Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren (23852 Views)

Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) / Onyeka Onwenu: "They Worked Against Me As Director-General Because I'm An Igbo" / Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2013
wesley80:
Plenty plenty talk, little little sense. We know your mouth is bigger than your head but do you mind drawing on some common sense from the pit of your stomach?
Let me guide you; Oya how was Demuren transforming our aviation sector with his "wealth of experience" b4 this sack which you're not sure what he did/didnt do to suddenly deserve?

You haven't seen Yoruba man talk yet. Loud stupendous mouth o angry
Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by emmasege: 8:39am On Mar 12, 2013
God bless u my brother. thanx for educating the ignorant. Let's see who the tribalists bring on as his replacement. GEJ is far below OBJ's records when it comes to fishing out world-class professionals in every sector of the economy.
motif8:

then u must be six years old because he jhas just spent six years as tjhe DG.
to those who didn't know what what hje jhas done in Aviation sector then i can conclude that u are not in Nigeria.
do you know how Obj got this man to rescue tjhe aviation industry? he had refused coming to Nigeria knowing fully well that the country is not organised. maybe some of u don't know that demuren is a god in the world aviation.
the minister has been batling to remove all the yoruba in key possition in aviation, demuren was just strong to last till now
Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2013
baysol:

You sounded like you know already an Igbotic species has been appointed in his stead. Igbos you have no respect and you guys must be put in your place.

grin grin grin grin... guy take a chill pill, Igbotic species..lmao, any person that is not yoruba or Hausa is igbotic species right?, During OBj's regime all the 10 directors were yorubas and planes crash like termites from sky, yet we didnt complain, allow GEJ to sanitize the industry na.... Cant you see the work the minister of aviation is doing in revamping the airports cool

1 Like

Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by naptu2: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2013
Politics in Nigeria. . . . . a very dirty game (and much of the dirt is completely unnecessary).
Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by anyicom(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2013
His sack is long overdue. Go to NCAA and see the rot there.He came in with a lot of ideas but quickly derailed. Do an independent research in NCAA and see the damage the man has done.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by maasoap(m): 8:55am On Mar 12, 2013
May be the man didn't support "Igbolisation' of the Civil Aviation by mrs stella

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 12, 2013
naptu2: Politics in Nigeria. . . . . a very dirty game (and much of the dirt is completely unnecessary).

expatiate....Hey dont soil ur good record here. This is restructuring not politics

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 12, 2013
Thank God a story i initiated is now on front page. Any prize?
Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by ckkris: 9:04am On Mar 12, 2013
Omo_Tier1: If true, Nigerians should better stick to thier road travels. The ex-DG should return to the US or better go to one of those African countries and help them with the wealth of experience He has in Aviation.

When you allow a mediocre take reign of rulership cowardly act becomes the trade mark of leadership.

Please explain.
Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by ckkris: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2013
maasoap: May be the man didn't support "Igbolisation' of the Civil Aviation by mrs stella

Please cite examples
Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by tommykiwi(m): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2013
Good job GEJ,abeg help us fire Boko boyz like dis too
Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by TableLeg(m): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2013
talk2s:

To the best of your knowledge, GEJ is a fisherman?
'Knowledge is power'; you can rightly guess what ignorance is!
You are a fu...cking dimwit!
Dont ever quote me again ...... Otueke Airhead!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by motif8(m): 9:11am On Mar 12, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin...a lot of clowns in NL.....If you cant beat them...then you have to join us, we do thing the right way, That man's input to that industry has become obsolete, he must have been begged to retire and he refused and then get the bootm, typical yoruba man tongue

and why must u talk like this, the man has planned to leave when his 5 years expired, were they not the one that gave him another 5 years? did he lobby for it? no. the so called dana crash is looking more like political. Stella Oduah will soon understand what she is doing, she has been looting and see demuren as obstacle and Demuren has been problem to thje so called stakeholder thjat want to bring trash plane into the country. all tjhe best but their must be no crash oooo

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by ckkris: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

grin grin grin grin... guy take a chill pill, Igbotic species..lmao, any person that is not yoruba or Hausa is igbotic species right?, During OBj's regime all the 10 directors were yorubas and planes crash like termites from sky, yet we didnt complain, allow GEJ to sanitize the industry na.... Cant you see the work the minister of aviation is doing in revamping the airports cool

NO ! Ogboni must be in charge, and they don't even have to be competent, so long as they shed blood of the innocent.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by hurricaneChris: 9:15am On Mar 12, 2013
mosquitoNet: The drunken fisherman is at it again! After pressure by stakeholders abi? I know, I know the clueless retardeen can't take decisions on his own. He's a coward!

