Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:41 AM

It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! (5858 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / Is It A Man's World ? / Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by BeautyFULL85(f): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
@MrBrownJay, FYI, I dont wait for my date to pick up d bills, i can take care of dat part perfectly!

1 Like

Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
Too much grammar. . .

The earlier you all realize that Man and Woman cannot live independently of each other, the better for all of you. No one owns the world. The world was here before you were born and will sure be here after you are gone.

If you think I am lying, where is the "most powerful man or woman" in the world 100 years ago? Definitely 6 feet under the ground in a very tiny coffin. That is all the space they have right now.

Live your lives to the full and forget whatever senseless hype there is out there about who really owns or rules the world. Life is too short for all that shitniz. Peaceful co existence should be the aim here. A man only world will be as boring as watching the ocean dry. And a woman only world as boring as watching someone watching the ocean dry.

Live, Laugh and Love.

5 Likes

Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
BeautyFULL85: .
U knw u almost lost me, until u got to d Africa and buying a bride part! Too bad its tradition! So u can weakly hide under dat facade and claim to be stronger vessels! Come to places like America and Europe, and spew all u just did! I dont blame African men, de've bin groomed frm childhood to subdue their women! Primitiveness!

see how i was putting MANY examples on the table, in order to show you why it is a man's world, and here you are focussing on just ONE point. If you knew anything about America/Europe (Scandinavia aside), then you would know that this is places where MEN DEFINITELY RULE!
it is a fact that you cannot deny, however you may try.

@Sexkillz
let us be real here, off course men and women cannot live without one another (thats not the point), the point is that the reason we have lived happily ever since is because MEN ruled. there are definitely NO EQUALITY in romance. when was the last time a gal ran out of the car and opened YOUR door? when was the last time you heard of some lady paying groom price? as much as we love women, we are definitely NOT equal.

2 Likes

Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by MrsChima(f): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
Men sucks.
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2013
^^^ yet you married one, and probably took HIS name....... another clue about men ruling.
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Adaeze003(f): 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Men ruling the world today is the reason women need to rule tomorrow.

Men don't know shit and sucks at everything including sex!

Loooooool!
Op live your life sha, don't mind what they say! That saying is just meaningless to me. No man can use that to intimidate me! Thank God for self esteem, confidence and the right mind set. I blame it on the 'not so meaningful' tradition.

2 Likes

Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by MrsChima(f): 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
MRbrownJAY: ^^^ yet you married one, and probably took HIS name....... another clue about men ruling.

I was held hostage!!! grin

Men ain't running shit.
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by switdick(m): 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2013
The world will still be mine if I were female, I'd still bear switvirgina.." LoL "

And still have my confidence streak on..

Get over it already!!
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by switdick(m): 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2013
The thing is, Women make it a man's world when they try to swap position or place with men.....

"LoL" damn!!!

If I were a girl, I'd say the world is mine too and isssh like that, don't they get? ?

Assume your positions and gender responsibilities as nature places , hardly will you see a man bickering over wanting to be like women or take a woman's place of work or all sorts.......

They keep telling us is our world with unnecessary debate of it,confirming we aint equal...."LoL!!
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2013
[size=13pt]Great answer from Sexkillz.

I saw someone mention Adam coming before Eve. And so? Eve still came. Why? Because man and woman must coexist for the human species to continue. A vital characteristic of any living being is the ability to reproduce. Men talk of strength and providing. Women will boast of child birth and whatever else. Well done. Truthfully, if it wasn't for women and children, men would have very little reason or motivation to be strong and provide. If it wasn't for men, women wouldn't be impregnated with child.

By biological definition, if a species does not reproduce, it has not survived; the species ends there. A woman can't be without a man and a man cannot be without a woman if he or she wishes for a legacy to follow them. If it was a woman-only world, they'd all die. If it was a man-only world, they'd all die. So, either both rule, or none rule as neither are self-sufficient.[/size]
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
^^^ for this "harmony" to exist for so long, there had to be someone to rule over the other (or better known as someone knew where their place was).

Mrs.Chima:

I was held hostage!!! grin
Men ain't running shit.

you escaped?! sadly the first thing you will do is try to find solace with another MAN.......... let me call Jaybee quick and let him know that the coast is clear to HAMMER, lol!
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by laykhorn(m): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
Guys!!! Lets not sound like male chauvinist, lets prove why we own and rule the world?

@MRbrownJAY, you're right... How have you been?
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
^^^I have been great bro, what about you? yeah it sound harsh but we have to be honest here.
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
MRbrownJAY: ^^^ for this "harmony" to exist for so long, there had to be someone to rule over the other (or better known as someone knew where their place was).

[size=13pt]Granted, there may be gender roles, but what you fail to see is that one isn't worth more than the other.[/size]
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by jmoore(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Men sucks.

Mrs.Chima:

Men don't know poo and sucks at everything including sex!

