Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Man Wey Dey Reason - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man Wey Dey Reason (549583 Views)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by johnwizey: 5:25am On Apr 08, 2013
Bigflamie: Just to tease you a little bit and you then termed my life as boring one.
Hmmm! Flow, i no knw say u dey vex like this o, abeg no vex if i've offended you.
Flow, i deserve an apology for that boring statement you made there.
FYI. I love this thread die and can't just stay for 5 minutes without clicking for updates.
U shld av thought about dis before typing rubbish na
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 6:56am On Apr 08, 2013
johnwizey: U shld av thought about dis before typing rubbish na

don't mind him.

He said something and he is still asking for my apology.

Nairaland is the only place you see babies. As long as the baby is given a phone/laptop by his/her mum. Afterall, them no dey write person age for him username.

Do u guys know that one of the characters is this story had commented here before?

Una no go know that one na. Person like Bigflamie.

One of the character has commented on this thread, he is Snoop. If u guys were observant enough, u would have noticed the one comment he made, of which i quoted. If the story were garnished, he would have said so na.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 08, 2013
But @flow u dae vex kai, #peace
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by johnwizey: 7:50am On Apr 08, 2013
Abeg no vex jawe oga flow. A baby will alwayz behave lyk a baby,Ignore dem nd continue the good story. Jah bless u
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Bigflamie(m): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2013
flow1759:

don't mind him.

He said something and he is still asking for my apology.

Nairaland is the only place you see babies. As long as the baby is given a phone/laptop by his/her mum. Afterall, them no dey write person age for him username.

Do u guys know that one of the characters is this story had commented here before?

Una no go know that one na. Person like Bigflamie.

One of the character has commented on this thread, he is Snoop. If u guys were observant enough, u would have noticed the one comment he made, of which i quoted. If the story were garnished, he would have said so na.
I apologized for my wrongdoing, instead of you to do the same, you still went ahead to spew another trash. you're the one in position now to know who the hell the baby is.
I don't really know what you're feeling like, but let me just hold my peace here. ihe a bu ihe n'eme ndi obodo anyi, iyanga nke ha di ukwu. Really pathetic.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Bigflamie(m): 8:35am On Apr 08, 2013
johnwizey: U shld av thought about dis before typing rubbish na
And who the hell is this one?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by tuktudicko(m): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2013
Bigflamie:
Keep ur cool mehn!
U were wrong, accept dat instead of attacking more pple
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by FoxyUltimate(m): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2013
Bigflamie:

You have my middle finger any time and day. You should have acted matured and not ask for an apology in return after giving him your own. Now see what you have caused.

Abeg pack well jor
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by sambroose(m): 9:11am On Apr 08, 2013
flow1759:

Hope u guys can now see what i was saying. This Fellow wants me to sell sex.

Sambroose, so because i wan sell sex, i go yan the one wey no happen join the one wey happen?

If u want where they sell sex, why don't you go to a'shawo house.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by sambroose(m): 9:13am On Apr 08, 2013
flow1759:

Hope u guys can now see what i was saying. This Fellow wants me to sell sex.

Sambroose, so because i wan sell sex, i go yan the one wey no happen join the one wey happen?

If u want where they sell sex, why don't you go to a'shawo house.
kia oga flow shey we dey fight b4 ni........talk of the ashewo house,me n you no say no b d safest place to go be that
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 08, 2013
Your head dey there Bro.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2013
"Where were you all on the night of Chief Ogbonna's murder?" A male Officer asked us. I saw from his name tag that his name was Officer Tunde.

"we were at home, all of us" I replied.

"so since u were all at home, what happened between 2300hours and 1am" Another Officer asked. From his name tag, i saw that his name was a tongue twister. His name had more consonants than vowels. According to what i saw, his name was Ejunykpokpo, sounded like "Enjoying kponkpon". Because the name sounded funny, i smiled.

"why are u smiling, do u think we are here for joke?" the Female officer yelled at me.

"no Aunty Officer, naso my face dey. If i no dey smile, e go be like say i dey smile" I replied.

Her name wasn't Aunty Officer, but Aunty Officer Bimpe, sorry, Officer Bimpe(miss) according to her name tag. That meant she wasn't married. "who go marry you sef, u think say any Ibo boy go marry O''femmanu girl like you?" I mistakenly said with a low voice, like i whispered it loud enough for my friends seating close to me to hear and not loud enough for the Officers to hear. It was a slip of tongue. So my friends laughed.

