Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Man Wey Dey Reason - Literature (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man Wey Dey Reason (550230 Views)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
opeano: b4 anyone try quotin dis, i need to make it known dt it was nt an error, it was a delibrate attempt by my dear frd 4kizo. False now force
I dy ves
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flexshop(m): 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
is it me or is the chit chat too much here
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by nuwell(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
texanomaly:

I'm here. You could teach me. Maybe you can create a thread called "Teach Tex Pidgin" LOL People could write phrases and interpret them for me. My friends will need to "shine eye", so no one tries to put dirty words in my mouth. grin
btw: happy birthday

You know, that's a good idea, Tex. Why dont you open that thread and put up stuff you want interpreted or translated. I'd be glad to help everytime
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
nu-well:

You know, that's a good idea, Tex. Why dont you open that thread and put up stuff you want interpreted or translated. I'd be glad to help everytime

I'm almost afraid to open my mouth again...I don go insert foot for mouth...make I lay low chop d thing 4 now. wink btw: that is sweet. Thanks
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Madawaki01(m): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
texanomaly:

I'm almost afraid to open my mouth again...I don go insert foot for mouth...make I lay low chop d thing 4 now. wink btw: that is sweet. Thanks
u don improve for ur pidgin oo....pls where wil i c d pm button....sebh na d same with "send email to dis member"

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
Madawaki01: u don improve for ur pidgin oo....pls where wil i c d pm button....sebh na d same with "send email to dis member"

Send email to this member...btw: aren't you the one who said I was so ugly that you had to run away. Thanks for not being mean to me this time. I am trying.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
Floooooooooow...I know it is late...you don go sleep?...seriously...tracker don stop...where Man dey?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Melancholy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
Have missed quite alot of updates, but now am through! Keep flowing bro
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Madawaki01(m): 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
texanomaly:

Send email to this member...btw: aren't you the one who said I was so ugly that you had to run away. Thanks for not being mean to me this time. I am trying.
lol..i was jux jokin dah time...am nt a mean guy oo
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
Madawaki01: lol..i was jux jokin dah time...am nt a mean guy oo
I can't criticize anyone for making jokes after my error in judgement. Lets shake hands an go on from there Okay?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Lanceslot(m): 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
texanomaly:
I can't criticize anyone for making jokes after my error in judgement. Lets shake hands an go on from there Okay?
hey forget about the error, you've been forgiven.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Rapmaestro(m): 12:51am On Jun 20, 2013
Infringements of Rule Nos 1 of NL
*BEWARNED*
#PYGURU#
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Habybullah(m): 1:15am On Jun 20, 2013
Some ppl don de wan popular pass FLOW fr em thread sha... Sebi this tory don turn 2 "TEX weh de reason" abi?! Seriously guys, when a dude gets home after a hard day's job n finds 3 additional pages 2 his favourite thread, He expects 2 see @least 2 updates frm his cool "ARTIST"! ...or so I tot

2 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by chaarly(m): 1:48am On Jun 20, 2013
Tex wey dey reason pidgen grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 2:09am On Jun 20, 2013
Flow...sorry...I am going to hide out and just watch for a while. I am sorry about this mess on your thread.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by MissFibre(f): 5:35am On Jun 20, 2013
texanomaly: Flow...sorry...I am going to hide out and just watch for a while. I am sorry about this mess on your thread.

Madam Tex... Stop to dey fear jor, wen pikin make mistake, na elder dey flog am but e no mean say the elder no go give am smoked fish later. Just be yourself, since you don learn your lesson eh.

Ehen Flowey... E be like say something been happen for house ko? If na so then I understand why you no wan update. But if na me make you vex for failing to apologize... Hahahahha.... OYO for you. grin grin
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 7:07am On Jun 20, 2013
"Flow make una go beg Opopo oh, him don arrest Bigie" Baba jay informed us that evening.

It served him right. Or rather it served him left because he was left handed.

"Guy na Opopo inlaw be that Officer Ejunykpokpo wey come our house come ask us question that time wey Chief Ogbonna die" Baba jay informed.

"eyah!! And we no go fit do anything today, na Tomorrow we go go station go beg make them release Bigie" I said.

How i so wished Bigie would meet the dreaded Commando in the Police cell. Commando would sure change his name from Bigie to Smallie. The Fat Orobo Bigie i knew would certianly be turned into a toothbrush by Commando the Commander in Chief within a day.

I was sure Bigie would most definately pick the pockets of all the Cell inmates, that would be if they had pockets.

Well, if they weren't having pockets, he would pick the pockets of their s'crotal sacks and steal a b'all each from them.

Fast forward......................... Two weeks later.

I wrote Phy412 Exam joyously, all thanks to my ever present help in times of Exam fever, Mgbo reminder.

Bigie was released from the Cell with Tattoos all over his body as parting gift. Tattoos of Koboko whip. He refused giving Opopo the 50,000naira he demanded to buy another laptop, saying Opopo was a toothless Bull dog.

Few days later.

"Bigie you don die be that oh, Buccaneer boys come look for you oh" I informed Bigie who sneaked into the compound. He had been staying in his friend's hostel for close to three weeks.

"ehnnnnnnn! My boys dey find them sef na" Bigie assured.

"who be your boys?" Man asked.

"my boys na my Aiye Brothers" He answered.

He had earlier told us that he was an "exco" in confraternity when he was still in school.

"guy, those guys carry axe and cutlass oh, them say if Tupac no find you, them go kill am" Brainbox added Kerosene to the fire i lite. Not Kerosene but Fuel, because i heard Bigie's heart beat increased.

"make them kill Tupac na" He said that because Tupac wasn't present.

"i no dey fear them, them be ordinary Buccaneers, me i be Omo Egede" Bigie stated.

