Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Share Your NIMC Test Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your NIMC Test Experience (80030 Views)

Lessons From His Job Test Experience / NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Temesco(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2013
Realdeals: Exam over @ unilag after hours of delay. Anyway 50 question in all....wetin again...ok quantitative, verbal, logic and current affair questions
Please, what was d duration of d exam and how were d 50 questions distributed into quantitative, verbal ,logic nd current affairs? Tnks.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by anticent(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
I wish there could be IQ restriction on Nairaland so as to choose who can join in a thread.It is shameful to see adults and perharps graduates derailing from sole purpose of a thread.If you can't stick to the purpose of this thread,how will you not write beyond the required answers in NIMC test.Thanks to those who have been helpful so far in this thread.Pls keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Ellashow: 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ojeilevbare: thank u all, NL is supposed to be a social network of people who seek to know wat they actually don't hv any idea of, I c its jt a gathering of a bunch of selfish, self-centered, desperate people. u can all stop calling her line NW, as I hv booked a hotel accommodation for her.

Bros, what they are all saying is true, it may sound rude to you but it's absolute truth....
You can't just come on a social media like this to seek for accommodation for your family let alone your wife and even dropped her personal line here, what a wrong step!
Some people might have a fun day with your post but don't let that get to you and just move on.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by eddiesberg: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
Nobody can be you except you.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
I fill my area PH for d exam, dis Nimc cari me begin go enugu.. shocked.. Abeg dose wey write d exam, e mean say una no fit recall wetin dey ask una... O'men som ppl no want mak dem follow brothers and sisters pass dis exam...heheheheh. Gudluck fwends..
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
Realdeals: 15 quantitative, 15 verbal, 10 logic, 10 current affair all in 50 minutes.
examples
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Ellashow: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ojeilevbare: thank u all, NL is supposed to be a social network of people who seek to know wat they actually don't hv any idea of, I c its jt a gathering of a bunch of selfish, self-centered, desperate people. u can all stop calling her line NW, as I hv booked a hotel accommodation for her.

Bros, what they are all saying is true, it may sound rude to you but it's absolute truth....
You can't just come on a social media like this to seek for accommodation for your family let alone your wife and even dropped her personal line here, what a wrong move!
Some people may have a fun day with your post but don't let that get to you and just move on.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Wilfem(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
I just finished mine too in Akure. Guys, Try and remember the number of the Senate & House of Reps with some of their names. You'll also do some minor mathematical calculations too, even though calculators and phones were not allowed.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Ojeilevbare(m): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
Is she fine with big brezz, big nyash + ice-cream laps?? I have a sweet room for her.. wink wink wink
If she resemble Sat Guru Maharaji, I DON'T HAVE!! angry angry[/quote]
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by mbhs139(m): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
anticent: I wish there could be IQ restriction on Nairaland so as to choose who can join in a thread.It is shameful to see adults and perharps graduates derailing from sole purpose of a thread.If you can't stick to the purpose of this thread,how will you not write beyond the required answers in NIMC test.Thanks to those who have been helpful so far in this thread.Pls keep it up.

you get sense so? what are you saying? that people should not react to a post that caught their fancy? abeg park well.

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by mbhs139(m): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ellashow:

You can't just come on a social media like this to seek for accommodation for your family let alone your wife and even dropped her personal line here, what a wrong move!
Some people may have a fun day with your post but don't let that get to you and just move on.

help me tell am o!!!
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by mbhs139(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
mavizzi: Hello pple, was scheduled to start by 8am, started, past 1pm... Location: fut minna...
For those interested in the questions I could remember; name of chairman of the board of nimc, nimc former name, name of senate president and speaker too, numbers of senators and house of rep., chairman of au, host of next world cup, minister of state for finance,another word for winsome, opposite of dauntless, correct spelling of licence, rearrange PETJIRU, etc... Might upload some when I remember... Heading back to abuja.

do you know the meaning of unethical practice?

Google it please

2 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by ladeski: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
Wilfem: I just finished mine too in Akure. Guys, Try and remember the number of the Senate & House of Reps with some of their names. You'll also do some minor mathematical calculations too, even though calculators and phones were not allowed.
thanks for this. You mean number of senators in Nigeria and number of house of reps members?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by mavizzi: 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
mbhs139:

Google it please
Please tell me, prof. ITK

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by doyexy: 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
Realdeals: 15 quantitative, 15 verbal, 10 logic, 10 current affair all in 50 minutes.

