Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures (33786 Views)

Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" / BREAKING NEWS : Rapper 50 Cent Stabbed 7 Times ,in Critical Condition / Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Soso990240(m): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
free2ryhme: tatooing is part of it show me an american rapper in his prime/element without a tatoo on his body. Those tatoo ,each, signifies something they are not ordinary
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Soso990240(m): 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
free2ryhme: tatooing is part of it show me an american rapper in his prime/element without a tatoo on his body. Those tatoo ,each, signifies something they are not ordinary
hav u seen a single tattoo on TI's skin? Huh? Mtchwww
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Goldie20: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: These Hoeee Asss Lightskin Niqqahz always Rhyming About Women, and Positive Stuff like Education and Shiitt

Fhuckk that I want to Hear Music about Killing, and Drug Dealing and Pimpinn and Extra Ignorant Shiitt

Rick Ross> J.Cole

Young Geezy > Drake

I don't listen to Urine Colored Niqqahz Rhyme.

They always trynna "Uplift" Our Dumb azz People.

Just Like Immortal Technique.

.............................................................................................................. wink

Did you really say Rick Ross.. > J.cole.. looool.. oh well Im done... !
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
*Birdman*

Gosh!!

Can't stand him. . . . well I liked his "4 My Town"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzcua6Q4ep8

I think Birdman led to Lil Wayne's "degeneration"
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
Uhgg I can't listen to Wayne Anymore....

God he has fell off so bad

Listening to Classics like Leather So Soft Almost Makes me Cry.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
Rooneyboy: I hope his condition hasn't deteriorated to this point again grin
Hehehe! grin
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Skywalker5(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
Goldie20: New King Of Hip-Hop.. King Kendrick.. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xRerLLcJvY

nice song. love the lyrics. Its deep

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by free2ryhme: 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Let's first dissect your definition of "good", then maybe we can understand where you're coming from.

good from the perspective of promoting values that contributes to the social & moral development of the community
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
Birdman rhymes the same bars in every song........

LoL The guy has made a fortune off the same recycled bullshit rhyme...lol

That's what chu call a Great Hustler.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Goldie20: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
Sky-walker:

nice song. love the lyrics. Its deep

Glad You Do Sir, Im all about good lyrics and deep songs..! check out his section 80 mixtape.. if u get the chance, trust me, you won't be disappointed.. !
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: These Hoeee Asss Lightskin Niqqahz always Rhyming About Women, and Positive Stuff like Education and Shiitt

Fhuckk that I want to Hear Music about Killing, and Drug Dealing and Pimpinn and Extra Ignorant Shiitt

Rick Ross> J.Cole

Young Geezy > Drake

I don't listen to Urine Colored Niqqahz Rhyme.

They always trynna "Uplift" Our Dumb azz People.

Just Like Immortal Technique.

.............................................................................................................. wink

Agreed with the bolded.

Most definitely.

*Aren't you beige too?* grin

Don't hate your color nau
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by free2ryhme: 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: *Birdman*

Gosh!!

Can't stand him. . . . well I liked his "4 My Town"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzcua6Q4ep8

I think Birdman led to Lil Wayne's "degeneration"
without birdman wud u have heard of wayne. It is unfortunate dat dis youngster is in an evil coy
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
You have to separate a Good Hip Hop Music Artist from a Good Lyricist Slash Rhymer

Wayne was, at one time, Once Upon a Time, a Legendary "Music Artist"...

Never a Good Lyricist by any Stretch of the Imagination.

What Creative Genius has wayne painted for us the last 4 years?.....that wasn't written or co-performed by Drake

"She Will" On Wayne's Album was a Good Song...but Drake had his Fingerprints all over it.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Soso990240(m): 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
free2ryhme: my dear there are no good rappers quote me anywhere. Its either their(overlords) or u get nothing
indirectly u ar sayin dat talent doesnt exist?
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: You have to separate a Good Hip Hop Music Artist from a Good Lyricist Slash Rhymer

Wayne was, at one time, Once Upon a Time, a Legendary "Music Artist"...

Never a Good Lyricist by any Stretch of the Imagination.

