Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Man Wey Dey Reason - Literature (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man Wey Dey Reason (550458 Views)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by blueeyes1: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
flow1759:

Me too, so i tot oh.

Tex is really becoming something else in this Thread.

That was why i initially doubted if she is actually white. Because for heaven's sake, a person might stay in MUSHIN and claim to stay in MANCHESTER, likewise a person might be as "dudu" as charcoal and claim to be white using a fake profile picture.

Pun intended Tex.

STILL I FLOW.
Flow,dat was fvcking licking s:hit harsh abeg! Wetin!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by TVTKOKO(m): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
blue eyes1: Flow,dat was fvcking licking s:hit harsh abeg! Wetin!
abeg somebody help me interprete wetin dis one write hia abeg

2 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by TVTKOKO(m): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
Chai!thank God say my mama send me ma go primary skul! Some people english for don make me commit suicide
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
Few days later.

"na you be Bigie! I say na you be Bigie!!" A buccaneer member yelled at me grabbing my shirt.

"Bros no be me be Bigie oh, i no fat na" I answered in jitters.

"una dey hide Bigie abi? When we flog all of una with Koboko finish, una go tell us where him dey" the one with the horse whip said. He was as thin as the whip he held.

I thought he just wanted to scare us, that he couldn't possibly lash us with a Koboko.

He started with Brainbox, "Yeeeeeh! Yeeeaah!! Yeaeeh!! My nyash oh!! My back oh!! If i see Bigie i go kill am" he cried.

I thought of running out of the room, but thought otherwise because there were about Five MTNs in the room, one of them was even with a gun.

As i lay facing the floor, i was imagining how the Koboko would tear my back to pieces.

"e no go better for Bigie Papa" I heard Brainbox cursed.

One of the Buccaneer members that wore a yellow beret landed the flat side of the machete he held on my back, and i caught seizure for 30seconds.

"who you be ?" He landed the machete on my back for the second time. I caught Amnesia and partial Stroke instanta. I also became a stammerer.

"i beeeeeeeeeee Flow?" I cried out.

"you be Flow ehnnnn!! So which frat you dey flow?" He asked. "eennnnnnn?" I pretended i couldn't comprehend what he asked.

"i say which cult you dey?" He landed the machete on my back for the third time. That made my brain turned upside down.

A voice in my head kept telling me to say the cult i belonged to. Fear made me mistakenly said "Burger" instead of "Bagger"

"wetin be Burger? Abi you be Bagger?" He queried.

"no oh! I say my name na Flow, my Papa name na Burger" I tried covering up.

"shut up!! So you be Bagger?" He yelled at me. At that moment, i saw myself shrinking like Vegetable.

In my school then, Buccaneers so much hated Baggers. They were like Cat and Dog. Worldwide, they both hated each other. Or so i tot.

"i no be Bagger, na Burger i talk no be Bagger, you ask me my name, i tell you, so my Papa name nahim be Burger" I cried.

He landed me a dirty slap, and said, "Alora make una come see one Aromate oh".

The slap made my brain went cold that i thought what he said was "roommate" and not "Aromate".

"i no be Bigie roommate oh!! Na Tupac be him roommate oh!!" I cried out.

"shut up!!" Another Buccaneer member on yellow short sleeve shirt landed me a slap that made my formerly cold brain warm.

"so you are a cultist?" the one on yellow short sleeve queried, punching me hard on the nose.

My warm brain became pipping hot and interpreted "so you are a cultist?" as "so you are a Scottish?".

"am not a Scottish oh, am a Nigerian" I spoke gibberish.

"go and kneel down there, your case is special" the one on yellow short sleeve commanded. I wondered why he spoke English while his "colleagues" spoke Pidgin.

Legend has it that Buccaneer is a cult for the rich, and that the Leader of Buccaneer in every University must be a son of a notable figure in power.

Maybe he was their leader that was why he spoke English, or maybe not.

I knelt down like a Pupil serving punishment.

I counted the lashes that landed on Baba jay's back to be 17. And i saw him crying like a baby.

That day was the day i knew Baba jay had genes of a Bull Dog. Not only did he look like a Bull Dog, he barked like a Bull Dog as the recieved the lashes of Koboko.

Next was Snoop. He spoke Chinese as he was lashed 18. I counted it accurately.

That day was the first day i saw Snoop's tears.

Since Baba jay was lashed 17 and Snoop was lashed 18, i was sure Man would be lashed 19, or maybe one might me added for the road to make it 20.

"One! Two! Three!!............." I counted in my mind as they resumed lashing Man.

"your Talley no go save you for this one na" I almost said.

"Four! Five!! Six!!" and as the seventh lash landed on his back, the person lashing him suddenly frooze.

He frooze looking like the statue of Liberty as he raised his hand wanting to give Man the 8th lash

I couldn't believe my eyes.

Man stood up and started laughing a "demonic" laugh, and i saw fire in his eyes. I was f'.ucking scared, so was the Aloras. They stampeded like they were Rugby players as they struggled for the door that was wide open.

For 2minutes, the Alora that was lashing Man with the Koboko stood like the statue of Liberty, until Man freed him by tapping him on the the shoulder.

As he was freed, he dashed into the toilet thinking the toilet door was the door that would lead him out of the room.