Pls can u remember d current affairs questions? Thanks
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by doyexy: 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
mbhs139:

Google it please

Like seriously,Unethical practice?,,,its ur type dat covers his/her booklet in exam hall and eventually fails. Wat stops him from informing us how d exam looked like..u must be a self centard and selfish human being..abeg carry ur rubish comot here

@mmavizzi,,abeg no mind am jare,,thanks 4 d info u gave us,,very helpful..God bless

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by eastermaris(f): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
Were there options to choose frm? I dnt expext same questions though.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Kzinne: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
mbhs139:

Google it please
u must be a big fool, no wonder u're broke
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by unanghope: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
Wilfem: I just finished mine too in Akure. Guys, Try and remember the number of the Senate & House of Reps with some of their names. You'll also do some minor mathematical calculations too, even though calculators and phones were not allowed.
. Thanks bro, do u mean d number of looters and house of thievilogy.. My friend paid flight ticket from port harcourt 2 lagos jst 2 write this exam.. The probability of him geting the job is 1/9m

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by nnekaregy(f): 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
mavizzi: Hello pple, was scheduled to start by 8am, started, past 1pm... Location: fut minna...
For those interested in the questions I could remember; name of chairman of the board of nimc, nimc former name, name of senate president and speaker too, numbers of senators and house of rep., chairman of au, host of next world cup, minister of state for finance,another word for winsome, opposite of dauntless, correct spelling of licence, rearrange PETJIRU, etc... Might upload some when I remember... Heading back to abuja.
)PETJIRU= jupiter

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Wilfem(m): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
I can also remember these ones too:
Which country is hosting the next World Cup?
Who had the highest number of Olympic medals?

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
May God bless u for this dear! I wish u safe trip,hoping to see more from u!!
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by sussyangel: 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
thanks so much
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by evan7741s: 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
1. A rancher is building a straight fence by stringing wires together, between posts twenty-five meters apart. If the fence is 100 meters longn how many posts should the rancher use?
2. Which of the five is least like the other four: A. Copper. B. Iron. C. Brass. D. Lead?
3. If you rearrange the following letters "PETJIRU" you'll get the name of a:
A. Country.
B. Ocean.
C. Planet.
D. Animal.
E. City.
4. Answer in ten seconds: Could David's grandmother's daughter be David's grandmother?
5. Complete the series: 5,7,10,14,_,_.
Answer:
1. Five. 2. Brass. 3. Planet. 4. Yes. 5. 19, 26.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
[quote
author=yuzedo]Well I just writing my own test at Lagos. The computa
gimme my question and I answer it wit alacrity, it gimme my result
imidiately and say I get 4/100.

It's not expected of you to score more than 4/100 with these your grammatical blunders
The 4 I get is for attendance.

Glory to Allah!!!! *danceing galala* [/quote]
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
drizzit: And in the end some folks who did not step into the exam halls will be handed employment letters.....typical Nigerian factor
go and write ur own first u too complain and no be say u go pass self
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
Temesco: Please, what was d duration of d exam and how were d 50 questions distributed into quantitative, verbal ,logic nd current affairs? Tnks.
did u fail?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
Temesco: Please, what was d duration of d exam and how were d 50 questions distributed into quantitative, verbal ,logic nd current affairs? Tnks.
3 days
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by mavizzi: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
mbhs139:

Google it please
@mbhs139, am back for you, I was out of network coverage... What Bleep are u talking? Don't u download files free from the internet? Do u pay, or when u were cheating to pass ur final year exam, was it not unethical practice? You have luck I don't have access to the main question papers in pdf or word, I for upload am... Meanwhile you've benefitted from my upload!!! I'll post more questions when I get home

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
[quote author=SIRCONFIDENCE][/quote]
u r a disgrace to ur family y u even go there self wen u know u are dull
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by suzyamaka(f): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
How are u sure they're repeat d same questions? Anyway, gudluck
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Danice253: 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
eskober:
go and write ur own first u too complain and no be say u go pass self
dnt mind him.... He wnt concentrate on d exam first... And leave d rest 2 God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2008 Vacancies / National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.