Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) (90479 Views)

15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday / My Oga At The Top Smileys / My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy Feat NSCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by devour129: 10:46am On Mar 14, 2013
Don Pazini: Sex NSCDC STYLE!!
you are evil

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by ademo1: 10:48am On Mar 14, 2013
yuzedo: This man has suffered! I bet his kids are hiding in shame.. #DazALL grin
The most hillarious post on nl so far. It is extreemly funny

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2013
Seriously, I really want to laugh at all the photos but I have to first get permission from my oga at the top.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by touchmeder: 10:51am On Mar 14, 2013
naptu2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIPc4k5YH9o

That was painful to watch. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by PBundles(m): 10:52am On Mar 14, 2013
A wise lesson I learned long ago, when in doubt utter these SAFE wise words....... Sorry but I DONT KNOW wink
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2013
www.nsdsc *coughs, clears throat* that's all....epicness grin grin grin grin

no dot com, dot org, dot gov....no dot anything, just "that's all"

www.nsdsc.thatsall. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by yyb14: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2013
last to comment

Dazzz all.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by sayso: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2013
uzoo: After his Gaffe on National TV, the Lagos State NSCDC Commandant, Mr Obafaiye Shem, who was interviewed on Channels Television and couldn’t tell his organisation’s website, has immediately issued a statement in his defense, saying his “reluctance to put ‘dot.com‘ at the end of the website was totally intentional and not regretted”
In his statement, he says he “intentionally shied away from using the dot com”, as it sounded sexual, in fact, too sexual to be uttered on “Live TV”. He also said the presence of a Woman on the panel made him “too uncomfortable to say the word ‘com’, a Homonym of ‘cum’ as it would have been embarassing for her”
In an exclusive Telephone chat with Fake9janews, he further said:
“Look, i did not want to embarass myself by saying such dirty word. There was a woman there, how would i have sounded? I am a man of high moral standing…….if you think i’m telling lie, ask MY OGA AT THE TOP. That Is All”
Meanwhile, GEJ has just watched a recording of the interview, and has set up a committee to find out the real Website of the NSCDC.

Now this is the height of it.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by deHitchcock(f): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0MeZbdDHkU
O[color=#770077][/color]OMG:this is awesome,u guys have made ma day.u r awesome.lmao

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0MeZbdDHkU
OMG!! LMAO!!!

if you ask me, na who I go ask? my oga at the top grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by obowunmi(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2013
this shows the extremely low IT literacy rates amongst a large number Nigerian adults.... unfortunately, this is a sad reality.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Warlord3000(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2013
I was supposed to comment earlier since morning..

But am not sure what MY OGA @ THE TOP will say smiley
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by cr7lomo: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2013
ohisola:

Sowee. Cos I don't tink its same bbc, and cnn I watch, dat u are talking about. U pple shld stop lying and call a spade a spade. Didn't u watch d Amapour's program on power? Where she had to refer 2 an earlier interview with d president of nigeria, and wat actually d pple are sayin abt power in d nation, whch of course was very contradictory to what d president said?

Abeegggiiieee. Mayb na back of tv u dey watch.

I dnt tink u hv a cable tv as dat ws d 1st tym u eva heard of amanpour nd mayb on nairaland. Amanpour myt hav embarrassd jonathan because his nt a citizen . Do u tink hse wud do d same 2 a political holder in yankee, d answer is no cos dey wanna portray americans as d best and d most intelligent in d world and I xpect nigerian jounalists 2 learn 4m dem. We r neva srs in dis country, every1 here just wanna hv a laf so as d presenters on channels. Which 1 is worse, wot d man did or wot happnd in d ogun state hse of assembly. U guys wud liv d1 dat is important nd focus on nonsence. Most of ur fathers wud even do worse on tv. If dey dcided 2 go on a brk and den try xplain beta 2 d man b4 comin bk on air, wudnt it hv bin beta, save him d embarrassmnt nd help nigeria in d foreign scene. Is he d 1 dat created poverty in nigeria or is he d reason y ppl r sufferin in d country. Dis man myt nt even hv a hse of his own, mayb his managin nd uguy r dr lafin and makin jest of him. Dats pure wickedness. I bliv dats lots of kids r on dis nairaland. Matured minds like 1stcitizen is tryin 2 correct d situation nd som r abbusin 1stcitizen. We r d reason y dis country aint mvin 4wrd period
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by eyitayo007(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2013
www.Nscdc.ask my oga at the top. LWKMD
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Richy4(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2013
devour129: o[b]ur illiterate parents are in there various shops doing what they know how to do\qualified to do.let him go to oshodi market and get a shop.[/b]

please try and enlighten me here because I did not really get what the fuse was? what was his crime? was it because he did not say dot com after NSCDC?.
which each and every one of you technology wizard knew or that he said "our oga on top"? who doesn't use Pidgin in Nigeria? the last time I checked uniformed people usually use pidgin English most times to drive their point home. and I am very happy that every one understood what he was trying to say. that was not enough to bring him to lime light like this. Obasanjo uses pidgin English because he was a former military personnel. no one questioned his capabilities.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by bibina: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2013
2legit2qwt:
Why are you attributing his failure and incompetence to his tribe?
You're one of the reasons Nigeria is where it is today, backward that is anuofia!