Guy I thought u were a military man? Just be careful! Others will say it and go free but you will surely face the military music when you go against the oath u took.

You are not the only soldier here, just be careful!

Mine is just a civilian advice

1 Like

Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by TheBeam(m): 9:15am On Mar 12, 2013
CFCfan:

With all due respect, there aren't many aviation professionals in the NASS. Therefore, their 'vote of confidence' was in massive error.

Dear CFCfan,

It's a misconception to think that. That's why they are empowered to employ aides versatile in many fields who can consult for them and help them understand the import of a whole range of subject matter.

As such it is well within their rights to pass a vote of Zero confidence in a man under whose watch all sorts of ills have plagued the aviation industry while himself remains anonymous.
Like managers say in performance evaluation meetings "He did not justify his salary!"
Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by joseph1832(m): 9:15am On Mar 12, 2013
So he was eventually fired... Please when will GEJ fire the Minister Of Transport!? 3,160 killed, 14,673 injured in 4,447 road accidents between January and September 2012." ~ FRSC #Nigeria"

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 12, 2013
hurricaneChris:

Guy I thought u were a military man? Just be careful! Others will say it and go free but you will surely face the military music when you go against the oath u took.

You are not the only soldier here, just be careful!

Mine is just a civilian advice
Isnt it ironic, a so-called Military guy, that is supposed to be Patriotic till death ?....I doubt his credentials though.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 12, 2013
The Beam:

Dear CFCfan,

It's a misconception to think that. That's why they are empowered to employ aides versatile in many fields who can consult for them and help them understand the import of a whole range of subject matter.

As such it is well within their rights to pass a vote of Zero confidence in a man under whose watch all sorts of ills have plagued the aviation industry while himself remains anonymous.
Like managers say in performance evaluation meetings "He did not justify his salary!"
Watch out for this guy, he knows it.
Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by JahMan1: 9:21am On Mar 12, 2013
Why is it that these Demuren people prefer to be kicked out than retire voluntarily and honourably?
The same way his wife was arguing that she spent 5 years as acting director and so wants to spend 5 more years as a director of HR in CBN(13 years as head of HR).
Thank God it was Sanusi that threw her out and she was not replaced with a northerner,else it could have been branded tribal game.
If they really opened Afrijet,let the man go and run it with the wife as HR director.Na only am sabi aviation?
Oga ooo!
Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by enlady(f): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2013
thelastPope: NL and its army of armchair and partisan commentators.

There is no way you can sit on your chair in your little mini flat and know what the reason is until the government actually says so. The man has done something that deserves the sack and he has been sacked. If he feels he has been undone unjustly, he can actually seek redress in court.

Truth is, this man has been DG since OBJ and in that period, the civil aviation industry hasn't improved much in terms of processes. Airline operators have been cutting corners badly. if the man has really improved the industry, we would not have had the Dana and the PH debacle! The Dana incident was a big example of a failure of the NCAA. The NASS had to call for the man's sack and rightly so! If it was in an advanced country, the man would have resigned himself, but we know how we do it here. Let us leave those running these things to run them because only they have full information of what is really going on. We can only comment when those information come to the public domain. One great thing GEJ has really done is place round pegs in round holes in most of the government agencies. People like Iweala, Aganga, oduah, Eteh, Nnaji and later Nebo, etc are true professionals in their various ministries and agencies.
Mr ma, Ms Oduah is NOT an aviation professional! She has no training or education in Aviation.
Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by talktimi(m): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2013
Arm chair critics have brought tribalism into ordinary aviation matter accusing others but we know who the real tribalists are.
Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by enlady(f): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2013
thelastPope: NL and its army of armchair and partisan commentators.

There is no way you can sit on your chair in your little mini flat and know what the reason is until the government actually says so. The man has done something that deserves the sack and he has been sacked. If he feels he has been undone unjustly, he can actually seek redress in court.