We all watched as he ran out of the toilet, and ran out just the way his brothers did.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by donigspain(m): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
texanomaly:
I'm not sure what is being said by Flow above...Or what oreano is saying...I get that I am taking too much space on the thread.THAT I can remedy. As to the other...are u saying u still don't believe me or what? Flow if that is the case send me an IM. I will Skype or Messenger with you to prove it. The ball is in your court. I will only comment on the thread from now on. Those who would direct comments to me, please understand if I do not reply. Please IM instead. I do not want to derail the thread, I enjoy it too much. Thank you.
You need not prove anything to anybody. Let us all just enjoy the story while it lasts.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by blueeyes1: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
TVT KOKO: abeg somebody help me interprete wetin dis one write hia abeg
wetin dey do dis one?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
I can't help but wonder how much of this story is real, and how much is fiction. I can not imagine having been in your shoes. Flow, if even a portion of this is true it would scare the daylights out of me. While reading this story, I have laughed, cried, and have been struck silent. I have been scared to death to the point of holding my breath until I suddenly realize I'm not breathing. You truly are an exceptional story teller. Tex

2 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by donigspain(m): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
blue eyes1: wetin dey do dis one?
Go and update your story... Me thinks you deserve the award of Female Sexuality Writer of the Year.
NB: Check out mine (signature).
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Francuiz: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2013
Flow how will u feel if nobody comments on dis thread. U just d beef her cos she b oyibo? Abeg make una leave Tex alone.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Kunle106(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
Oga flow I feel dis ur last update o, I just dey laff uncontrollably... Tanx
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by FKO1(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
ALL HAIL MAN WEY DEY REASON

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Madawaki01(m): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
Flow u fall my hands oo,u too shud av beaten d hell outta d guy lashin u now...u cn sum up d total amount of d lashes u get nd revenge it on him
or so i tot
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by SpicyMimi(f): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
Lmaoooooooooooo!

flow u no go kee person wid lafta oooo!!
I can imagne watchn d guy running out of the toilet to d main exit! grin
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
Lols, i dy fear man o
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by bammo: 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
TOP 5'MAN WEY DEY REASON' CELEBRITIES OF THE WEEK
1.Texanomaly (most respectful)
2.lanceslot (most patriotic)
3.Flow1759 (still i flow)
4.4kizo (most controversial)
5.Miss Fibre (Tonto dikeh)[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by MissFibre(f): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
bammo: TOP 5'MAN WEY DEY REASON' CELEBRITIES OF THE WEEK

God save you if you enter my hand o because I will mend your brain in the right direction.

Ehm... Tontoh Dikeh sef, which normal characteristic does she have self because I'm confused... You no fit gimme anoda name na her ba...

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Emperortj93(m): 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
STILL I FOLLOW btw, oga flow na 2moro b my birthday o so i dey expect many update as birthday gift... HB2M
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
Emperortj93: STILL I FOLLOW btw, oga flow na 2moro b my birthday o so i dey expect many update as birthday gift... HB2M

Sunday is my birthday, wetin you go give me sef?

Let's strike a deal.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Tgold1(m): 1:24am On Jun 21, 2013
flow1759:

Let's strike a deal.
10bottles of whiskey n 5 wraps of weed
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by jojoluv: 1:46am On Jun 21, 2013
flow1759:

Let's strike a deal.
8 bottles of "udeme" or so i tut
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by emmabest2000(m): 6:56am On Jun 21, 2013
flow1759:

Mr Emma_best go back to the page you quoted that from, you will see i said i was mistaking "Obata Ofuo" for another language. Nobody is above mistake.
Ok I saw it after I Have quotted you . Keep flowing , I still dey follow you bomber by bomber
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Emperortj93(m): 8:26am On Jun 21, 2013
flow1759:

Let's strike a deal.
ONE CRATE OF BIG BLACK UDEME WITH 5 JUMBO RAPs OF GHANA MARY J COME TOP AM WIT FISH PEPPER SOUP. TASTY RIGHT?.. NOW WISH ME "HAPPY BIRTHDAY "
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by opeano(m): 9:03am On Jun 21, 2013
I will b sorry to dissapoint doz dt will c one or two additional pages as @d end of today, but I, opeano...i must derail small and am sure u readin dis will likely derail. I am derailin here just to wish a special someone a hapi bday. Hapi bday Floweyyyyyy...shhhhhh.... I know say na sunday, am wishin him in advance, gona kip wishin him till dt day comes.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 9:38am On Jun 21, 2013
I jst dey vex dis days
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Lanceslot(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2013
ya man, we gotta stand up for our right, fight for it and let the world know that we're not as bad as they think. Gracias

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by blueeyes1: 10:04am On Jun 21, 2013
donigspain: Go and update your story... Me thinks you deserve the award of Female Sexuality Writer of the Year.
NB: Check out mine (signature).
tnx tnx

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 21, 2013
@ FLOW;more fuel to ur engine as u flooooooow! love ur stories!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2013
Flow, please give these guys something to talk about. Update please.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by adavetee(m): 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
Flow, why didn't you guys flog the hell out of the "Aro" that got frooz by Man? You guys just let him go unpunished......
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by generaliy07(m): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
Flow,update asap else i'll order some MTN boys to flog the update out of you,and be sure this time,'Man wey dey reason jazz' wont be there to save you...am still laughing over the last update anyway,walahi you ten much,sorry,too much!!!

#Still i Follow
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
How far? Shey I go still tey for hear dey beg you? UPDATE!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Melancholy(m): 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
This last update makes me laugh soteeeeeeee...

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (112) (Reply)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.