Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,057 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures (33778 Views)

Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" / BREAKING NEWS : Rapper 50 Cent Stabbed 7 Times ,in Critical Condition / Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Wayne Base was Only Blacks and Southern Hip Hop Heads, before hiring a Million Ghost Writers from New York and Apparently from Canada.

Tyga is Garbage Too.....

Bunch of Bums

With a capital G.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2013
I am the Same Color as Nas, Stop the SlandeR!smiley
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
Eke you Like Kanye?
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

I don't Listen to Beige or Lightskin Rappers.

Stop discriminating.

In a bid to bring "morality" into the black community, you're discriminating against the "other" blacks.

Makes no sense, Royal.

Love your people, no matter what color they wear.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Eke you Like Kanye?

Used to.

Used to be crazy about him.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Used to.

Used to be crazy about him.

Uhggg......What a Joke of an Artist

God I miss Old Hip Hop.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
Dark skin rappers for Royal wink

Dont care what anyone says. . . . THIS WAS EPIC grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzHnNPLWsDQ
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by 1stLadyRobinho: 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
sadnice 1 for him,and 2 those guys buying berylin wit codeine without having any ailment(e.g cough)i pray urs will be worster than this condition... I intend consulting sm pharmatists 2 pls tell their association 2 inform oda health practitioners and those in-charge of drug control 2 place berylin wit codeine strictly on Doctors prescription and no more OTC(over d counter) 4 such drug and others with codeine it.9ja guys are abusing it....due 2 d little codeine in it,they have 2 buy 4-6bottles just 2 satisfy theirselves
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
1stLadyRobinho: sadnice 1 for him,and 2 those guys buying berylin wit codeine without having any ailment(e.g cough)i pray urs will be worster than this condition... I intend consulting sm pharmatists 2 pls tell their assiciation 2 inform oda health practitioners and those in-charge of drug control 2 place berylin wit codeine strictly on Doctors prescription and no more OTC(over d counter) 4 such drug and others with codeine it.9ja guys are abusing it....due 2 d little codeine in it,they have 2 buy 4-6bottles just 2 satisfy theirselves

LoL
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Uhggg......What a Joke of an Artist

God I miss Old Hip Hop.

Yea, stopped listening to songs he made after 08-09 undecided
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Bashoruntolu(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2013
Osahon7: See wetin excess cocaine dey cause

Olodo, che cocaine na syrup?
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
Nikki Minaj cheesy grin cheesy

LOL. . . . does she have the power to revive HipHop?
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
Lightskin Niqqahz stay Rhyming about some Bullshit, Like making Love to a Woman.

OG Classic

{{{~~~~Queens~~~}}}}} Mad Love to My Queens Mamiis and Brooklyn Mamiis.

"I represent Queens she was Raised out in Brooklyn".....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O53yqG0KgmQ
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by victorazy(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
Is that the Mirror on the wall?
I guess this time the Mirror is speaking the truth, nothing but the truth!
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Goldie20: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Nikki Minaj cheesy grin cheesy

LOL. . . . does she have the power to revive HipHop?

Hell Nahh.. . Worst Thing To Happen To Hip-Hop... We Need Mrs Lauryn Hill Back.. !
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ain't nobody trynna Hear that BullShitt no More..

Licking his Lips and Shitt...Da fuqq wrong wit This Niqqah.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by free2ryhme: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
Goldie20: The part I love most is they need me more than they hate me
So they never take shots, I got everybody on safety
I could load every gun with bullets that fire backwards
You probably wouldn't lose a single rapper..

that lyric about making guns shoot backwards..probably wouldn't lose a single rapper ...that lyric got me intrigued, confused and impressed... with that being said... Drake > Wayne... cool

d evilness of rap music is capture in the above quote. And one human being like am God help us

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
Nikki can spit though Yo.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Goldie20: 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
free2ryhme: d evilness of rap music is capture in the above quote. And one human being like am God help us

Lol K wink
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
Nikki is a Real True Talent...When putting all her Nonsense Aside, she is one of the Illest Female Rhyme Artist Ever.

Ignore the Wigs and The Faces and Listen to the Bars.

Not her Commercial Singles, But her Harder Music.

Talented Lady.

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Nikki can spit though Yo.
Goldie20:

Hell Nahh.. . Worst Thing To Happen To Hip-Hop... We Need Mrs Lauryn Hill Back.. !

I agree with Royal.

Nikki is Bullshid, but she's a new element. Different and addicting.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2013
Missy elliot

. . . ..

Thazall. . . .
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2013
Missy Was Creative, but she could not spit like Nicki.....

Missy was a better Music Artist, Nicki was a Better Lyricist.

#LesboRapGame
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
palugy colina: he shud pray dt GOD gives him another chance..becus if him die..na hellllll...first class
"I will show mercy τ̲̅ȍ whom I will show mercy",ever read that in d Bible before??
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Missy Was Creative, but she could not spit like Nicki.....

Missy was a better Music Artist, Nicki was a Better Lyricist.

#LesboRapGame

Missy was a Lesbo? shocked

cheesy

Nikki is a better lyricist?

Gawd have mercy!!

Jeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
I keep seeing "syrup".

What are you guys talking about? undecided

Cough syrup or pancake syrup?

How could syrup cause seizure?
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Goldie20: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

cheesy

Gawd have mercy!!

Lol yeah she was/is.. ask keri hilson wink cheesy grin
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

cheesy

Gawd have mercy!!

Yoruba_Omoge: I keep seeing "syrup".

What are you guys talking about? undecided

Cough syrup or pancake syrup?

How could syrup cause seizure?

Eke, dosen't know what "syrup" is...nor did she have any idea Missy Eliot was a Lesbo.....

That^ Plus your Phone Nerd Post Discussing "Ram" and Tech Capabilities, Makes you such a Hot Nerd... tongue tongue tongue

God I Love a Smart Woman With Some Feisty "Bite" and Major Sexxx Appeal.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
Goldie20:
Lol yeah she was.. ask keri hilson wink cheesy grin

Woah!!

Keri was her Lesbo partner? shocked
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
Who In America Didn't know Missy Elliot was a Lesbian... grin grin grin

So Cute.
smiley
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2013
She had all the Fine Female Singers from the 90s

Aaliyah

Total

Exscape....

Nicole....

Madddd Byyytches...

They should be a statue and shrine to her Tongue...The Women has been with more famous women in the Industry than Wilt Chamberlain in the 1960s

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Goldie20: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Woah!!

Keri was her Lesbo partner? shocked

Lol that was the word on the street cool lol heard she got jealous after keri's music started takin off.. so they cut it off loool.. grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo's Family Reacts To Tokunbo Aboderin's Accusations / Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos / Unoaku Anyadike, Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2015 Looks Stunning In New Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.