Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? (43933 Views)

Forget Boobs And Long Legs: What Men Really Look For In Women / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by dunnyadex: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
Make yam porridge with her Legs.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Revolva(m): 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
Omo my own get horse leg see d poster u never see anything you tink say na only u get wahala

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
Revolva: Omo my own get horse leg see d poster u never see anything you tink say na only u get wahala

Oga, nothing do you! cool
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
Revolva: Omo my own get horse leg see d poster u never see anything you tink say na only u get wahala
her a.s.s wink
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Dayhorla: 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
See this guy oo,yam leg ko fowl leg ni grin
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by SensualMan: 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
You folks seem to be making a caricature of a situation v found mysef in, but v learnt my lesson.
Am not a very blunt person, but the annoying part is when she was leaving yesterday, she said she will cøme bac again next wk nd i mumuishly said nothing(my regret).
If i overlook the yam-leg wey she seriously gather, what about her 'Un-arranged/scatter scatter teeths'?
Una no well.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sensual Man: For sum wer two in one, sum were vacant, i refrained from further kissing cos her teeths were jamming mine.
this part got me cracking my Ribsss.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by hustla(m): 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
*in GEJ's voice*
boboyii ti sinwin sha

wetin make we come do nd how dis one take make front page??

seun make i no vex for u o,ewo niranu.sef
*tears boxers*
*tears shirt*
*smashes laptop on wall*
*walks away*

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by yemionline(m): 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
Lolzzzz...chai, My eyes have seen my ears. bros,you are clearly very immature and don't have what it takes to sustain a lasting relationship. wake up and smell the coffee bro.

2 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2013

Who's that chic??

I'll like to meet that batty... tongue grin
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Annie2gud(f): 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
Bros,i really envy you.infact u don hammer.this is what you wil do...cut her legs and plant the yam fibres.u can also decide to Roast,fry,or cook the yam legs.

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by JOYCEOUS(f): 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sensual Man:
If i overlook the yam-leg wey she seriously gather, what about her 'Un-arranged/scatter scatter teeths'?
Una no well.

My broda giv teks.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
This batty right here is round-o-kulous.

She's allowed to have the biggest yam legs ever with her bum looking like it needs a horse-pipe to smash it to smithereens... grin wink

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
Didn't u see her legs and teeth when you were talking to her? If you don't want her some one else will so don't waste her time abeg.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

My broda giv teks.

I meant 'thanks'
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Regiblinkz(m): 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
cheryve: Cut the leg, cook it and eat it.
*lifts my foam and runs outside like a madman while laughing naked*

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Sherlock11: 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
Regiblinkz: *lifts my foam and runs outside like a madman while laughing naked*
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by chemashie(m): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
hustla: *in GEJ's voice*
boboyii ti sinwin sha

wetin make we come do nd how dis one take make front page??

seun make i no vex for u o,ewo niranu.sef
*tears boxers*
*tears shirt*
*smashes laptop on wall*
*walks away*
you need your medication fast
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by chucksbadt(m): 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
not again!.....@ MODs why?

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Vansnickers: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by funmemezy: 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
Only here to c pples comment,I don laf taya,ohh jesus.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Vansnickers: 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Vansnickers: 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
shymexx: This batty right here is round-o-kulous.

She's allowed to have the biggest yam legs ever with her bum looking like it needs a horse-pipe to smash it to smithereens... grin wink

shocked lipsrsealed
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by maumau1: 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
Feed me more:

He did not see the yam leg before, maybe when he met her the first time she was putting on a jean. It was when the lady came to his home and he wanted to fûck her that he saw it and also notice that something is wrong with her mouth.

Abi nor be so op? Yeye de smell. How old are you sef op? You really sound infantile and puerile like someone said earlier. SMDH.

true talk....stupid
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by HARDDON: 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
Isn't it amazing haw we wake up to reality all of a sudden after hittin da ish?

The vale gets lifted, hyness wanes and ƒoя all itz worth, we just wano move on to d nxt target . Da nxt chalenge
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dis op is silly o. Wtf?? U never really loved her then?!
Well if u still have a prob with her, go hit ur head on the nearest tuber of yam. Goat!
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by mydex93(f): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
Kirinwa: Yam is expensive nowadays.You should be happy nah. grin

On a serious note.I don't think you're a serious person. All these things you listed are superficial.If you're gonna break up because of what you just said then you don't know what you want.If I were in shoes I would continue if we're compatible, communicate well and I find happiness in her.I wonder why she should be wearing your boxers. It shows you guys are not Christians.
Had it been you were Christians these are not things you'll be looking for but someone who fears God and is virtuous.Moreover you wouldn't have even seen those legs or known if her organ is small or big or if she's good in bed or not.
My advise is get BORN AGAIN. Quit the relationship and start again on a clean slate.
GBAM!!!..pasito folorunsho thancu jere..tell them

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Chinwem(f): 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
SELFWORTH: Everyone is blaming the guy.

What about the girl who cheapened herself by coming to stay overnight and 'sleep' with someone you only just met? You indulge in premarital sex with a shallow guy and expect him to treat you like something of value.,

To all the ladies out there (Christian and non Christian) learn from this. If you don't value yourself and keep your virginity and body sacred , DONT expect any other human being to value you or your 'goods'.....You will be like a local bus. Men will ride you and get off at the next stop!

Quoted For future reference purposes........thanks for this though smiley

2 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by mydex93(f): 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2013
fluid26: lol! Dude, you're a natural. Btw, what's wrong with her teeth? Pls elaborate... smiley
Like d Vampires
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Fussbot: 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
Yea!rotfl..i dn laff sote i dn dey get headache..kai!.....@op..u can see u hav so many options of wat to do with the "yams"..oya tak1

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by djteewhy: 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
I sure say na de poster babe gangan get yam legs ebat
cheryve: Cut the leg, cook it and eat it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.