Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures (33780 Views)

Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" / BREAKING NEWS : Rapper 50 Cent Stabbed 7 Times ,in Critical Condition / Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2013
obo389:
undecided
Wer u see wey them write cocaine for thre??
Codine(syrub)
codeine,syrup.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
jumping of from a mountain into a sea of codine. . . . . Yeazur. . .i bet now you feel like dieing

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by killuminati(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
Osahon7:
lol..i actually didnt read up to wher dy wrote codine...
no be codine, na codeine. Mix it with water and get the mssge.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
Crack is not good for any human being life. It is good he quits now or dies early.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by killuminati(m): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
deshclones:

Stay there and be judging him...he has enjoyed the earth no doubt..but he sure will be forgiven and granted first class pass to Heaven if he as much as confesses and repents of his sin a few minutes before his death...thats the beauty of Christianity...while you stay here on earth,w@nking off your weary manliness with video model girls lil wayne has chopped and cleaned mouth...and you sure as hell will miss heaven...irony of life sha...smh cry cry cry cry
see this maad man!shockedshocked wait there until you wan die, then make you confess and repent. So na wetin them tell una for church abi?
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
undecideddias something y'all dnt c, so long as ur in 2 music using strength n agressiveness drugs is certainly wat keeps dem goin!
Dats young money 4 y'all
cnt wait to c ya on stage nigguh!!! Wish ya fast recovery
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
AK 48:

how to apply "the rules of concord" and not how to apply rule of concord.

no mind d fool....ova sabi wey no sabi notin
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by FOREXMART(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
my oga on the top must hear this.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by erric(m): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2013
Let him simply die
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2013
^---Lmfaoooo!
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by adconline(m): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ifyikillz: no mind d fool....ova sabi wey no sabi notin
At least knowing how to apply "the rules of concord" gets you beyond JAMB and WAEC, but not knowing how to use has/have in a sentence doesnt get you beyond JSS3, unless your Oga from the top helps you out.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by emmaebi: 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
Why boda about d guy who ask him 2 take cocain. Is he a learner doesn't he know d dangers of dis hard drugs angryWhy boda about d guy who ask him 2 take cocain. Is he a learner doesn't he know d dangers of dis hard drugs
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by dipsy2009: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
palugy colina: he shud pray dt GOD gives him another chance..becus if him die..na hellllll...first class

How would u know that? U been to hell before or u know someone there?
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Policewoman(f): 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
I Pray he gets well soon. And i hope dis isnt illuminatti induced.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2013
Osahon7:
lol..i actually didnt read up to wher dy wrote codine...
Shut the fucck up and stop acting smart when you are not,dumbass nigga.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by bikinibabe(f): 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2013
quick recovery young money cool
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by he14thsoul(m): 12:25am On Mar 17, 2013
I hope he gets bera=..τнε godfather (Birdman) sure aint ready 2loose a godson.
Dwayne ur days Îη τнε game aint over just yet
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by helen0142: 1:06am On Mar 17, 2013
palugy colina: he shud pray dt GOD gives him another chance..becus if him die..na hellllll...first class
. Ohhhhh so na u be GOD secretary now abi to know he's going to hell.SMH.if you don't have something to say,I suggest you just shut up....lil wayne,hope you get well soon.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 17, 2013
Osahon7: See wetin excess cocaine dey cause

Been dull sometimes is a sickness you know, cocaine doesn't cause seizures,...He is a celebrity, been exposed to much light can cause such, there are a lot of innocent people suffering from such, and what makes you think he takes cocaine, have you seen him sniffing? You judge so quick, yet you don't know them...He is a celebrity doesn't mean he can't suffer from illness of all sort, seizures caused by cocaine...You are worse than the oga at the top..
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by mamagee3(f): 3:40am On Mar 17, 2013
Wow!!!

I hope he recovers soon
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Parnassuss(m): 3:48am On Mar 17, 2013
CAMPAIGN TO IMPEACH GEJ
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Ndkings1(m): 6:49am On Mar 17, 2013
I dont believe this news cos wayne is an orphan rite from childhood...so which mother are they talkin about
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Emmy9ite(m): 7:21am On Mar 17, 2013
Get well soon Tunechi! You ve got to reduce the drugs bro!
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 17, 2013
The African-American ancestors must be angry at him for the derogatory use of Emmette Till in his Karate Chop (Remix) verse. I hope he is given a second chance to repent.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by phemmy88(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2013
igbsam: Epilepsy

lolzz....nigerian Version
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by phemmy88(m): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2013
killuminati: no be codine, na codeine. Mix it with water and get the mssge.

no...na Modenine
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Maaliki(m): 7:58am On Mar 17, 2013
Dis guy still dae tak cocaine?
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by free2ryhme: 8:13am On Mar 17, 2013
Goldie20:

Loool False.. like i said depends on who you listening too.. cheesy do u listen to lecrae? he makes good christian rap songs sooo?

i dont listen to them
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 17, 2013
Loveangel: Shut the fucck up and stop acting smart when you are not,dumbass nigga.
BROS WHY THE INSULTS NA?? ABI THURDER DEY HAMMER UR HEAD?? Y CANT U JUUST MAKE UR OWN COMMENT INSTEAD OF ATTACKIN ODA PPL
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 17, 2013
dadaic:

Been dull sometimes is a sickness you know, cocaine doesn't cause seizures,...He is a celebrity, been exposed to much light can cause such, there are a lot of innocent people suffering from such, and what makes you think he takes cocaine, have you seen him sniffing? You judge so quick, yet you don't know them...He is a celebrity doesn't mean he can't suffer from illness of all sort, seizures caused by cocaine...You are worse than the oga at the top..

FUCCK YOU!!!
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by waiess(m): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2013
obo389:
undecided
Wer u see wey them write cocaine for thre??
Codine(syrub)
;
No be syrub.....na syrup shocked
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Auspeeis2gbaski(f): 9:15am On Mar 17, 2013
[quote author=obo389]
eeeewww...u wey dey correct person....
Na 'syrup' no b syrub...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Unoaku Anyadike, Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2015 Looks Stunning In New Pics / Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" / Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.