Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? (43988 Views)

Forget Boobs And Long Legs: What Men Really Look For In Women / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by PIAGET(f): 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
Laff don kill me ehn, Nothing wey person no go read for Nairaland.
Odikwa very serious grin
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Phonon: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
Don't you know where to buy beans?
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by grrit: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
Haba mista ;'( , why you talking like you don't know her yam legs is her selling point? You sef!! You did not see her legs when you were wooing her shey? Well!! That's what we call GOBE grin!! You haff finished with her now you telling us nonsense that she has yam legs and bad teeth.. Smh niqqa.. Be a man and take that girl down the isle and Don't tell us NONSENSE!! tongue
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by baby124: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
eghosarita: loving a woman becos of her beauty is like liking a house becos of d paint, those things ll definitely fade away, even if not now in d future, now why bother about d outward appearance, look within her, she might have the most beautiful inner being than all those with wonderful outward beauty, do not be discouraged, search for what she has within,however, I think u guys should practice christian relationship and not indulge in pre marital sex.

Gospel according to unattractive people. Go marry zombie put for house now. undecided
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Malawian(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
whats my bizwax with the legs? is that the truth place? undecided abegi look a bit upwards jare.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Costa2000(m): 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
You are not serious.Yam legs,her teeth is somehow.You don chop the yam finish come dey talk rubbish.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by PearlyJay(f): 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
I don laff tire. Una no go kill me 4 dis place
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Kofho: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
190: Cut the yam away and plant it

Its raining season
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
CFCfan:

1000 Likes for your comment cool

1000000 4 urs.
BTW I av yam legs 2
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by jaymichael(m): 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
cheryve: Cut the leg, cook it and eat it.
Abeg, I nor fit laugh
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

1000000 4 urs.
BTW I av yam legs 2

Wow! Abeg, maintain am cool

4 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by SELFWORTH: 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
Everyone is blaming the guy.

What about the girl who cheapened herself by coming to stay overnight and 'sleep' with someone you only just met on Facebook? You indulge in premarital sex with a shallow guy and expect him to treat you like something of value.

To all the ladies out there (Christian and non Christian) learn from this. If you don't value yourself and keep your virginity and body sacred , DONT expect any other human being to value you or your 'goods'.....You will be like a local bus. Men will ride you and get off at the next stop!

They may also leave you with a broken unrepairable engine (deadly sexually transmitted diseases)

5 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by enigmagu1(m): 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
Temi 23: Yam leg or no yam leg some men can never be pleased.

abegi
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by baby124: 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
SELFWORTH: Everyone is blaming the guy.

What about the girl who cheapened herself by coming to stay overnight and 'sleep' with someone you only just met? You indulge in premarital sex with a shallow guy and expect him to treat you like something of value.,

To all the ladies out there (Christian and non Christian) learn from this. If you don't value yourself and keep your virginity and body sacred , DONT expect any other human being to value you or your 'goods'.....You will be like a local bus. Men will ride you and get off at the next stop!

loool, i get your point. But this your logic lost value in 1920. Na the buses they get better husband these days. grin cheesy
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Josephnice: 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
You saw her yam legs, yam'nt it.
Op, there is no perfect human on earth. Something u found disgusting might be what others don't really care about. After all, everyone his or her turn on and off as far as the issue of choosing a partner is concern. Other ladies might also noticed some flaws about your built or trait depending upon whom u are involved with. If she isn't your choice kindly walk away without this mockery post.

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Osyxcel(m): 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
This thread is so hilarious, from the topic itself to d posts, I jst can't stop laughing. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
Wonders will never end in this Nairaland.
What a funny thread this is!
smh for the OP.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Josephnice: 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
Gospel according to unattractive people. Go marry zombie put for house now. undecided[/quote]
mehn! You woked o
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sensual Man: Didn't know this babe has yam-legs until today she came to do weekend @my place and wore my boxers, and her teeth are somehow. I no longer like her plzease. What do I do?
@ op.....cut and fry.....u aint r creator ....r u....if it were u nko
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Feedmemore(f): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
Front page?
shocked shocked shocked
undecided undecided
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
@op you are a foo.l, if you not attracted to her, why chop the yam?

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Dee60: 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
Would you rather have coconut leg?
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
Feed me more: Front page?
shocked shocked shocked
undecided undecided

Me too, I was surprised it made the fp.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Fantacy1(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
Plant it and use sticks so that d legs ll become straight. Mtchewww.....u nor see am b4?[/quote]
U also stole my words. I tink he shud plant d yam and fix a stick/wood leg. The new leg wil serve as a stands 4 d yam wen it starts germinating
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
Fantacy1: Plant it and use sticks so that d legs ll become straight. Mtchewww.....u nor see am b4?
U also stole my words. I tink he shud plant d yam and fix a stick/wood leg. The new leg wil serve as a stands 4 d yam wen it starts germinating

hahaha grin grin grin

Nairaland is truly a comic relief!
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by sparko1(m): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
CFCfan:

Me too, I was surprised it made the fp.
Please the title on the front page i think should be 'his new babe has yam leg what should (not does) he do?
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by vislabraye(m): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
When you two were doing business, you didn't see the yam legs.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Oloriatoke(f): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dee60: Would you rather have coconut leg?
may b toothpick leg will b okay by him
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sensual Man: Didn't know this babe has yam-legs until today she came to do weekend @my place and wore my boxers, and her teeth are somehow. I no longer like her plzease. What do I do?
SO NA WHEN U DON CHOP HER FORBIDDEN FRUIT FINISH NA HIM U SABI SAY SHE GET YAM LEG KO? C UR YAM HEAD
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Cashio(m): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
Now lie dt u ddnt taste those tubbers.........
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by PIAGET(f): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
Phonon: Don't you know where to buy beans?
Abi to cook Beans nd yam grin
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by mikedore: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dnt break sm1 's heart oh. Afta confessing hw u love her and she has gven u d 4biden fruit . U now say yam leg. Abi. God is watching !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? / Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) / Handicapped Lady Shares Hot Wheelchair Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.