"what did u say?" Officer Bimpe yelled at me and stood up. She even brought out koboko. Koboko a.k.a horse whip a.k.a chop and clean mouth.

"so na me u wan flog koboko, dem no born you well make you flog me" I couldn't say that.

"i say what did u say" she yelled raising her hand as if she wanted to flog me.

Though she had not flogged me yet, but in the spiritual realm she had already flogged me and i could feel the "tingling senstation" of the pain in my back.

So in other for the spiritual not to turn physical, i instantly switch on my "lie clock" to figure out the best lie to say. TIC...........TOCK, TIC..........TOCK, went my lie clock. Finally the clock stopped at about 1759hours.

"i said you are a very beautiful woman and you will make a good wife" I answered.

"i tot u said something else" Officer Bimbe said and sat down. "that is what he said" my guys defended me.

"so naso woman for flog me koboko, God forbid!" i tot.

"now what happened between 2300hours and 1am" Officer Enjoying Kpokpon or rather Ejunykpokpo asked.

Tega started explaining with a mind blowing grammer.

With words that could run one's stomach.

Mehn! Tega could speak. A grammarian indeed if i must say. That kin Yanky English.

3 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2013
If una cos wahala 4 dis sweet story, i wil report al u modafuking pieces of rotten maggots, mtcheww, assholes
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Rapmaestro(m): 11:16am On Apr 08, 2013
How una dey hold house when i go awt? Shey una do like Gud pikin sha? Shey una no disturb uncle flow?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
"Private Foxy!!", "Yes sir!". "Corporal Rap maestro!!", "yes sir!" "Sergeant 4kizo!", "yes sir!". All of u should take Bigflamie to the guard room, deal with him seriously, make una give am hot jollof rice chop, una hear me? "yes sir!!".

Cute bliss(with her hands on Flow's broad chest): darling Flow! Pls forgive Bigflamie, he will not do it again, pls darling.
Flow: Bigflamie, na Cute bliss my wife nahim save u today, if not mosquito for use you do suya for guard room. Soldiers, make una leave am, i don forgive am. "yes sir!!"

*Thinking deeply* but wait oh, e be like say Bigflamie don dey chop my wife Cute bliss kpormor oh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Bluediamond1(f): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
2 all those tryin 2 derail dis thread,abeg,biko,pls,e jo,dan allah make una stop am.
Flow,kip doin wat u do.to all those spittin rubbish(ko'ti ikun si won)if u knw wat it means.if u no knw ask d nearest yoruba person 2 u.Cheers
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by TVTKOKO(m): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
I've ever been following but i've never commented.u knw why?......hmmmm.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by valboy20(m): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
Flow u sef sabi vex...abeg fr33 d bloke n gist us mur tori
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 001solar(m): 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
I love ur creative life style and ur spirit
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
Commandant flow we hear u sir
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by johnwizey: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
Bigflamie:
YOUR FATHER
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by valboy20(m): 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
johnwizey: YOUR FATHER

hmm nawao 4 u...must u cast jibex on d dude's oldman.

wonder wer ya cave ix located
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
flow1759: "Private Foxy!!", "Yes sir!". "Corporal Rap maestro!!", "yes sir!" "Sergeant 4kizo!", "yes sir!". All of u should take Bigflamie to the guard room, deal with him seriously, make una give am hot jollof rice chop, una hear me? "yes sir!!".

Cute bliss(with her hands on Flow's broad chest): darling Flow! Pls forgive Bigflamie, he will not do it again, pls darling.
Flow: Bigflamie, na Cute bliss my wife nahim save u today, if not mosquito for use you do suya for guard room. Soldiers, make una leave am, i don forgive am. "yes sir!!"