"Omo Egede" means Black brother.

"Omo Egede my nyash!!! when Buccaneer boys dey find you, where you go? fear-fear boy" I nearly said.

Had Bigie seen the Buccaneer guys when they came, he would had either melted or frooze, or both. Everywhere was as Yellow as MTN, according to Man. They entered our compounded with axes, cutlass, i even saw one of them with a Bow and Arrow as if he was Robin hood.

"me i no go sleep for this compound today oh" Brainbox said.

"you too dey fear, na you be Bigie wey them dey find?" Man altered.

"Bigie if you like yourself, you go pack your bag run comot for this town" I said to Bigie.

"no worry, them no fit do me anything, my boys dey my back" Bigie stated.

"your boys no go save you if wahala burst oh" I warned the s'tubborn Fly.

And what did they say in pidgin about the s'tubborn Fly? "Fly wey no dey hear word dey follow dead body enter grave"

Bigie was really digging his grave. He wanted the Buccaneer and the confraternities to start a war.

The last time both confraternities battled, the scores was 18-8.

18-8 was the number of heads that reached the ground. Meaning 18heads to the leading cult, and 8heads to the losing cult. I know say Buccaneers and Aiye guys go wan know who win the battle.

Well, won Buccaneer. This happened when i was in second year in school. It was very bloody.

And i knew the war Bigie was harvesting would be bloodier.

It could be a revenge mission for Alora. Or so i tot.

Alora isn't the short form for the herbal plant "Aloe Vera". Pls, ask any Buccaneer member you see.

It is what the Buccaneers call themselves, just as Baggers call themselves "Aro", and call themselves Aiye.

"ónyè tétèlè nwà Agú nò n'úràn, mgbé Agú n'abià agbàlà òsó" was my advice to Bigie.

That isn't gibberish but an Ibo adage that means; "He that wakes a sleeping child of a Lion should not run when the Lion comes to devour him"

That was what Bigie was doing, and i prayed the Lion wouldn't eat us all for Lunch

4 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 20, 2013
flow1759:

She is just there!! Shey you go fit marry her?
Me no fit marry her, bcoz she too dey vex easily. I nono weda na d kalolo(stammer) dey curse d vexination.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by opeano(m): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2013
flow, tanx 4 wt u dropped dis early mornin. btw.. I wish i can relate all dis cult names and diff cult groups available. I was never rili interested in such gists tru out my uni days. Nw i need an expert to well inform me more
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Madawaki01(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2013
See gobe
d war go tough oo
chicken lap vs 4 nd 7
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Danhumprey: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2013
Wizee: Me no fit marry her, bcoz she too dey vex easily. I nono weda na d kalolo(stammer) dey curse d vexination.
@the bolded,please,where are the grammarians when you need them grin
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2013
Biggie
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by blueeyes1: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2013
I just love MTN boys,yellow boys ROCK!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by fujirice: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2013
Abeg I take God dey beg una, make we take am sofri sofri with the derailing naw! See as one page just go like dat. E no make sense naw! I beg us, bikonu in the spirit of the jollification of this tory, "lets tone it down with derailing comments". Thank y'all!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Funpeter: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2013
texanomaly: Floooooooooow...I know it is late...you don go sleep?...seriously...tracker don stop...where Man dey?

me too dey wait like you na,Oga flow oya by fire by force come upload lolz
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Funpeter: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2013
Habybullah: Some ppl don de wan popular pass FLOW fr em thread sha... Sebi this tory don turn 2 "TEX weh de reason" abi?! Seriously guys, when a dude gets home after a hard day's job n finds 3 additional pages 2 his favourite thread, He expects 2 see @least 2 updates frm his cool "ARTIST"! ...or so I tot

No be lie, u are on point
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2013
Thanks for the update Flow
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2013
Flow, chit chat don dey too much 4 here o. E fit attract modz o.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
Habybullah: Some ppl don de wan popular pass FLOW fr em thread sha... Sebi this tory don turn 2 "TEX weh de reason" abi?! Seriously guys, when a dude gets home after a hard day's job n finds 3 additional pages 2 his favourite thread, He expects 2 see @least 2 updates frm his cool "ARTIST"! ...or so I tot

Me too, so i tot oh.

Tex is really becoming something else in this Thread.

That was why i initially doubted if she is actually white. Because for heaven's sake, a person might stay in MUSHIN and claim to stay in MANCHESTER, likewise a person might be as "dudu" as charcoal and claim to be white using a fake profile picture.

Pun intended Tex.

STILL I FLOW.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by opeano(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
flow1759:

That was why i initially doubted if she is actually white.

Pun intended Tex.

STILL I FLOW.
pun it should be indeed, cos if someone should go bak to dis, it should definitely not be flowee, d lafmedcine for tex.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by donigspain(m): 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
flow1759:

Me too, so i tot oh.

That was why i initially doubted if she is actually white. Because for heaven's sake, a person might stay in MUSHIN and claim to stay in MANCHESTER, likewise a person might be as "dudu" as charcoal and claim to be white using a fake profile picture.

Pun intended Tex.

STILL I FLOW.
Too harsh... Give her the benefit of the doubt.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
opeano: pun it should be indeed, cos if someone should go bak to dis, it should definitely not be flowee, d lafmedcine for tex.
I'm not sure what is being said by Flow above...Or what opeano is saying...I get that I am taking too much space on the thread.THAT I can remedy. As to the other...are u saying u still don't believe me or what? Flow if that is the case send me an PM. I will Skype or Messenger with you to prove it. The ball is in your court. I will only comment on the thread from now on. Those who would direct comments to me, please understand if I do not reply. Please PM instead. I do not want to derail the thread, I enjoy it too much. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (112) (Reply)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.