Tell that to Mr Chima, then we will know who rules.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
ogugua88:
[size=13pt]Granted, there may be gender roles, but what you fail to see is that one isn't worth more than the other.[/size]

you are right......simply because this is not about men being better than women or worth. it is all about knowing who the chief, the commander, the boss is. when a man and a woman get married, the fact that the husband is in charge doesnt make him any better than the wife, it simply makes him IN CHARGE. as the saying goes, "there cannot be two generals in any army".
Even the bible stands by that philosophy!
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
MRbrownJAY: you are right......simply because this is not about men being better than women or worth. it is all about knowing who the chief, the commander, the boss is. when a man and a woman get married, the fact that the husband is in charge doesnt make him any better than the wife, it simply makes him IN CHARGE. as the saying goes, "there cannot be two generals in any army".
Even the bible stands by that philosophy!

[size=13pt]Marriage/relationships, for a woman, isn't about finding a commander or a chief. For men, it isn't about finding a subordinate. It's about finding a partner or someone who compliments him or her.

We'd love for you to join the 21st century MBJ. You are missed.[/size]

1 Like

Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
^^^pls dont misunderstand me, men dont go into marriage to be in command, they go in marriage for the same reasons as women......the difference is that women hand over that power to men........simply because it is a man's world. lol!
hey dont shoot the messenger, i dont make the rules, i just follow them!
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by switdick(m): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
LoL
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by gwas(m): 1:33am On Mar 16, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Men don't know shit and sucks at everything including sex!
Are you telling us with style that you've tasted all the men in your place?
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 16, 2013
Dont have tym for silly arguements today
@op there is nothing u can do about it,its been lyk dat b4 u were born and it will always be lyk dat when u are no more its still a men's world all u can do is rant cos it changes notin
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by luvmijeje(f): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
Whooo!am loving this thread.To all the ladies *kisses*

1 Like

Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by KINGwax(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2013
mondi_cheeks: whatever makes u sleep at night...u do u and let me do me grin grin cheesy
If a man sleeps around its show that he doesn't care and he does wat he please... I will do the same, show him that I don't care anymore and I do wat pleases me by leaving him quicker than I came into his life...why shud I act like he is the only one in this world when we have 7,000,000 pple on earth...before u start writing ur parables to me, ask what I mean first!
noone glued ur asss to the relationship. Opting out is a better and noble way to fuckin around!
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by KINGwax(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
luvmijeje: Whooo!am loving this thread.To all the ladies *kisses*
before nko?
All ladies on nairaland are confirm witches!!
That mrs.chima being the president, and mondi, the vice!
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by PreciousBro: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2013
The neck is not the head,the arms ain't either,the head is the head....literally,metaphorically speaking,anyhow you take it. tongue

With that analogy,I'd like to think the man as the Head grin

Look at it from the biblical angle because,the yardstick to any societal standard is from a religious base, so, what say y'all ?? LoL

Again the body ....yeah like the neck only supports the head,but it can never be the head,the content of the head which is the brain is the key and whole power to everything,so how can the neck move the head when the head says no ?? You figure!!

Men,the world is ours jor!!! sorry girls tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin cheesy
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Men sucks.
i know say u be lesbo grin
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Dyt(f): 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
Agreed it is a mans world
Bt where is d head without d neck? Wat can d head do without d neck?
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by MrsChima(f): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
lefulefu:
i know say u be lesbo grin

Your fada.
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by MrsChima(f): 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
gwas:
Are you telling us with style that you've tasted all the men in your place?

Yes even boko haram.
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by BeautyFULL85(f): 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2013
ayswags: Dont have tym for silly arguements today
@op there is nothing u can do about it,its been lyk dat b4 u were born and it will always be lyk dat when u are no more its still a men's world all u can do is rant cos it changes notin

First of all, get an English tutor! Secondly, not everyone falls into d category of d "men" dat i'm talking about. Having a dangling bit btw ur legs doesnt make a person a man. So pls, give me a break already, and say no mo' on my silly thread!
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by BeautyFULL85(f): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
KINGwax: noone glued ur asss to the relationship. Opting out is a better and noble way to fuckin around!

Bro, i guess u missed her point. She has over 7Billion oda options, so she'll bounce wen it doesnt suit he anymore. I dont tink i read anywhere she talked abt fvcking around. Typical male attitude: concluding dat a woman is sleeping around once she dumps their sorry assses!
Re: It Is A Man's World...who Said?!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Don't bother urself wit that nonsense my dear... I live my life as I deem fit. I simply live by the notion, give back what is given to u...if a man wants my loyalty and respect, he better be giving me the same smiley

If we had more women of this kind, it would no longer be a man's injust world. It's a man's world because, in addition to some men, some women support double standards and for this reason even insult and fight other women.

PEACE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Dirty Things Abuja Big Babes Do To Get Money / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex / Women Now Pay £147 To Allow A Stranger Rub Their Vaginas (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.