But Yoruba people are lousy take it or leave it.......
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2013
Na wa oh, Yuzedo, this thread wey you open no good at all. I couldn't get myself to watch the complete video. . .stopped at the point where he was asked to say the web address. . .his subsequent jabberings were too unbearable. I sabi experience vicarious shame well well; since childhood e dey hard for me to see person dey embarrass himself in public, I go feel the embarrassment on him behalf pass the person gan gan sef. Make una pity the man small joor.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2013
ohisola:

Sowee. Cos I don't tink its same bbc, and cnn I watch, dat u are talking about. U pple shld stop lying and call a spade a spade. Didn't u watch d Amapour's program on power? Where she had to refer 2 an earlier interview with d president of nigeria, and wat actually d pple are sayin abt power in d nation, whch of course was very contradictory to what d president said?

Abeegggiiieee. Mayb na back of tv u dey watch.
God bless you,i actually wanted to refer him to that particular interview but i realized the slowpoke didn't worth my time.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by nep2ra(m): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2013
1stCitizen:

So you managed to find a backdoor around the Firewall Seun installed for Juveniles. Anyway I guess he still has to install another one for those with severe mental disorders. Is it the harsh winter that has turned this toilet cleaner into a hopeless case of schizophrenia?

Mature people are debating an issue, you dirty-haired blokos sucking dimwit came to open that malodorous trap you call a mouth.Scum.

Open your stinking mouth wide and let me fill it with sh1t!!! Quit sucking Seun's d1ck and face me, you son of a b1tch on heat.

You call yourself mature I laugh in Boko Haram! Do me a favour and go mad. The less of your type we have in Nigeria,the better.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by toluxa1(m): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2013
uzoo: After his Gaffe on National TV, the Lagos State NSCDC Commandant, Mr Obafaiye Shem, who was interviewed on Channels Television and couldn’t tell his organisation’s website, has immediately issued a statement in his defense, saying his “reluctance to put ‘dot.com‘ at the end of the website was totally intentional and not regretted”
In his statement, he says he “intentionally shied away from using the dot com”, as it sounded sexual, in fact, too sexual to be uttered on “Live TV”. He also said the presence of a Woman on the panel made him “too uncomfortable to say the word ‘com’, a Homonym of ‘cum’ as it would have been embarassing for her”
In an exclusive Telephone chat with Fake9janews, he further said:
“Look, i did not want to embarass myself by saying such dirty word. There was a woman there, how would i have sounded? I am a man of high moral standing…….if you think i’m telling lie, ask MY OGA AT THE TOP. That Is All”
Meanwhile, GEJ has just watched a recording of the interview, and has set up a committee to find out the real Website of the NSCDC.

LAMO,
Now I see why the OGA was on TOP.
#Missionary
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by cr7lomo: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2013
MindofChrist: I agree with those who condemned the unprofessional way the journalists handled the issue. I wonder if they really wanted to score some cheap point. The man is definitely ignorant and is not the best to reprsent his organisation, but many Nigerians are equally ignorant of a lot of things they ought to know. I wish this bashing would stop. I will suggest that people who would be interviewed live on national TV should be given an option of having a prior knowledge of the questions so that they can be better prepared. This is not good for the image of the Civil Defence Corps. It is equally bad for the image of the TV Station. I don't think journalists should deliberately embarrass their guests. The embarassment is deliberate and shameful. I also feel organisations should presnt their most eloquesnt and knowledgeable people for any public relations programme of this kind.

Dis is d most mature postin on dis topic, mind of christ, God wil cont 2 bless u all ur life. Ppl dat tink like u r d successful ppl we c in d society
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by yuzedo: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2013
pro01: Na wa oh, Yuzedo, this thread wey you open no good at all. I couldn't get myself to watch the complete video. . .stopped at the point where he was asked to say the web address. . .his subsequent jabberings were too unbearable. I sabi experience vicarious shame well well; since childhood e dey hard for me to see person dey embarrass himself in public, I go feel the embarrassment on him behalf pass the person gan gan sef. Make una pity the man small joor.
Bros me, dat man dey collect salary o! Dem dey deduct tax from my small salary to pay dat man o! Plus him dey collect salute from subordinates as per say him be person oga-at-the-top too. So if the man no fit for the job, after that f*ck up, him suppose don use him hand resign. Cos he no suppose dey dat office. You still dey pity am, until him go use him authority/goons take brutalize you for road. Abeg i no dey mercy for all these people o jare. Dem no dey complain when dem dey do their own.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2013
Obviously most of you nairalanders are not far from this guy. All of you keep saying the .com is silent. Now take a look
ww.nscdc compared to www.nscdc.gov.ng. Is it about .com. Must it be .com. He failed and you all as well.
Look at his blunders
A web address starts with three w's but he mentioned two w's
He forgot the domain type as well. For a State Commandant, He needs to be sacked right away.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by roli21: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2013
my problem is dat i hv nt stil even gotten d humour of d post n d video self cry..i stil tryin 2 figure d humour out nyways.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by coldgate(f): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2013
1stCitizen: The interviewers are completely immature and unprofessional.

