Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

11thGoldTREE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 11thGoldTREE's Profile / 11thGoldTREE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

Politics / Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by 11thGoldTREE: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
ToyinDipo:
I have always had a funny feeling about this Obi guy, never convinced by his speeches, always sounded like a con man but wasn't sure.
Now here it is. Man fit not win in his state during election.
lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by 11thGoldTREE: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2023
snowland:

You're welcome. I'm glad you were able to get them kiddos some goodies.
stay blessed and happy new year
Travel / Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by 11thGoldTREE: 9:05am On Jan 01, 2023
Thank you snowland for the gift

I cant thank you enough. You are a big blessing not just to me but the kids I have here as a guests. They been asking me for biscuits and sort but I have been trying to avoid conversation with them because money no dey my hand so.

I wann really do for them but I no get.
Now I have, and it's because of you. Thanks bro

1 Like

Crime / Re: Help! My Deaf Friend Was Scammed By Bet Scammer by 11thGoldTREE: 1:34am On Jan 01, 2023
its time for him to b caught
Sports / Re: Argentina Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar2022. Semi-Finals (3 - 0) On 13-12-22 by 11thGoldTREE: 11:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
Arrogantbro:
Dey play, Just dey play grin grin grin
happy new year big bro
Business / Re: Elon Musk Emerges As The Highest Loser Amongst American Billionaires In 2022 by 11thGoldTREE: 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
thats the problem of investing it unstable waters

1 Like

Family / Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by 11thGoldTREE: 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
naa only godknow
Travel / Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by 11thGoldTREE: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
11thGoldTREE:
i sent you an email marogbesin@gmailcom
zeinith bank 2399698165 cc snowland

snowland
Education / Re: DSS Ranks And Salary 2023: Check It Out Now by 11thGoldTREE: 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
op where you find classified info

1 Like

Travel / Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by 11thGoldTREE: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
i sent you an email marogbesin@gmailcom
zeinith bank 2399698165 cc snowland
Politics / Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by 11thGoldTREE: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2022
he was moving it big

1 Like

Travel / Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders - Selection Thread. by 11thGoldTREE: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
1. General Olusegun Obasanjo
2. 1885
3. 4 km/hrs
4. 1500 Naira
5. None of the above
6. Ottawa
7. None of the above
8. Mexico
9. Chosen
10. 774

Ottawa
Travel / Re: The Beauty Of Maiduguri At Night (pictures) by 11thGoldTREE: 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
well i wouldnt vivist that place sha
Travel / Re: 270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders by 11thGoldTREE: 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
sier snowland i meet the criteria
Romance / Re: Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day by 11thGoldTREE: 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
whem will this happenn to me too
Crime / Re: A Man Has Killed Himself Because Of Loan Company by 11thGoldTREE: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2022
God1000:
Why killing himself
I am pained and really hurt. This has to stop
Crime / A Man Has Killed Himself Because Of Loan Company by 11thGoldTREE: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2022
It's been a while I last heard about him only to meet one of our friends after jumat today.
He told me a loan company Easy Buy threatened him with all sort of messages. And to his contact.
He mentioned how the guy kept borrowing from one loan company to offset another loan company.

When he was fraustrated about life and confide in few people. He committed suicide

I think this is the time to stop all these Chinese loan companies. Let's be honest with ourselves Nigerians are being held by the throat by these loan companies. When they didn't exist, there was no rampant suicide rate in Nigeria.

These same companies are all owned by the same people. XCROSS, Jumia app, Easy-buy, Palm Credit, Palm Pay .
Some are even pre-install apps on on all these android phones and synchronize people's data automatically.

The Federal Government and NCC should please look into this.
These Chinese people with their phones should not be able to take peoples data willfully even apart from their loan app should not blackmail Nigerians and giving them loans they might be able to afford to pay back.

10 Likes

Education / Re: Boarding Schools Should Be Banned by 11thGoldTREE: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
ASSU is on strike. who dem still dey kidnap
Family / I Am Turning 40 Soon by 11thGoldTREE: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
I'm turning 40 this year and I've decided it's time to truly LIVE and EXPERIENCE all life has to offer--well, around town anyway.
I can't continue holding on to the difficulties of life.

Anyone have any ideas for hobbies to take up? Fun activities? Things for men to do? I'm open-minded to (almost) any experience!

Thanks

5 Likes

Romance / The Bro Code Thread by 11thGoldTREE: 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
I come online most times and see threads which point to difference in understanding.

The bro code is a series of facts that help solve problems before they arise and also a guidance to identified misunderstand ( or misconstrued facts)

Feel free to drop yours, maybe with a Little explanation

1. Never sleep with a bro's girl or ex-girlfriend. If you are attracted to your bro's girl/ex-gf, you shall not make a pass at her without taking his permission.

2. Never fail to tell him if he fucksup.

3. Bros before h0es, never leave a bro hanging.
4. If a dude is unemployed, don't make fun of him in the congregation of men. Call his attention to the need to be creative and be a provider.
5. If he asks you for financial assistance, feel free to tell him "I ain't properly loaded at the moment" instead of leaving him hanging.

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Coming From A Lower Class Of The Society, How Do You Raise Money? by 11thGoldTREE: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
bukky1994:
Hustle but use your head, don't wear yourself out, las las God go ansa our prayers
Amen amin
Computers / Re: What Valuable Digital Skill Can I Acquire With This Laptop? by 11thGoldTREE: 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
you dont know much about lapotp
Politics / Re: 2009'll Be Tough, Obasanjo Warns *vp Prays For Economic Stability by 11thGoldTREE: 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
not bad
Politics / Re: Is Obi Surrounded By Bad Advisers ? by 11thGoldTREE: 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
gidgiddy:

But why are you asking this question of Peter Obi? Is he the only person who is running, or has run on a Political Party that has little or no elected members?

Why are you not asking this of Kwankwaso,?
i thought we already agreed obi is going to deputise kwankwaso
Politics / Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by 11thGoldTREE: 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
ToyinDipo:
I have always had a funny feeling about this Obi guy, never convinced by his speeches, always sounded like a con man but wasn't sure.
Now here it is. Man fit not win in his state during election.

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

10 Likes

Politics / Re: PETER OBI: Alleged N250m Anambra Money: Police Launches Fresh Investigation by 11thGoldTREE: 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
250 million in Lagos ? maybe he wanted to go and develop lagos. They should have left him with the 250 million naira in lagos.

yoruba people are their own enemies ! imagine the development that money would have done to lagos
Politics / Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by 11thGoldTREE: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
lol a 2012 thread about the whole truth

5 Likes

Politics / Is Obi Surrounded By Bad Advisers ? by 11thGoldTREE: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
For the record i am not a politician.

Dont be too quick to argue, just read and patiently try to ponder over it.
I came across this post/picture which has been the same thought with mine since i heard Obi moved to LP.

I believe its one of two things, its either Obi has no intention of winning and is just preping his fame for the future
or he is aiming for something entirely different from the presidential ambition(probably to split another contestants vote )

Because by the time you look at it from a political and mathematical perspective, OBI will not even come 4th in the presidential election

4 Likes 2 Shares

Family / Re: Guys Is Your Salary Ever Enough. by 11thGoldTREE: 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
How can 15k ever be enough with my pupils parent not paying for lesson fee
Romance / Re: Celebrate With Me I Have Been Promoted Again At My Firm by 11thGoldTREE: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.