Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Man Wey Dey Reason - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man Wey Dey Reason (549579 Views)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Bigflamie(m): 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
johnwizey: YOUR FATHER
you're jus a nincompoop.
A fu'cking lunkhead son of subnormal beings.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Bigflamie(m): 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
Some guys are really dunce naturally. We're here taken on ourselves and one sapheaded buffoon went ahead to insult an innocent man that knows nothing on this.
Some motherfu'cking dumba'ss got me smh.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by vision2050: 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
Bigflamie: Some guys are really dunce naturally. We're here taken on ourselves and one sapheaded buffoon went ahead to insult an innocent man that knows nothing on this.
bros e don do.... Dont derail dis sweet story....... Please, jor, bikoo.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
Bigflamie:
you're jus a nincompoop.
A fu'cking lunkhead son of subnormal beings.

Bigflamie e don do na. Ôzuóla biko nu.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by johnwizey: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
Bigflamie: Some guys are really dunce naturally. We're here taken on ourselves and one sapheaded buffoon went ahead to insult an innocent man that knows nothing on this.
Am nt here to exchange words wit a rude serpent lyk u. U son of a b***h. Cant understand why my beloved NAIRALAND shld registered a pompous toad lyk u. U ragmuffin of a parrot, u mst be frm Judas generation. Nd i hpe u knw hw he ended his lyf. U shld b grateful to ur drunkard fada who used his last kobo to buy u a second hand phone u used in typing all dose rubbish. When u are through with ur boring lyf,take a scissors and dissect ur balls. Damn,y am i evn arguing wit a kid. Amadiora fire u,oloshi
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by PetDancer(f): 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
I observed something,bigflamie might be snoop,or dongexy_10
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 09, 2013
johnwizey: Am nt here to exchange words wit a rude serpent lyk u. U son of a b***h. Cant understand why my beloved NAIRALAND shld registered a pompous toad lyk u. U ragmuffin of a parrot, u mst be frm Judas generation. Nd i hpe u knw hw he ended his lyf. U shld b grateful to ur drunkard fada who used his last kobo to buy u a second hand phone u used in typing all dose rubbish. When u are through with ur boring lyf,take a scissors and dissect ur balls. Damn,y am i evn arguing wit a kid. Amadiora fire u,oloshi
sometimes we talk to people anyhow cuz dis is a faceless forum

Wat if u should find out that dis guy dt u jst insultd is one of ur relative hope u'll feel bad, we are still complaining dt u called his father u went ahead & said his father is a drunkard dt's very bad,

Please don't talk to people like dat dis type of insult kills sumone spirit,mind u there is power in the tongue.

3 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 09, 2013
Ehen cool down jor it's okay abeg just forget about everything can u imagine how u guys are acting like girls calling each other names it's very bad dear wat of if johnwizey happens to be one of ur relatives think about it my dear just relax & chilax i don tell you say anytime you dey provoke ur koboko go dey decrease wink easy abeg
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 09, 2013
Johnwizey & Bigflamie e don do for both of you,don't derail this thread,you guys shouldn't get worked up over a frivolous issue stop acting like girls here, moreover it won't be nice if u guys derail dis thread dat means provoking flow please please & please u guys should just calm down.thank you
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 12:46am On Apr 09, 2013
"Man i wan buy phone wey i go dey manage oh, where i go fit buy am na?" I asked Man as we sat under the Mango tree, "no wahala, e get where i go carry you go, u go buy am cheap" Man responded. "where be that?" I inquired.

"when we reach there you go know" Man answered how best he knew how to answer such question.

As I and Man were about leaving the compound, we saw Bigie also going out holding a laptop. "Bigie where you dey go na?" Man asked Bigie, "i dey go Ade place, i wan go sell dis laptop" Bigie answered. "we sef na Ade place we dey go, Flow say him wan buy small cheap phone wey him go dey manage" Man informed.

As the three of us walked to Ade's barbers shop, i was wondering if Ade's barbers shop had a section where they sold phones and laptops. Or was it another Ade? I couldn't ask Man because i already knew what his response would be, "when we reach there u go know".

"wait oh, Bigie where you see laptop wey u wan go sell for Ade shop?" Man asked Bigie. "na person dash me" Bigie replied.

"Oleh!! How person go dash you laptop. U don go thief laptop, u wan com sell am, God dey watch you oh" I held my tongue from mentioning that.

It reminded me of what Man told I and Brainbox while we were kpokponing in the site one day. Very funny but true.

It was about the addictive life style of pilfering and womanizing Bigie and Tupac lived.

