Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Man Wey Dey Reason - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man Wey Dey Reason (549263 Views)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by AVECDEO: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2013
Guy your suspense tooooooo loooooooong o.
Ok i go beg u for update.
Abegggggg noooooowwwwww!ehn!
Wetin sef.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Josphine4good(f): 11:36am On Apr 04, 2013
Flow well done
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nduking92(m): 11:51am On Apr 04, 2013
come finish wat u started man
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
Wia u dy nah
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by daviide: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
Oga "flowey" me gbadun yur write up grin Much luv broda #Nohomo
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by AVECDEO: 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
Guy ur shakara flex muscle ooo.

Update now.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by deesnipes(f): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
Still no update? Haba oga flow why now?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by sherifatraji(f): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
Flow, pls update we re wating 4 u
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
For 30minutes, we continued having s'ex with the floor, i even had a h'ard on.

The person the robbers shot was still crying bitterly in distress, his/her voice was gradually diminishing, as if He not She was crying the last cry of life. "He" because it was a male voice. But who could it be?

"Flow! Flow!!" i heard Bigie called from outside. "Flow! Brainbox!! Make una come out, dem don go" i heard Tupac's voice. I was convinced it wasn't Tupac neither was it Bigie that was shot.

We came outside to meet a friend called "Mayhem".

Mayhelm everywhere, "make una help oh!!" i heard a voice cried from the gate side, where Haruna's cubicle was. "help oh!! Help me oh Chief is dying, Help oh!" Kate ran out of her room shouting. We divided ourselves. I, Brainbox and Man headed for Haruna's house, while the rest went into Kate's room to see what went wrong.

We got to Haruna's room to meet a funny scene. Very funny!!

Haruna was tied to his wife with a rope. They were tied facing each other as if they were having s'ex, and Haruna was fitgety as if he was giving it real hard to his wife. I couldn't help but laughed. "u dey laugh abi? Abeg make una lose dis rope comot for my body make i go shot those thief with my arrow" Haruna said. "why you no shot dem when dem dey tie you rope, na now wey dem don go u wan shot dem arrow?" Man said.

As Brainbox and Man was untying Haruna and Nkiru, i saw something on the floor, it looked like a roll of money.

Yes! It was money, i quickly picked it and pretended as if nothing happened. I was happy i would have the whole money to myself since nobody saw me picking it, so i tot.

After we had left Haruna's room, immediately we stepped out, i saw what made me paused. My heart also paused.

Chief was carried outside, the same Chief that gave us money the other day. He was so f'at that Snoop, Bigie, Tupac, Tega and Kate was finding it difficult to carry him. He had been shot in the chest. A big hole was in his chest.

Althrough my school years, i had been seeing people shot in the leg or arm. But, that was the first time i saw someone shot in the chest. Omoh! No be film trick oh! No be super story! Na real.

My dirty mind swayed to something dangling in between Chief's Boxers. His d'ick and his s'crotum was very big as if he had Elephantiasis of the s'crotum. It seemed he was about having s'ex with Kate when the robbers or rather the Killers came. His d'ick was rock hard. As if it was saying, "give me kpormoh! I want kpormoh!". I wanted to laugh, but i dared not, because that was the wrong time to laugh. So i smiled.

I swayed my mind to the "kpormoh" area. The W shape in between Kate's leg. The leggings she was wearing revealed the shape of her fleshy Honey well. My d'ick responded to the stimuli. Mehn! I felt droplets of something coming out of my p''enis, as if i was having premature e''jaculation.

"make una put am for motor" Man who was already at the drivers seat of Chief's big Jeep said.

They all managed to enter the Jeep except I and Brainbox.

"why you dey smile?" Brainbox asked me, "no oh, i no dey smile, naso my face dey be if i wan cry" I responded changing my face gloomy.

"where the money wey u pick for Haruna room" Brainbox said as we got close to our room.

Oh my God!! How come he saw me picked the money. Maybe he had an invisible eye behind his head. BRAINBOX!!!

6 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by deesnipes(f): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
Finally so na chief dem trail come

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
AVECDEO: Guy ur shakara flex muscle ooo.

Update now.

no vex na.