Truth is, this man has been DG since OBJ and in that period, the civil aviation industry hasn't improved much in terms of processes. Airline operators have been cutting corners badly. if the man has really improved the industry, we would not have had the Dana and the PH debacle! The Dana incident was a big example of a failure of the NCAA. The NASS had to call for the man's sack and rightly so! If it was in an advanced country, the man would have resigned himself, but we know how we do it here. Let us leave those running these things to run them because only they have full information of what is really going on. We can only comment when those information come to the public domain. One great thing GEJ has really done is place round pegs in round holes in most of the government agencies. People like Iweala, Aganga, oduah, Eteh, Nnaji and later Nebo, etc are true professionals in their various ministries and agencies.
Mr man, Ms Oduah is NOT an aviation professional! She has no training or education in Aviation.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by ckkris: 9:24am On Mar 12, 2013
baysol:

Not far from truth, but note the end will justify the means. Igbos have once tried this in the past. What they fail to understand is that they lack the mental and physical clout to achieve anything by this modus which will only ensnair them back to their backward biafra. Let he that have ears hear. The yorubas will never be made prostrate by any group in Nigeria and beyond. This is the mission of Gej and his evil Igbotic cohorts, that will fail in their tribalistic games. We are watching you all, for one day the monkey will go to the market and will not return.

Please why don't you simply agitate for peaceful division of this geography expression. The sage was right
Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by ckkris: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2013
Jah Man: Why is it that these Demuren people prefer to be kicked out than retire voluntarily and honourably?
The same way his wife was arguing that she spent 5 years as acting director and so wants to spend 5 more years as a director of HR in CBN(13 years as head of HR).
Thank God it was Sanusi that threw her out and she was not replaced with a northerner,else it could have been branded tribal game.
If they really opened Afrijet,let the man go and run it with the wife as HR director.Na only am sabi aviation?
Oga ooo!

Nigeria must be under their Ogboni control, or they use Lagos Newspapers to harrass.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by chucky234(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2013
Billyonaire: He needed to be fired a long time ago. The aviation sector needs total overhauling, we do not need these yesterday's men continuing with their 'usual' bureaucratic traditions, there are better brains. His role on the ill-fated Dana incidence left no room for his continuous service.
Yesterday's men?
So what are you waiting for,why can't you take up the post being a today's man. Ingrate

1 Like

Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 12, 2013
The tribal yoruba guys (kudos to non-tribalized yorubas) almost always define sack and replacement has a desire to purge Yorubas out of positions, not long ago the Hausas were complaining about marginalization in the military, the Niger Delta is crying marginalization in the Oil Sector. My question is, who is marginalizing who ? Does it mean for instance that the decay in the Aviation Industry was caused by Yorubas ? If so, is it not, for safety purpose to conduct a massive sack of such group of persons for safety of lives ? I am yet to see the elite class discussing tribal issues, except the never-do-wells, who have no one else to blame for their poverty but the Government and witches. Stop tribalism today!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2013
chucky234: Yesterday's men?
So what are you waiting for,why can't you take up the post being a today's man. Ingrate
Do not call me ingrate, because I am not one, I am actually not sure you know the meaning of ingrate, cos it does not in anyway relate to the discourse at hand, you are just half-educated person. That being said, stay on course and analyze issues devoid of weakling emotions. Demuren has been fired, and that is all about it. A better man will continue from where he stopped! We thank him for his service to the nation.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by AjanleKoko: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2013
OAM4J:

lol

Actually you are right, read my post again. He joined the Nigerian aviation ministry circa 1970s and was retired in 1995, but was brought back by OBJ in 2005.

He is a very strict, no-nonsense man to the core.

Demuren would be very difficult to replace. I'm not even sure we have aircraft engineers with his level of experience and certification working in the NCAA anymore.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 12, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Demuren would be very difficult to replace. I'm not even sure we have aircraft engineers with his level of experience and certification working in the NCAA anymore.
Do not attempt to be funny, cos you are not Ali Baba.
Re: GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren by emmasege: 9:56am On Mar 12, 2013
Tell them
AjanleKoko:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast / Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund / South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.