He said Tupac and Bigie went for a Job interview to occupy two positions in a newly constructed Big Hotel. The positions were Hotel Manager and Hotel Accountant. It was very certain that they would get the job because they were friends with a friend of the owner of the hotel.

As Bigie was interviewed, the beautiful pen of his interviewer developed wings and flew into his pocket. Just because of that singular act, he was disqualified instantly. How could a robber become a Hotel Accountant?

As for Tupac, his interviewer was a lady putting on a mini skit. The lady sat close to Tupac that her fresh laps were smiling at Tupac. Tupac answered all her questions correctly, not until he stretched out his hand to c'aress the lady's laps. The lady gave him a dirty slap, and called the guards that dragged him out. How could a womanizer become a Hotel Manager?

So that was how they lost such mouth watering opportunity. Despite the fact that they had been looking for such a handsome pay job since they finished serving for more than two years.

Even at that, Tupac was still womanizing. He had even graduated to visiting "Azu Nepa" regularly.

Azu Nepa was a place were sex was sold. It was a p''rostitute house. Their motto was: "it is cool to f''uck". The name Azu Nepa came to be because the p''rostitute house was located at the back of Nepa office.

As for Bigie, if he told me the Legendary highway robber Lawrence Anini was his role model, i would believe him. Bigie's kleptomaniac attitude to life was really alarming. He needed deliverance. My prayer for him was that he shouldn't graduate to become a MOPO.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 1:02am On Apr 09, 2013
Cute bliss: Johnwizey & Bigflamie e don do for both of you,don't derail this thread,you guys shouldn't get worked up over a frivolous issue stop acting like girls here, moreover it won't be nice if u guys derail dis thread dat means provoking flow please please & please u guys should just calm down.thank you

That is why i Love u so much. See how you are trying to foster peace.

U are the best. And i can tell u are really matured.

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 1:03am On Apr 09, 2013
Cute bliss is my one and only. I can beat my chest to that.

Omoh! She don make me fall in Love with her. No be joke oh!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by FoxyUltimate(m): 3:59am On Apr 09, 2013
flow1759: Cute bliss is my one and only. I can beat my chest to that.

It better be a joke Mr. Man because I dont see how fostering peace between two adults will make you fall in love. Oya, if you no want problem for your thread remove that thought from your head because the moment you try to chase it further, I will ask Idemiri to castrate you.

I serious o... Better hold yourself from falling for my princess. Damn...!!!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by drsolob(m): 6:09am On Apr 09, 2013
Wow great story.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by johnwizey: 6:18am On Apr 09, 2013
Cute bliss: Johnwizey & Bigflamie e don do for both of you,don't derail this thread,you guys shouldn't get worked up over a frivolous issue stop acting like girls here, moreover it won't be nice if u guys derail dis thread dat means provoking flow please please & please u guys should just calm down.thank you
Thank you ma. My apologies to everyone.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 09, 2013
flow1759:

That is why i Love u so much. See how you are trying to foster peace.

U are the best. And i can tell u are really matured.
am blushing thanks anyway
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 09, 2013
flow1759: Cute bliss is my one and only. I can beat my chest to that.

kiss
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 09, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

It better be a joke Mr. Man because I dont see how fostering peace between two adults will make you fall in love. Oya, if you no want problem for your thread remove that thought from your head because the moment you try to chase it further, I will ask Idemiri to castrate you.

I serious o... Better hold yourself from falling for my princess. Damn...!!!
easy darling
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by FoxyUltimate(m): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2013
Cute bliss: easy darling

You know how it is na...
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Rapmaestro(m): 8:56am On Apr 09, 2013
Lwkmd
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by vision2050: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2013
thank you cute bliss for breaking the hatchet........ You are cute

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 10:47am On Apr 09, 2013
"Ade how far, we wan buy phone, come arrange us anyhow phone" Man said as we got to Ade's Barbars shop.

It was the same Ade we had a hair cut in his shop last week, but what i wanted to know was how he became a phone dealer.

"which type una want na, the ones wey be 1500 or 1000, abi na the ones wey be 500?" Ade said. "So 500naira phone dey? Abi na charger him mean?" I asked myself.

"Ade bring 1000naira own for dis my friend, me na 500naira own i wan arrange" Man said to Ade.

Ade went in and came out with two bags, "dis na the 1000naira own, dis na the 500naira own, make una choose the one wey una want" Ade handed us the bags.

I tot the phones for 1000naira would all be an eyesaw. They weren't that bad. They were the kind of phone I could get for 3000naira in the market. My question was, where Ade got all these phones from. A question i promised myself i would ask Man after we might had left Ade's shop, atleast he wouldn't respond his usual way.

I selected a Nokia torch phone, so did Man, but Man's own was held together with a rubber band. Apart from that, no much difference between our phones, or so i tot.