They knew the guy did not know the answer and kept over-flogging the issue. He did not know it, Simple! That's part our failures as a society. I am pretty sure GEJ does not know the address of Nigeria's web portal.

Even after he answered incorrectly, the lady in their midst went further to repeat the wrong answer with sarcasm. Such a bunch of unprofessional idiots.
I have seen many interviews done on BBC, CNN, RT etc where the people being interviewed show some deficiency in knowledge...... they simply move on to the next question. When shall we learn?
Are you a learner? Did you watch that interview? With the numerous numbers of well educated Nigerians he has denied jobs @the NSCDC, he has no right to give incorrect answers at a live interview.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by blueeyes1: 11:22am On Mar 14, 2013
cr7lomo.:

Somtyms I 1da if u guys tink properly b4 postin, hard talk on bbc is a unique programme and dats y its calld hard talk, u nid 2 b xtremely prepared nd couragous 2 sit on dia sit 4 questions. Sunrise on channels aint hard talk. Av seen richard quest ask som top politicians questions nd business moguls questions nd d moment he notices dat his guest dnt undastnd his question, he mvs on. Its let's 4 d viewers 2 grab. Hw many nigerians can operate a bb. Even u urself can get confusd wen askd a question on ur own profession, it happns. D journalists on channels messd up period and any 1 dats makin fun of dis guy is actually childish and sud pls grow up. Hw many dads can operate a computer . U guys sud giv d man a brk
Totally agree with u. Who can claim to know evrytin?mtchew
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by blaise26abj(m): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2013
Stallion84: Now the new line on the block is 'My Oga at the top'. But no one has condemned the distasteful way the channels crew ridiculed a guest on a live tv show. I find these channels cast so unprofessional. As much as I agree that the Civil defence representative messed up in a capital manner, but the unruly way these people handled the situation goes against modern journalism. The point has been obvious that after asking him twice, he couldn't come up with a tangible answer but three people kept repeating the same question over and over again. You should protect the guest as well while remembering that he is not an omniscience.
I watched a live session of a programme in 2006. 'one on one' where the jigawa state governor couldn't give a tangible response to all questions asked but the anchor was professional. He made the point known to us all and protected the interest of his host.
The Civil defence rep might not be the best candidate for his role or the live interview but using the whole scene as a cheap way to attain fame or viewer-ship is not the best. The show was not meant for that, its not Jerry Springer.
I think the NBC should do something about this and avert further occurrence.

Did you consider the thousand of unemployed youths that would have been watching the program for just that website? That getting the original website would have been soothing to some that were already swindled. And you are saying they are not professionals? They did an excellent job by keeping a poker face. Journalism is the only way to expose the true nature and capabilities of our public office holders and politicians. Y do you think GEJ avoided the debates? USA knows the importance of debates.
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by cr7lomo: 11:25am On Mar 14, 2013
CocoLoca:
See the quality of your written English, you must be his son! undecided

Obasanjo DIDN'T make a fool of himself. It is better to ask and receive clarification than to make a fool of yourself like this NSCDC man did. Your English and logic are highly flawed sir. Go take lessons from your oga-at-the-top.

I wudnt xchange words wit u cos I bliv u nt yet mature.my postin wsnt meant 4 ppl like u 2 undastand, mayb wen u start developin brains, den u can com bk 2 dis topic dats if nairaland wud stil xcist 35yrs 4m nw
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 14, 2013
CocoLoca:
See the quality of your written English, you must be his son! undecided

Obasanjo DIDN'T make a fool of himself. It is better to ask and receive clarification than to make a fool of yourself like this NSCDC man did. Your English and logic are highly flawed sir. Go take lessons from your oga-at-the-top.
Lwkm
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 14, 2013
many are still internet shy and ignorant...unemployed peeps should focus on IT sector ...there is still money to be made there!!!but Yuzedo you dey very funny...i have been laffing since yesterday!! cheesy cheesy grin grin DAZZ ALL
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by anitank(f): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2013
kobikwelu:

look at this man oo....Instead of wondering how such an incompetent semi-illiterate officer is in such an exalted position, you are pointing fingers at the Journalists who did an excellent job!!

Besides,
the journalists did nothing wrong, infact they wanted to get real answers for a lingering problem..lots of people have complained about multiple spoof websites that have scammed innocent folks trying to apply for a job in NSDC, and the journalists wanted a definitive answer from the man as to a very simple question..WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR ORGANISATION'S WEBSITE....

and by the way, was he not aware of the questions earlier on? why did he not take time to do some basic research since he was comming on National tv??..

Infact, he should be sacked....

and you are asking NBC to do something??...its a pity...
Gbam!!! That's all! gringringrin
Re: Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) by yuzedo: 11:33am On Mar 14, 2013
Aggrippa: many are are still internet shy and ignorant...unemployed peeps should focus on IT sector ...there is still money to be made there!!!but Yuzedo you dey very funny...i have been laffing since yesterday!! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Lol! Thanks man, i do it for the skrtz streets.. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So / Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos / Funny Kermit The Frog Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.