Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? (105913 Views)

What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / Photos: Peter Obi Doing Early-Morning Exercise At His Onitsha GRA Home / Gov. Peter Obi Doing Bowling In One Of His World Class Roads (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by carreport(m): 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
What a vawulent thread

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by DAVE5(m): 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Barnacious:

Oga you sound like a genuine concerned individual, as concerned as i was when i first saw this thread and that's why i'm even bothering to reply you. But do you know what will prove you're really genuine and not part of all these paid propagandists who are in a room, creating different username and coming to comment their master's bidding on here? Here is what will make you different from them: Going to research deeply by yourself on these dumb allegations and then coming back here to rephrase this your statement. Because you must see the truth if you do just small digging.

Anything other than that we already know where you're coming from so cheers... wink smiley

I’ve seen plenty videos on his “accomplishments”, words on the streets, persons singing his praises and all that, but then all this people can’t all be cooking up stuffs and that’s not my problem.

Well, nothing concern me inside propaganda cos nah to make my money be my own, plus I don’t have strength to google search nothing about Obi wey no know about my existence, on that day, I go carry my one vote give am with hope for a better tomorrow, if he fvck up I go jejely lock up inside my mind, but convincing others to vote him is a no for me going forward.

Anything wey you reason about me, e no really concern me or matter, last last, what would be would be
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Ritapearlydove(f): 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Pakute:

Who asked you losers to vote for Tinubu?.. His companies have employed thousands of youths across the country with one of the best work environment and welfare while a lazy ass like you is being carried away with a vain bandwagon.
The only shocker would be if Obi finished ahead of Kwankwaso.

Story.
Last last na you and your family go vote him. Count us out.
Peter obi is the man we're voting massively for
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by DenreleDave(m): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ritapearlydove:

Story.
Last last na you and your family go vote him. Count us out.
Peter obi is the man we're voting massively for

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Blessedpalms: 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
ifyalways:
Peter Obi can best be described as a curse and bad omen to Anambarians.

When would his tenure evem expire?Oh jees,what a wicked,visionless man.
time flies.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Gift96: 8:58am On Jun 16, 2022
chuksikem:
Was in awka some days back ,its really shameful, my heart bleeds for my state, from amansea to awka is still the same, pothole riddled roads,non-functioning street lights,refuse littering the entire state capital from arroma junction down to Ziks avenue, ,arthur eze,unizik junction,court road,udoka housing estate etc are still the same, no changes at all, the state capital still looks like a glorified village, angry

Civil servants and pensioners are been owed [b]3MONTHS [/b]salary, so many abandoned projects yet the woman sounding governor is always in abuja 24/7.

Please peter obi's handlers on nl should please enlighten us, angry angry

A state that has the highest number of successful human beings in the entire black nation, it hurts, cry cry

Wish soludo had won , undecided undecided

Now soludo has won

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Gift96: 9:03am On Jun 16, 2022
SamMilla1:
Coincidentally, i asked myself the same question while driving back from Enugu to Onitsha this afternoon, 'what exactly is peter obi doing in anambra state'. I always divert at abba junction on my way from enugu and drove through a smooth single lane road constructed by ngige all the way nkpor and then down to obosi and awada where i stay. All the good roads in the whole state were constructed by ngige before they court-pulled him down and installed a greedy business man. Now his grand beer and malt are booming. While his state is deoriating.

So he owns grand malt and beer. I am amazed

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lol. Internet never forget even when deceitful trolls try to rewrite history and proclaim the failure called Obi a saint and performer.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by donbrowser(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
Dsalvo:
Lol. Internet never forget even when deceitful trolls try to rewrite history and proclaim the failure called Obi a saint and performer.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by 11thGoldTREE: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
lol a 2012 thread about the whole truth

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by ToyinDipo(m): 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
I have always had a funny feeling about this Obi guy, never convinced by his speeches, always sounded like a con man but wasn't sure.
Now here it is. Man fit not win in his state during election.

10 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by 11thGoldTREE: 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
ToyinDipo:
I have always had a funny feeling about this Obi guy, never convinced by his speeches, always sounded like a con man but wasn't sure.

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

10 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by patrickmuf(m): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
mycar:
If he wasn't good then, how come Anambra is still ruled by APGA, Like they say, You will know how good one is when he leaves office.
And Abia is still ruled by PDP...

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by hiteelong(f): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Abeg this thread ought to make front page again

7 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by r4bbit: 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Blessedpalms:
time flies. He is now a changed man

lol,

but I hope you're right though

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by r4bbit: 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
hiteelong:
Abeg this thread ought to make front page again
you wan cause vawulence be daht
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by r4bbit: 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
ToyinDipo:

if this thread resurface bak to front page ehn. grin

you go see modification of vawulence

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by ToyinDipo(m): 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
r4bbit:

if this thread resurface bak to front page ehn. grin

you go see modification of vawulence
I long for the violence cheesy
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by ThatsONYI: 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
shocked

Imagine people complaining in 2012? If only, they knew what the future holds grin

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Image123(m): 4:31am On Jun 20, 2022
Behold the saviour of the OBIdient. i have been saying it that this guy is no different from your regular two term governor. Rubbish

7 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Nwaelohim: 5:45am On Jun 20, 2022
MrGlobe:
Nothing exactly my brother. I posted a thread earlier comparing him with Theodore orji of Abia state and everybody agreed he is worse. I went to Awka the capital and it was an eyesore. No roads, no planning, no infrastructure etc. There is absolutely no govt in anambra state.

A stringy man saving money in a state that lacks infrastructure for another person to loot it , Peter Obi has nothing to prove he can preside in aso Rock Villa, just statistics of other countries, Anambra State is backwards in every index. Yet Obi support group is making noise

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by ihimiray(m): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2022
So obi was a useless governor

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by QuotaSystem: 9:39am On Jun 20, 2022
ihimiray:

Essentially, and that’s the failure they’re now selling like the best thing since popcorn.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by donbrowser(m): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2022
ihimiray:

The internet never forgets grin

Lalasticlala please push this thread to FP again, I want to see something grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Gift96: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
donbrowser:

Lalasticlala please push this thread to FP again, I want to see something grin grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Adexchelsea19(m): 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
See people complaining, and this is the same man people are singing his name to be elected as president today… smh

7 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by kolaaderin: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
donbrowser:

I only want to see woto woto Vawulence. Obi na correct scam

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Lannister1: 10:19am On Jun 22, 2022
Don't act like a fool. The screenshot I shared about people praising Obi in 2012. Those where calabar people right?
Same Anambra people but you chose not to see it because you want to push agenda on this very useless thread.

DenreleDave:

Mumu where were u when the thread was created and u want to kill the truth igbos siad abt obi grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by RealityKings: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
seunmsg:

This is the same man you all want to impose on Nigerians. Smh!
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by SweetVibe: 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
@Poster, he is doing exactly what the people elected him to come do again. I mean for a man with meagre list of accomplishments during his first time, why else would he had been re-elected if not to continue the same?? undecided undecided undecided
Omo....You have been long in this forum.
I salute you.

Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Aldol: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? by Tflex01: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
Dsalvo:

I wish more persons can see this thread before they come back here to edit it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (45) (Reply)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.