Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Share Your NIMC Test Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your NIMC Test Experience (80091 Views)

Lessons From His Job Test Experience / NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by begwong: 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
Yes.
Pretty002: pls was it objective?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by horlatunde(m): 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
mavizzi: Hello pple, was scheduled to start by 8am, started, past 1pm... Location: fut minna...
For those interested in the questions I could remember; name of chairman of the board of nimc, nimc former name, name of senate president and speaker too, numbers of senators and house of rep., chairman of au, host of next world cup, minister of state for finance,another word for winsome, opposite of dauntless, correct spelling of licence, rearrange PETJIRU, etc... Might upload some when I remember... Heading back to abuja.
Thanks bro 4 dis. Is it a german Question as in fill in d gap or theory abi objective.... So that we can know hw to prepare
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by damatolnew: 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
mavizzi: Hello pple, was scheduled to start by 8am, started, past 1pm... Location: fut minna...
For those interested in the questions I could remember; name of chairman of the board of nimc, nimc former name, name of senate president and speaker too, numbers of senators and house of rep., chairman of au, host of next world cup, minister of state for finance,another word for winsome, opposite of dauntless, correct spelling of licence, rearrange PETJIRU, etc... Might upload some when I remember... Heading back to abuja.
Do u think their is need to take calculator and maybe pencil or Biro along? apart from the exam slip and valid id card,wat other tins do u think we should take alongthanks as u answer those questions
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nzeii: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
Please i need ur advice. My exam date is 27th @ unilorin by 2pm but i stay in Abuja. can i meet up if i move thesame day? Or should i move on 26th
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Liverpoolfc(m): 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
Best site in 9ja
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by emmydarl(m): 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
Na xo
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by mavizzi: 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
its objective based questions, the verbal, quantitative reasoning and other sections are all randomly mixed... no need for pencil, buh u should go with pen for some simple maths calculations... no need to break ur head abt nimc act, jst knw the basics of nimc, also am not sounding cocky buh the maths is way simpler than real gmat questions... 50 questions in 50 mins, buh most of the questions will be answered in less than 1 min... cheers

3 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Danice253: 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2013
lillyveezy: the series started with 5, 2 was added to get 7,3 added to get 10,4 added to get 14.So logically u add 5 to get the next,which is 19 and 6 to get 25,period. The daughter of David's grandmother will either be David's Mother or aunty,never David's grandmother.
thank u so much. I appreciate..... Can u still be of help if i stl present a similar question 2 u. Still in no series
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2013
begwong:
dont waste time on such logical reasoning qtns.U will end up wasting more than d alloted 10 seconds.
Go to those u can answer,cause all d qtns are timed.
Gudluck all!

U r correct! Neva waste time on logical reasoning...
Answer to the logic is YES! Why?
1. Remember d question is tricky.
2. The word COULD is the statement represent POSSIBILITY/PROBABILITY.
3. David's grandmother's daughter is either his MOTHER or his AUNT. If she marries David's grandfather, she automatically becomes his GRANDMOTHER. Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by sambright2012: 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
b in ur center 12hours ahead ur test to enable fix ur self 2geda
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by 2goodbobo(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
mavizzi: its objective based questions, the verbal, quantitative reasoning and other sections are all randomly mixed... no need for pencil, buh u should go with pen for some simple maths calculations... no need to break ur head abt nimc act, jst knw the basics of nimc, also am not sounding cocky buh the maths is way simpler than real gmat questions... 50 questions in 50 mins, buh most of the questions will be answered in less than 1 min... cheers

Pls bro I stay in abuja and am not conversant with Minna and will be going 2moro, Thou my exam is on Monday 8am. Pls how can I contact you. Can I have your email or pin. I sent u a request email n hoping to hear frm u
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
padu:

U r correct! Neva waste time on logical reasoning...
[s]2. The word COULD is the statement represent POSSIBILITY/PROBABILITY.[/s]
3. David's grandmother's daughter is either his MOTHER or his AUNT. If sheDavid's mum marries David's grandfather, she automatically becomes his GRANDMOTHER. Gbam!
Does that make any sense to you? why would Mary's mum marry her own dad.

