Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Man Wey Dey Reason - Literature (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man Wey Dey Reason (550439 Views)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by opeano(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
texanomaly:

Actually Texas is Central Time. It is 1pm. I'm a teacher. School is out for the summer. I am home. No school until August.
, dts lovely, am presently a teacher and remain as one till february endin courtesy "National Year Of Service and Sex" meanwhile, Dts wt am workin towards to anyway. Derailment oooooo, pls pardon me mods, dis last tym
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Lanceslot(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
texanomaly:
hahahaha! isn't that what yahoo boyz say? Not accusing you...I'm just sayin' cool. I do have a question though...If you want to talk to someone outside of NL, how does one do this without giving your info to everyone here?
so my comment looks like that of a yahoo boy?smh..... I'm sorry for offering to help you. tk
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
Lanceslot: so my comment looks like that of a yahoo boy?smh..... I'm sorry for offering to help you. tk

joke na joke...Abeg forgive
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by kossydiba(m): 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
man wey d reason bu ihe m neri so abeg flow make it 3 or minimum of 2 update a day cuz its d doctors prescription

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
okay Flow...my tracker is not working...where you dey? Did you get Man to disable it? angry
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
Van! are u okay?...someone said you were not felling strong...
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Lanceslot(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
texanomaly:

joke na joke...Abeg forgive
That doesn't sound like a joke, its sound like an accusation to me.... Practically you're labeling every Nigerian you meet online a fruadster.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
Lanceslot: That doesn't sound like a joke, its sound like an accusation to me.... Practically you're labeling every Nigerian you meet online a fruadster.
I am sorry sad It was in poor taste...what must I do to gain forgiveness? sad
We need to stop derailing though before the "powers that be" come down and give us the boot.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
@ Flow: Tell Man to release the device.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Psaalmuel(m): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
we get much of d talkn dan d story itself...Iwish nairaland charges an individual per coment..mayb d noisy ones,wuld kip t low,nxt chapter flowee..
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by MissFibre(f): 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
texanomaly:
I am sorry sad It was in poor taste...what must I do to gain forgiveness? sad
We need to stop derailing though before the "powers that be" come down and give us the boot.

You know say I been don dey watch you tay tay as you carry your white mouth dey yab we Nigerians. Forget say we dey accomodating, once you step for our leg, na waist you go carry crawl for ground. That one aside sha, no be every Naija person wey you meet online be yahoo-yahoo.

Better respect us for finding time to dey teach you small small pidgin oo... I dey vex wella for you and I go show you pepper if you no apologize to all the Nigerians on board.

4 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by opeano(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
Miss_Fibre:

You know say I been don dey watch you tay tay as you carry your white mouth dey yab we Nigerians. Forget say we dey accomodating, once you step for our leg, na waist you go carry crawl for ground. That one aside sha, no be every Naija person wey you meet online be yahoo-yahoo.

Better respect us for finding time to dey teach you small small pidgin oo... I dey vex wella for you and I go show you pepper if you no apologize to all the Nigerians on board.
now, missfibre spoke sense. Mwuahhh
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
Miss_Fibre:

How did you toast your current babe? Your English sucks man grin grin
Dat does not stop my babe 4rm loving me or my account 4rm smiling. Nt al d european's top men speaks neat english bt dat does not stop them making there money... I no dy even c u.

3 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by MissFibre(f): 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
opeano: now, missfibre spoke sense. Mwuahhh

**Wipes my lips**

Do you want to give me rabis? Abeg o... When last did you see you dentist because my stomach sure hurts from the foul odour and my skin cringes...

Na joke la... We need put this white peeps for them place if not she go pass this comment again. Though me no get anything against her for now sha until she apologize.

2 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by MissFibre(f): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
4kizo: Dat does not stop my babe 4rm loving me or my account 4rm smiling. Nt al d european's top men speaks neat english bt dat does not stop them making there money... I no dy even c u.

You make more sense liking comments than making them. Forgive me sha, I'm used to being sarcastic. If I offend you, no vex.