"Oga Ade, give me 50k for dis Laptop, na Hp laptop be dis oh" Bigie was bargaining with Ade. "i don tell you say na 40k i go give you, one guy don come dis morning na 35k i buy dis type laptop for him hand, na because u be my customer nahim make me put the price for 40k, if not na 35k i for buy am" Ade said.

Wow!! I was swept off my foot. How on earth could such a "clean" laptop be sold for 40k or even 50k? Was i dreaming? Ade was really a good business man, little wonder he had a Volk wagen Golf car parked outside.

"Man where Ade dey get all these phones na?" I asked as we left Ade's shop. "na people dey come sell them the phone to am na, see ehen, e no get anything for dis life wey u no fit buy for Ade shop, even if u wan buy motor sef him go sell for you" Man explained.

"Bigie as you don get 40k for your pocket, carry us go drink na, no be bad thing na" Man said, "no be 40k Ade give me, na 30k, him say if him sell the laptop him go give me the remaining 10k, but anyhow sha i go carry una go drink, una be my correct guys na" Bigie said. "Bigie yor!!" "Bigie yor!!" We hailed.

That was one thing i loved Bigie for. Though he was a notorious pilferer, he had a open hands, he gives to people in need. Maybe that was the reason why he was hardly caught in the stealing act. Man had told I and Brainbox few days ago that whenever we are in need of money, we should go to Bigie, he never lacked money. He was like the Bank amongst us. "when u don owe am money for long time, him go dash u the money, him no go collect am again" were the exact words Man used in describing how Bigie was benevolent in nature. No wonder he never lacked, Nature's law must stand: "blessed is the hands that giveth", even if the hands giveth a stolen money.

We were on our third bottle, when all of a sudden Bigie counted out some of the money and stamped it on the table, i initially tot the money was for the drinks, until he said, "make una two manage this money". "Bigie yor!! Bigie yor!!" we cheered.

We were on our fifth bottle and it was getting dark, when all of a sudden a guy came walking towards us, i initially tot he was the waiter, maybe it was because i was very high. "ehen, wetin u want? We never drink finish, if we drink finish we go pay you" I said.

"u dey mad? i resemble bar man for you eye" the guy replied me.

All of a sudden, the guy grabbed Bigie by his shirt and said, "God don catch u today, where my laptop?". "i no take ur laptop, go find who take ur laptop" Bigie replied as i could see fear in his eyes.

"bros him don tell u say him no take ur laptop, leave am na" Man said.

Before i could say Jack Robinson, the guy smashed a bottle on the floor and said, "i go chok u dis bottle if u no mind ur business" he was reffering to Man.

Before i could say another Jack Robinson, the guy's friends came to join him speaking language.

We were doomed.

I tried my best not to say another Jack Robinson before i ran or rather "raned" according to Man.

Man raned also.

We left the benevolent Bigie to carry his cross, afterall we weren't there when he stole the Laptop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2013
In awka, our azu nepa is called 'ama gudevenin' bt flow una wicked o, afta free drink na race una tear, lwkmd
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by johnwizey: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2013
Na so lyf b o....afta u don enjoy wt his hard earned moni,u nw left him to cari his cross. Flow/3x fear God o
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 11:51am On Apr 09, 2013
johnwizey: Na so lyf b o....afta u don enjoy wt his hard earned moni,u nw left him to cari his cross. Flow/3x fear God o

if na u, u for stay abi U for stay make dem pieces bottle for your head. U no know say na person wey fight and run away nahim go fit fight another day. grin grin
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by johnwizey: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
flow1759:

if na u, u for stay abi U for stay make dem pieces bottle for your head. U no know say na person wey fight and run away nahim go fit fight another day. grin grin
So u switched to JAMES BOND die another day movie
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by johnwizey: 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
flow1759:

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Jerry2i(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
Na u send am work wey u no leave am run
;DU
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
vision2050: thank you cute bliss for breaking the hatchet........ You are cute
you are welcome
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
Jerry2i: Na u send am work wey u no leave am run
;DU

abi oh.

Welcome on board first timer.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Jerry2i(m): 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
flow1759:

abi oh.

thanks flowey.
But i'm not a first timer o,i've been a silent follower of your flows from 'ibo boy wey like yoruba' to this rib cracking work,or so i tot grin
flow1759:

abi oh.

thanks flowey.
But i'm not a first timer o,i've been a silent follower of your flows from 'ibo boy wey like yoruba' to this rib cracking work,or so i tot.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by vision2050: 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
eyele oni bo nileje bo nilemu ko dojo iku ko yeri, flow your own nobi like dat....

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (112) (Reply)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.