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by chidiumeaku: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
Nzeii: Please i need ur advice. My exam date is 27th @ unilorin by 2pm but i stay in Abuja. can i meet up if i move thesame day? Or should i move on 26th
Ilorin is like 8 hrs drive from abj, its beta u move a day before to b on a safe side
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by horlatunde(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
Thanks so much for all the assistance and area of attack given so far, my own question are
1. Are u answering the question 4rm a computer or sheet of paper?
2. Is it a complete Objective question with options or german Question(fill in the gap)
Pls I need ur kind response?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by AGATHIAS: 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
i did mine this afternoon at unilag.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
AGATHIAS: i did mine this afternoon at unilag.
how was it ma'am? do you mind sharing the experience?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by u3fine(m): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
[color=#990000][/color][/s][s]
horlatunde: Thanks so much for all the assistance and area of attack given so far, my own question are
1. Are u answering the question 4rm a computer or sheet of paper?
2. Is it a complete Objective question with options or german Question(fill in the gap)
Pls I need ur kind response?
What do u understand by Computer base test?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Emdee590(m): 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ojeilevbare: she is actually my wife, if u really can't be of assistance u should hv jt shut ur mouth, instead of opening wide and letting me kW aw u grew up and wat home u r from

Dnt mind d guy jare, na puberty or perhaps adolescent dae worryam
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by chidiumeaku: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pls house how far is Minna from abj? My test is 10AM, can I make it to Minna from Abj that same day?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by mavizzi: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2013
2goodbobo:

Pls bro I stay in abuja and am not conversant with Minna and will be going 2moro, Thou my exam is on Monday 8am. Pls how can I contact you. Can I have your email or pin. I sent u a request email n hoping to hear frm u
mifech@yahoo.com
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by SammyJac(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
O'steve:
U wanted to write 19,25
somebody told me that the current affairs section in today's exam was subjective. Any info about that?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by rman: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
Nzeii: Please i need ur advice. My exam date is 27th @ unilorin by 2pm but i stay in Abuja. can i meet up if i move thesame day? Or should i move on 26th

Move on the 26th.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
ondo_boi: then NO it is. was just surprised when i saw a "YES", but i think NO should be the appropriate answer.

2. The word COULD in the statement represent POSSIBILITY/PROBABILITY.
3. David's grandmother's daughter is either his MOTHER or his AUNT. If she marries David's
grandfather, she automatically becomes his
GRANDMOTHER. Best of luck
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Jochuki(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
♓☺ώ far is Minna from Abj? Mine is on 27th by 1pm and I'm planning leaving Abj for Minna that same day
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by mavizzi: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
chidi.umeaku:
Pls house how far is Minna from abj? My test is 10AM, can I make it to Minna from Abj that same day?
its about 3hrs from zuba... buh its less with private vehicle... unless ur exam is 8am, u should travel the same day... hope am of help to u
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by mosexyl(f): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
padu:

2. The word COULD in the statement represent POSSIBILITY/PROBABILITY.
3. David's grandmother's daughter is either his MOTHER or his AUNT. If she marries David's
grandfather, she automatically becomes his
GRANDMOTHER. Best of luck

@padu...i disagree wif you....NO is simply the answer...Itz a simple logical test...
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
ondo_boi: Does that make any sense to you? why would Mary's mum marry her own dad.

*amended: COULD in the statement*

If u see such question, choose NO.

If u care to learn, pls familiarize urself wth various logical questions.
Logical question is not about reality...it is about ur ability to think outside the box.

Go back and revise ur GNS notes of ur skool days of 100/200level...
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
ondo_boi: then NO it is. was just surprised when i saw a "YES", but i think NO should be the appropriate answer.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by TMANA(m): 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
mavizzi: its objective based questions, the verbal, quantitative reasoning and other sections are all randomly mixed... no need for pencil, buh u should go with pen for some simple maths calculations... no need to break ur head abt nimc act, jst knw the basics of nimc, also am not sounding cocky buh the maths is way simpler than real gmat questions... 50 questions in 50 mins, buh most of the questions will be answered in less than 1 min... cheers

Good one Mavizzi, you 've done well. God bless you. Best of luck. With pple like you, life would have been easy. Imagine, I have been pinging a fwend that wrote today, he hardly give me a specific answer.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by horlatunde(m): 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
u3fine: [color=#990000][/color][/s][s]
What do u understand by Computer base test?
maybe I didn't ask well. What I mean is will u seat in front of a computer and click on d answer while d question appear on d system
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by usoeva: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
I simply ignor dis so called test cos of d risks involve. Securing d job is abt 20/80 n smeone xpcts me to live ma hauz to Akure b4 8am to write d xamz whn i actually filled PH as ma center. If u can't go, dnt worry, u may even get d job without d test...gudluck 2 those writing...
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by chidiumeaku: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
mavizzi:
its about 3hrs from zuba... buh its less with private vehicle... unless ur exam is 8am, u should travel the same day... hope am of help to u

Yes bro, thanks for the info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2008 Vacancies / FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment / National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.