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
Brainbox no dy play wit moni
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by AVECDEO: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
Baba...nothing do you...u still dey mouthed.
flow1759:

no vex na.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by alfablondy: 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
oga flow u no know say brainbox get third eye ni? So I tot.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Bluediamond1(f): 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ok na,e don tay wey i enter here.
Flow,weldone.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
After waiting for one week I finally meet up... Kudos to you Flow.....
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by valboy20(m): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
Flow...dat brainbox dude na ya type...b4 u c monkey, monkey don c u
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Jakemond(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
se na like dis e go dy dy?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by iceberg54: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
Flow baba.....i dey gbadun u!!!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
Darkness gradually turned to light.

After i gave Brainbox his share of the Money. I suddenly heard someone crying in Papa Ejima's room. I and Brainbow rushed in to meet Mama Ejima crying.

"what happen na?" I asked Papa Ejima who wore a gloomy face. "abi u don use blow finish ur wife face? Ehnn Mr Mike tyson?" I almost said to him.

"MOPO beat my Mummy" Daniel replied. "how MOPO go beat your Mummy, wey ur Daddy wey be Boxer dey here, abi MOPO use that cane wey dey for center of him two leg take flog ur Mummy?" I almost told Daniel.

"MOPO was doing like dis on top of my Mummy" David said demonstrating what i interpreted as F''ucking. His Mummy had been F''ucked or rather r''aped by MOPO. Gallant MOPO.

"but dis MOPO dem wicked oh, see as dem r''ape dis fine woman, and her children dey look as dem dey r''ape their Mama, chei!! And i dey die for Mama Ejima oh" I tot.

I looked at Papa Ejima with pity and said, "shebi u wan kill Brainbox with heavy blow because him look your wife as she dey baf, why you no blow them the MOPO?" I never said that oh!!, my mind said it, i wan die? Unless i was Mohammed Ali that could stand the killer Punch of Papa Ejima.

"Mama Ejima, stop to dey cry, naso God want am" Brainbox consoled. What a way to console a r''ape Victim. I never knew my "condolence" would be worse than that of Brainbox.

"Mama Ejima, no cry. God wey put that kpormor there, no talk say na only Papa Ejima go dey chop am, sometimes e dey good make another person chop small of the kpormor" I couldn't tell the kind of Devil that brought those words out of my mouth.

Before i finished saying the r'ubbish, Papa Ejima chased I and Brainbox out of his house.

As we ran outside with so great a speed, i accidentally hit my leg on a stone on the floor.

And i fell.

"God pls! If Papa Ejima go blow me, make e no be for my chest, make e be for my face. No, make e no be for my face, make e be for my leg" I was praying to God as i lay with my face to the ground. How on earth would Papa Ejima find nowhere perfect enough to give me a punch but my leg. Was that possible?

I turned to see if Papa Ejima was still chasing us. He had since stopped and had gone back to his room to nurse his wound. The wound that his 'beloved wife" had been r''aped.

I thanked my stars.

6 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nduking92(m): 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
i luv ur choice of words my man.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
Nduking92: i luv ur choice of words my man.

thank you my man. Nduking92 u too much.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
Keep it on bravo
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
Leystra: After waiting for one week I finally meet up... Kudos to you Flow.....

welcome on board Leystra. I like ur username.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
Peterjosh: Keep it on bravo

Peterjosh omo OAU. Bawo ni?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 12:20am On Apr 05, 2013
Blue diamond: Ok na,e don tay wey i enter here.
Flow,weldone.

Blue diamond, how market?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by yemi2plus(m): 12:51am On Apr 05, 2013
Something tell me that chief will die, and flow must f''uck kate
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Edmanpumpin(m): 1:24am On Apr 05, 2013
How come papa ejima didn't stop david from explaining what mopol did to mama ejima. Nice job flow and keep em flowing
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 6:17am On Apr 05, 2013
Edmanpumpin: How come papa ejima didn't stop david from explaining what mopol did to mama ejima. Nice job flow and keep em flowing

shey u no know as small children dey do? They are always forward.

Thank you Edmanpumpin. What a name? It sounds like "head na pumkin". Shey ur head resemble pumkin? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by FoxyUltimate(m): 6:22am On Apr 05, 2013
flow1759:

shey u no know as small children dey do? They are always forward.

Thank you Edmanpumpin. What a name? It sounds like "head na pumkin". Shey ur head resemble pumkin? grin grin grin

Why I dey even quote you self ?

But wait o, Chief die neh? As him die, you blow Linda kpekus?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (112) (Reply)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.