Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Man Wey Dey Reason - Literature (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man Wey Dey Reason (549551 Views)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2013
And one more thing, thanx for the ride! It's been: frightening, hilarious, sad, shocking, eye opening and humiliating at times. This story is WHITE hot.

Pun intended, Flow

Tex go flow on.

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by donigspain(m): 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2013
flow1759: Two months later
ARE WE THERE YET? *in donkey's voice* (SHREK)
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Firstgentleman1(m): 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2013
Oga flow, abeg no vex for the derailment. Ọmọde lo n se mi. Ẹjọ ẹ ma binu.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Firstgentleman1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2013
flow1759: Two months later.
100th page. Legoo
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by donigspain(m): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
texanomaly: And one more thing, thanx for the ride! It's been: frightening, hilarious, sad, shocking, eye opening and humiliating at times. This story is WHITE hot.

Pun intended, Tex
Fate has a way of deciding events justly. I fought so hard to be the '1st to comment' on the 100th page but I think you deserve it better judging from the time, energy and money you've invested so far to making this story an epic success. Congrats!

2 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Firstgentleman1(m): 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
texanomaly: And one more thing, thanx for the ride! It's been: frightening, hilarious, sad, shocking, eye opening and humiliating at times. This story is WHITE hot.

Pun intended, Tex
Me i don begin fear you. With all the wahala wey person dey do. Na you con carry first to comment for 100th page. I dey vex for u wella.

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by nnennaada1(f): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
oya uncle Flow come update abeg

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
donigspain: Fate has a way of deciding events justly. I fought so hard to be the '1st to comment' on the 100th page but I think you deserve it better judging from the time, energy and money you've invested so far to making this story an epic success. Congrats!

Come on! really? Flow is the reason this thread is a success. He is the architect here. We came here to escape the day to day. We insert ourselves into his world for a while. We all have our reasons. His story is our escape. Thank you Flow for taking us on your adventures. We hope to return often. Tex smiley
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
Flow called me moments ago, he says the adventure is about to start.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
Flow, Flow, Flow, Flow, Flow, Flow, Flow, Flow, Flow, Flow, Flow, Flow, Flow, Flow, Flow, Flow, Flow, Flow, Flow, Flow, Flow, Flow
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
We are all going crazy here!!!! Man I gotta go...I'm gonna miss it. aaaaaaaaaa!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by opeano(m): 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2013
Spain and gentleman, now u should av learnt some lesson, dat d race is nt to d swift, neither is d battle to d strong, but God blesses doz dat he choose to bless. I knw hw bad u guys myt feel. Anyway, lesson learnt;do not push too hard for sth, if its urs, it will come to u. Congrats madam Tex

2 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by pillzthadrugz(m): 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
Flow u get mouth DIE
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
I'm back, and no update while I was gone. Hmmmm
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
Tex: (looks around, whispers into the wind) Floweeeeee, Floweeeee, Floweeeee. Update.
Flow: (looks around expectantly, no one is there)"d woman don go haunt me now" (shakes his head)
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Cashkhiid(m): 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
Chai!! I dey gbadun Flow oh.... Oya come update two lines abeg wink grin

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by annexes: 12:49am On Jun 22, 2013
when'll dis story end ? Rily loosin it.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by kelz3264: 2:38am On Jun 22, 2013
Flow nice piece you've got here! Weldone "more battery power to your device" as you FLOW!!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by vision2050: 4:32am On Jun 22, 2013
Flow, we just finish vigil for church and i come NL. To laugh. As the laugh is uncontrolable, dem think say holy sprit bestowed upon me........ I enjoy it, STILL I FOLLOW

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by deesnipes(f): 5:21am On Jun 22, 2013
100 pages and still the flow continues. Good job mr flow.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 5:55am On Jun 22, 2013
Good morning Flow...come on!? Are you going to be mad at me for ever?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Francuiz: 6:18am On Jun 22, 2013
100 pages and still counting. Oga flow wish u more men way d reason in ur life.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by daftpikin: 7:49am On Jun 22, 2013
flowey flow
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by fujirice: 9:06am On Jun 22, 2013
donigspain: Fate has a way of deciding events justly. I fought so hard to be the '1st to comment' on the 100th page but I think you deserve it better judging from the time, energy and money you've invested so far to making this story an epic success. Congrats!
Just one word for you, 'KARMA is a B!TCH!' Oh I forgot, it is four words! After spaming the whole thread because of your selfish reason you expect karma to sit and watch eh? You never see something. This is the beggining of your woes if you don't change your ways!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by generaliy07(m): 9:08am On Jun 22, 2013
The Mod here must be sleeping so hard,probaly on valion5,i wonder why he/she cant hide firstMUGUman and DOG.in.SPAIN forever for the childish trash they just poo poo'ed on the thread..
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Profkomolafe(m): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2013
longlive nairaland, long live literature/stori stori section, long live flow1759 a.k.a high tension...... Kip on the gud job coz we ur fans/fanses dey gbadun u.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by donigspain(m): 9:32am On Jun 22, 2013
fujirice:
Just one word for you, 'KARMA is a B!TCH!' Oh I forgot, it is four words! After spaming the whole thread because of your selfish reason you expect karma to sit and watch eh? You never see something. This is the beggining of your woes if you don't change your ways!
Grow some sense of humour!
NB: I don't go about abusing people.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by donigspain(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2013
generaliy07: The Mod here must be sleeping so hard,probaly on valion5,i wonder why he/she cant hide firstMUGUman and DOG.in.SPAIN forever for the childish trash they just poo poo'ed on the thread..
Your rantings in the form of abuses and curses only show how pathetic your life is.
NB: Go back to school.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by donigspain(m): 9:39am On Jun 22, 2013
opeano: Spain and gentleman, now u should av learnt some lesson, dat d race is nt to d swift, neither is d battle to d strong, but God blesses doz dat he choose to bless. I knw hw bad u guys myt feel. Anyway, lesson learnt;do not push too hard for sth, if its urs, it will come to u. Congrats madam Tex
^^^This is MATURITY. Anyways, the race was FUN while it lasted.

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 419nigga(m): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2013
Flow baba!!! Whia yu at na!! Update o
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2013
generaliy07: The Mod here must be sleeping so hard,probaly on valion5,i wonder why he/she cant hide firstMUGUman and DOG.in.SPAIN forever for the childish trash they just poo poo'ed on the thread..
Am sorry, it won't happen again. I already apologised to flow.

Lemme give u a little word of advice: DON'T GO ABOUT INSULTING PEOPLE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

You are just lucky because this is a faceless forum.

Thank you and God bless
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2013
opeano: Spain and gentleman, now u should av learnt some lesson, dat d race is nt to d swift, neither is d battle to d strong, but God blesses doz dat he choose to bless. I knw hw bad u guys myt feel. Anyway, lesson learnt;do not push too hard for sth, if its urs, it will come to u. Congrats madam Tex
Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Madawaki01(m): 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
fffffllllllloooooooowwwwww
where u dey naa....com update oooo...
smiley smileynda dn shortlist me ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (112) (Reply)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.