just okay for bypassing item 2-4. And answered 5 vaguely. 6 is supposed to pose a challenge/thought to you of the immaculation of the true God-sent son (Jesus).
Anyways, I've tried to put you in the right path of worship and focus....don't say you didn't hear, for you shall surely give an account!
God be praised!!
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by manmustwac(m): 2:56am On Feb 22, 2013
Ortarico:
Smh...now my conclusion is "Athiests are the most miserable people on Earth!"
Wouldn't you love for someone to simply show you the evidence for God's existence? No arm-twisting. No statements of, "You just have to believe." Well, here is a brief attempt to candidly offer some of the reasons which suggest that God exists. But first consider this. When it comes to the possibility of God's existence, the Bible says that there are people who have seen sufficient evidence, but they have suppressed the truth about God. On the other hand, for those who want to know God if he's there, he says, "You will seek me & find me, when you seek me with all your heart, I'll be found by you."

Does God exist? Here are six straight-forward reasons to believe that God is really there; Before you look @ the facts surrounding God's existence, ask yourself, if God does exist, would I want to know him? Consider.....
Thee fact that Nigeria is a very corrupt country where our Politicians loot as if there is no tomorrow our Police take bribes and kill with impunity, our church leaders are only interested in fleecing their flocks instead of thinking of how to move the country forward is more than enough proof thatgod don't exist.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Nobody: 4:05am On Feb 22, 2013
Ayomivic:

yes, atheists will get to their senses after death by that time it will be too late for them to make amendment.
Keep dreaming son.Say amen to your pastor dream wish for you. There is time to get old and decompose like every other living thing. If you think you're too special you need to think again,man.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by kjhova(m): 7:01am On Feb 22, 2013
Ortarico:
Fellow, you better don't wait for doomsday before you concur or shake hands on the existence of God! There's only one God (JEHOVAH) and one mediator (JESUS).
It's just okay for bypassing item 2-4. And answered 5 vaguely. 6 is supposed to pose a challenge/thought to you of the immaculation of the true God-sent son (Jesus).
Anyways, I've tried to put you in the right path of worship and focus....don't say you didn't hear, for you shall surely give an account!
God be praised!!

I'm happy for you mate as you are "heaven" bound. Sadly, this whole "ojuju calabar" hell fire fear mongering doesn't scare everyone. Not all humans are kid enough to believe in an "all loving" creator god who created his own arch enemy which he had to grapple with in mortal combat for ages, let's his own "son" be murdered by his creatures to conjour up a win only to ultimately toss supposedly "erring" creatures in a fiery fireplace forever. We might as well believe in ogres, wiccands, leprecauns and all.

Like the @op said originally, is your religiosity an attempt to escape god's tuture or that u love him or her irrespective?
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by kjhova(m): 7:05am On Feb 22, 2013
Ortarico:
God be praised!!
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Ortarico(m): 8:05am On Feb 22, 2013
manmustwac: Thee fact that Nigeria is a very corrupt country where our Politicians loot as if there is no tomorrow our Police take bribes and kill with impunity, our church leaders are only interested in fleecing their flocks instead of thinking of how to move the country forward is more than enough proof thatgod don't exist.
So, do you think that has helped you enough? God slowing collective punishment does not mean judgement/justice has not been passed. I don't think you know that nemesis has begun to catch up with these looting politicians even with their current & unborn generation. He is slow to justice because he wants to give them a chance for repentance and restitution or else they will likewise perish. God is there watching us all!
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 22, 2013
Ortarico:
So, do you think that has helped you enough? God slowing collective punishment does not mean judgement/justice has not been passed. I don't think you know that nemesis has begun to catch up with these looting politicians even with their current & unborn generation. He is slow to justice because he wants to give them a chance for repentance and restitution or else they will likewise perish. God is there watching us all!
And while he gives a few a chance to repent, a million are suffering as a result of their sins. What a useless God...
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Ortarico(m): 9:16am On Feb 22, 2013
kj_hova:

I'm happy for you mate as you are "heaven" bound. Sadly, this whole "ojuju calabar" hell fire fear mongering doesn't scare everyone. Not all humans are kid enough to believe in an "all loving" creator god who created his own arch enemy which he had to grapple with in mortal combat for ages, let's his own "son" be murdered by his creatures to conjour up a win only to ultimately toss supposedly "erring" creatures in a fiery fireplace forever. We might as well believe in ogres, wiccands, leprecauns and all.

Like the @op said originally, is your religiosity an attempt to escape god's tuture or that u love him or her irrespective?
Only time will tell for the day draws near!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) / You Are Not Condemned / Chris Okotie Celebrates 30th Anniversary Of Household Of God Church (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.