Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? (43986 Views)

Forget Boobs And Long Legs: What Men Really Look For In Women / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
all4naija: https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1220200&post=14677312

What is YAM-legs?

Prominent calves.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by instaforexngr(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
After you don bleep am die, so te she come wear your Knickers forget her own cloth,
na then you come know say she get yam legs and bad teeth.

I tire 4 you oh

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by adexsimply(m): 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
lafta don kill me die finish=LDKMDF grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by yoged(m): 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sensual Man: Didn't know this babe has yam-legs until today she came to do weekend @my place and wore my boxers, and her teeth are somehow. I no longer like her plzease. What do I do?
yam leg ko , banana leg ni. Wetin happen to her teeth? Her teach fall for your mouth when u were kissing? Badt guy, after u don knack am finish, baddooooo
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Jarvis(m): 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
190: But on a serious note why should a lady have yam leg
Is she a footballer

I'm a very selective person and if I notice she's got that silly
Yam tuber legs - amma kick her out 2b honest
Laff don make me piss 4 my landlord head
=D , ' ' '
<\¸,' '
Λ. 8-| ♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒i de tell u o
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
Bwahahahahahahahaha

Nairaland is jokes, I tell ya...

How do you want her to carry that big batty without the "yam legs?" undecided undecided
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by ukachy69: 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
Does she have yam teeth as well

Confused fella!
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by RedLight1: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
Young po413: Yam legs?haven't heard of that before,how do they look like?

[img]http://p.twimg.com/A6XXia5CAAE4y3y.jpg:large[/img]

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
shymexx:

How do you want her to carry that big batty without the "yam legs?" undecided undecided

hahahahaharofl! It's very possible though. All these leggings exposing the have's and have nots undecided
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
shymexx: Bwahahahahahahahaha

Nairaland is jokes, I tell ya...

Her having 'yam legs' is an indication that she works out quite often, or she goes on a lot of errands.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Osamabinladin: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
Go to ladipo market or jankara. Parts are cheap there, you fit see tokunbo legs buy exchange give am. But please kp those spare parts wey U commot because dem dey useful if U wan do her general body service

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
CFCfan:

Prominent calves.
Lol.. You mean 'Athletic calves'! Hahaha... They look good on men than women. But, is that enough excuse for the OP to hate his girlfriend? He is just being childish!

YAM-LEGS! grin grin grin grin . Mumu OP!
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
CFCfan:

Her having 'yam legs' is an indication that she works out quite often, or she goes on a lot of errands.

Your hypothesis is wrong...

We have to use Inertia and Newton's law of universal gravitation.

Newton's law of universal gravitation states that every point mass in the universe attracts every other point mass with a force that is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.

So, the "yam leg" is directly proportional to the product of their masses(batty and ti.ts) and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them... grin grin
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by chxe: 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
u did not see the tam leg before you slept with her. cook it na odee
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
Flytefalls:
hahahahaharofl! It's very possible though. All these leggings exposing the have's and have nots undecided

The "have nots" need to get back to wearing a dress everyday, and the "have's" should get the leggings popping and let the batty bounce like they've got hydraulics on 'em.. wink
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by yeye4live(m): 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dats supose 2b a nice food 4me daily if am u guy, eat it heavily daily til she run of ur ouse
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by kelahns: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
LMAO!!!>>>I swear Madt guyz full this nairaland....wether anissue is trivia or not,they must make a joke outta it...

2 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by JoanJohnson(f): 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sensual Man: Didn't know this babe has yam-legs until today she came to do weekend @my place and wore my boxers, and her teeth are somehow. I no longer like her plzease. What do I do?

Dat means you wanted her for sex and not for keeps, you don't love her. If there was true love involved, you won't even notice the "yam legs". Grow up.

2 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by chessguru1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
Rubbish u don do finish, u come see say see get yam leg and. Funny teeth. Yeye man
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by hakymworld1(m): 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
lmaoo,Pound the leg. thank god she has a yam leg. some girls leg are like toothpick.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by chessguru1(m): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
shymexx:

Your hypothesis is wrong...

We have to use Inertia and Newton's law of universal gravitation.

Newton's law of universal gravitation states that every point mass in the universe attracts every other point mass with a force that is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.

So, the "yam leg" is directly proportional to the product of their masses(batty and ti.ts) and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them... grin grin

NERD!!!
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Seraphickes(f): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
cheryve: Cut the leg, cook it and eat it.
i totally agree with you
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by talk2vic: 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
adaobi123: didnt you not see the yam leg before ??

gbagaun!!! nairaland sweet eeh! grin

2 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nwogbe: 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
hahahahhahahaha u want kill me with laugh guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 u don enta be say u don enta, no going back carry your cross alone. lolzzzzz
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
Red-Light:

[img]http://p.twimg.com/A6XXia5CAAE4y3y.jpg:large[/img]

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

those legs are hot! grin
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
yam de very expensive now ooo, you should be glad you have one grin grin

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by brownsug(f): 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
baby_123: So when you were toasting her, you didn't see her legs? You shouldn't be having girlfriends, you are too young. So after you have panashed her, you now notice her teeth and yam legs

ladies see ur life now

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by adexsimply(m): 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
mondi_cheeks: those legs are hot! grin
yeah u ar ryt..HOT YAMS cheesy

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by ba7man(m): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
@ Op.Don't leave her just yet....You both could have a lot of fun celebrating the "New Yam Festival".

9 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by adexsimply(m): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
phemiteb1: yam de very expensive now ooo, you should be glad you have one grin grin
one? U meant 2 say Two?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? / Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) / Handicapped Lady Shares Hot Wheelchair Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.