Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures (33785 Views)

Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" / BREAKING NEWS : Rapper 50 Cent Stabbed 7 Times ,in Critical Condition / Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Eke, dosen't know what "syrup" is...nor did she have any idea Missy Eliot was a Lesbo.....

That^ Plus your Phone Nerd Post Discussing "Ram" and Tech Capabilities, Makes you such a Hot Nerd... tongue tongue tongue

God I Love a Smart Woman With Some Feisty "Bite" and Major Sexxx Appeal.

Lol what?

Seriously. . . .is syrup supposed to be another name for cocaine? i.e maryjane?

IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Who In America Didn't know Missy Elliot was a Lesbian... grin grin grin

So Cute.
smiley

Just because she dresses like a man doesnt means she's a lesbo.

PS: I listened to the radio/itunes, I don't listen to the gossips behind them. NL helps with that cheesy
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: She had all the Fine Female Singers from the 90s

Aaliyah

Total

Exscape....

Nicole....

Madddd Byyytches...

They should be a statue and shrine to her Tongue...The Women has been with more famous women in the Industry than Wilt Chamberlain in the 1960s

You're lying.

Aaliyah was def not a lesbo.

Goldie20:
Lol that was the word on the street cool lol heard she got jealous after keri's music started takin off.. so they cut it off loool.. grin cool

I don't believe this.

Keri's always making up with guys in her video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNvbS0XUZWU

Damn!!! Wow!
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
You are Adorable

I am not sure, but she may have already came out years back

Who knows

Everybody already knew though, had nothing to do with her clothes LmL
grin
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by paranorman(m): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
That's what happens to "junkies"... They end up being thrown in the trash!... Sorry wayne.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
#Bisexuals Don't really consider themselves "Gay" or "Lesbians" @Aaliyah Comment.

Missy is/was a Legend....
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
paranorman: That's what happens to "junkies"... They end up being thrown in the trash!... Sorry wayne.

Ouch!
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Goldie20: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

You're lying.

Aaliyah was def not a lesbo.

I don't believe this.

Keri's always making up with guys in her video.

Damn!!! Wow!

Loool.. just cuz she wasnt a lesbo doesnt mean shiit.. lol.. Missy got game.. grin she was smashing all them ladies in the studios lol.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
palugy colina: he shud pray dt GOD gives him another chance..becus if him die..na hellllll...first class
grin grin grin grin 'first class' grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
Missy Tongue = Immortal

Last Post of Tha Thread.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
ekt_bear: Drugs are a terrible thing
English don suffer!
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by obioraeze(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
Osahon7:
lol..i actually didnt read up to wher dy wrote codine...
wat r u pple arguing abt, wayne takes cocain
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: #Bisexuals Don't really consider themselves "Gay" or "Lesbians" @Aaliyah Comment.

Missy is/was a Legend....
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: You are Adorable

I am not sure, but she may have already came out years back

Who knows

Everybody already knew though, had nothing to do with her clothes LmL
grin

Goldie20:

Loool.. just cuz she wasnt a lesbo doesnt mean shiit.. lol.. Missy got game.. grin she was smashing all them ladies in the studios lol.

Wow. . . . .
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
shinermio:
English don suffer!

lmao grin
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
*Logs off*

Need to think.

Aaliyah of all babes.

RIP Liyah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbA-uypNMYI
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Goldie20: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
*Unfollows Thread* Im Outtie
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by ayox2003: 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
Goldie20:

Correction... It I Feel Like Dying..

Okay Homie. Thanks.

Frawzey
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2013
Get well soon wayne
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by samilo88(m): 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
Osahon7: See wetin excess cocaine dey cause
Why is it the stupid ones are always d first to comment on every thread?? But guy u wan kill me wit laff!! LWKMD
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by samilo88(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2013
Osahon7: See wetin excess cocaine dey cause
Why are the stupid ones always d first to comment on every thread?? But guy u wan kill me wit laff!! LWKMD
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Revolva(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin TOO MUCH CHAMAGNE AND CIROC ..ALCAHOL AND LESS GOOD FOOD....WEED AND RAMPANT SEX
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by codeine123: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
Too much of me is killing wayne
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Sir/Ma . . . please dont get me wrong, i am not talking about hard drugs here oh, i am talking of pain killers . . . . i am not sure they MUST, but saying it is tough for some of them not to, cos of their schedule for performances to stay on top of their games, you think dancing and singing for hours and touring states and countries is easy? Not at all, so with the pain they have gone thru the previous night, they have to take something to feel better "pain killers" . . . However, i am not supporting it or saying it is aiight for them to do it, just trying to see why they do
Did i just hear you say pain killers?Does musicians include boxing or wrestling bout while on musical tour?
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by icefish(m): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
Am on that good kush and alcohol
i got some damn bitches i can call
i don't knw wat i wuld do wifout ya'll
Ama ball till d day i fall.......

Pussy, money, weed, codeine.....dats all he cares about
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by TriggerHappy: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
palugy colina: he shud pray dt GOD gives him another chance..becus if him die..na hellllll...first class
Broda i wish u well again...our lord and saviour is so merciful
How da phuck do u know he is going to hell you MALADROIT BUFFOON
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by 2sexynet: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
i liked it! Leave gullible wanna be Naija rappers to continue emulating cheesy cheesy hugs
Vanneni: It's very obvious that most of these so called stars aren't happy in their private lives. All these things you watch and see on TV are jes show offs. You'd never envy them if you knwe what goes on in their closets. I can't really prove it to you since you're asking me to tell you what I saw but I've heard of what goes on in their private lives from very reliable sources. Don't ask me what/who the sources are o! grin
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by almaliki: 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2013
[quote author=Goldie20]New King Of Hip-Hop.. King Kendrick.. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xRerLLcJvY[/quote

Yep Kendrick is definitely gud....but i prefer Jay rock on dis one......... !
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by richnsexy25: 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
"his mother have flown to LA to ascertain the condition of his son"WHAT NONSENSE... angry
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by adconline(m): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Fevk u .

Blame and FCK yourself for not knowing how to use have and has in a sentence
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by adconline(m): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
AK 48:

how to apply "the rules of concord" and not how to apply rule of concord.

Keep making excuses for "educated" folks who do not know how to use "has and have" in a sentence
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Opoki(m): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
pls don't die as you are...
we never can tell if you can see this msg,
[size=20pt]pls give your life to christ sad sad.[/size]
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
so dis guy still get mama? may God help him o.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by spykeswag(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2013
he is still the best so mind what you write only GOD can judge him case close.............love you so much tunechi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend / Stephanie Okereke Vs Juliet Ibrahim: Who Rocked It Better? / Photos That Show Wizkid Is Replicating The Fela Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.