But 4kizo, when are you going to master simple communicable English?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
donigspain: Sorry, but I think you seriously do need help. SMH...
*toast = woo
*current = present
Thank me later.
she b english teacher nah, make she dy teach me
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by MissFibre(f): 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
4kizo: she b english teacher nah, make she dy teach me

Na that one you go see na... Better forget that thing jorr
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
Miss_Fibre:

You make more sense liking comments than making them. Forgive me sha, I'm used to being sarcastic. If I offend you, no vex.

But 4kizo, when are you going to master simple communicable English?
Madam, if i face u, i swear u lyk it
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by opeano(m): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
miss fibre, make i guess ur tribe by d way u dey yab and jokinly abuse.... U b warri, calabar or Imo?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by MissFibre(f): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
4kizo: Madam, if i face u, i swear u lyk it

I wish I understand what you are typing but don't worry, adult education still goes on in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by MissFibre(f): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
opeano: miss fibre, make i guess ur tribe by d way u dey yab and jokinly abuse.... U b warri, calabar or Imo?

Continue guessing.

You no wan side anybody again?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
Miss_Fibre:

Continue guessing.

Person jst dy drink medicine 4 any anoda man's headache, shey na miss fibre or digestive b d new english teacher 4 NL?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by opeano(m): 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
4kizo: Person jst dy drink medicine 4 any anoda man's headache, shey na miss fibre or digestive b d new english teacher 4 NL?
omo, c pipu dey blow grama for here.... Flow...flow....flow... Pls do sth. Headache tins alredi

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
Miss_Fibre:

I do apologize. I did not mean to offend Nigerians. I do realize that not all Nigerians are yahoo-yahoo. I regret deeply the comment I made. I am grateful for all the help I have received and the friendships I have made. I ask forgiveness from those I have offended, and hope this will not be the end of our friendship. Tex

2 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by opeano(m): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
Miss_Fibre:

Continue guessing.

i no side again joor, all of una get una faults. Mine na just to laf @any dats funny enof untill my laf medicine is uploaded
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
opeano: omo, c pipu dey blow grama for here.... Flow...flow....flow... Pls do sth. Headache tins alredi
english no b by false
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
opeano: i no side again joor, all of una get una faults. Mine na just to laf @any dats funny enof untill my laf medicine is uploaded
na now u talk my man, no mind my english teacher
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Lanceslot(m): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
Miss_Fibre:

just leave her, breeze go blow fowl nyansh soon..... I sabi handle her type wel wel.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by MissFibre(f): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
texanomaly:

I do apologize. I did not mean to offend Nigerians. I do realize that not all Nigerians are yahoo-yahoo. I regret deeply the comment I made. I am grateful for all the help I have received and the friendships I have made. I ask forgiveness from those I have offended, and hope this will not be the end of our friendship. Tex

That's sweet of you. I don't really have anything against your comment but then, I have to be patriotic.

Talking bout maintaining contact with someone outside NL without divulging details is very possible. All you need do is hit the ''PM'' button or to make it easier, follow that member.

Nigerians are social and you can get away with serious jokes. Don't worry, normally I would just say...

''I just carry you shine''
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by opeano(m): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
4kizo: english no b by false
b4 anyone try quotin dis, i need to make it known dt it was nt an error, it was a delibrate attempt by my dear frd 4kizo. False now force
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
Miss_Fibre:

That's sweet of you. I don't really have anything against your comment but then, I have to be patriotic.

Talking bout maintaining contact with someone outside NL without divulging details is very possible. All you need do is hit the ''PM'' button or to make it easier, follow that member.

Nigerians are social and you can get away with serious jokes. Don't worry, normally I would just say...

''I just carry you shine''
I will be careful in future...I have become too comfortable I think. I will watch what comes out of my mouth in future. I apologize again.

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by donigspain(m): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
My belle o... Chei, una say 4kizo (abi schizo...) no go kill person for here!
Omo d gbagaun don over much jorr.grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (112) (Reply)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.