*Thinking deeply* but wait oh, e be like say Bigflamie don dey chop my wife Cute bliss kpormor oh.
hey darling u know i will never share ur property with anybody not to talk of Bigflamie wey e koboko small wink
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by FoxyUltimate(m): 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
Cute bliss: hey darling u know i will never share ur property with anybody not to talk of Bigflamie wey e koboko small wink

How about me? wink wink
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
"we were sleeping momentarily and joyously, when the inconsiderate touts of the criminal underworld came calling, we all welcomed them to our humble abode with a bow and a pustrate as the King they were. They asked us if we had legal tenders to offer them, and we told them that a fardin wasn't with us. Althrough we remained unflappable and predictably silent even after my necklace and wrist watch went to the Real owners. Until all of a sudden, a trigger was pulled at the next room as the crow fly. After the gentlemen on black had gone, with so much stampede we rushed out to meet the gruesome, unholy and unfathomable murder of Chief, it was indeed a gory sight" Tega narrated what caused me headache instantly.

I couldn't tell what controled my both hands to come together to produce a clap. Others joined me clapping.

"stop clapping!!" Officer Tunde yelled at us and we stopped clapping.

At that moment, i suddenly noticed Officer Bimpe winked. I tot she was winking at me, so i winked back.

"wow! You can speak" Officer Bimpe said and winked again. I instantly realized she initially didn't wink at me, but at Tega who was seating behind me. "why dis one dey cut eye for Tega na, abi na because of dat small english wey Tega scatter? I fit speak am abeg" i said to myself.

I just couldn't tell why i hated her guts from that moment onward.

Maybe it was because i was envious of the fact that she was falling for Tega's looks, his words and his intonation.

"so who else can tell us his own version of the incident?" Officer Ejunykpokpo said. "e be like say this Officer no understand the Big grammar wey Tega scatter oh" I mistakenly said with a low voice and my guys laughed.

I just couldn't tell why my brain couldn't control what came out of my mouth, i just couldn't tell why.

"what did u just say?" Officer Ejunykpokpo queried.

My lie clock told me to say, "i said my friend here will tell you his own version of the incident" pointing at Man.

"ok, go ahead, lets hear you" Officer Ejonykpokpo said.

"ehen, Officer no be say i no fit speak English like Tega oh, but una gree make i use pidgin English nak una the tori?" Man asked. "go ahead" Officer Tunde said.

"mehn! As we dey wayah better sleep oh, naso dem the mumu come show face. Them ask us weda we get money, we say we no get. The two of them wey enter our room be long throat sotey dem chop our food, one of dem even give me slap wey make my head begin heavy me like say i carry four people head. The one wey pain me pass be say them the f''ool carry our fine fine shoe, them even carry my waka about shoe wey i bring from Sokoto" Man narrated the pidgin English version of what Tega narrated earlier and even more.

The Officers went to Mama and Papa Ejima's room to also question them.

After about 30minutes Officer Bimpe came to us and said, "i will like one of u to come with us to the station to make a written statement of the incident".

Before she finished saying that, Man said, "make i follow una Officer". "for where! make i com go station, make dem com say make i pay money to write statement, i no dey go anywhere" i said to myself.

"not you, we need someone that can write, i think you can come with us" Officer Bimpe said pointing at Tega.

As Tega left with her, "yeeeeeeeh!! Man see as the Officer yab you, oboy na big insult oh" Snoop said and we laughed at Man.

"Snoop, you wey dey talk, you know English pass me?" Man said. "why i no go know English pass you, me wey na English i read for IMSU" Snoop replied. "Ok if na true say you read English for IMSU, tell me the past tense of Run?" Man asked. "that na primary two question na, the answer na Ran" Snoop replied.

"you no get am, na before before the answer be Ran, the answer don change, you no know say English dey change everyday" Man said, "so if him no get am, wetin com be the answer?" I asked anxiously.

"the answer no be Ran, the answer na Raned" Man said.

Man wey dey reason!! Man wey dey reason!!
Man wey dey reason!! We made a roof raising cheer.

7 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Madawaki01(m): 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
lol...always flowing and ur followes dey pile up
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

How about me? wink wink
erm erm we'll talk about it later
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
Madawaki01: lol...always flowing and ur followes dey pile up

thank you Madawaki.

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Mologi(m): 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
According to what i saw, his name was Ejunykpokpo, sounded like "Enjoying kponkpon". Because the name sounded funny, i smile.
[/quote]U just qualified d name wit ur part-time or rather ad hoc name.gud workd bro
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
9ce grammar 4rm tega, bt d pigin english make burst into laughter
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
9ce grammar 4rm tega, bt d pigin english me make burst into laughter
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by mercato: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
Chai flow I twalle u

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (112) (Reply)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.