What Creative Genius has wayne painted for us the last 4 years?.....that wasn't written or co-performed by Drake

"She Will" On Wayne's Album was a Good Song...but Drake had his Fingerprints all over it.

Lil Wayne gave birth to Drake.

What do you expect?

Drake was good at first. The more collab he does with Wayne, the more Drake sounds like Lil Wayne.

Like I said, I like them both.

Drake is beginning to annoy me tho. It's the same "haters" bullshid.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2013
The Last Somehwhat Decent Shiit

Here is Wayne using his Creative Genius....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN8nN4IpFAQ

"Me My Gun, We Took an Oath Together, We Swear We never die...If we both Together.."~~Lil Wayne

Wayne, doesn't create Genius Anymore...it just isn't there...The Drugs Have Taken their Toll

His Mind is Ravaged.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by akraym(m): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
Regiblinkz: He must have listened to his own album

Guy you wicked o. Lol
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

What do you expect?

Drake was good at first. The more collab he does with Wayne, the more Drake sounds like Lil Wayne.

Drake was a Ghost Writer for Wayne...

Drake Helped Pioneer Wayne into the Mainstream, not the Other way Around

Although Hip Hop Historians like to Paint a Picture in Reverse.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2013
This is the garbage I'm talking about.

27 million views.

How?

Tyga - Faded (Explicit) ft. LIL WAYNE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbouTdwOrVw
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by free2ryhme: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2013
Soso990240: hav u seen a single tattoo on TI's skin? Huh? Mtchwww
accept he just d exception to d rule. But it doesnot rule out rap not being evil
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Goldie20: 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

What do you expect?

Have you heard his new song! ? 5 Am in Toronto! Drake got sooo much better lyrical !
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
Wayne Base was Only Blacks and Southern Hip Hop Heads, before hiring a Million Ghost Writers from New York and Apparently from Canada.

Tyga is Garbage Too.....

Bunch of Bums
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
Soso990240: and hw did u knw? Dnt jst say wot u heard people say..say wot u saw.
It's very obvious that most of these so called stars aren't happy in their private lives. All these things you watch and see on TV are jes show offs. You'd never envy them if you knwe what goes on in their closets. I can't really prove it to you since you're asking me to tell you what I saw but I've heard of what goes on in their private lives from very reliable sources. Don't ask me what/who the sources are o! grin

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Drake was a Ghost Writer for Wayne...

Drake Helped Pioneer Wayne into the Mainstream, not the Other way Around

Although Hip Hop Historians like to Paint a Picture in Reverse.

Interesting.

But Lil Wayne MADE Drake popular.

You think without Wayne's presence, Drake would have gotten "there?

Dude is NOT even fine ( grin though i like to argue otherwise for the sake of it )

His popularity bought him " sexy"
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2013
Soso990240: leav d idiet..na local boy.he only know of Benilyn with codine..
Lol grin
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2013
No, I agree, Wayne Made Him Famous

But Artistically Drake is Superior to Wayne

I don't really like drake either though, i actually respect him more as a Singer and a Writer.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Goldie20: 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2013
The part I love most is they need me more than they hate me
So they never take shots, I got everybody on safety
I could load every gun with bullets that fire backwards
You probably wouldn't lose a single rapper..

that lyric about making guns shoot backwards..probably wouldn't lose a single rapper ...that lyric got me intrigued, confused and impressed... with that being said... Drake > Wayne... cool
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
Goldie20:

Have you heard his new song! ? 5 Am in Toronto! Drake got sooo much better lyrical !

*Just listened to it*

Same shoit.

Sounds like. . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CujxF8u7uIU

Fly High
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
E be like say death is calling that nigga
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
Love that song tho wink
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by free2ryhme: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
Soso990240: indirectly u ar sayin dat talent doesnt exist?
talent is used to promote evil. These overlords has agenda talent or no talent it must be their way. Instances exist of talentless rapper yet they became popular and famous
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Agreed with the bolded.

Most definitely.

*Aren't you beige too?* grin

Don't hate your color nau

I don't Listen to Beige or Lightskin Rappers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend / Stephanie Okereke Vs Juliet Ibrahim: Who Rocked It Better? / Photos That Show Wizkid Is Replicating The Fela Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.